Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia.

Post by MatiT » 22 Nov 2019, 07:42

ኣነ ዝገርመኒ፡ ወያነ ን ዶ/ር ኣቢይ ናይ ኣመሪካ ተልኣኣኺ ክብልዎ ከለዉ'ዩ። ምክንያቱ ከም መለስ ኣብ ታሪኽ ኢትዮጵያ ተለኣኣኺ ናይ ሞዕራብ ተራእዩ ኣይፈልጥን። ንኤርትራ ውረራ ኢሎሞ ወሪሩ፡ ንሶማል ኪድ ኢሎሞ ሶማል ወሪርዋ፡ ንኤርትራ እገዳ ግበሩለይ ኢሉ በኽዩ።

Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia. He was asked to invade Eritrea then Somalia which he did although the former was so expensive and didnt achieve its goals. In exchange he asked for sanctions to be imposed on Eritrea.

experts

Re: Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia.

Post by experts » 22 Nov 2019, 08:23

መቸም ውላታ ቢስና የእናት ጡት ነካሾች ናቹ እንጂ ነፃነታችሁን የስጣቹ ስው ነበር። ዳሩ ምን ያደርጋል የምድር ሲኦል አገር ሆናቹ። እንደዛ የካዳችዋት ኢትዬጵያ ዛሬ 350,000 ኤርትራውያን ስደተኞች መጠልያ ሆናለች። ሃቁ ይሄው ነው።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia.

Post by Degnet » 22 Nov 2019, 08:25

MatiT wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 07:42
ኣነ ዝገርመኒ፡ ወያነ ን ዶ/ር ኣቢይ ናይ ኣመሪካ ተልኣኣኺ ክብልዎ ከለዉ'ዩ። ምክንያቱ ከም መለስ ኣብ ታሪኽ ኢትዮጵያ ተለኣኣኺ ናይ ሞዕራብ ተራእዩ ኣይፈልጥን። ንኤርትራ ውረራ ኢሎሞ ወሪሩ፡ ንሶማል ኪድ ኢሎሞ ሶማል ወሪርዋ፡ ንኤርትራ እገዳ ግበሩለይ ኢሉ በኽዩ።

Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia. He was asked to invade Eritrea then Somalia which he did although the former was so expensive and didnt achieve its goals. In exchange he asked for sanctions to be imposed on Eritrea.
You are talking about loosers on both side.Kab halafnet keterehku ayteke'elun,atleast not in history,history written by the brave.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 22 Nov 2019, 08:31

We have hoped for real peace after the fall of Mengestu's junta,I had great pride in the Tigrigna speaking people.They were very narrow minded people with out any knowledge of our country.All of them were from Adwa.Meles' interest was how to stay in power.The gravest mistake was the Ethio/Eritrean war.Both sides want to cover this through their cadres from rular areas.My question is,how can we be free of this,man his higher than tribe/ethenicity.Our worst enemy is the dictator at home.It is not only the political leaders but the savages we read every time here.I don't have time to insult anybody outside what concerns me.There is nothing worst enemy(as an intellectual) to me more than ignorance.I heard there were experts in Hitler's Nazi party too.I fight them for freedom.Churchill/Montgomory.
Last edited by Degnet on 22 Nov 2019, 09:28, edited 2 times in total.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 22 Nov 2019, 09:04

experts wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 08:23
መቸም ውላታ ቢስና የእናት ጡት ነካሾች ናቹ እንጂ ነፃነታችሁን የስጣቹ ስው ነበር። ዳሩ ምን ያደርጋል የምድር ሲኦል አገር ሆናቹ። እንደዛ የካዳችዋት ኢትዬጵያ ዛሬ 350,000 ኤርትራውያን ስደተኞች መጠልያ ሆናለች። ሃቁ ይሄው ነው።
አንተ አጋሜ ከመቸ ጀምሮ ነው ጡትህ የተነከስው፣አለም የሚያቀው ሃቅ እኮ የኤርትራ ህዝብ ሻብያ ነው ሱሪ አስታጥቆ መሳርያ አስይዞ ደርግን ደምስሶ ታንኩን አዲስ አበባ ድረስ እየነዳቤተ መንግስት ስልጣን ላይ ያስቀመጠህ

