Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT: I Want Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Dead But:--A STRONG ETHIOPIA WILL BE A THREAT 2 ERITREA & SOMALIA & SUDAN & H.AFRICA!

Post by tarik » 21 Nov 2019, 22:26

FACT: I Want Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Dead But:--A STRONG ETHIOPIA WILL BE A THREAT 2 ERITREA & SOMALIA & SUDAN & ALL HORN AFRICA :roll: :!: :?: :idea:

TGAA
Member+

Re: FACT: I Want Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Dead But:--A STRONG ETHIOPIA WILL BE A THREAT 2 ERITREA & SOMALIA & SUDAN & H.AFR

Post by TGAA » 21 Nov 2019, 22:43

No it won't be. You didn't give the reason why? If we are conspiring to backstab each other at every corner then not only Ethiopia but we all be a threat to each other. We all need to reexamine the historical narratives we feed ourselves and the posterities to come. We all need to admit the historical mistakes that we made both by design and for political expediencies. Having taken a lesson from our past we can chart a new chapter both for ourselves and fro the generation to come. Europ has done it , there is no reason whatsoever why we can't do it. If we took Immanuel Kant axiom to heart- to treat each other as an end not as a means to an end.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT: I Want Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Dead But:--A STRONG ETHIOPIA WILL BE A THREAT 2 ERITREA & SOMALIA & SUDAN & H.AFR

Post by tarik » 21 Nov 2019, 23:14

TGAA wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 22:43
No it won't be. You didn't give the reason why? If we are conspiring to backstab each other at every corner then not only Ethiopia but we all be a threat to each other. We all need to reexamine the historical narratives we feed ourselves and the posterities to come. We all need to admit the historical mistakes that we made both by design and for political expediencies. Having taken a lesson from our past we can chart a new chapter both for ourselves and fro the generation to come. Europ has done it , there is no reason whatsoever why we can't do it. If we took Immanuel Kant axiom to heart- to treat each other as an end not as a means to an end.
TGAA aka Zmeselo

Good Evening Sir

Zmeselo: Listen 2 this African woman and u will c what i am talking about, that is if u stop 4 once 2 copy and paste! z white masters of Ethiopia have always been our ENEMIES NOT Z POOR PPL OF ETHIOPIA!!! DO U GET IT????!!!

Good Evening Sir

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Nov 2019, 23:27

if you making an excuse to fight the ghost that never was, suite yourself sir. Take responsibility for your action don't spew out what you have been fed for the past half-century.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 21 Nov 2019, 23:46

TGAA wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 23:27
if you making an excuse to fight the ghost that never was, suite yourself sir. Take responsibility for your action don't spew out what you have been fed for the past half-century.
TGAA Aka Zmeselo

Good Evening Sir

I thought u knew politics but i guess i was wrong!!!

Good Evening Sir

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 23 Nov 2019, 12:55

Tarik,
This is an eye openning speech by the sister. There is no need for us to kill each other. However, we Africans can put up a united front on world stage similar to what EU forged for themselves. It looks the future requires for us to come together for the anyone to take us seriously.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 23 Nov 2019, 14:17

tarik wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 22:26
FACT: I Want Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Dead But:--A STRONG ETHIOPIA WILL BE A THREAT 2 ERITREA & SOMALIA & SUDAN & ALL HORN AFRICA :roll: :!: :?: :idea:
Shut the hell up, stupid Agame!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 28 Nov 2019, 12:07

Eritrean must be ready 4 all scenarios. Every thing is unstable always in Africa, because it's still ruled by white and Asian ppl

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 14 May 2020, 08:42

I am still standing with my beliefs on this subject. :roll: