Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

FOUND OUT that i have silte bloodf

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 19:32

from my moms side. apparently my great grandma was a silte.
wow i wanna research more and see what else i may have.
anyone else here of mixed heritage?
i am mostly oromo of course, and identify as one, and nothing will change, but i appreciate diversity.

TGAA
Member+

Re: FOUND OUT that i have silte bloodf

Post by TGAA » 19 Nov 2019, 20:25

Epiphany? I hope your foot solder keeros didn't burn down or cut the hands of your Silte family members. According Jawars Keeros none- Oromffia speaking population and Orthodox Ethiopians in Oromia are human- cattles to be slaughtered without Marcy .

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Nov 2019, 20:51

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 19:32
i am mostly oromo of course, and identify as one, and nothing will change, but i appreciate diversity.

Even though I am not from mixed heritage to my knowledge , there is nothing wrong with being mixed heritage, brother Sadacha. Diversity is the beauty of human beings. Only narrow minded people try to undermine ethnic diversity and unfortunately you have a lot of them in Oromia.

You sound that you are surprised finding about that. Are you also surprised that "the none opportunist Jawar Mohammed" is considering to run for office "unlike the opportunity Oromo brothers the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby and Secretary of Defense Lemma Mergesa" ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 21:07

Hawzen wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 20:51
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 19:32

Even though I am not from mixed heritage to my knowledge , there is nothing wrong with being mixed heritage, brother Sadacha. Diversity is the beauty of human beings. Only narrow minded people try to undermine ethnic diversity and unfortunately you have a lot of them in Oromia.

You sound that you are surprised finding about that. Are you also surprised that "the none opportunist Jawar Mohammed" is considering to run for office "unlike the opportunity Oromo brothers the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby and Secretary of Defense Lemma Mergesa" ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen,

How do you know there's a ''lot of them in oromia''? did you witness it yourself?
you are too biased to have discussions with; can YOU STOP replying to my posts if you've already decided to fall for the malicious anti oromo propaganda being spread?
oromia is more diverse than the amara region, the gondar region that you worship like a God almost!

Yes I am surprised because I have not met my mother's side of my family yet. I saw family on my father's side in adoola, jimma, bale/arsi, etc. BUT NOT moms side.

I am a bit surprised at Obbo Jawar, but he still has my support, as long as he remains an advocate for the oromo cause.
INTERNAL OROMO AFFAIRS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, UNLESS YOU WANT US TO COMMENT ON HOW THE KEBESSA OPPRESS AFARS AND OTHERS, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THAT, I AM SURE!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 21:11

TGAA wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 20:25
Epiphany? I hope your foot solder keeros didn't burn down or cut the hands of your Silte family members. According Jawars Keeros none- Oromffia speaking population and Orthodox Ethiopians in Oromia are human- cattles to be slaughtered without Marcy .

No one will touch my family while im there, i know that for a fact.
also, who said non oromos are not welcome or targets?
did jawar say it? did qeerroo say it?
or is your deepseated fear and hatred of the oromo, that your amara parents passed down to you [despite the fact that they probably met and interacted with less than .0000001 percent of oromos]

???

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 Nov 2019, 21:38

You may have heard-- Dog-whistle politics- you don't have to blurt of exactly what you want to be don't for Jawarian keeros to go and execute their heinous crime. I watch OMN may be more than you do. Jawars's OMN modus operandi is instigated ethnic conflict in many ways than one when that is not doing the job they revert to religion instigation. The result speaks for itself -- those who were hunted and killed, amputated, burned alive are those who were the targets of the Oromo fanatic propaganda. I happen to have mixedhablood too -- but that would not make me cover when a crime is committed in the name of a people. But you are playing dum -- asking did Jawar said that? did Keero say that? accusing me of Oromophobia, which the fanatic Oroms used up tactic to avoid the responsibility for their cheerlead crime. No, my parant didn't not pass any of the garbage you are talking about the killing and the maiming of innocent people are right in front of you and no probing needed to know who is doing what in the name of Oromo. But your loyalty is not for truth- for sure. 0000001 percent of oromos so presumptions to comment. you are totally wrong.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 21:44

How did he incite these conflicts then? What was said that led to conflicts? Clearly and coherently state your points, bringing evidence, no need for insults or run arounds.
As opposed to simply denigrating millions of Oromos, when you insult Qeerroo [Qeerroo is not a political movement, it's a PEOPLE'S MOVEMENT, it means young bachelors, thus representing millions of oromos and their families, respectively].

