Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

BIG BIG SCANDAL!! Population census was not conducted to hide the fact that Ethiopia is now 61% Muslim!!

Post by Mahlana » 21 Nov 2019, 05:40

Many countries do not do population census for ages to hide some critical population indicators, mainly religion.

Eritrea is a case in point. There had never been a census in Eritrea juste to hide the fact that Eritrea is a majority Muslim country.

Ethiopia did not conduct population census this year and of course everyone knows that there was no obvious reason.

Now, tangible indications are that it was not conducted just to hide the fact that Ethiopia is clearly a Muslim majority Nation.

This is a typical policy of the former monarchic regimes. I am surprised to see it being repeated by a supposedly young leader of the 21st century.

Scandal!!!!

Bete Gojjam

Re: BIG BIG SCANDAL!! Population census was not conducted to hide the fact that Ethiopia is now 61% Muslim!!

Post by Bete Gojjam » 21 Nov 2019, 09:31

Listen Tergaru when will the axum mosques be built?
Last edited by Bete Gojjam on 21 Nov 2019, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi
Member+

Re: BIG BIG SCANDAL!! Population census was not conducted to hide the fact that Ethiopia is now 61% Muslim!!

Post by Maxi » 21 Nov 2019, 09:45

ስለሙስሊም ወገኖቻችን ከመናገርህ በፊት እውነተኛ የሙስሊም ወገኖቻችን ደጋፊ ከሆንህ በትግራይ አክሱም የሚገኙ ሙስሊሞች መስጅድ የሚሰሩበት ቦት እንዲሰጣቸው የበኩልህን አስተዋጾ አድርግ!!

የአክሱም ሙስሊም በትግራይ መንግስት መስጊድ መስሪያ ቦታ ተከልከለው በሜዳ ላይ ፀሎት እያደርጉ የሚያስይ ፎቶ!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Nov 2019, 10:02

You nailed it. It is a question that hard-hearted Woyane chicken pooop mfkr can never answer.
Maxi wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 09:45
ስለሙስሊም ወገኖቻችን ከመናገርህ በፊት እውነተኛ የሙስሊም ወገኖቻችን ደጋፊ ከሆንህ በትግራይ አክሱም የሚገኙ ሙስሊሞች መስጅድ የሚሰሩበት ቦት እንዲሰጣቸው የበኩልህን አስተዋጾ አድርግ!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 15:05

Maxi wrote:

MAXI, u r the spokes person of Muslim it is amazing

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Nov 2019, 17:25

KINKINAM Woyane — more humane than to be the spokesperson of Mencha Jawar? KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 15:05
Maxi wrote:

MAXI, u r the spokes person of Muslim it is amazing

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Nov 2019, 18:39

Religion — yours noted — has been the last card TPLF chosen to play. Jawar has been the guy they put a lot of trust for that mission out of desperation. Their cadres had digital print in ER saying give the activist credit for standing for Oromos. Well, the ER regulars saw something different : that Jawar might be a hired gun.
I do not think TPLF wants to stop clinging on the last hope , but Ethiopia is the wrong country to try to promote sectarian politics on the back of religion.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 19:01

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 18:39
Religion — yours noted — has been the last card TPLF chosen to play. Jawar has been the guy they put a lot of trust for that mission out of desperation. Their cadres had digital print in ER saying give the activist credit for standing for Oromos. Well, the ER regulars saw something different : that Jawar might be a hired gun.
I do not think TPLF wants to stop clinging on the last hope , but Ethiopia is the wrong country to try to promote sectarian politics on the back of religion.
sr.Sam Ebalalehu

if u dont like the union of oromo all u have to do is apply for article 39 and get the hell out of Ethiopia ... why r u bother yourself so much with son of oromo they love him that would be more then enough... joywar did not come to Amhara region to tell u how to live so why not just leave him alone...

i dont even care about joywar .. in fact i want the buda Amhara to attack joywar and see u lose everything for sure u going to lose Addis Ababa if revolution start the oromo will take half of amhara land ... the oromo have nothing to lose but everything to gain so go head make my day..

all the city such as Adama , Addis Ababa and many other city will be zero Amhara population after joywar did number on u ... so start the civil war for all i care go what r u waiting for ...

now u yourself playing Religion card.. calling all Muslim terrorist and turn around and saying i am only saying one terrorist joywar.. go head i said pls go head i want to see this movie to end .. once this last civil war happened we all have peace the Amhara will go back to Amhara state .. the oromo will get back their Addis Abbaba and all other big city...

if the golden left high rise building in Addis ababa so the amhara can leave mud house and old house as payment for living rent free for 150 years.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Nov 2019, 19:40

Ethoash, do not underestimate the Oromos’s intelligence. They know a phony when they see one. If you believe the mob he is leading represents the interest of the Oromos , you are as clueless as your uncles who holed up Mekele. Jawar’s influence of Ethiopian politics no longer will be as it once had been. To be fair to Jawar , he is not alone. The glory days of the “Goldens” and the Bekele Gerba kind is slipping by. You do not seem perceptive, Ethoash. Let me share to you a fact: tribal politics is going through a long, painful death.
Ethoash, I know that the TPLF politicians political antenna has never been great, even adequate. But nothing confirms their ignorance how they understood tha Abiy administration. He played on them. He systematically killed their myth. Forget Jawar . He will be compelled to camp in Minnesota. Your uncles in Mekele and Jawar in Minnesota, well, Abiy is sleeping well.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 20:03

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 19:40
Abiy administration. He played on them. He systematically killed their myth. Forget Jawar . He will be compelled to camp in Minnesota. Your uncles in Mekele and Jawar in Minnesota, well, Abiy is sleeping well.

i said goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck with your one party system... all my advice is dont ever touch oromia or dont touch their leader ...dont imposed your one party on oromo other that enjoy your empire

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Nov 2019, 20:25

Mahlana wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 05:40
Many countries do not do population census for ages to hide some critical population indicators, mainly religion.

Eritrea is a case in point. There had never been a census in Eritrea juste to hide the fact that Eritrea is a majority Muslim country.

Ethiopia did not conduct population census this year and of course everyone knows that there was no obvious reason.

Now, tangible indications are that it was not conducted just to hide the fact that Ethiopia is clearly a Muslim majority Nation.

This is a typical policy of the former monarchic regimes. I am surprised to see it being repeated by a supposedly young leader of the 21st century.

Scandal!!!!
Really :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the last some 28 years most of you liar cadres up there including that famous ato Thomas H. at the head were dancing naked agitating all the Christians to attack Muslims and place them in medieval jails and concentration camps offering your active financial, human and material assistance for such disgusting divisive barbarism. It is nice now to hear that you are the new born with brand new new horn after you left the position of the Big dictator. Religion is private for Christians, Muslims, Waaqeffatas and the rest while the country is common by day, night and in between.

So, please stop your self serving divisive cheap propaganda SCANDAL because it has already been tried, fried and worn out to the last piece. If the issue is about being majority religion as you try to fool us and insult our intelligence even Somalia is 100% Muslim, as well as Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen Afghanistan and many more but yet all of them are mired with brutal and escalating inhuman blind violence. God bless our unities, wisdom, tolerances and visions, leading us to the healthy, wealthy and peaceful transitions. BINGO!