Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

pushkin
Member+

Re: He that deceives me once, its his fault; but if twice, its my fault!

Post by pushkin » 24 Nov 2019, 18:13

"ትርፍራፍ ጭፍራ ወያነን ውዱቃት መጋበርያታቱ ነበር ፥ ምህለላ ይበሉ ፥ ድጅታል ይድገሙ ፥ ይኣክልዋታ ይቆዙሙ ከም ገበል ቆርበቶም ይቀይሩ ቀሺ ይኩኑ ፓስተር ፥ ዝደናገርን ዝጋግዮምን ኤርትራዊ የለን"
pushkin wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 18:09

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 24 Nov 2019, 18:24

ኤርትራዊት ኣደ ባህሊ ጽንዓትን ትብዓትን ጅግንነት ድኣ እምበር ባህሊ ኣብ መሬት ምንግርጋር የብላን"

ቢቢሲ ትግርኛ ኣዴታት ኤርትራን ትግራይን ኣብ ዛላምበሳ ተራኪበን ተማህሊለን ክብሉ ኣዝዩ ዘሕፍር ዜና ኣቅሪቦም ብሓቂ ዝገብርዎን ዝብልዎ ጠፊኡዎም ፥ ቡዙሕ ምበልና ብሓጺሩ ኣዴታት ኤርትራ ኣይኮነን ሎሚ ብጽንዓተን ጠገለ ንዘይብሉ ዓለማዊ ውዲት ኣፍሽለንን ተዓዊተንን ከዳሚ ጭፍራ ወያነን መጋበርያታቱን ጉሒፈን ይትረፍ ኣብ'ቲ ጽንኩር እዋን ውን ኣብ መሬት ኣየንገርገራን።

ኣዴታት ኤርትራ ባህሊ ትብዓትን ጽንዓትን ጅግንነትን እምበር ባህሊ ኣብ መሬት ምንግርጋር የብለንን ቢቢሲ ትግርኛ ከምዚ ዝዓይነቱ ዜና ካልእኩም ድለይሉ።

ዶብ ዝኮነት ሃገር ዝክፈትን ዝዕጸውን ኩለንተናዊ ሃገራዊ ድሕነት ኣብ ግምት ዘእተወን ናይ ገዛእ ርእሱ ሕግን ስርዓትን ምቁጽጻርን ዘለዎ ሕጋዊ ኣገባብ ድኣ እምበር ፥ ብምህለላን ኣብ መሬት ብምንግርጋርን ዝክፈትን ዝዕጸውን ዶባት የለን። እዚ ኣብዚ ግዜ ንምንታይ ከም ዝተማሕዘን ኮን እንተ ኮነ ንዘሎ ሰላም ንምስማምን ተባሂሉ ዝተማሕዘን ከም ኩሉ ዝሓለፈ ፉሹል'ዩ።
pushkin wrote:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 24 Nov 2019, 18:32

Woyane is good for Eritrea. They helped you too much disadvantaging Ethiopia and Tigray.
But Eritrea betrayed Woyane.
Eritrea caused the war. Eritrea wanted to siphone the resources from Ethiopia.
Tigray and other ethiopian regions needed the resources or the money.
I feel Eritrean eaders too greedy and too stupid.
Eritrean will not get any benefit by distorting the facts. Ethiopians are not that stupid.
Meles Zenawi was more Eritrean than Issayas. Without Meles, there would not any Eritrea.
I do not support the secession of Eritrea - it is stupid.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 24 Nov 2019, 18:33

pushkin wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 18:24

ቢቢሲ ትግርኛ ኣዴታት ኤርትራን ትግራይን ኣብ ዛላምበሳ ተራኪበን ተማህሊለን ክብሉ ኣዝዩ ዘሕፍር ዜና ኣቅሪቦም ብሓቂ ዝገብርዎን ዝብልዎ ጠፊኡዎም ፥ ቡዙሕ ምበልና ብሓጺሩ ኣዴታት ኤርትራ ኣይኮነን ሎሚ ብጽንዓተን ጠገለ ንዘይብሉ ዓለማዊ ውዲት ኣፍሽለንን ተዓዊተንን ከዳሚ ጭፍራ ወያነን መጋበርያታቱን ጉሒፈን ይትረፍ ኣብ'ቲ ጽንኩር እዋን ውን ኣብ መሬት ኣየንገርገራን።

ኣዴታት ኤርትራ ባህሊ ትብዓትን ጽንዓትን ጅግንነትን እምበር ባህሊ ኣብ መሬት ምንግርጋር የብለንን ቢቢሲ ትግርኛ ከምዚ ዝዓይነቱ ዜና ካልእኩም ድለይሉ።

ዶብ ዝኮነት ሃገር ዝክፈትን ዝዕጸውን ኩለንተናዊ ሃገራዊ ድሕነት ኣብ ግምት ዘእተወን ናይ ገዛእ ርእሱ ሕግን ስርዓትን ምቁጽጻርን ዘለዎ ሕጋዊ ኣገባብ ድኣ እምበር ፥ ብምህለላን ኣብ መሬት ብምንግርጋርን ዝክፈትን ዝዕጸውን ዶባት የለን። እዚ ኣብዚ ግዜ ንምንታይ ከም ዝተማሕዘን ኮን እንተ ኮነ ንዘሎ ሰላም ንምስማምን ተባሂሉ ዝተማሕዘን ከም ኩሉ ዝሓለፈ ፉሹል'ዩ።
pushkin wrote:

pushkin wrote:
Last edited by Temt on 24 Nov 2019, 18:58, edited 2 times in total.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 24 Nov 2019, 18:41

EthioRedSea wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 18:32

Meles Zenawi was more Eritrean than Issayas. Without Meles, there would not any Eritrea.
That would have been very nice and dandy coming out from a stinking Agame source, the most dishonest and backstabbing people in the world. Unfortunately for you though, Eritrea had never seceded, it was liberated by her brave sons and daughters, a fit that nobody could take away and claim! On the other hand, Agames will remain evil to the core, and that suits us just fine. :lol:

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 24 Nov 2019, 19:38

Poor agamestan boy, this is 2019 and Your kins are entertaining the idea of seceding and form the republic of Tigray and you are sleeping while the world has gone so far... you must be mentally one of the left behind...
Fight for saving the union you have, stop wasting your time on a lost cause...
Go back to Addis and try what you preaching here and tell folks on the street your Tigrean identity... caution: for your safety ( you’ll test a reality check)
EthioRedSea wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 18:32
Woyane is good for Eritrea. They helped you too much disadvantaging Ethiopia and Tigray.
But Eritrea betrayed Woyane.
Eritrea caused the war. Eritrea wanted to siphone the resources from Ethiopia.
Tigray and other ethiopian regions needed the resources or the money.
I feel Eritrean eaders too greedy and too stupid.
Eritrean will not get any benefit by distorting the facts. Ethiopians are not that stupid.