Can you tell us what happened clearly then, who was attacked? why? how? when? who attacked the oromos then? who burnt the masjid in oromoland? who attacked the qeerroo who came out to protest peacefully? if we didn't touch anyone when the TPLF was killing our people left and right, I very much doubt oromos would randomly go attack ANYONE-- and if so, why aren't you cooperating with law enforcement back home, instead of being online insulting oromos and accomplishing perhaps the opposite of what you wanted/desired?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 Nov 2019, 23:02

I am going to try one more time -- there is a saying " አውቆ የተኛን ቢቀሰቅሱት አይስማም " I know what the jawar and the keero crime defenders talking points are, despite that let me ask you a straight question.
What the keero was responding to or why keeros came out in drove? what was the cause?
Why keeros came out with stick and machete? Under weyane they never did. Keeros symbol of peaceful protestation was crossing hands over their head—you do remember. Nobody was killed by Keros then actually they protected other nationalities living in their mildest. What changed now they burn churches, the kill Amharas including Orthodox Oromos?
When did keeros went to their homes? After Jawar told them to go home, and bury the dead. That is his exact words.
Did he condemn the killing? No his message was to keep their one eye open.and a Bravado we beat them!
For a nonbeliever, any proof is not sufficient enough. I know you going to come and say that all the victims are the ones to blame. Any self-defense is considered a crime in the new Oromia. The good one are those who provide themselves as a lamb to be slaughtered. The Oromia Police is so infiltrated by jawar keeros they were the one who were accommodating the killing. People are still living in churches because they are not confident that Oromia police is going to protect them if they go back to their home. The keeros of weyane w a conscious youth movement for a truly just society – Now jawar turned them into brute savages army of his.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Nov 2019, 00:19

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 21:07
Hawzen,

How do you know there's a ''lot of them in oromia''? did you witness it yourself?
you are too biased to have discussions with; can YOU STOP replying to my posts if you've already decided to fall for the malicious anti oromo propaganda being spread?

The number of young Oromo protestors that that I saw in OMN news carrying stick and machetes are a lot. By the way, they have a lot of resemblance with the South Africa Xenophobia animals. It is very sad, brother.
Oromia is more diverse than the amara region, the gondar region that you worship like a God almost!
Everybody knows that Oromia is the bread basket for most of Ethiopian population. You have a blessed land where people from other ethnics are attracted to work. At the same time, Oromia has become the most dangerous killil to non Oromo Ethiopians. By the way, I worship only and only to God. But I like Gonder culture and their songs. However, I will definitely not stop criticizing the people of Gonder if I hear or see on the news that they are killing other people because of their ethnicity or religion.

Yes I am surprised because I have not met my mother's side of my family yet. I saw family on my father's side in adoola, jimma, bale/arsi, etc. BUT NOT moms side.
I just hope that you will meet them soon and spend time with your mom's side. It is gift from God, brother.
I am a bit surprised at Obbo Jawar, but he still has my support, as long as he remains an advocate for the oromo cause.

I think you should. Obbo jawar had emphatically rejected the idea that he would run for office time again. Because you honestly believed his words, you were defending Jawar, and you called "Dr. Abby and Obbo Lemma as Opportunists Oromo politicians". Well.. I have news for you, brother. In order Obbo Jawar to be Prime Minister of Ethiopia, he has to behave like a leader who is ready to be inclusive for all ethnics in Ethiopia. That is exactly the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby is trying to do as a leader of Ethiopia... The sad part is that Obbo Jawar did not need to lie by saying " I am surrounded and they wanted to kill me" so that he would be on the news in order to run for office. Unfortunately, as result of his false statement, over 80 innocent people died and today many mothers are grieving because of Jawar and his queeros.. xenophobia.
As a citizen, he has every right to run for office and I personally believe he deserves to run. I just hope that he changes his xenophobia behavior so that he won't ignite another ethnic massacre in Ethiopia as he did recently in your Killil.

