Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ascari evil frash adash Eritrean like cigar: don't open this thread. You are going to kill yourselves

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2019, 00:00

Bravo, Ethiopia!

Congrats!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Ascari evil frash adash Eritrean like cigar: don't open this thread. You are going to kill yourselves

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Nov 2019, 00:02

My Weyane brother Present,

This will make the shabos even cry more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at our gorgeous 15 year old Tigraweyti sister who won the Olympic gold medal. We Weyane are born to win. Our grasshopper diet helps us run faster than anyone in the race.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU GO GIRL!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Nov 2019, 00:04

Zmeselo wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2019, 00:00
Bravo, Ethiopia!

Congrats!
You're supposed to cry, not congratulate us!! Stop confusing my Weyane brother Present. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2019, 00:06

Digital Weyane wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2019, 00:02
My Weyane brother Present,

This will make the shabos even cry more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at our gorgeous 15 year old Tigraweyti sister who won the Olympic gold medal. We Weyane are born to win. Our grasshopper diet helps us run faster than anyone in the race.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU GO GIRL!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2019, 00:14

Ethiopian and Eritrean women are the Most Beautiful women across the globe:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Nov 2019, 01:24

present wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2019, 01:10
Ascaris su'cking the Amara di'ck..... I saw that coming long ago. I told u ascaris :lol:

Now trying to sale his sister again... in the name of "the most beautiful" nonsense :lol: :lol:

Ascaris don't you get tired of advertising your sisters puzz'y.... you slaves :lol:
Is There any Dixck left to sxxck? 😏 It is decapitated and turned to eunich.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2019, 07:16

None of those footballers is an agame, so who'se sΓΉcking dΓ­ck here? :lol:

The video I posted, the headline says what fΓ 9?

"ETHIOPIAN & Eritrean women..."!

By your logic, then I'm selling ethiopian women too then.

You're worse than ambeta qorchame. You're a cΓ²Γ§k- mΓΉnchΓͺr!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2019, 08:28

Your IQ is too low, to get me. Go arrange your miserable life. Besides, you're an agame who get mad only because I call amara decent ppl. Qiqiqi

Hybrid baria, like Mengie.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 20 Nov 2019, 08:36

Yes congratulations to the Ethiopian National team football for beating Ivory Coast in their first leg match and I wish them a win or a draw in their second leg.
You anbetta korchami filthy agame present, I never root against any thing ethiopian when it comes to sport. I always congratulate ethiopia's long distance champions.
But yes in football, ethiopia sucks. I am a realistic. But as a filthy agame as you are, you always make even sport a politics arena. And I hope this win and the next and the next change my mind.
Now that is out of the way, let me also correct what brother Zmeselo's video which says Etitrean and Ethiopian women are the most beautiful women in the globe.
That is false.
Eritrean people in general and the Eritrean women in particular are the only most beautiful people in the glob.
The beauty of a country can not be measured by cherry picking few people. One needs to take the average look of the people of the said countries.
This video, first is only showing the light skin girls. Well if that is the criteria, then where are the over 85 % of the Ethiopian population who do look like the Kenyans or South Sudanese. I am not saying that dark skin is ugly. But why would the few Eritreans look like Ethiopians represent the looks of the ethiopians when majority of the ethiopians do not look like the ladies in the video?
Yes if we are to talk about the average looks of any country, Eritrea beats all, with its hands tied behind its back.
In other words, all countries have the beautiful and the no beautiful people. But even if the most beautiful lady is from a country where its majority are no so beautiful, calling that country's people are the most beautiful people in the world is wrong.
Yes, the Eritrean women are not only the most beautiful women in the world, but also are the bravest women who will cut the balls of any Eritrea's enemies and make him swallow his balls.
And they proved that over and over.
Again I am a realistic and honest person which tells it as it is.
No sugar coating sh'it.
Even if I was not Eritrean, I would have said the same.
If one wants to be truthful, one need to take the average.
Because a Mongolian or a Haitian is the highest IQ person in the world does not mean Mongolia or Haiti have the highest IQ people in the world.
Last edited by Cigar on 20 Nov 2019, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2019, 09:16

The amara are crying, that you're attempting to represent them. Disgusting creature!

Here's your gieta:

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 20 Nov 2019, 10:25

:mrgreen: Anta Koshasha Present or in your language RESAH :lol: Agame Ligagam Worgach Dedebit you are not Amahra no Amhara is Ambeta like you Agames, anta Galla!!!

Hybrid cousin of Halafi Leflafi, :mrgreen:

Amhara doesn’t hate Gallant Eritrea home of 3M Amhara enemy is LOCUST INFERIOR TIGRAY!!! You are clearly agame you are living with cursed resident Ethoash as you said before Amhara and agame are same which is the most grasshopper thing you have ever said again you are agame no Amhara like you [ deleted ] mvthfcker
20 Nov 2019, 08:38
Oh Mama Amara, the same ascaris that hate you to their bones and cells are now saying they love you! Oh lord.... where is the world going to

Ascaris want more amara big di'ck

The beautiful land of Amara they dream about living in.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 20 Nov 2019, 10:45

FesfesΓ‘m Ahiya Agame

No Amara ever likes you

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 20 Nov 2019, 10:50

You dumb [deleted] filthy agame present, yes I said that Ethiopian fooball sucks and I still stand by that.
So where the fu*k are you getting the idea that I hate the ethiopians particularly the Amharas as you are claiming?
Well yes they beat Ivory Coast and I said congratulations to Ethiopia and I hope they duplicate it in the next match.
But still I don't see the ethiopian football team is a team to reckon with as yet.
Do I want to see them progress? Yes I do.
But as idiot as you are you are just boring and filthy to bring none issues to create friction between the two people, because you are cornered like a rat mekele hotel.
No Eritrean kiss any body's bu*tt.
We adobt to the situation
If we get treated with respect we give it back and if not like what you ungrateful tegarus did, we do our magic to let our enemies pay back.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Nov 2019, 11:04