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 22 Nov 2019, 09:38

MatiT wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 09:04
experts wrote:
አንተ [deleted] ከመቸ ጀምሮ ነው ጡትህ የተነከስው፣አለም የሚያቀው ሃቅ እኮ የኤርትራ ህዝብ ሻብያ ነው ሱሪ አስታጥቆ መሳርያ አስይዞ ደርግን ደምስሶ ታንኩን አዲስ አበባ ድረስ እየነዳቤተ መንግስት ስልጣን ላይ ያስቀመጠህ
This guy is very rough but intellectually better than you,he would have been a better person with out the confrontation by people like you.

YAY

Post by YAY » 22 Nov 2019, 10:56

Dear Experts: Eritrea-haters shall always be frustrated by anything Eritrean

Please don't take it personal. If you do, you will suffer from your hate of Eritrea and Eritreans. Eritreans are not the children of your "mother", so you cannot try to own us. Eritreans have their national freedom now, but leaders of certain parties in your "mother" country were the causes for many Eritreans to use neighboring countries as stepping spaces to reach their final destinations. That is their personal decisions, and nobody forced you to let them stay in your "mother" country if doing so was not good for you or your backers. You might feel you know the truth, but you don't know the whole truth. Let me tell you a few things: To depopulate Eritrea was not a humanitarian charity aimed at helping Eritreans but was part of a war strategy. It primarily was an evil plan to weaken Eritrea's strength and break its can-do attitude, and end anything Eritrean---Eritrea, "the epicenter" of change for the better in the region. So, I can understand that you could suffer from frustration. Remember: the main goal of Eritreans is to keep ourselves free; and it was not our aim to frustrate you. Your frustration is an undesired by-product of the conflict we had with your "mother". Seeking our national freedom does not, in any way, make us betrayers of your "mother".

You might have been happier that Eritrea was turned into "hell on earth". There is some kind of "hell on earth" when there is war anywhere, and Eritrea had to fight battles to remain free. You know whom Eritrea was fighting against--invaders and conquerors such as "experts" & Co. You are angry and frustrated because Eritrea did not collapse and disappear from the map of Africa. We are sorry that you got angry and frustrated as a result of our different struggles to improve our lives. I would not deny you the freedom of stopping Eritreans from coming to your "mother" country and you can selfishly and jealously feed yourself from its "breasts". You can keep your "mother" for yourself, a "mother" that has experienced a hard time feeding your brothers and sisters. So, don't you ever think that Eritreans are being sustained by your "mother' s" breasts, a "mother" who cannot sustain her own children. Eritreans are supported primarily by the "mother" countries of others and Eritreans. We, Eritreans, are not your "mother's" breast biters; she has enough breast biter children of her own, including those imposters who present themselves as Eritreans.

Finally, we Eritreans want peace with our neighbors, but we do not need any favors from Eritrea-haters like you; keep your "mother's" breasts for yourself. Make your "mother" country free of anything Eritrean. Even then, you shall remain frustrated because Eritrea shall remain an independent and free nation forever. Contrary to your wishes, Eritrea's "hell on earth" status is only temporary, and Eritrea's situation has started changing into "heaven on earth" after the peace agreements between Eritrea and its neighbors. You shall always be angry and frustrated unless God, through his unlimited providence, gives you internal peace. I wish you get that personal internal peace.

experts wrote:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 22 Nov 2019, 13:05