INTERNAL OROMO AFFAIRS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, UNLESS YOU WANT US TO COMMENT ON HOW THE KEBESSA OPPRESS AFARS AND OTHERS, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THAT, I AM SURE!
I had never ever posted negative thing about Oromia matters before simply because the people of Oromo had been victims for almost of your history. In fact I love the people of Oromo so much. Remember the people of Eritrea and Oromo have very similar history. However, It is no more just Oromo internal affair when innocent people have been beheaded and stoned to death by Jawar led Queerroooos because of their ethnicity and religion and it has been everywhere in the international news, brother. By the way, you are also welcome to comment about Kebessa whenever you hear the Kebessa people or any other ethnic for that matter are beheading & stoning other ethnics to death like you have been doing. You know that nobody can behave in Eritrea like Obbo Jawar has been behaving in Ethiopia. God bless the patriotic dictator aka the Lion of Nakfa for that!! Everybody knows that the Eritrean government does not tolerate xenophobia in Eritrea and I think the Ethiopian government should not either :lol: :lol:.

Having said all these, I believe that Jawar led Quoooorrroos recent xenophobia actions don't represent the people of Oromo. More than 90% of the Oromo people are loving and welcoming people.

God bless the People of Oromo and Ethiopia

Now... wait a minute, the agame sister eden will pop up to li*ck Jawar's behind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2019, 20:40

Hawzen wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 00:19
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 21:07
Hawzen,

The number of young Oromo protestors that that I saw in OMN news carrying stick and machetes are a lot. By the way, they have a lot of resemblance with the South Africa Xenophobia animals. It is very sad, brother.
Oromia is more diverse than the amara region, the gondar region that you worship like a God almost!
Everybody knows that Oromia is the bread basket for most of Ethiopian population. You have a blessed land where people from other ethnics are attracted to work. At the same time, Oromia has become the most dangerous killil to non Oromo Ethiopians. By the way, I worship only and only to God. But I like Gonder culture and their songs. However, I will definitely not stop criticizing the people of Gonder if I hear or see on the news that they are killing other people because of their ethnicity or religion.

I just hope that you will meet them soon and spend time with your mom's side. It is gift from God, brother.

I think you should. Obbo jawar had emphatically rejected the idea that he would run for office time again. Because you honestly believed his words, you were defending Jawar, and you called "Dr. Abby and Obbo Lemma as Opportunists Oromo politicians". Well.. I have news for you, brother. In order Obbo Jawar to be Prime Minister of Ethiopia, he has to behave like a leader who is ready to be inclusive for all ethnics in Ethiopia. That is exactly the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby is trying to do as a leader of Ethiopia... The sad part is that Obbo Jawar did not need to lie by saying " I am surrounded and they wanted to kill me" so that he would be on the news in order to run for office. Unfortunately, as result of his false statement, over 80 innocent people died and today many mothers are grieving because of Jawar and his queeros.. xenophobia.
As a citizen, he has every right to run for office and I personally believe he deserves to run. I just hope that he changes his xenophobia behavior so that he won't ignite another ethnic massacre in Ethiopia as he did recently in your Killil.

I had never ever posted negative thing about Oromia matters before simply because the people of Oromo had been victims for almost of your history. In fact I love the people of Oromo so much. Remember the people of Eritrea and Oromo have very similar history. However, It is no more just Oromo internal affair when innocent people have been beheaded and stoned to death by Jawar led Queerroooos because of their ethnicity and religion and it has been everywhere in the international news, brother. By the way, you are also welcome to comment about Kebessa whenever you hear the Kebessa people or any other ethnic for that matter are beheading & stoning other ethnics to death like you have been doing. You know that nobody can behave in Eritrea like Obbo Jawar has been behaving in Ethiopia. God bless the patriotic dictator aka the Lion of Nakfa for that!! Everybody knows that the Eritrean government does not tolerate xenophobia in Eritrea and I think the Ethiopian government should not either :lol: :lol:.