α‹ˆαˆ½α‹¬
αˆαˆˆα‰΅ ግራ α‹αŒαˆ­ α‰€αˆα‰΅ α‹¨αŠ€αˆ­α‰΅αˆ«α‹Šα‹«αŠ•αŠ• αŠ α‰°αŠ•αˆ½αŠ• αˆˆαˆ›αŒαŠ˜α‰΅ αŠ₯α‹¨α‰°α‹‹α‹°α‰…αˆ½ α‰΅αŒˆαŠ›αˆˆαˆ½:: αˆαŠ• α‰₯αŠ“α‹°αˆ­αŒαˆ½ αŠα‹ αŒαŠ• αŠ₯αŠ•α‹²αˆ… ሡፍሡፍ αŠ₯α‹«αˆαˆ½ αŠ αˆα‰ αŒ£ በቀደደው አፍሽ αŠ₯α‹©αŠ αŠ₯α‹©αŠ... αŠ α‰΅αˆ­αˆ±αŠ αŠ α‰΅αˆ­αˆ±αŠ α‹¨αˆα‰΅α‹­α‹:: αŠ₯αˆ­αŒαŒ αŠ› ነኝ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹° αŠ₯αŠ“αˆ½ αˆ˜αˆˆαˆ›αˆ˜αŒƒ αˆ΅αˆ‹αˆ¨αŒαŠ•αŠ αˆ˜αˆ†αŠ• αŠ αˆˆα‰ α‰΅::

αŠ αŠ•α‰Ί α‹¨αˆ™αŒ€αˆŒ α‰΅αˆ«αŠ αˆαˆˆα‰΅ ግራ αŠ₯ግር αŠ α‹­α‹°αˆˆαˆ ኳሡ αˆα‰΅αŒ«α‹ˆα‰Ί .. αˆˆαŠ αŠ•α‰Ί αŠ₯ግር α‹¨αˆšαˆ†αŠ• αŒ«αˆ› α‰ αˆ¨α‰£αˆΆ α‰₯ቻ αŠα‹... αŠ₯ሱም αŠ«α‹°αˆˆαˆ½ αŠα‹:: :P

ሡለ αŠ₯α‹αŠα‰΅ αŠ¨αˆ†αŠ α‹‹αˆα‹« α‹¨α‰΅αˆ αŠ α‹­α‹°αˆ­αˆ±αˆ:: α‹­αˆ… αŒ₯αˆ‹α‰» αˆ³α‹­αˆ†αŠ• αˆƒα‰… αŠα‹:: α‰€α‹΅αˆ˜αˆ½ αŠ₯α‹©αŠ αŠ₯α‹©αŠ ... αŠ₯ረ αŒŽαˆ«α‹ αŠ₯αŠ“ α‰€αˆ¨αˆ­α‰Ά ... α‹°α‰₯α‰αŠ α‹°α‰₯α‰αŠ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹°αˆšα‹«αˆ΅αŠ¨α‰΅αˆαŠ¨ α‹ˆαˆ½α‹¬ αˆ΅αˆ‹αˆα‰°αˆ¨α‹³αˆ½ የደα‰₯α‰αŠ α‹°α‰₯α‰αŠ αŒŠα‹œ α‹«αŒˆαŠ“αŠ˜αŠ• αŠ₯αŠ“ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹³αˆαŠα‰ αˆ­αˆ½ αŠ₯αŠ“αˆ¨αŒαˆ»αˆˆαŠ•::

αŠ αˆαŠ• ደፋ α‰€αŠ“αˆ½αŠ•αŠ¨α‹ˆαŒˆα‰€ በታች α‹­αˆαŠ•... αŠ«αˆαˆ†αŠ α‹­αˆ…αŠ•α‰¦αˆƒα‰ƒ αŠ αˆα‰ αŒ£α‹¨α‰†αˆ¨αŒ αˆ˜ αŠ ααˆ½αŠ• በባዙቃዬ αŠ₯α‹˜αŒ‹αˆαˆ»αˆˆαˆ:: α‹¨αˆ†αŠ•αˆ½ α‰…αˆ›αŒ«αˆ.. αŒŒα‰Άα‰½αˆ½αŠ•αŠ αŠ­α‰₯αˆͺ::

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Nov 2019, 11:16

Eritrea & Ethiopia - Only Woyane is our common enemy! Let’s leave it at that.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 20 Nov 2019, 12:55

I think you call yourself present by mistake. You're real pretender. Call yourself "pretend" not present. I believe, by now, everybody in this forum know that you are pretending to be Amhara and Ethiopian. The fact is no matter what your tribe is, you're TPLF puppy. TPLF hate and false fabrication is known as present; my bad "pretend".

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Nov 2019, 20:41

What’s the problem with eating αŠ αŠ•α‰ αŒ£ (locus)? It’s a delicacy in many countries around the world and a kosher plate in Israel. One person’s waste is another person’s treasure. It’s also protein rich. I assume it would save many lives if people get accustomed to it in Ethiopia instead of practicing geophagy, which at times is deadly.
20 Nov 2019, 13:20
Oh poor Ascari Eritreans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anbeta qorchames kkkkkk

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2019, 21:00

Zmeselo wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2019, 00:14
Ethiopian and Eritrean women are the Most Beautiful women across the globe:

thank you sir. you did not fall for the bait from the tplf cyber jegna cadre, present aka sister belaynesh aka portlandia.
her aim was to get you and other eritreans to insult all ethiopians, to incite us to insult eritreans back.

galatoomi lammi koo!