Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: Video Of: Z Real Owners Of Eritrea Z Eritrean Beni-Amir AKA Beja's Song *Adat dema ebelle*!!!ارتريا - ادريس محمد علي

Post by kerenite » 22 Nov 2019, 14:58

tarik wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 01:03
Tarikom,

Thanks for sharing the lovely song of idris mohamed ali "ADATNA YILITIBELLE KANTSAM HALLENA MINBEDIR DIMA YIBELLE" lovely song indeed!!!

Do me a favor, respond using your other nick judgement day and not tarik please. Thanks in advance.

Having said that the famous singer idris is languishing in one of hgdef's over 300 prisons since almost 5 years now assuming that he is still alive and which is doubtful.

Who is the famous singer, Idris mohammed ali (very famous in lowland eritrea)???

Idris left his home town nakfa at young age and joined the then ELF-PLF in the first half of the 70s of last century and fought for Eritrea's independence until he was incarcerated few years ago and never ever brought to a court. Man!He has family...he has kids.

Does the mafia deqi tembien ruling regime in eritrea give a hoot about it? Of course not.

P.S. deqi tor, if you are interested to know the definition of the tigrayit words which I annotated then I will be more than happy to translate it into tigrigna or amharic.