Having said all these, I believe that Jawar led Quoooorrroos recent xenophobia actions don't represent the people of Oromo. More than 90% of the Oromo people are loving and welcoming people.

God bless the People of Oromo and Ethiopia

Now... wait a minute, the agame sister eden will pop up to li*ck Jawar's behind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

1. So what? Carrying weapons in itself is not a crime, nor is it sufficient proof that those weapons were USED against innocent civilians.
If you have proof that they used them against civilians, then present it to the ethio govt, not to random people online.
Amaras carry guns much deadlier weapons and have used them to massacre 300 gumuz women, kids and men, did you condemn that? did you get on here and condemn that? did you condemn when they killed oromo students? answer: no, and no.
it's obvious you are biased, you could not hide it even if you tried your very best sir!

2. No, Oromia is not dangerous for non oromos, otherwise we'd have seen an exodus of some kind. no such thing has occurred, except for maybe some amara students in oromia universities, due to the fact they feared retaliation.

3. The fact you are obsessed with Gondar, which is fine, but it compromises your integrity/judgement/and so on.
It makes you more included, whether deliberately or not, to believe ANY and EVERY kind of news that an Amara may say.

4. Thanks. Yes next summer, Inshaa Allah, I will go visit my family in Finfinne/Addis, Jimma, Adoola, and elsewhere.
Look forward to it very much.

5. Yes to me, abiy and lamma are opportunists, which despite having a negative connation to it, isn't always bad.
But in this case, remember, while jawar ALWAYS made it clear he was on the side of his oppressed people; ABIY AND LAMMA were TPLF slaves for years upon years and have oromo blood on their hands. dude, as an oromo, i know the OPDO much better than most if not ALL of the people on this forum. Lamma for example has been serving the tplf/eprdf security apparatus since AT LEAST 2001. What do you think he was doing during oromo protests and so on back then? supporting them? or suppressing them along with tplf?
jawar can also be called an opportunist, but his people demanded this of him, because of their wary-ness due to abiy being dangerously close to anti oromo elements in EZEMA and elsewhere.
EZEMA/CUD/G7/EPRP/Berhanu Nega=deadly enemies of oromos and oromia. don't forget this. i have done extensive research on the beliefs held by berhanu nega, he is as anti oromo as meles zenawi was, but perhaps even WORSE. Meles recognized our right to self rule, albeit not to the level we'd want back then, while berhanu wants to rule over us by force and subjugate us. see the difference now? see why some oromos may be allied with tigrayans? tigrayans, despite our bad blood in the past, do NOT seek to subjugate us, make us speak their language while shunning ours [this is called ethno-cide, when you deliberately target a culture/language for destruction, and so on???]
This maybe very difficult, if not IMPOSSIBLE for an Eritrean [unless perhaps you're afar, saho, etc, they know how we feel for sure!] to comprehend, because one has to walk through the oromo shoes or go through a similar situation in order to relate/understand.

6. jawar will not run for pm most likely. he even said it. it maybe a parliament position. or some high ranking position in oromia kilil.
i'll be honest; i do not think he'd be good for PM position, but better for an oromia position. but time shall tell indeed because jawar has indeed built alliances among afars, somalis, and others. we shall see indeed kind sir but my wager is on him getting a parliament position or some oromia position, not the PM position. as an eritrean, at the end of the day, you have no business in our internal affairs. remember the last time you interfered, you imposed tplf on us and you/we/I know how long it took to clean up that mess. please keep this in mind. otherwise, you cannot complain when agames constantly post about eritrea and how they want your ports, and etc. i do not agree with those agames, but if you and eritreans on here can constantly discuss our internal affairs as if you are involved directly; then ethiopians regardless of ethnicity can and should do the same. what is jawar's so called xenophobia tho? can you cite some examples kind sir? directly from jawar too, not from amara extremist propaganda outlets. the same ones who would tell you menelik was an angel sent from God to ethiopia.

