Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

simbe11

Re: Breaking News:-- Yededebit Erkhusan Leader Debreseol is In Critical Condition. Haleluya!!!

Post by simbe11 » 21 Nov 2019, 19:40

What a sick mind!! How is the world a human being celebrates another human being’s illnesses?
I know he didn’t do any good for the country and the people. But if we can’t wish him well, at least we shouldn’t celebrate!!!

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Breaking News:-- Yededebit Erkhusan Leader Debreseol is In Critical Condition. Haleluya!!!

Post by Hawzen » 21 Nov 2019, 20:48

simbe11 wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 19:40
What a sick mind!! How is the world a human being celebrates another human being’s illnesses?
I know he didn’t do any good for the country and the people. But if we can’t wish him well, at least we shouldn’t celebrate!!!
I am with you sister Eden. I think Debretsion is not really a bad guy and I personally wish him health and quick recovery.

Having said that, I have to admit that I cheered, danced and celebrated during the sickness and then the passing away of the coward little frog. Why???

Well....the coward little frog was the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people. Because of him and his evil agendas, many people died and suffered. He was just one evil monster. I expect every Ethiopian, Eritrea and Somlian who had been victimize by his government must have celebrated the sudden death of your idol, Zena.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Nov 2019, 21:24

We all need to wish him well. Had it not been for den of vipers within weyane camp, I think he would have been amenable to change that is taking place in Ethiopia; but when one is put in the position of power to protect the murderous the looters etc . one can't be oneself. Yea he is not without option -- he could have simply resigned from his position or as some of them are doing, he could have taken an insignificant position within the mafia organization but he didn't choose that. So he is still responsible for crime weyane is committing across the country. when it comes to tigray we have to choose among rotten apples -- I assume he may be the less rotten than the other ones.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Nov 2019, 22:06

I ain't sure why you call me Eden.
I never liked him when he was alive.
But once he passed away, I stop bad mouthing him. As Ethiopian, we don't blame the dead.
When this guy gets sick, I wish him well. Better beat them with idea than wishing them die.
Hawzen wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 20:48
simbe11 wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 19:40
I am with you sister Eden. I think Debretsion is not really a bad guy and I personally wish him health and quick recovery.

Having said that, I have to admit that I cheered, danced and celebrated during the sickness and then the passing away of the coward little frog. Why???

Well....the coward little frog was the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people. Because of him and his evil agendas, many people died and suffered. He was just one evil monster. I expect every Ethiopian, Eritrea and Somlian who had been victimize by his government must have celebrated the sudden death of your idol, Zena.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF