Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Abiy and Co. Should Not Admit the Agames into the New Party until Tigray hands over the Indicted Criminals like Getachew

Post by sesame » 25 Nov 2019, 14:10

The Agames need to learn a few lessons in humility and rule of law. Abiy should make it a precondition that they abandon all fomrs of destabilizing the region, hand over the indicted criminals, and accept the final and binding ruling of thebofer demarcation with Eritrea.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Abiy and Co. Should Not Admit the Agames into the New Party until Tigray hands over the Indicted Criminals like Geta

Post by Degnet » 25 Nov 2019, 14:20

sesame wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 14:10
The Agames need to learn a few lessons in humility and rule of law. Abiy should make it a precondition that they abandon all fomrs of destabilizing the region, hand over the indicted criminals, and accept the final and binding ruling of thebofer demarcation with Eritrea.
Mind your own problem,adgi.I have no any respect for a dog.ENEAYA LETETSELE'ETAS EN EDAMATA TELE'EL.I DISLIKE THESE MONKEYS.THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY PEACE AS LONG AS THESE PEOPLE EXIST.I MEAN THESE KIND OF PEOPLE,THE TIGRIANS WILL FIGHT THEM TO THE END.CHEGURAFNA KELTE MELHASA EYA.REKUS SEB METSELAE ENTAY EYU HATIATU.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Abiy and Co. Should Not Admit the Agames into the New Party until Tigray hands over the Indicted Criminals like Geta

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Nov 2019, 14:37

አንወሃድም!
አንደመረም!
ጌታችን ገይታቸው አሰፋ አሳልፈን አንሰጥም!
ኡንገነጠላለን!
ኡናሸንፋለን!

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 25 Nov 2019, 18:02

You’ve to much faith in Dr Medemer...it is his incompetence or inaction costing so many lives.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Nov 2019, 18:43

sesame wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 14:10
Great idea, brother sesame... I wish the Honorable Prime Minister aka Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Abby reads your comments. Knowing that how extremely desperate the coward TPLF goons these days, they will easily give in at least half of the preconditions you have put forward.....

Having said these, I am sure the Honorable Prime Minister is too smart to know these...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF