Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

info

Re: Afar, Somali, Harari, Beshangul and Gambella Agar party leaders comment on the merger

Post by info » 21 Nov 2019, 19:13

Meanwhile Tigraionline is feeding Halafi & co. with fake news claiming Afar kilil rejected to be part of the new party :lol: while in reality as the party chairman said in the above video they can't wait to be part of the party and for the first time to be considered equal stakeholders. I just can't understand why woyanes have this constant urge to tell endless lies? It is an amazing psychological phenomenon if you ask me :lol:

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/pr ... -dead.html

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Afar, Somali, Harari, Beshangul and Gambella Agar party leaders comment on the merger

Post by Hawzen » 21 Nov 2019, 20:29

info wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 17:31

The crimes committed by TPLF had not limit. In order to get equal sits and votes as the people of Amhara, Oromo and Debub, TPLF had to make the people Afar, Somali, Harari, Beshangul and Gambella second class citizens in their beloved country in order to steal their rights. It is very unfortunate.

Now time has changed indeed!!! TPLF is most likely kicked out of the Genbar/Party it orchestrated for its benefit and the people of Afar, Somali, Harari, Beshangul and Gambella are no more second class citizens.

May God bless the people of Afar, Somali, Harari, Beshangul and Gambella !!
May God bless Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Nov 2019, 21:30

info wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 19:13
Meanwhile Tigraionline is feeding Halafi & co. with fake news claiming Afar kilil rejected to be part of the new party :lol: while in reality as the party chairman said in the above video they can't wait to be part of the party and for the first time to be considered equal stakeholders. I just can't understand why woyanes have this constant urge to tell endless lies? It is an amazing psychological phenomenon if you ask me :lol:

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/pr ... -dead.html
I'll try to be objective. I think the TPLF and co, banked on taking the afar [whether it be willingly through some kind of negotiations or by force using the tegadalay warriors is anyone's guess], with them, if they secede. Since afar have access to a port in djibouti, and they recently inaugurated a new road connecting them to djibouti. for the revord, i do not mind if tigray secedes because it's their choice to make, but once again, just trying to be objective here....

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Nov 2019, 22:07

Well, the above comments are from the leaders of Agar parties. Most of them are the same party leaders who came forward to serve the dying ehadeg and its policy, and actually they did serve ehadeg by being a loyal yes men for three decades.

Most of the Leaders and members of these organizations were created by the will and bless of ehadeg to be loyal cadres of ehadeg. They did not emerge to the political scene from within the political movements that address the will and aspiration of their respective constituencies.

So, the question that still remains is that how close these agar parties and there leaders are connected to their people to lead effectively the regions they represented?

It is a good thing to hear positive comments from these leaders but on the flip side, there are already concerns about this merge from the ordinary people of the agars.

info

Post by info » 22 Nov 2019, 05:40

Gambella party leader