Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bete Gojjam

Gallant Amhara Elites have already constructed highways between Port Assab to Amhara Game over Agameland

Post by Bete Gojjam » 20 Nov 2019, 10:34

A new Asaphalt road has been opened from Port Assab to Amhara region game over ligagam

Bete Gojjam

Re: Gallant Amhara Elites have already constructed highways between Port Assab to Amhara Game over Agameland

Post by Bete Gojjam » 20 Nov 2019, 10:42

Amhara Gallant Elites will further the highway to Bete Gondar Bete Gojjam and Bete Shewa provinces of the gallant unified Amhara peoples

as I have personally donated over 12,000 USD to the Gallant NAMA Party elites they will further the gallant Amhara unified peoples domination over the tigrayan liberation fronts, amhara armies have captured many Agames and we have turn their bodies into bloodshed @Metemma Yohannes Woreda

Long live NAMA ABN Party

Abdelaziz

Re: Gallant Amhara Elites have already constructed highways between Port Assab to Amhara Game over Agameland

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Nov 2019, 11:16

LTelomerase of Campopollo Andirty and 40 other nicks, the igagam Booshti-Hamasenay-Gonderam diqala, you use my terms like ligagam, which used to describe Dk'suckers like you and ligagam meshrefet, coz you think using my words feels to you like your ligagam Ho'moshenay-Gonderam mouth is being filled with what my anaconda puffs out into your fa'ggish gonderam throat. Bida'tam Yeshe'rmuta lij, there is only siisie bukatam and mentally retarded gudelaAmharu and lootie Hamashenay. Aseb belongs to Tigray and Afars, I dare you to challenge it, stay from it if we say no, we will burn you alive if you do the reverse.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 20 Nov 2019, 15:15

Listen ChimlaQ Port Assab is under Amhara investment only the Afars have no ruling over the ports the port is under PDFG Wedimedhin and Meshrefet Owners. I have already invested AMHARA Port Assab with 357000BIRR
Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 11:16
LTelomerase of Campopollo Andirty and 40 other nicks, the igagam Booshti-Hamasenay-Gonderam diqala, you use my terms like ligagam, which used to describe Dk'suckers like you and ligagam meshrefet, coz you think using my words feels to you like your ligagam Ho'moshenay-Gonderam mouth is being filled with what my anaconda puffs out into your fa'ggish gonderam throat. Bida'tam Yeshe'rmuta lij, there is only siisie bukatam and mentally retarded gudelaAmharu and lootie Hamashenay. Aseb belongs to Tigray and Afars, I dare you to challenge it, stay from it if we say no, we will burn you alive if you do the reverse.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Nov 2019, 16:16

Bete Gojjam wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 10:34
A new Asaphalt road has been opened from Port Assab to Amhara region game over ligagam

ante zenjero zereh mender new lemehonu? ahya wergat ene erase Abate(Aboy) beye(blen)yemnteraw Gojame ye akset bal neberegn enante Amara hager adeg weshoch/kedamai wejane chenakum ewn yetseleu neirom,the last words include Halafi adgi.I have a pure Tigrian blood,I don't say ewo like Kola Tenbien