Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Fin Finne is the natural name for Addis Abeba - we should be fair to Oromos.

Post by EthioRedSea » 21 Nov 2019, 11:52

Fin Finne should be the right name to Addis Abeba. There is no evidence that Amhara were the first settlers in Addis Ababa and surroundings. The Oromo had named all the suburbs of Addis Ababa in Oromo language.

Respecting the Oromo is important for integration. Otherwise,the power of the gun will decide what name Addis Abeba gets. If The Amhara are adamant, then the Oromo will force the Amhara to leave the area.

Temt
Member+

Re: Fin Finne is the natural name for Addis Abeba - we should be fair to Oromos.

Post by Temt » 21 Nov 2019, 12:07

EthioRedSea wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 11:52
Fin Finne should be the right name to Addis Abeba. There is no evidence that Amhara were the first settlers in Addis Ababa and surroundings. The Oromo had named all the suburbs of Addis Ababa in Oromo language.

Respecting the Oromo is important for integration. Otherwise,the power of the gun will decide what name Addis Abeba gets. If The Amhara are adamant, then the Oromo will force the Amhara to leave the area.
That is an oxymoron for Agames that have never been, are not, and will never be FAIR to anybody except for themselves. They are greedy liars that must be dealt with severely, and severely are being dealt as we speak.

EthioRedSea

Re: Fin Finne is the natural name for Addis Abeba - we should be fair to Oromos.

Post by EthioRedSea » 21 Nov 2019, 17:00

Personally I am from Raya Tigray. I do not know why you call every one supporting Oromos "Agame!".Agame is just one district in Tigray. I support Oromo becaue it is a matter of justice. If the Oromo get justice, so all Ethiopians get justice. If Sidama get justice, so can every nationality get a chance to get respected etc. Injustice to Oromo is injustice to all of us!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Nov 2019, 17:23

EthioRedSea wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 17:00
Personally I am from Raya Tigray. I do not know why you call every one supporting Oromos "Agame!".Agame is just one district in Tigray. I support Oromo becaue it is a matter of justice. If the Oromo get justice, so all Ethiopians get justice. If Sidama get justice, so can every nationality get a chance to get respected etc. Injustice to Oromo is injustice to all of us!
You are all known for half brain except the Endertans.what blood do you have?Wei barot wei hasewti,you stink.Very narrow minded.You have also those idiots who call themselves Eritrean.Ezom chenawo,adi chaman kedann zmeslom

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 21 Nov 2019, 17:56

You think Enderta is better than Raya? We Rayans are mixed with Oromo and their pain is our pain. We dance like Oromo. So do not ever kill Oromos. They have a right to live as Ethiopians and human beings.