Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia.

Post by Selam/ » 23 Nov 2019, 09:31

Woyane rat - That little wosifatam was the most dishonest, cowardly and disgusting person in the world.

... He massacred his own people in Hawzen.
... He starved Tigray by diverting aid money to Dedebit.
... He killed hundredth of woyane leaders.
... He lied that the Algiers agreement on Badame was in favor of Ethiopian.
... An outburst and screaming of a single Ethiopian hero knocked him out for good.

“be reincarnated as a cockroach"

MatiT wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 07:42
ኣነ ዝገርመኒ፡ ወያነ ን ዶ/ር ኣቢይ ናይ ኣመሪካ ተልኣኣኺ ክብልዎ ከለዉ'ዩ። ምክንያቱ ከም መለስ ኣብ ታሪኽ ኢትዮጵያ ተለኣኣኺ ናይ ሞዕራብ ተራእዩ ኣይፈልጥን። ንኤርትራ ውረራ ኢሎሞ ወሪሩ፡ ንሶማል ኪድ ኢሎሞ ሶማል ወሪርዋ፡ ንኤርትራ እገዳ ግበሩለይ ኢሉ በኽዩ።

Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia. He was asked to invade Eritrea then Somalia which he did although the former was so expensive and didnt achieve its goals. In exchange he asked for sanctions to be imposed on Eritrea.

Selam/

Re: Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia.

Post by Selam/ » 23 Nov 2019, 09:50

Woyane rat - Let me give you the answer:

According to TPLF decree, Querro can kill Abiy and Birhanu.

According Ethiopian biased system, Amharas, Gurages, southern people, Afaris, and Somali can’t protest against Ayatollah and his nutty Querro followers whereas crazy Querros can disrupt Eskinder’s or Birhanu’s meetings, burn churches and slaughter innocent people.

According to American Law, Ethiopians have the right to protest Ayatollah and disparage him until he gets a heart attack like that disgusting frog. Querro can do the same when Abiy or Birhanu comes to the US. I suspect extremist Querros don’t live in such towns. Town is a place of civility and sanity.

KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:02
sesame wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 15:40
sesame

u r one honest guys.. hence i want to ask u this question.. i ask the same question for few participant but i did not get an answer so u r my last chance to give me answer

juhwar went to America to meet with his supporter and collect money or to have face to face meeting it doesnt matter why he went but my question is some "Ethiopians " try to stop him and even prevent him from speaking .. one Ethiopia even show his gun only to end up arrested by police ... now he is in jail...

i dont mind what they do in America ... they were celebrating as if they got victory from stopping Juhwar speaking .. now my question is does qerroo have the same right to stop Dr. Abiy, Dr. birr or any other Amhara party leader from speaking in oromia ... this is the only thing i want to know.. pls be honest and be yourself and answer it to best of your knowledge

do the qeerrro have the right to stop any Amhara from speaking in oromia

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Nov 2019, 13:36

Satan,

i tried of dealing with u . u r to idiot so i am just laying down the law for u

The owners of private property have the right to decide whether a protest is permitted on their grounds, however. If you're asked to take your protest somewhere off a piece of private property and refuse, you can be arrested for trespassing

as u see the protester enter private property which is the hotel and refused to leave . that is base for trespassing

Consider when, where and how you use your free-speech rights. If you organize a rally that causes violence or unnecessary disruption, your event may be disbanded.

you were preventing Jahwar from enjoying his freedom of speech.. he have all the right to say what he say and you dont have to like what u say..

you mixing two thing in Ethiopia the law is not prefect .. but in America Jahwar can sue everyone who prevented him from entering the hotel and the hotel also can sue for trespassing .. for sure there are Amhara doorman and dash washer who tell this idiot where jahwar sleeping otherwise how in hell someone know where jahwar staying ... hence jahwara must complain all so call Amhara door man to take holiday next time he stay in their hotel..

if an Amhara exposed the hotel customer to the protester what more sin this doorman and dash washer can do .. if those doorman want to work in that hotel they must give up their phone .. and let see if they didnot call amhara extremist to protest in front of the hotel... specially the guy who might be driver for jahwar was abused big time he was threatened big time...so he can also sue those who threatened his life.. the guy also said he will box him outside the poor guy must be sue him big time .. what would happened if someone beat him up now..

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 23 Nov 2019, 13:50

ethiotrash,
Eris are everywhere even in the heart of your crumbling country. There are more Eris in arat kilo than agamestanians this days.
I understand you are a slow learner

You said “ you don’t talk family business with foreigners” good luck with that mindset because the reality is you are a black sheep in your family and no body want to claim you As part of the family.
Try this today,
Test#1. tell any other Ethiopian you meet that you are from agamestan, and see his reaction
Test#2. Tell any other Ethiopian you meet that you are from Eritrea, and see the reaction
This test would even be better if done in Ethiopia anywhere except in Tigray aka agamestan.

I heard agamestans hidding their identity even in Addis and claiming to be Eritreans. What a time

My condolences for your situation, and all this is outcome of your back stabbing Eris for putting you in power in 1983.
Unless you guys start repentance the rope on your neck will continue getting tighter until the final death of the badly wounded TPlf (this will be done not by Eris, but by your family members :roll: )
Eritreans don’t have problem with Tigray people, but TPlf must go to much blood on its hands.
Ethoash wrote:
YAY wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 10:56
Dear Experts: Eritrea-haters shall always be frustrated by anything Eritrean

YOYOYOYO

I DIDnot know that u are an Eritrea...sorry no more discussion with .. i dont talk my family business with foreigner... i hope u understand

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 23 Nov 2019, 14:12

Well written bro!
YAY wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 10:56
Dear Experts: Eritrea-haters shall always be frustrated by anything Eritrean

Please don't take it personal. If you do, you will suffer from your hate of Eritrea and Eritreans. Eritreans are not the children of your "mother", so you cannot try to own us. Eritreans have their national freedom now, but leaders of certain parties in your "mother" country were the causes for many Eritreans to use neighboring countries as stepping spaces to reach their final destinations. That is their personal decisions, and nobody forced you to let them stay in your "mother" country if doing so was not good for you or your backers. You might feel you know the truth, but you don't know the whole truth. Let me tell you a few things: To depopulate Eritrea was not a humanitarian charity aimed at helping Eritreans but was part of a war strategy. It primarily was an evil plan to weaken Eritrea's strength and break its can-do attitude, and end anything Eritrean---Eritrea, "the epicenter" of change for the better in the region. So, I can understand that you could suffer from frustration. Remember: the main goal of Eritreans is to keep ourselves free; and it was not our aim to frustrate you. Your frustration is an undesired by-product of the conflict we had with your "mother". Seeking our national freedom does not, in any way, make us betrayers of your "mother".

You might have been happier that Eritrea was turned into "hell on earth". There is some kind of "hell on earth" when there is war anywhere, and Eritrea had to fight battles to remain free. You know whom Eritrea was fighting against--invaders and conquerors such as "experts" & Co. You are angry and frustrated because Eritrea did not collapse and disappear from the map of Africa. We are sorry that you got angry and frustrated as a result of our different struggles to improve our lives. I would not deny you the freedom of stopping Eritreans from coming to your "mother" country and you can selfishly and jealously feed yourself from its "breasts". You can keep your "mother" for yourself, a "mother" that has experienced a hard time feeding your brothers and sisters. So, don't you ever think that Eritreans are being sustained by your "mother' s" breasts, a "mother" who cannot sustain her own children. Eritreans are supported primarily by the "mother" countries of others and Eritreans. We, Eritreans, are not your "mother's" breast biters; she has enough breast biter children of her own, including those imposters who present themselves as Eritreans.

Finally, we Eritreans want peace with our neighbors, but we do not need any favors from Eritrea-haters like you; keep your "mother's" breasts for yourself. Make your "mother" country free of anything Eritrean. Even then, you shall remain frustrated because Eritrea shall remain an independent and free nation forever. Contrary to your wishes, Eritrea's "hell on earth" status is only temporary, and Eritrea's situation has started changing into "heaven on earth" after the peace agreements between Eritrea and its neighbors. You shall always be angry and frustrated unless God, through his unlimited providence, gives you internal peace. I wish you get that personal internal peace.

experts wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 08:23
መቸም ውላታ ቢስና የእናት ጡት ነካሾች ናቹ እንጂ ነፃነታችሁን የስጣቹ ስው ነበር። ዳሩ ምን ያደርጋል የምድር ሲኦል አገር ሆናቹ። እንደዛ የካዳችዋት ኢትዬጵያ ዛሬ 350,000 ኤርትራውያን ስደተኞች መጠልያ ሆናለች። ሃቁ ይሄው ነው።

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Nov 2019, 14:23

My Weyane boss eden/kerenite said the following wonderful prophetic words about our immortal great leader Meles Zenawi. Enjoy. :mrgreen:
eden wrote:
13 Aug 2010, 09:06
I suggest you listen to Meles Zenawi, follow him and admire him as you won't see another one blessed like him in the entire century we are in. 100 years from now, Ethiopians will talk about him as the savior of Ethiopia that set the stage to burry poverty, illiteracy and anarchy. You still have the chance to be part of history by supporting his ideas.
Source: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21088&hilit=badme+war&start=20

Our savior

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Nov 2019, 14:32

Wow! Wow! Wow! Read what my Weyane boss eden/kerenite/Abebe B etc... said about our great leader Meles Zenawi of Adwa.
eden wrote:
03 Mar 2012, 11:14

elias,

i admit Ethiopia is super blessed to have Zena as its leader. He is unmatched and frankly it won't surprise me if another like him doesn't emerge in another 100 years.

there is going to be a demand for Zena to be in that position even after his death.

