Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

info

Re: Get ready to print our Batira currency back, the first currency to be introduced thousands of years ago???

Post by info » 20 Nov 2019, 19:35

Halafi, how old are you? :lol: :lol: Do you think a kilil can just print a currency overnight? :lol: Do you know currencies are issued by central banks and are circulated and used by banking systems? So come back when your kilil have set up its own central bank and banking system. ብር ፓርቲ ጽህፈት ቤት የሚታተም አደረግኸው እኮ :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 19:22

Jaegol

Re: Get ready to print our Batira currency back, the first currency to be introduced thousands of years ago???

Post by Jaegol » 20 Nov 2019, 19:41

You gonna need a lot of paper 😆 you know what I mean. The paper might be more expensive than what is printed on it...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2019, 20:16

info wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 19:35
Halafi, how old are you? :lol: :lol: Do you think a kilil can just print a currency overnight? :lol: Do you know currencies are issued by central banks and are circulated and used by banking systems? So come back when your kilil have set up its own central bank and banking system. ብር ፓርቲ ጽህፈት ቤት የሚታተም አደረግኸው እኮ :lol: :lol:

/quote]

Chika Angol, what central bank do you have in the nation of Ganja led by Gobeze Aleka???

Tigray will print our old currency when Tigray was the 4th supper power in the world called "Batira".

The Oromia nation is preparing to print their own currency called "Gada".

You do not need anyone to approve for your currency but your own and print your currency and allocate budget to your nation and let your citizen use their own currency and pay tax to your government. No need Bir or budget from Menelik sons. You can use Bir or something else, it is your own choice but you will be forced to changed the currency for reason I do not want to give you a clue but either way fine for the nation of Tigray or Oromia.

info

Post by info » 20 Nov 2019, 20:32

:lol: Do you take some drugs, Halafi Leflafi? You are hiding from reality and instead trying to create some fantasia disneyland :lol: This is a typical syndrome for people fleeing from reality and somehow trying to find comfort in illusional virtual reality. Wake up and meet the reality and find long term practical and realistic solutions instead of fantasising about virtual reality. Do you remember how many wild fantasies you had the last couple of years? From tigrignania and agaziania to adulis and gambella and what not :lol: And now you are fantasizing about batira or balestra :lol: All those years you were dreaming about fantasia disneyland instead of seeking a realistic and pragmatic solution for real life problems. If that helps your mental condition, then go and fantasize for all I care.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 20:16
info wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 19:35

/quote]

Chika Angol, what central bank do you have in the nation of Ganja led by Gobeze Aleka???

Tigray will print our old currency when Tigray was the 4th supper power in the world called "Batira".

The Oromia nation is preparing to print their own currency called "Gada".

You do not need anyone to approve for your currency but your own and print your currency and allocate budget to your nation and let your citizen use their own currency and pay tax to your government. No need Bir or budget from Menelik sons. You can use Bir or something else, it is your own choice but you will be forced to changed the currency for reason I do not want to give you a clue but either way fine for the nation of Tigray or Oromia.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2019, 21:57

Why are you bothered what Tigray does, you are Amhara and I am Tigray citizen what do we have in common to talk???

My forefathers never heard Ethiopia and they never call themselves Ethiopia and I am not talking Amhara to jump in to insult people???

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2019, 22:55

I will be honest Obbo Halafi. Even if we've had some, uh, heated exchanges over the years; I support tigray if it wants to be independent or remain with Ethiopia. The choice is the tegaru's to make, not abiy's, not epp, or anyone else for that matter.
Like brother Hawzen says, I respect that you are a proud and open tigrayan, while we have others on here who are tigrayan but pretend to be oromo or ''amharu.''
As long as tigray doesn't harm oromo interests, we have no issues.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2019, 23:02

Sadacha Macca wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 22:55
I will be honest Obbo Halafi. Even if we've had some, uh, heated exchanges over the years; I support tigray if it wants to be independent or remain with Ethiopia. The choice is the tegaru's to make, not abiy's, not epp, or anyone else for that matter.
Like brother Hawzen says, I respect that you are a proud and open tigrayan, while we have others on here who are tigrayan but pretend to be oromo or ''amharu.''
Thank you for the kind words. As you said do not interfere others interests specially intentionally it does not affect you. Thus far per our two ethnics history there is none to antagonize each other and I hope will continue that way. Amharu tried their best to inject Tigray in to Oromia friction by bringing religion but Tigray told them we do not have any religion problems in Tigray or with any other ethnics.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2019, 23:09

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 23:02
Sadacha Macca wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 22:55
Thank you for the kind words. As you said do not interfere others interests specially intentionally it does not affect you. Thus far per our two ethnics history there is none to antagonize each other and I hope will continue that way. Amharu tried their best to inject Tigray in to Oromia friction by bringing religion but Tigray told them we do not have any religion problems in Tigray or with any other ethnics.
rakoon hin jiru obbo halafi [no problem brother halafi].
The loud mouthed amara extremists, who cannot even provide basic stuff like clean water and food to their OWN PEOPLE, are all talk, no show.
They wanted oromos to fight tigray for them, when abiy came to power, and were very mad and disappointed when this didn't happen.
they were accusing oromos and even abiy/lamma of being tplf supporters, allies, etc.
no, we just do not fight wars for others, unless oromo interests are being harmed, or other issues that call for a war.
but invading tigray? for what? let the amara extremists who talk tough but do nothing, do that, and we will see how tigray responds.
they talk a lot but do very little.