YAY wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 10:56

Please don't take it personal. If you do, you will suffer from your hate of Eritrea and Eritreans. Eritreans are not the children of your "mother", so you cannot try to own us. Eritreans have their national freedom now, but leaders of certain parties in your "mother" country were the causes for many Eritreans to use neighboring countries as stepping spaces to reach their final destinations. That is their personal decisions, and nobody forced you to let them stay in your "mother" country if doing so was not good for you or your backers. You might feel you know the truth, but you don't know the whole truth. Let me tell you a few things: To depopulate Eritrea was not a humanitarian charity aimed at helping Eritreans but was part of a war strategy. It primarily was an evil plan to weaken Eritrea's strength and break its can-do attitude, and end anything Eritrean---Eritrea, "the epicenter" of change for the better in the region. So, I can understand that you could suffer from frustration. Remember: the main goal of Eritreans is to keep ourselves free; and it was not our aim to frustrate you. Your frustration is an undesired by-product of the conflict we had with your "mother". Seeking our national freedom does not, in any way, make us betrayers of your "mother".

You might have been happier that Eritrea was turned into "hell on earth". There is some kind of "hell on earth" when there is war anywhere, and Eritrea had to fight battles to remain free. You know whom Eritrea was fighting against--invaders and conquerors such as "experts" & Co. You are angry and frustrated because Eritrea did not collapse and disappear from the map of Africa. We are sorry that you got angry and frustrated as a result of our different struggles to improve our lives. I would not deny you the freedom of stopping Eritreans from coming to your "mother" country and you can selfishly and jealously feed yourself from its "breasts". You can keep your "mother" for yourself, a "mother" that has experienced a hard time feeding your brothers and sisters. So, don't you ever think that Eritreans are being sustained by your "mother' s" breasts, a "mother" who cannot sustain her own children. Eritreans are supported primarily by the "mother" countries of others and Eritreans. We, Eritreans, are not your "mother's" breast biters; she has enough breast biter children of her own, including those imposters who present themselves as Eritreans.

Finally, we Eritreans want peace with our neighbors, but we do not need any favors from Eritrea-haters like you; keep your "mother's" breasts for yourself. Make your "mother" country free of anything Eritrean. Even then, you shall remain frustrated because Eritrea shall remain an independent and free nation forever. Contrary to your wishes, Eritrea's "hell on earth" status is only temporary, and Eritrea's situation has started changing into "heaven on earth" after the peace agreements between Eritrea and its neighbors. You shall always be angry and frustrated unless God, through his unlimited providence, gives you internal peace. I wish you get that personal internal peace.

experts wrote:
Very well put brother YAY. You nailed him this Weyane mambo Jambo talker although, I do not believe he deserved any response from any Eritrean for he is a useless Agame.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 22 Nov 2019, 14:47

YAY wrote:

experts wrote:
That was way over his head response that would add another layer to this idiot's inferiority!

experts

Post by experts » 22 Nov 2019, 15:01

እዚህ የምታለቅሱ የሻብያ ቡቹሎች ናቹ። አንዳቹም ለምን 350,000 ኤርትራውያን በኢትዬጵያ ነፍሳቸውን ለማዳን ተስደዱ? ሁላቹም ለእረፍትም ይሁን ለቢዝነስ አስመራ ሳይሆን አዲስ አበባ ላይ ነው የምትታዩት ፈሳም ሁላ። እንደ ኤርትራ እኮ ደሃ አገር የለም፣ እዚህ ግን ያዙኝ ልቀቁ ትላላቹ ፋንዲያ ሁላ። በኤርትራ ውስጥ University እንዴ ሌለ መቸም አትክዱም Asmara University closed in 2006. የአንድ ነዳች ዋጋ ሊትር ዶላር 8.50 በአለም አንደኛ፣ ለመግዋዝ ፈቃድ ዜጎችዋ ክልል ወደ ሌላ ክልል ፈቃድ ከመንግስት ማውጣት ያለባቸው ብቸኛ አገር ነች። cell phone ለመግዛትስ ፈቃድ ማውጣት እንዳለባቸው ታውቁ ይሆን። internet service እኮ አስመራ ላይ dial-up እኮ ነው። እረ በእግዜር የሞተጭ አገር ይዛቹ በሌለ የደሃ ጉራ አትኩራሩ።

