Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The moron Eritreans are faarting on this site like they are winning, Tigray is protecting you right now, the Amhara goal

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2019, 18:10

is to take over Afar region. Frozen brain so called Eritrea, you are not winning but digging your grave to be swallowed by Amhara once they control the country and put their puppets, you shiiitty should have figured it out than barking nonsense. Eritrea will not last for one year you if Amhara manages to consolidate power the way they are proposing it right now. Eritrea interest is to dismantle the empire and every ethnic will have equal power and no one dominates and will be forced to live in peace in the entire horn Africa. Do not shout against your own interests, you are not doing a favor to your people and do not post to appease or anger any ER member, post what is good for your people at home for the long term fools.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 25 Nov 2019, 20:56, edited 2 times in total.

@@

Re: The moron Eritreans are faarting on this site like they are winning, Tigray is protecting you right now, the Amhara

Post by @@ » 25 Nov 2019, 18:22

are you talking about this amhara guy who wrote this today? :lol: :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=200948&p=981419#p981393
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 15:28
Who are your Tigrayan heros and where do they live??? Tigrayans I know live in squashed Tigray present territories and all are mother of cowards who betray martyrs and surrendered Red Sea to Shaebia enemy of Tigray, surrendered to Amhara Alowuha and Angareb river and Tigray lands are feeding Amharu yet Tigrayans are roaming in their father lands Amharu controlled and beg them to live there.

Moron liar if you have brain and ethnic and integrity what makes you to sing Tigray braves while your Tigray leaders are surrendering to the worst enemy of Tigray who killed two generals and over 1500 Tigrayan high ranking securities and generals right now yet you came out to sing for them without any shame???

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The moron Eritreans are faarting on this site like they are winning, Tigray is protecting you right now, the Amhara

Post by Hawzen » 25 Nov 2019, 18:32

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 18:10
.......... post what is good for your people at home for the long term fools.

Professor, Ayte Halafi,

It looks like you are indirectly trying to beg the Eritrean people to set you free from your demise. We understand life has not been well for the coward TPLF goons in Mekelle...

What is good for my people is to bury TPLF, the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people, once and for all. For now, we are enjoying the pain you have been going through. Remember, the least important killil has been getting smaller and smaller every day. The people of Amhara have never deported our people because they did not like the color of our eyes. Neither did they confiscate the hard earned wealth of our people....To the contrary, Not only you agames confiscated hard earned wealthy of our people, you have done everything and anything to inflict pain on the people of Eritrea...Do I need to remind you that the finally goal of TPLF was to erase Eritrea from the face of the world through no-war no peace and Sanctions... :oops: :evil: :twisted:

Thanks but not thanks for the advice, Professor Ayte Halafi...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2019, 18:40

Hawzen wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 18:32
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
.......... post what is good for your people at home for the long term fools.

Professor, Ayte Halafi,

It looks like you are indirectly trying to beg the Eritrean people to set you free from your demise. We understand life has not been well for the coward TPLF goons in Mekelle...

What is good for my people is to bury TPLF, the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people, once and for all. For now, we are enjoying the pain you have been going through. Remember, the least important killil has been getting smaller and smaller every day. The people of Amhara have never deported our people because they did not like the color of our eyes. Neither did they confiscate the hard earned wealth of our people....To the contrary, Not only you agames confiscated hard earned wealthy of our people, you have done everything and anything to inflict pain on the people of Eritrea...Do I need to remind you that the finally goal of TPLF was to erase Eritrea from the face of the world through no-war no peace and Sanctions... :oops: :evil: :twisted:

Thanks but not thanks for the advice, Professor Ayte Halafi...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
There is nothing to beg from the savage criminals but I am alerting what will happen in the near future but you do not have to take it.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Nov 2019, 18:42

Leflafi adghi let me get this straight.
Are you now saying that the red sea does not belong to your filthy tigray? What gave now?
I mean, you are advising us to not be played by the Amharas because you are advocating that the Red Sea belongs to its rightful owners.. the Eritreans.
Man, why are you sh*tting in your pants and act stupid every freaking day?
Listen you idiot, Eritrea's territorial integrity did not change when your masters were trying it and it will never.
The ethiopians are not stupid like you to lose what they have under their slaves trying to get what is not theirs.
But just to let you know the hate we have towards you agames, if it is up to me and if the Amhara can relocate you all agames (no exception) with your cats and dogs to Illubabor and bring those ethiopians to be our neighbors, I would have gave them the port of Assab.
In other words, I am willing to let some one amputate my legs if the same person is going to amputate your hands, your legs and stick needles in both of your agame eyes that you would be blind for ever.
Stop your childish elementary psychology you dumb a*ss.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2019, 18:46

