Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Dr G/Kidan G/selasse, famous Tigrean Tembeni scientist in Germany , says Tigray is energy rich.

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Nov 2019, 08:59

Another great Tembeni scientist as brilliant as Dr Mahari of Hagereselam, also in Temben .

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Dr G/Kidan G/selasse, famous Tigrean Tembeni scientist in Germany , says Tigray is energy rich.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2019, 11:21

There is another Dr. Gidena Assefa economist in Germany but another top Mekelle high school, Addis Ababa University and attended Oxford University economist by the name of Wedi Ageba aka Gebrihate Ageba he is also from Degua Tembien. Two highest educated at the highest institutions in the world Mahari Maru the son of Dejech Maru brother of Aram Maru who was the father of Tigray and I appealed to name Mekelle stadium in his name "Aram Maru Stadium". Another Hailey Girmay the highest Addis Ababa record holder ever, Addis Ababa university sent him for father education in Geology in Ireland but I do not know where he is. Many engineers in America who finished at top Universities, all hates Meles and did not want to go home to make huge differences.

Abdelaziz

Re: Dr G/Kidan G/selasse, famous Tigrean Tembeni scientist in Germany , says Tigray is energy rich.

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Nov 2019, 11:31

Dr Mahari Tadele Maru, graduate of both Oxford and Harvard, the one who proposed the plan for making Tigray De facto Independent, is from Hagereselam, Tenben Highland. Are you talking about the same person? Maru is his grandfather's name, his father's name is Tadele. May be we are talking about the same person. The famous scientist in Germany Dr G/Kidan is also from Tenben, but I do not know if he is from the Highland or Qola Tenben. Tenben produces genius intellectuals and great warriors.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2019, 16:15

Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 11:31
Dr Mahari Tadele Maru, graduate of both Oxford and Harvard, the one who proposed the plan for making Tigray De facto Independent, is from Hagereselam, Tenben Highland. Are you talking about the same person? Maru is his grandfather's name, his father's name is Tadele. May be we are talking about the same person. The famous scientist in Germany Dr G/Kidan is also from Tenben, but I do not know if he is from the Highland or Qola Tenben. Tenben produces genius intellectuals and great warriors.
Dejach Maru has many kids and one of them was Tadele Maru, aram Maru, another was killed by Amharu one of the leader of EPRP, he could be the grand son of Dejach Maru from Tadele Maru.

I thought that Mahari Maru is from Dejach Maru families and he looks like them too but I am not sure he is from them, this a different families. Does it matter if Qola or Degua Tembien they are all Tembien Tigrayans. The only thing Tigray to take advantage from Deqi Tembien is their determination to achieve things specially enemy front like today Tigray is being surrounded by enemies yet no leaders to bust that circle and liberate us, Deqi Tembien will give that fearless leadership just to win the pending war against our enemies. Believe me had Issayas invaded Tigray without Seye at the leadership of woyane Adwa would not have dare to face Issayas and could have gave him what he wanted the way they are preaching right now. Seye stopped them and organized Tigrayans and won the war and woyane got huge respect from the country ethnics and had a chance to do what they did for the country and the country was respect by the Americans and others and pour billions of dollars for 18 years after the border war. If Seye accepted what Meles and Sebhat proposed to let Eritrea take Tigray regions then Eritrea could have perceived the winner and woyane could have lost the respect of the union and revolted earlier and Ethiopia would not have gotten all the help from western countries, rather the money could have been poured to Eritrea as a strong Horn Africa country.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 20 Nov 2019, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Nov 2019, 16:27

I respect people but leave greater Enderta alone,we are religious people.I don't want even to see your face.You disgust me.Pigs kulu neay.Dirty spy Abdelaziz.I am a Christian wuh wuh bel.Eray meray

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2019, 17:02

Degnet wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 16:27
I respect people but leave greater Enderta alone,we are religious people.I don't want even to see your face.You disgust me.Pigs kulu neay.Dirty spy Abdelaziz.I am a Christian wuh wuh bel.Eray meray
Mudwa no one invited you but as you kwon it, Lemani Wedi Lemani show up without invitation and you proved us know. We are not talking anyone except yourself to mention it.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 20 Nov 2019, 17:44

Yeah If You Collected The Trillions Grasshoppers Converted Into Garbage Incinerators, Of Course You Will Get Abundant Energy. As Of Other Energy, You Are Cursed People By God Let Alone To Have, Energy, Gas, Oil, Or Diamonds/ Gold, Can't Even Supply Your Own Crops, Teff,Coffee. That Is Far Fetched, It Belongs To Afar Ethiopian & Eritrean People Afar. Go Figure Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostit*utes .

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 20 Nov 2019, 18:13

Tog Wajale wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 17:44
Yeah If You Collected The Trillions Grasshoppers Converted Into Garbage Incinerators, Of Course You Will Get Abundant Energy. As Of Other Energy, You Are Cursed People By God Let Alone To Have, Energy, Gas, Oil, Or Diamonds/ Gold, Can't Even Supply Your Own Crops, Teff,Coffee. That Is Far Fetched, It Belongs To Afar Ethiopian & Eritrean People Afar. Go Figure Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostit*utes .