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 22 Nov 2019, 15:16

experts wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 15:01
እዚህ የምታለቅሱ የሻብያ ቡቹሎች ናቹ። አንዳቹም ለምን 350,000 ኤርትራውያን በኢትዬጵያ ነፍሳቸውን ለማዳን ተስደዱ? ሁላቹም ለእረፍትም ይሁን ለቢዝነስ አስመራ ሳይሆን አዲስ አበባ ላይ ነው የምትታዩት ፈሳም ሁላ። እንደ ኤርትራ እኮ ደሃ አገር የለም፣ እዚህ ግን ያዙኝ ልቀቁ ትላላቹ ፋንዲያ ሁላ። በኤርትራ ውስጥ University እንዴ ሌለ መቸም አትክዱም Asmara University closed in 2006. የአንድ ነዳች ዋጋ ሊትር ዶላር 8.50 በአለም አንደኛ፣ ለመግዋዝ ፈቃድ ዜጎችዋ ክልል ወደ ሌላ ክልል ፈቃድ ከመንግስት ማውጣት ያለባቸው ብቸኛ አገር ነች። cell phone ለመግዛትስ ፈቃድ ማውጣት እንዳለባቸው ታውቁ ይሆን። internet service እኮ አስመራ ላይ dial-up እኮ ነው። እረ በእግዜር የሞተጭ አገር ይዛቹ በሌለ የደሃ ጉራ አትኩራሩ።
አንተ ነፍጠኛ አቅራራ እዚ መጥተህ መቀሌ እንደተቀረቀረው እንደ ህውአት አንተም ወደ ጎጆህ ወደ ጎንደር ጎጃም ከፍንፍኔ እስክምትወጣ ድረስ... አይደርስ መስሏት በባዶ ታናፋለች አለች ሚሽል ኦባማ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Nov 2019, 15:40

YAY wrote:

YOYOYOYO

I DIDnot know that u are an Eritrea...sorry no more discussion with .. i dont talk my family business with foreigner... i hope u understand

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 22 Nov 2019, 15:40

MATIT,

Agame was Agame and it is in the agame character to be servile to the strong and powerful. Agaqmes are alaway rady and willing to serve. So tt was very easy for the TPLF to morph from a Marxist-Lennist hardline outift that used to slaughter its members for ideological impurities to become servile to the American imperialists which Meles used to denounce. Prostitution al all levels.

This picture of two ugly individuals says it all

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Nov 2019, 16:02

sesame wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 15:40
sesame

u r one honest guys.. hence i want to ask u this question.. i ask the same question for few participant but i did not get an answer so u r my last chance to give me answer

juhwar went to America to meet with his supporter and collect money or to have face to face meeting it doesnt matter why he went but my question is some "Ethiopians " try to stop him and even prevent him from speaking .. one Ethiopia even show his gun only to end up arrested by police ... now he is in jail...

i dont mind what they do in America ... they were celebrating as if they got victory from stopping Juhwar speaking .. now my question is does qerroo have the same right to stop Dr. Abiy, Dr. birr or any other Amhara party leader from speaking in oromia ... this is the only thing i want to know.. pls be honest and be yourself and answer it to best of your knowledge