Source: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=36234&p=195927&hil ... na#p195927

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 Nov 2019, 21:38

My favorite Woyane punchbag - It’s my duty to give you your daily dosage. The more I hit you, the more you want me. You have the DNA of a donkey this time, not a hyena.

In a time when people are hacking Woyane thugs’ dreams, private sexual conversations and text messages, you idiot question how people knew Ayatollah’s physical address. You seem to be still living in a frog time.

As usual, you got off the initial conversation track and now you’re asking about the people’s right to protest. Those smart guys knew they can protest in front of private properties. But they went further and accompanied Ayatollah to the Elevator to give him a big shout-out for his accomplishment in the recent mass murder. So nice of them, isn’t it?

I heard the hotel manager appreciated the protesters for educating him on the identity of the disguised terrorist. Woyane rat, all of the protesters went back home safely and freely while the Ayatollah was knocked out of the hotel the next day. Go and sue the hotel and the police for not arresting the protesters. Again, you’re still living in the old times. Remember, the episode in Ethiopian embassy in 2014.

And don’t be timid to respond to me directly. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
23 Nov 2019, 13:36
Satan,

i tried of dealing with u . u r to idiot so i am just laying down the law for u

The owners of private property have the right to decide whether a protest is permitted on their grounds, however. If you're asked to take your protest somewhere off a piece of private property and refuse, you can be arrested for trespassing

as u see the protester enter private property which is the hotel and refused to leave . that is base for trespassing

Consider when, where and how you use your free-speech rights. If you organize a rally that causes violence or unnecessary disruption, your event may be disbanded.

you were preventing Jahwar from enjoying his freedom of speech.. he have all the right to say what he say and you dont have to like what u say..

you mixing two thing in Ethiopia the law is not prefect .. but in America Jahwar can sue everyone who prevented him from entering the hotel and the hotel also can sue for trespassing .. for sure there are Amhara doorman and dash washer who tell this idiot where jahwar sleeping otherwise how in hell someone know where jahwar staying ... hence jahwara must complain all so call Amhara door man to take holiday next time he stay in their hotel..

if an Amhara exposed the hotel customer to the protester what more sin this doorman and dash washer can do .. if those doorman want to work in that hotel they must give up their phone .. and let see if they didnot call amhara extremist to protest in front of the hotel... specially the guy who might be driver for jahwar was abused big time he was threatened big time...so he can also sue those who threatened his life.. the guy also said he will box him outside the poor guy must be sue him big time .. what would happened if someone beat him up now..

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Nov 2019, 22:11

Ethoash wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:02
sesame wrote:
sesame

u r one honest guys.. hence i want to ask u this question.. i ask the same question for few participant but i did not get an answer so u r my last chance to give me answer

juhwar went to America to meet with his supporter and collect money or to have face to face meeting it doesnt matter why he went but my question is some "Ethiopians " try to stop him and even prevent him from speaking .. one Ethiopia even show his gun only to end up arrested by police ... now he is in jail...

i dont mind what they do in America ... they were celebrating as if they got victory from stopping Juhwar speaking .. now my question is does qerroo have the same right to stop Dr. Abiy, Dr. birr or any other Amhara party leader from speaking in oromia ... this is the only thing i want to know.. pls be honest and be yourself and answer it to best of your knowledge

do the qeerrro have the right to stop any Amhara from speaking in oromia
hmm... 8)

I (Sun) am not a politician but yet I think that according to the golden law of precedence the qeerroo may have the right to stop them. The application of precedent relies on reasoning by analogy. Analogies can be neither correct nor incorrect but only more or less persuasive.

The law of precedent contributes predictability to the law because it provides notice of what a person's rights and obligations are in particular circumstances. A person contemplating an action has the ability to know beforehand the legal outcome. It also means that lawyers can give legal advice to clients based on settled rules of law.

The use of precedent also stabilizes the law. Society can expect the law, which organizes social relationships in terms of rights and obligations, to remain relatively stable and coherent through the use of precedent. The need is great in society to rely on legal rules, even if persons disagree with particular ones.
Reliance upon precedent also promotes the expectation that the law is just. The idea that like cases should be treated alike is anchored in the assumption that one person is the legal equal of any other. Thus, persons in similar situations should not be treated differently except for legally relevant and clearly justifiable reasons. Precedent promotes judicial restraint and limits a judge's ability to determine the outcome of a case in a way that he or she might choose if there were no precedent. This function of precedent gives it its moral force.