7. once again; WHERE'S THE PROOF OROMOS STONED ANYONE? CAN YOU SHOW ME THE PROOF? NOT FROM AMARA EXTREMIST PROPAGANDA OUTLETS, FROM NON BIASED, IMPARTIAL ONES?
meanwhile petros solomon, bitweded abraha, and other countless heroes who fought just as hard as wedi tigray isayas, for eritrea, languish in prison. yet u say nothing.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Nov 2019, 23:38

Sadacha Macca wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 20:40

1. So what? Carrying weapons in itself is not a crime, nor is it sufficient proof that those weapons were USED against innocent civilians.
If you have proof that they used them against civilians, then present it to the ethio govt, not to random people online.
Amaras carry guns much deadlier weapons and have used them to massacre 300 gumuz women, kids and men, did you condemn that? did you get on here and condemn that? did you condemn when they killed oromo students? answer: no, and no.
it's obvious you are biased, you could not hide it even if you tried your very best sir!

2. No, Oromia is not dangerous for non oromos, otherwise we'd have seen an exodus of some kind. no such thing has occurred, except for maybe some amara students in oromia universities, due to the fact they feared retaliation.

3. The fact you are obsessed with Gondar, which is fine, but it compromises your integrity/judgement/and so on.
It makes you more included, whether deliberately or not, to believe ANY and EVERY kind of news that an Amara may say.

4. Thanks. Yes next summer, Inshaa Allah, I will go visit my family in Finfinne/Addis, Jimma, Adoola, and elsewhere.

5. Yes to me, abiy and lamma are opportunists, which despite having a negative connation to it, isn't always bad.
But in this case, remember, while jawar ALWAYS made it clear he was on the side of his oppressed people; ABIY AND LAMMA were TPLF slaves for years upon years and have oromo blood on their hands. dude, as an oromo, i know the OPDO much better than most if not ALL of the people on this forum. Lamma for example has been serving the tplf/eprdf security apparatus since AT LEAST 2001. What do you think he was doing during oromo protests and so on back then? supporting them? or suppressing them along with tplf?
jawar can also be called an opportunist, but his people demanded this of him, because of their wary-ness due to abiy being dangerously close to anti oromo elements in EZEMA and elsewhere.
EZEMA/CUD/G7/EPRP/Berhanu Nega=deadly enemies of oromos and oromia. don't forget this. i have done extensive research on the beliefs held by berhanu nega, he is as anti oromo as meles zenawi was, but perhaps even WORSE. Meles recognized our right to self rule, albeit not to the level we'd want back then, while berhanu wants to rule over us by force and subjugate us. see the difference now? see why some oromos may be allied with tigrayans? tigrayans, despite our bad blood in the past, do NOT seek to subjugate us, make us speak their language while shunning ours [this is called ethno-cide, when you deliberately target a culture/language for destruction, and so on???]
This maybe very difficult, if not IMPOSSIBLE for an Eritrean [unless perhaps you're afar, saho, etc, they know how we feel for sure!] to comprehend, because one has to walk through the oromo shoes or go through a similar situation in order to relate/understand.

6. jawar will not run for pm most likely. he even said it. it maybe a parliament position. or some high ranking position in oromia kilil.
i'll be honest; i do not think he'd be good for PM position, but better for an oromia position. but time shall tell indeed because jawar has indeed built alliances among afars, somalis, and others. we shall see indeed kind sir but my wager is on him getting a parliament position or some oromia position, not the PM position. as an eritrean, at the end of the day, you have no business in our internal affairs. remember the last time you interfered, you imposed tplf on us and you/we/I know how long it took to clean up that mess. please keep this in mind. otherwise, you cannot complain when agames constantly post about eritrea and how they want your ports, and etc. i do not agree with those agames, but if you and eritreans on here can constantly discuss our internal affairs as if you are involved directly; then ethiopians regardless of ethnicity can and should do the same. what is jawar's so called xenophobia tho? can you cite some examples kind sir? directly from jawar too, not from amara extremist propaganda outlets. the same ones who would tell you menelik was an angel sent from God to ethiopia.

7. once again; WHERE'S THE PROOF OROMOS STONED ANYONE? CAN YOU SHOW ME THE PROOF? NOT FROM AMARA EXTREMIST PROPAGANDA OUTLETS, FROM NON BIASED, IMPARTIAL ONES?
meanwhile petros solomon, bitweded abraha, and other countless heroes who fought just as hard as wedi tigray isayas, for eritrea, languish in prison. yet u say nothing.
Brother Sadach,

I have always enjoyed debating and sometimes arguing back and forth with you. I understand that we will have little to none impact on what is going on the ground in our respective countries. But there is no question that we share information directly and indirectly. Anyway, here are my observations about you and political development in Oromia Killil:

1. First and foremost, you are such a proud Oromo and a cool brother. The people of Oromo need more cool headed sons like you.

2. I think I also sense from your side that there is lack of trust when it comes to Amhara elites. Knowing your history, there is nothing wrong with not trusting them. Don't trust any political elites regardless of their ethnicity.

3. It looks like you trust Obbo Jawar so much that I am afraid that the expectation of the Oromo people from Jawar might be way beyond his capability to deliver. I have the feeling that the people of Oromo will eventually find out that Obbo Jawar is another Opportunist soon to be a politician. It is much easier to lead Oromo youth from his sofa in Minnesota than doing the work on the ground. In fact, Obbo Jawar has become richer in the process...But we have yet to see from him building a single facility for your people in Oromia killil. Remember, the people of Tigray sent hundreds of thousands of their beloved sons and daughters to Dedebit, we know how things turned out. Few TPLF elites have become wealthy while the people of Tigray are still suffering...Hence, I don't see any difference when it comes to Jawar either..

4. It looks like you have also underestimated the role the Honorable Prime Minister, Obbo Lemma, Demeke Mokonenne and Gedu Andergachew played to make TPLF history. If you think only Jawar led Quoorroos made all the change, you are wrong brother. In my opinion, TPLF would not have cared to kill 500 thousand Queeroos to stay in power. Believe me, you could not have changed the evil TPL government just with stones and sticks if it was not for these four politicians. In my opinion, without these four wonderful politicians, Obbo Jawar would still be in Minnesota right now just talking ...

5. I agree with you. I don't see from Jawar the temperament and maturity or may be even the qualification to lead a country of over 100 million people. But I can see him either in Oromia Killil government position or may be Parliamentary position...Even if he has the qualification, Obbo Jawar is such a controversial figure to lead Ethiopia as a Prime Minister. The day Jawar becomes a Prime Minister, I have the feeling that Ethiopia will start to become history! This one I assure you, brother.

6. I am always with victims. I just hope that you remember when I was challenging some Amhara brothers here when they tried to blame the Honorable Prime Minister for the death of Amhara leaders such as Dr. Ambachew (RIP) and others. The fact is that they were executed by General Asamenew led Special forces and that is what the evidence show. Can you post the killing of Benshangul Gumuz by Amhara please??? That one, I did not know at all, brother.

Whenever I debate or challenge you, please don't take it personal. I love challenging people with respect though. Remember, the people of Eritrea and the people of Oromo have very similar history. We went through a lot of tough times and that is why I love the people of Oromo. In my opinion, I don't think the people of Oromo had blood on your hands in your history. Now, I am afraid that Jawar led Queeros might be changing your history unfortunately for bad.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Geesi

