generations to come will remember these protests with disdain

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2019, 11:28

justo

Re: Future generations will remember these protests with disdain

Post by justo » 24 Nov 2019, 11:47

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 11:28
https:
What is the matter with you? They are protesting his behaviour, and the people mutilated by his supporters because of what he did.
He used to live there with us in the US, nobody protested him then, because he had not incited crime then

eden
Member+

Re: generations to come will remember these protests with disdain

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2019, 12:21

two words for you: mai habar

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 24 Nov 2019, 12:27

justo wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 11:47
eden wrote:
https:
What is the matter with you? They are protesting his behaviour, and the people mutilated by his supporters because of what he did.
He used to live there with us in the US, nobody protested him then, because he had not incited crime then

What was/were the inciting words he used. You repeatedly say so. Tell us the words, phrases or sentence or more statements Jawar used to incite his followers to ignite those killings. He even denounced those acts the next morning. If you don't understand Afaan Oromo, just ask someone who can interpreter for you

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 24 Nov 2019, 13:39

Jewar genocidal keeros are not trained dogs that attack only when they are told. Jewar using his mouthpiece OMN has been preparing the ground for genocide. The neftenas,which means the Amhars, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the followers.Did his footsolders missed their target no..what the were asking before behading some one " again promo beka" if he doesn't answer in affermative they excited death sentence on the spot, all the churchs burned by accedent? Why not a single mosque? By accedent? Never was jawars propaganda target.so don't play dum to cover crime.it is a crime.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 24 Nov 2019, 13:54

I miss the 27 golden years when we Weyane were in power and we felt the Ethiopian national football team was ours.
eden wrote:
16 Jun 2013, 11:57
Ethiopia made it to the world cup. the next game against CAR is just a formality. what a beautiful day. I didn't expect this to happen in my life time. Thank you our soccer team. You made us proud.

Source: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55207&hilit=manifesto&start=40

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Nov 2019, 14:00

tolcha wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 12:27

What was/were the inciting words he used. You repeatedly say so. Tell us the words, phrases or sentence or more statements Jawar used to incite his followers to ignite those killings. He even denounced those acts the next morning. If you don't understand Afaan Oromo, just ask someone who can interpreter for you
Even if I dislike conversing with a filthy mouth creature like you, I can't let your white lie gone.

At the scene where Jawar and other so called political organisations gathered on the end of the sencond or third day of the protest to convey the message of stopping the protest jawar said, wordly: "I couldn't have been prouder of you". At that point in time many of the destructions were already done, the killings in Adama, Bushoftu, Ambo and many more.

How can someone denounce what someone not only condoned but also praised saying "I couldn't have been prouder of you" to the destructors in the name of protestors?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Nov 2019, 14:10

Let them cry bro, it just shows how below us Oromos they are. We are marching forward, solidifying our unity, preparing for the future, while they are crying about 1 man whose wit and intellect they could not match in a thousand years. Their heroes are shiftas, such as the asaminew guy who killed his own people, while our heroes are the ones who coordinate the struggle from within EPRDF, Qeerroo and so on, to chase TPLF back to mekelle.

Oromo: 100, Neftenya losers crying in diaspora in broken English: 0

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 24 Nov 2019, 14:14

"generations to come will remember these protests with disdain"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who will? may be gallas!!

Rather I am asking our compatriot to transform this bravery to action. We need something practical inside or outside of the country.

Tolcha/degnet don't cry you stuppppid agame. :lol: :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Nov 2019, 14:25

Abaymado wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 14:14
"generations to come will remember these protests with disdain"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who will? may be gallas!!

Rather I am asking our compatriot to transform this bravery to action. We need something practical inside or outside of the country.

Tolcha/degnet don't cry you stuppppid agame. :lol: :lol:
If it was not for ABN, which used its stockpiled firearms including in churches against unarmed Oromo youth in their own country, then Jawahr would have been brought to justice by now. If it was not for ABN then there wouldn't have been also a killing of that scale and perhaps not a destruction of that scale, be it churches or mosques.

The more ABN is calling for a destruction the more the country would lose, today the battle is on our land, tomorrow it would be on your own, mark my word.

You have been in America for how long? Still not in a position to communicate in English with the rest of the people on the street?

What an embarassement?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Nov 2019, 17:00

Eden, what is the two pictures you posted have in common? Nothing. The first one I believe happened in Arkansas. The picture shows some whites opposing black students attending school with white students. The one in D.C shows some Ethiopian diaspora members, who believed Jawar is responsible for the eighty- six Ethiopians killed recently , demonstrating. But you, the “best” social media warrior that TPLF has had found a common thing between the two. Eden, time to retire from the job you do. I think Halafi and Ethoash st least have brainpower to figure out the two have nothing in common.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 25 Nov 2019, 13:22

Defend the agame said" You have been in America for how long? Still not in a position to communicate in English with the rest of the people on the street?"

