Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
info

EBC Breaking - EPRDF council unanimously voted in favor of the merger. It is over!

Post by info » 21 Nov 2019, 12:26

Good TPLF stayed away from the council meeting and spared itself yet another humiliation. So all the rumer that some ODP members will vote against it was just that, a baseless rumer.

Ghirmawi

Re: EBC Breaking - EPRDF council unanimously voted in favor of the merger. It is over!

Post by Ghirmawi » 21 Nov 2019, 13:21

"Unanimously" is the catch word here. The council has rendered TPLF a de facto non-existent. TPLF's boycot doesn't change a s$$it. "Unanimous" indeed!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: EBC Breaking - EPRDF council unanimously voted in favor of the merger. It is over!

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Nov 2019, 13:31

Like my Weyane boss eden/kerenite/Abebe B said, we gave the Wesf'aatam EPRDF the middle finger all the way up! We will soon invoke Article 39 to declare our Tigray's independence. The good news is: We still have Welkait, Raya and Humera, and we will survive! And survive we will !!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Nov 2019, 14:00

My greatest concern is, what if we Weyane call up an emergency meeting to present our secession demands to the Federal regime and no one shows up in retaliation? Hmmm.... Do we go to the UN? We need expert advise on this.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Nov 2019, 14:33

Digital Weyane, I am just having a hard time imagining Eden being your boss; it should have been the other way around. As for going to UN to materialize article 39, I say it is a waste of time. Ethiopia being a poor country as she is, and one of the poorest province — I like that geographical description — petitioning for secession will give a mass heart attack to the UN assembly. As your being the reasonable digital warrior of the Weyanes, I urge you to advise your bosses, yes Eden included, against this inane wild dream.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Nov 2019, 14:55

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 14:33
Digital Weyane, I am just having a hard time imagining Eden being your boss; it should have been the other way around. As for going to UN to materialize article 39, I say it is a waste of time. Ethiopia being a poor country as she is, and one of the poorest province — I like that geographical description — petitioning for secession will give a mass heart attack to the UN assembly. As your being the reasonable digital warrior of the Weyanes, I urge you to advise your bosses, yes Eden included, against this inane wild dream.
Yes, you are right that I do deserve a leadership role in our Digital Weyane movement, however I was passed over for a promotion several times because our TPLF leaders in Axum Hotel felt that I'm not a good liar. But there's still room for improvement. During the last 10 years I have learned so much from my Weyane brother Awash on how to consistently misconstrue facts without blinking an eye. So far I'm doing OK, but not quiet enough to the Weyane's high immoral standards expected of us.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 15:26

Dear Digital Weyane , Sam Ebalalehu , Ghirmawi , info

all u in this forum thread with all respect .... it amazing me how low exception u guys have for golden... this the Golden who free u from መንጌ, this is the people who introduce u to democracy , freedom speech and election ... this golden people were the one who colonized u for the last 27 years.. now u run your mouth ..

the most funny guy is this Digital Weyane guys who have no gut to take Badme for the last 10 years.. and now he is run his mouth...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Nov 2019, 15:42

Ethoash, TPLF is a tribal organization. I do not believe , as you keep claim constantly, a tribal party promotes democracy. The very nature of tribal politics involves anti democracy. A political group that labels 30 million poor Amharas as an enemy could be anything but not a champion of democracy. In fact, to be more precise, Tigreans are now are the most affected by lack of democracy; they are right now hostages to a handful of Adwa ‘s mafias. Stop talking about TPLF bringing democracy to Ethiopia nonsense. Talk about TPLF bringing tribalism that has endangered the very existence of Ethiopia.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 15:57

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 15:42
Ethoash, TPLF is a tribal organization. I do not believe , as you keep claim constantly, a tribal party promotes democracy. The very nature of tribal politics involves anti democracy. A political group that labels 30 million poor Amharas as an enemy could be anything but not a champion of democracy. In fact, to be more precise, Tigreans are now are the most affected by lack of democracy; they are right now hostages to a handful of Adwa ‘s mafias. Stop talking about TPLF bringing democracy to Ethiopia nonsense. Talk about TPLF bringing tribalism that has endangered the very existence of Ethiopia.
Sam Ebalalehu

sorry what i try to say is bringing representative democracy where all tribe are represented and celebrated.... i know what u try to say to me when u tell me dont bring tribalism u mean only bring Amhara tribalism hide it with cover of Ethiopia and we will have one prefect cover otherwise what language does this Ethiopia speak, what is it culture and holiday, and national dress all this is no other then one bud tribe..

in fact if oromo is smart the best thing to do is join Golden and kick out buda Amhara out of Ethiopia unity and we the rest of tribe will have a good working democracy where each and every tribe represented .. trust me you demis come from denying the tribe right .. the golden doesnt have to do anything the Amhara will self distract they already started they founded one party what language this party speak yes, the idiot said 7 language but who is going to speak the other language if he can communicated the whole groups of people in Amharaic so slowly by slowly o

their language use will be zero and forgotten this is what u r arranging for the rest of the ethnic u tell them in their face we should not bringing tribalism

asking to speak and make your language a working language is tribalism or making other feel unwelcome and force them to speak your language is tribalism.. going to oromia and demand the oromo 67 million oromo speak Amhara then u learn how to speak afan oromia is that tribalism asking u to learn their language if u live in oromia ..

yes, fed. is not plug and play there are many down time but we have to pass all this to reach to the promised land of full fed. system..

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Nov 2019, 16:41

We used to win 100% of election vote; control 100% of foreign aid; and 100% of top military position. Today, however, we feel so small, wielding only 4% of power.

From 100% to 4% in less than one year! That is a very traumatizing tragedy! Ufff...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 16:53

Digital Weyane wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 16:41
We used to win 100% of election vote; control 100% of foreign aid; and 100% of top military position. Today, however, we feel so small, wielding only 4% of power.

From 100% to 4% in less than one year! That is a very traumatizing tragedy! Ufff...
the greatest knowledge is to know when your time is up and go before to late..

recently Former PM Hailemariam Desalegn told dictotor Al Bashir to go away. but Al Bashir did not hear him .. so he end up in jail.. so look the golden Hailemariam he left office on time now u have zero responsibility if the whole Ethiopia go to hell...

so why would u blame the golden for left u. in mess looooooooooook i dont think Ethiopia will survived ... Ethiopia is dead failed state yes, u did not know it yet but it is coming but TPLF make clear break from all this ... they took what they want take .. now they have ready to start their own independent nation.. look Eritrea even after 30 years u dont look like you r ready.. at least the tplf carrying two dead weight carrying the whole Ethiopia passing over the trouble water with no thank you in the end .. so why would u work for this ungrateful people

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Nov 2019, 16:54

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 14:33
Tigre slalhonk men agebah le ene gen enzih huletu ke eruk/ye enersu ema teren ke eruk yekerenal.It reminds me of a story my my mother was telling me of a famous grand parent of the time of Hatse Yohannes.Mekelle and its surroundings.