do the qeerrro have the right to stop any Amhara from speaking in oromia

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 22 Nov 2019, 20:54

የወያኔ መንጋ ከጥላቻ እና ከቂም በቀል ስሜት ተነስተው የጠፍቶ ማጥፋት አካሄድ እንጅ ትልቅ አጀንዳ እና አስተሳሰብ አላቸው ብሎ ማሰብ ታሪካዊ ስህተት ነው።"
~~~~~~~~~~~ ፕ.ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ
ጭፍራ(መንጋ) ወያኔን ልክ እንደ እጁ መዳፍ የሚያውቃት ፕ.ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ በ1999 የዛሬ 20 ዓመት ስለ ህውሃት የተናጋረው።
https://www.facebook.com/Ethiopian.DJ/v ... 427093149/

@Betglu Tesfahun

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Nov 2019, 21:16

Please wait, video is loading...

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 22 Nov 2019, 22:34

ህውአት የኤርትራ ህዝብ ላይ ያደረሰውን ግፍ ምንግዜም አንረሳውም===https://www.facebook.com/hadas.eritra.3 ... 585385095/

ደይመደይ እልካ ደብዳብ ኣብ ልዕሊ ህዝብን ህዝባዊ ቦታታትን

እታ ህዝባዊ ግንባር ሃንጊሩን ኣሳልዩን ዘምጻ ወያነ ድሕሪ ኣድስ ኣበባ ኣብ ስልጣን ምኹያጣ ፡ ብትዕቢት ተነፊሓ ነቲ ከም ካራ ሲሒሉ ዘሰልጠናን ዘንቅሓን ፡ ኣብ ማእገሩ ተሰኪሙ ዘእተዋ ህዝባዊ ግንባር ውዲት ክትኣልመሉን ከም ገበል ውሕጣ ኣስከሬኑ ክትተፍኦ ኢያ ሃቂና።

ወያነ መጀመርታ ብዓድሙሩግ ጋሽ ብምሉኡ እያ ግርሁ ከተስዕርን ክትዓጽድን ገባሮ ከተበሳብስን ፡ ከብቲ ጠለበጊዕ ክትዘምት ዝተራእየት። መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ግን ብዓቅልን ብትዕግስትን ክምልሰሎምን ንራዳዳእ ክብሎምን ፈተነ። ብንዕቀትን ትዕቢትን ዝተነፈሐት ጭፍራ ግን ራስያ ኣብ ልዕሊ ንጹሃን ህዝቢ ቀጸለቶ። ካብ ዚ ሓሊፋ ውን ናብ ከብድን ኣህላቅን ደማውን ወራር ኣሰጋገረቶ።

በቶም ኣብ ኤርትራ ዝቅመጡ ዝነበሩ ተጋሩን ዜግነት ናይ ኤርትራን ዘለዎም ተጋሩን ብረድዮ ርክብ እንዳ ተሓበረት ኣብ ህዝባዊ ቦታታትን ኣብ ልዕሊ ጻዕቂ ህዝብን እዚ ዘይብሃል ደብዳብ ከብድ ብረት ኣካይዳ። ከም ቤት ትምህርቲ ፡ ቤተክርስትያናት ፡ መስጊድ ፡ ሆቴላት ዝኣመሰሉ ኣዕንያ። ኣብ ልዕሊ ኣዴዳትን ህጻናትን ውን ኣሰቃቅን ኣስካሕካሕን ዝኮነ ግፍዕታት ኣውርዳ።

ወያነ ኣረሜን ደም ዘይብሉ ፍጡር ጨካን ስርዓት፡ ምስ ኣሻቀልቱን ። ኣህዛብ ትግራይ ንብረት ህዝቢ ክጓርቱ ሬሳታት ተሳግሮም ክስብ ባረንቱ በጽሖም ኢዮም። እቲ ስርዓት ካብ ህዝቢ ትግራይ በቁሉ ናይ ቲ ህዝቢ ጠባይ ከኣ ወሲዱ ወይ ሕዙ።

ዘይርሳዕ በሰላ፡ ስምብራት፡ ኣሰር ኣብ ልቢ ኩሉ ኤርትራዊ ንውሉድ ወሎዶ ዘይድምሰስ ሰርሖም።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Nov 2019, 22:44

Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Nov 2019, 01:28

ኡኛ ወያኔ ውለታ አንረሳም። If someone gives us food aid and told us to invade our neighbors, we don' say no. ውለታ is ውለታ!