Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Tigray People » 02 Dec 2019, 17:14

Jirta wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 01:24
you can not claim the word people for the tigray. They are less than one million who are even less than a group or one football team.
Jirta

Anta Leba Liar the "one million Tigray People" defeated, crushed the 80 millions Ethiopians on the unforgiving battlefield .

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Tigray People » 02 Dec 2019, 18:11

Jirta

Ant Leba wushatame the Tigray People will show you .Hang Tight.Here is a reminder video how the Tigray People crushed you on the unforgiving battlefield.

Long Live The Tigray People!!

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23429
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Degnet » 02 Dec 2019, 18:40

Tigray People wrote:
23 Nov 2019, 19:50
No Tigray Person should ever use the word ' Defacto State' but must say the Tigray People Republic.

The magnificent selfless Tigray People gave eritrea thier independence and they have all the power to declare thier own independence Tigray People Republic when ever they choose to decide.

The enemies of Tigray People want to choose for us to live in "Defacto State' and we say to them go to hell and burn in hell.

The Tigray People must strive for independence of the Tigray People Republic and by start bringing everything in Ethiopia that we captured including dismantle all factories,all military factories,all air plane ,all the gold everything before declaring independence.

The Tigray People are the victorious of the war and by international Law the war winners take everything they captured.

Go to hell with defacto state.We will create the Tigray People Republic.

Long Live The Tigray People!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

The Tigray People Republic!!!

Zewer bel anta agame

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Tigray People » 02 Dec 2019, 22:11

Degnet wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 18:40
Tigray People wrote:
23 Nov 2019, 19:50
No Tigray Person should ever use the word ' Defacto State' but must say the Tigray People Republic.

The magnificent selfless Tigray People gave eritrea thier independence and they have all the power to declare thier own independence Tigray People Republic when ever they choose to decide.

The enemies of Tigray People want to choose for us to live in "Defacto State' and we say to them go to hell and burn in hell.

The Tigray People must strive for independence of the Tigray People Republic and by start bringing everything in Ethiopia that we captured including dismantle all factories,all military factories,all air plane ,all the gold everything before declaring independence.

The Tigray People are the victorious of the war and by international Law the war winners take everything they captured.

Go to hell with defacto state.We will create the Tigray People Republic.

Long Live The Tigray People!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

The Tigray People Republic!!!

Zewer bel anta agame
Aita degnet

It is not fair for you to post Agame Rahel Haile and telling us to leave this site.

We are here to teach you and others about the magnificent benevolent Tigray People.

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by aagirmay » 03 Dec 2019, 07:23

Look what we made Addis Ababa despite all the internal conflict within the country and dissent from around the world. Now, if we maximise all our efforts to Tigray we can make it. We will be the most developed region in Ethiopia, and they will realise while they were laughing we are on top. Tigray needs to do everything it did before again, bring foreign investors, reduce poverty to nothing, grow the GDP, and provide employment. Everything is almost already set, the foundation has been set for the past 27 years. During the struggle there were 4 hospitals with limited staff, now how many are there? schools are already producing students, and look at Mekelle University. Ethiopia used to have 2 universities (Asmara and Addis Ababa). All this talk about joining Eritrea, it will only make us more poor. What is the point and how feasible is it especially when considering the Eritreans on this forum.

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Tigray People » 03 Dec 2019, 20:10

aagirmay wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 07:23
Look what we made Addis Ababa despite all the internal conflict within the country and dissent from around the world. Now, if we maximise all our efforts to Tigray we can make it. We will be the most developed region in Ethiopia, and they will realise while they were laughing we are on top. Tigray needs to do everything it did before again, bring foreign investors, reduce poverty to nothing, grow the GDP, and provide employment. Everything is almost already set, the foundation has been set for the past 27 years. During the struggle there were 4 hospitals with limited staff, now how many are there? schools are already producing students, and look at Mekelle University. Ethiopia used to have 2 universities (Asmara and Addis Ababa). All this talk about joining Eritrea, it will only make us more poor. What is the point and how feasible is it especially when considering the Eritreans on this forum.
Aita agrimay

Very good comment and input.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7772
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Cigar » 03 Dec 2019, 20:33

Here are two dumb as*ses agames patting their ugly backs.
Man, whose money are you going to steal to develope your barren tigray.
Do you know that the fact that Ethiopia is the darling of the west that you were using (begging) to borrow money to put Ethiopia into humongous dept and to enrich your agame selves to build high rise after high rise which as we speak are empty.
And then you have the dumbest of all of you Leflafi adghi saying that tigray should print it's own currency as if it is that easy.
Man, you are at the mercy of ethiopia.
What would you do if Ethiopia changes it bank notes and coins?
I know that you are not making transactions with dollars.
You will be dead like a road kill pussom.