Precedent also enhances efficiency. Reliance on the accumulation of legal rules helps guide judges in their resolution of legal disputes. If judges had to begin the law anew in each case, they would add more time to the adjudicative process and would duplicate their efforts.
The use of precedent has resulted in the publication of law reports that contain case decisions. Lawyers and judges conduct legal research in these reports seeking precedents. They try to determine whether the facts of the present case precisely match previous cases. If so, the application of legal precedent may be clear. If, however, the facts are not exact, prior cases may be distinguished and their precedents discounted.
Though the application of precedent may appear to be mechanical, a simple means of matching facts and rules, it is a more subjective process. Legal rules, embodied in precedents, are generalizations that accentuate the importance of certain facts and discount or ignore others.

"A healthy and fully functioning society must allocate its resources among a variety of competing interests, all of which are more or less valid but none of which should take precedence over national security." ~Herman Kahn :P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 Nov 2019, 23:23

Mr Woyane plagiarist - Learn to cite sources.
sun wrote:
23 Nov 2019, 22:11

I (Sun) am not a politician but yet I think that according to the golden law of precedence the qeerroo may have the right to stop them. The application of precedent relies on reasoning by analogy. Analogies can be neither correct nor incorrect but only more or less persuasive.

The law of precedent contributes predictability to the law because it provides notice of what a person's rights and obligations are in particular circumstances. A person contemplating an action has the ability to know beforehand the legal outcome. It also means that lawyers can give legal advice to clients based on settled rules of law.

The use of precedent also stabilizes the law. Society can expect the law, which organizes social relationships in terms of rights and obligations, to remain relatively stable and coherent through the use of precedent. The need is great in society to rely on legal rules, even if persons disagree with particular ones.
Reliance upon precedent also promotes the expectation that the law is just. The idea that like cases should be treated alike is anchored in the assumption that one person is the legal equal of any other. Thus, persons in similar situations should not be treated differently except for legally relevant and clearly justifiable reasons. Precedent promotes judicial restraint and limits a judge's ability to determine the outcome of a case in a way that he or she might choose if there were no precedent. This function of precedent gives it its moral force.

Precedent also enhances efficiency. Reliance on the accumulation of legal rules helps guide judges in their resolution of legal disputes. If judges had to begin the law anew in each case, they would add more time to the adjudicative process and would duplicate their efforts.
The use of precedent has resulted in the publication of law reports that contain case decisions. Lawyers and judges conduct legal research in these reports seeking precedents. They try to determine whether the facts of the present case precisely match previous cases. If so, the application of legal precedent may be clear. If, however, the facts are not exact, prior cases may be distinguished and their precedents discounted.
Though the application of precedent may appear to be mechanical, a simple means of matching facts and rules, it is a more subjective process. Legal rules, embodied in precedents, are generalizations that accentuate the importance of certain facts and discount or ignore others.

"A healthy and fully functioning society must allocate its resources among a variety of competing interests, all of which are more or less valid but none of which should take precedence over national security." ~Herman Kahn :P

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 27 Nov 2019, 23:10

ንበር አባ ጎብየ
ብተጋ. አሽናፊ አብርሃም (አሸ ) ካብ ጀርመን...https://www.facebook.com/dawit.araia.73 ... 129644622/

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Dec 2019, 06:56

Woyane rat - Yes, the frog was the most determined killer of all time to have ever existed on earth.
MatiT wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 07:42
ኣነ ዝገርመኒ፡ ወያነ ን ዶ/ር ኣቢይ ናይ ኣመሪካ ተልኣኣኺ ክብልዎ ከለዉ'ዩ። ምክንያቱ ከም መለስ ኣብ ታሪኽ ኢትዮጵያ ተለኣኣኺ ናይ ሞዕራብ ተራእዩ ኣይፈልጥን። ንኤርትራ ውረራ ኢሎሞ ወሪሩ፡ ንሶማል ኪድ ኢሎሞ ሶማል ወሪርዋ፡ ንኤርትራ እገዳ ግበሩለይ ኢሉ በኽዩ።

Meles was the most determined foot soldier of the west in the history of Ethiopia. He was asked to invade Eritrea then Somalia which he did although the former was so expensive and didnt achieve its goals. In exchange he asked for sanctions to be imposed on Eritrea.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 05 Dec 2019, 18:18

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... &width=500" width="500" height="432" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 14 Dec 2019, 01:36

We can forgive but never forget what tplf did to Eritrean people
..https://www.facebook.com/10001485900962 ... 639620097/

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 26 Dec 2019, 11:43

President Isaias Afwerki and Prime Minister Dr. Abiy Ahmed today laid the foundation stone for the new Eritrean Embassy building in Ethiopia..this kills the aG@ame tplf tegray

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 09 Jan 2020, 21:44

ወያነ ኣብ ሓደ ርእሲ ክልተ መልሓስ!!..https://www.facebook.com/HGDEFVISION.NE ... 006735667/