Cigar wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 18:42
Leflafi adghi let me get this straight.
Are you now saying that the red sea does not belong to your filthy tigray? What gave now?
I mean, you are advising us to not be played by the Amharas because you are advocating that the Red Sea belongs to its rightful owners.. the Eritreans.
Man, why are you sh*tting in your pants and act stupid every freaking day?
Listen you idiot, Eritrea's territorial integrity did not change when your masters were trying it and it will never.
The ethiopians are not stupid like you to lose what they have under their slaves trying to get what is not theirs.
But just to let you know the hate we have towards you agames, if it is up to me and if the Amhara can relocate you all agames (no exception) with your cats and dogs to Illubabor and bring those ethiopians to be our neighbors, I would have gave them the port of Assab.
In other words, I am willing to let some one amputate my legs if the same person is going to amputate your hands, your legs and stick needles in both of your agame eyes that you would be blind for ever.
Stop your childish elementary psychology you dumb a*ss.
Gagum Amham, no need to interpret my own words, interpret them the way you perceive them for your own.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 25 Nov 2019, 18:49

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
is to take over Afar region. Frozen brain so called Eritrea, you are not winning but digging your grave to be swallowed by Amhara once they control the country and put their puppets, you [ deleted ] should have figured it out than barking nonsense. Eritrea will not last one you if Amhara manages to consolidate power the way they are proposing it right now. Eritrea interest is to dismantle the empire and every ethnic will have equal power and on one dominates and will be forced to live in peace in the entire horn Africa. Do not shout against your own interests, you are not doing a favor to your people and do not post to appease or anger any ER member, post what is good for your people at home for the long term fools.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Nov 2019, 18:59

Sore pimple woyane rat - Stuck between a rock and a hard place, the noose is slowly tightening around TPLF’s neck.
You want help from Eritrea? Thanks but no thanks. You want help from Afar? Too late. You want Amharas? No way.

I give you Ayatollah. Have him in your trap.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
is to take over Afar region. Frozen brain so called Eritrea, you are not winning but digging your grave to be swallowed by Amhara once they control the country and put their puppets, you [ deleted ] should have figured it out than barking nonsense. Eritrea will not last one you if Amhara manages to consolidate power the way they are proposing it right now. Eritrea interest is to dismantle the empire and every ethnic will have equal power and on one dominates and will be forced to live in peace in the entire horn Africa. Do not shout against your own interests, you are not doing a favor to your people and do not post to appease or anger any ER member, post what is good for your people at home for the long term fools.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Nov 2019, 19:19

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halafi Mengedi: Denqoro hasad agame

Good Evening Sir

U agames have no shame, u flip lop more than shoes. Do u remember what our brave forefather King Rasi Woldemichal Solomon (ABA GOMIDA) called u liar and backstabber grandfather z [deleted] alula. HE CALLED HIM OR ALL OF U AGAMES DEQI MAI TELAMIT. ንጉስ ራ አሲ ወልደሚካአል ሰሎሙን *ጎሚዳ-ኣባጎሚዳ* ንሰራቒ ኣቦሓጎኻ ኣሉላ ብ ማርያምን መጽሓፍ ቕዱስን ምሒሉ ምስ ከደዖ *ኣንታ/ኣቶም ደቒ ማይ ጠላሚት አሉ አዩ ሰምዩኩም*Means alula promised on z bible and on Mary z mother of christ that he won't betray him, but what did he do, YES HE BETRAYED HIM!!! WE Z PURE BLOOD ERITREANS NEVER TRUST U AGAMES, Unfortunately it was isias that trusted u and we Eritreans paid a heavy price 4 this. BUT NO MORE!!!

Good Evening Sir

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2019, 19:32

If you can post Dejach Bahta Hagos picture then we can talk, the picture you displayed is another Abiy Amhed foreign mercenary during his time, the shame of Tigray. You are talking like you had a nation, he was a Tigrayan from one Awraja but he was the dog of all foreign mercenaries who set our soil.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Nov 2019, 19:45

Hey agame stop dividing and ruling among us Eritreans, They r all our Eritrean heroes.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 25 Nov 2019, 19:57

My God, this useless forum is filled with sadistic psychopaths, I hate people who post pictures of suffering animals.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Nov 2019, 20:05

Agame Abyssinia lady, you mean that you hate your suffering tribe tegarus becoming a joke?
You ain't see anything yet.
Repent before you make your snotty future little agames lives miserable than yours.
You agames do not know KIBRET aka dignity aka pride.
Act as tinny and as minority that you are.
Stop trying to chew more than your filthy mouth can carry and your qondaf esophagus can swallow.
Doing so is why you all are choking to death now.