How do you know the people at the scene have been for long in USA? I had carefully followed what they were saying, it was very fine English -even better than yours. Of course in order to undermine the situation and to feel better, gallas and agames are making effort to get negative streak. Sad!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Nov 2019, 08:55

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 17:00
o. I think Halafi and Ethoash st least have brainpower to figure out the two have nothing in common.
Sam,

i think the white demonstrated som 60 years ago have more understanding of democracy and law and order ... they were protesting but the small kid was not touched even if she was crossed among them .. the police did not work on emotion the police said he have order not to late him but the guy have bigger order from president .. and the police read that and let him in.. now body said the white police were sale out for letting the kid in...

now let come back to our ገልቱ yoni Maga .. he was saying Jahwar hidden otherwise he would have beaten him to pulp ... look now we all know the rule had Yoni Maga touch Jahwaar Yoni Maga would have been arrested and had criminal record i will grantee u one million % had Jahwar come out Yoni maga would have flipped and demanded to be touch first .. but he would have never put his hand on Jahwar..

but this is not the idea of yoni maga and his idiot this video goes to Ethiopia and the idiot fano think it is okay to beat up people and they will do it .. guess what that would be good for yoni maga he will produce another video saying the police beat up the peaceful demonstration

to me this people lived in America for 40 years and never learn the language and the democracy system the nation run.. otherwise if they were smart go to the meeting and ask question not none stop question or disturbing the meeting ask only one question and seat down with respect let the Jahwar answer it..

anyhow this idiot know jahwar have the right to speak .. they should not prevented him from speaking . yes they have right to protest but not to prevent him speaking .. and this idiot talk about how they stopped the meeting .. this means keerro stop any Amhara meeting in Ethiopia u give them licence now ... u cant go back now.. it never occurred to you ten million Amhara lived in oromia they will be victim let us cut or Bs

if ur wife stop the process of divorcing u .. how would insulting her help .. instead of speeding up the process.. if you want the oromo in unity then u have to pay the price of unity .. tolerance

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Nov 2019, 19:07

eden wrote:

Agame sister Eden,

We know the only hope for the least important Tigray is from Obbo Jawar and nobody is surprised that you have been kissing Obbo Jawar's behind none stop.

Anyway, Protesting is their right in the land of free and there is nothing to remember about it. However, Obbo Jawar Inciting conflict in Ethiopia and because of him, his followers beheading and stoning innocent people to death and burning churches will be remembered with disdain for generations to come....

Nobody remembers about 2005 demonstrations in Addis... What the people of Ethiopia and the international community remember is the fact that your TPLF killed 200 innocent Ethiopians in the streets of Addis.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethi ... AN20130602

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Nov 2019, 20:18

Hawzen wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 19:07
eden wrote:

Agame sister Eden,

We know the only hope for the least important Tigray is from Obbo Jawar and nobody is surprised that you have been kissing Obbo Jawar's behind none stop.

Hawzen

u dont feel low iq, embarrassment inadequate uncultured, total late down ..... replying after my intelligent comment .... nothing at all..
እኔ ብራሀን አብርቼበት የሄድኩትን ቤት አንተ ጨለማ ስታለብስው ምንም ቅም አይልህም ውይ። ትንሽ እፍረት አይስማህም ውይ ከኔ አይነት ወርቃማ አሳብ ብዙ መስልፍህ ትንሽ አይስቀጥጠህም ። ይህንን ግም አፍህን ይዘህ ስው ፊት ስትቀርብ።

ይቅርታ ምን እንደፃፍክ አናነበብኩም ስምህን ሳነብ ብቻ ነው አስታውክ አስታውክ የሚለኝ ። እኔ የሚገርመኝ ኤርትራዊኖችን ምን ብናረጋቸው ነው ከዚህ የሚጠፉት እስቲ የቁንጫ መዳኒት አምጡ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Nov 2019, 00:03

“...to me this people lived in America for 40 years and never learn the language...”

Which language? I am certain you’ll not dare call its name. Buda Woyane, better stick to your usual Amhara hate-filled gibberish. I just sneezed, say Amhara you mfkr!

Ethoash wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 08:55

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 27 Nov 2019, 02:59

Ethoash wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 07:58
... አንድ ኢትዬዽያዊ አታገኝም የኤርትራን ክፉ የሚመኝ ። አንድ እንኳን.....
Ethoash wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 20:18
.... እኔ የሚገርመኝ ኤርትራዊኖችን ምን ብናረጋቸው ነው ከዚህ የሚጠፉት እስቲ የቁንጫ መዳኒት አምጡ
ወዳጃችን “ጠቢቡ Ethoash” ይሀው እንግዲህ አንዱን እንደ ገብሩ አስራት ለሀጩን እያዝረከረከ የሚዘላብደውን፡ የታላቋ ትግራይ 'ጠቢብ' ዜጋ፡ እጅከፍንጅ ነው ‘እጅ ከፈንጅ’ ይዘነዋል! :mrgreen:
ንሱ እንግዲህ :lol:ጠቢቡ” የምትለውን ቃል ጠበቅ እያረጉ ያንብቡ ወዳጃችን “ጠቢቡ Ethoash”! ኣመሰግናሎሁ፣ :mrgreen: አመሰግናለሁም።