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 01:15

Cigar wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 20:33
Here are two dumb as*ses agames patting their ugly backs.
Man, whose money are you going to steal to develope your barren tigray.
Do you know that the fact that Ethiopia is the darling of the west that you were using (begging) to borrow money to put Ethiopia into humongous dept and to enrich your agame selves to build high rise after high rise which as we speak are empty.
And then you have the dumbest of all of you Leflafi adghi saying that tigray should print it's own currency as if it is that easy.
Man, you are at the mercy of ethiopia.
What would you do if Ethiopia changes it bank notes and coins?
I know that you are not making transactions with dollars.
You will be dead like a road kill pussom.
Tigray inputs 60% of its revenue to the federal government, the largest contribution amongst all the ethnic groups, and this money would have most likely been distributed to other regions. We can clearly finance our own growth, because the money we spend is a return investment on our land. You are probably aware, earlier this year we raised 500 million Birr just by phone calls in one night (I personally donated). Tigray can easily facilitate and create its own currency, look at the Ezana coins made from gold for reference. What the federal government does at this time, has no direct impact on Tigray. The TPLF has complete control, we are making our own rules and policies we don't need to follow this mess of a reform. Half your points don't even make sense and aren't relevant neither do they add value. Ethiopia changing its bank note is nothing, if we are part of Ethiopia we will use it, if we are independent we will obviously have our own.
The 'aid' as you guys call it received from the United States doesn't come for free, it came from our soldiers blood and sweat. After 9/11 Uncle Sam said that if you help fight against global terrorism you will receive a pay-check from us. Our soldiers earn it for us, fighting in Somalia against groups Eritrea supported with the 'aid' given from Arabs and anyways don't act like Eritrea doesn't get handouts, how else does it afford half the things it has? It is clear, Arab nations pour money into Eritrea.

If we will be dead like a road kill possum, you would've been the kangaroo hit by a truck 28 years ago.

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Tigray People Republic!!!

Post by Tigray People » 04 Dec 2019, 19:33

aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 01:15
Cigar wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 20:33
Here are two dumb as*ses agames patting their ugly backs.
Man, whose money are you going to steal to develope your barren tigray.
Do you know that the fact that Ethiopia is the darling of the west that you were using (begging) to borrow money to put Ethiopia into humongous dept and to enrich your agame selves to build high rise after high rise which as we speak are empty.
And then you have the dumbest of all of you Leflafi adghi saying that tigray should print it's own currency as if it is that easy.
Man, you are at the mercy of ethiopia.
What would you do if Ethiopia changes it bank notes and coins?
I know that you are not making transactions with dollars.
You will be dead like a road kill pussom.
Tigray inputs 60% of its revenue to the federal government, the largest contribution amongst all the ethnic groups, and this money would have most likely been distributed to other regions. We can clearly finance our own growth, because the money we spend is a return investment on our land. You are probably aware, earlier this year we raised 500 million Birr just by phone calls in one night (I personally donated). Tigray can easily facilitate and create its own currency, look at the Ezana coins made from gold for reference. What the federal government does at this time, has no direct impact on Tigray. The TPLF has complete control, we are making our own rules and policies we don't need to follow this mess of a reform. Half your points don't even make sense and aren't relevant neither do they add value. Ethiopia changing its bank note is nothing, if we are part of Ethiopia we will use it, if we are independent we will obviously have our own.
The 'aid' as you guys call it received from the United States doesn't come for free, it came from our soldiers blood and sweat. After 9/11 Uncle Sam said that if you help fight against global terrorism you will receive a pay-check from us. Our soldiers earn it for us, fighting in Somalia against groups Eritrea supported with the 'aid' given from Arabs and anyways don't act like Eritrea doesn't get handouts, how else does it afford half the things it has? It is clear, Arab nations pour money into Eritrea.

If we will be dead like a road kill possum, you would've been the kangaroo hit by a truck 28 years ago.
Don't forget the entire Ethiopia was developed by the selfless Tigray People a mistake we should never repeat.

The Coward amhara and past Ethiopia leaders never dare to touch the Abby Dam until the TPLF build it.Which we believe is a mistake too.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

Post Reply