Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Weyanes are under sucide watch!

Post by TGAA » 20 Nov 2019, 09:55

Keep the ropes, guns and the pills away till they regain their sanity.Pay special attention to abdazzzzzz,ethired,abeabe, halefe alalefem,wash and wish all wanna be weyanes for those who committed the heroic act..we say rest in peace...fainally. good riddance.

Selam/

Re: Weyanes are under sucide watch!

Post by Selam/ » 20 Nov 2019, 10:24

You’re very nice. You convinced me to recall my shipped package to those five rats.
TGAA wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 09:55
Keep the ropes, guns and the pills away till they regain their sanity.Pay special attention to abdazzzzzz,ethired,abeabe, halefe alalefem,wash and wish all wanna be weyanes for those who committed the heroic act..we say rest in peace...fainally. good riddance.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 20 Nov 2019, 11:16

just checking! For how long do we have to chain these rabid dogs with their bed ? Abey is not nice of a Guy ..he poisend them with a cheap meat at prosperity party. Wey mealty!!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 20 Nov 2019, 19:53

Since Abey’s property party let loose of weyanes kind of their own volition weyanes are in deep depression. Their delusion of grandeur disappeared into thin air. So as expected the digital weynes, who have were deluded in to thinking to change the course of history by scrabbling one none sense next to another here in Ethiopian review have learned they have and will have a zero effect in what is gong to take in Ethiopia . The digital weyanes avalanche nonsense posts shows their desperation. Mark my word woyanes will huff and puff and finally though they will come back the tails between their legs. What we need to do is give them a cover so that their humiliation could be bearable. For those who rather die than face humiliation: here is the options, just to be humorous.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Nov 2019, 22:07

Hahaha
TGAA wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 19:53
Since Abey’s property party let loose of weyanes kind of their own volition weyanes are in deep depression. Their delusion of grandeur disappeared into thin air. So as expected the digital weynes, who have were deluded in to thinking to change the course of history by scrabbling one none sense next to another here in Ethiopian review have learned they have and will have a zero effect in what is gong to take in Ethiopia . The digital weyanes avalanche nonsense posts shows their desperation. Mark my word woyanes will huff and puff and finally though they will come back the tails between their legs. What we need to do is give them a cover so that their humiliation could be bearable. For those who rather die than face humiliation: here is the options, just to be humorous.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 21 Nov 2019, 13:33

TGAA wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 09:55
TGAA ( TiGrayan born in Addis Abeba ) !

This song is for you. Enjoy it !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Nov 2019, 21:46

I love it.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Nov 2019, 22:14

Weyanes are under sucide watch!
I think the Shabo old goon would love to inject the last cocktail of poison and hammer the last nail on TPLF coffin.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Nov 2019, 23:13

I don't think the Shabo of either the old or the new have the wherewithal to hammer the last nail on weyane coffin, but weyane's Perception of itself, and the self-aggrandizement that has fad itself and it's populace for 27 years without being challenged could be its undoing. Those unchallenged 27 years have given weyanes that if they raise their arms they can vanquish anyone that come to face them up. So they might be tempted to go on and be adventurous-- that would be their undoing in very short order. The pent up Ethiopian anger that has not found a channel for good use could turn around and consume them like wildfire. This wrong assumption did find acceptance in the Tigray academia, the so-called opposition groups even the layman who is the beneficiary of free lunch assumes that the loot is a right, and use force is a way to keep it coming. All this has nothing to do with Shabo , at all.