Post by Geesi » 21 Nov 2019, 03:40

Hawzan
If Amhara are proud of their extremist leaders and blindly getting behind them with all this hate speeches for the sole purpose of believing that those guys will deliver their intrest why are u shaming Oromo to support jawar ? If you see him as extremist and opportunists , to them he is a hero. Your hero is their villain. I can assure you this
Jawar can easily become the prime minester of Ethiopia if he defeats abiy in Oromia. Because there are more people who hate the other side than him. It will be choosing between the lesser of two evils.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Nov 2019, 16:59

Hawzen wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 23:38
Sadacha Macca wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 20:40

Brother Sadach,

I have always enjoyed debating and sometimes arguing back and forth with you. I understand that we will have little to none impact on what is going on the ground in our respective countries. But there is no question that we share information directly and indirectly. Anyway, here are my observations about you and political development in Oromia Killil:

1. First and foremost, you are such a proud Oromo and a cool brother. The people of Oromo need more cool headed sons like you.

2. I think I also sense from your side that there is lack of trust when it comes to Amhara elites. Knowing your history, there is nothing wrong with not trusting them. Don't trust any political elites regardless of their ethnicity.

3. It looks like you trust Obbo Jawar so much that I am afraid that the expectation of the Oromo people from Jawar might be way beyond his capability to deliver. I have the feeling that the people of Oromo will eventually find out that Obbo Jawar is another Opportunist soon to be a politician. It is much easier to lead Oromo youth from his sofa in Minnesota than doing the work on the ground. In fact, Obbo Jawar has become richer in the process...But we have yet to see from him building a single facility for your people in Oromia killil. Remember, the people of Tigray sent hundreds of thousands of their beloved sons and daughters to Dedebit, we know how things turned out. Few TPLF elites have become wealthy while the people of Tigray are still suffering...Hence, I don't see any difference when it comes to Jawar either..

4. It looks like you have also underestimated the role the Honorable Prime Minister, Obbo Lemma, Demeke Mokonenne and Gedu Andergachew played to make TPLF history. If you think only Jawar led Quoorroos made all the change, you are wrong brother. In my opinion, TPLF would not have cared to kill 500 thousand Queeroos to stay in power. Believe me, you could not have changed the evil TPL government just with stones and sticks if it was not for these four politicians. In my opinion, without these four wonderful politicians, Obbo Jawar would still be in Minnesota right now just talking ...

5. I agree with you. I don't see from Jawar the temperament and maturity or may be even the qualification to lead a country of over 100 million people. But I can see him either in Oromia Killil government position or may be Parliamentary position...Even if he has the qualification, Obbo Jawar is such a controversial figure to lead Ethiopia as a Prime Minister. The day Jawar becomes a Prime Minister, I have the feeling that Ethiopia will start to become history! This one I assure you, brother.

6. I am always with victims. I just hope that you remember when I was challenging some Amhara brothers here when they tried to blame the Honorable Prime Minister for the death of Amhara leaders such as Dr. Ambachew (RIP) and others. The fact is that they were executed by General Asamenew led Special forces and that is what the evidence show. Can you post the killing of Benshangul Gumuz by Amhara please??? That one, I did not know at all, brother.

Whenever I debate or challenge you, please don't take it personal. I love challenging people with respect though. Remember, the people of Eritrea and the people of Oromo have very similar history. We went through a lot of tough times and that is why I love the people of Oromo. In my opinion, I don't think the people of Oromo had blood on your hands in your history. Now, I am afraid that Jawar led Queeros might be changing your history unfortunately for bad.

Dedebit is always dedeb

1. Thank you sir, I appreciate that, but I have to check you when you make statements that befit an Amara extremist, as opposed to an eritrean who has no idea what's going on or what occurred historically between us and amara elites; there are plenty of ''cool brothers'' and sisters, like me! Believe that like you believe in the after life!

2. I do not hide that or anything, sir, I do NOT TRUST ANY ABYSSINIAN POLITICAL ELITES, WHETHER THEY BE TEGARU OR AMARA, however, when it comes to historical grievances and so on, we do not have major issues with tigrayans, simply because they are way up north and we have had little interactions [in comparison to amaras]. Keep in mind that I know how to differentiate between the average rural amara peasant, who i see as a potential ally, or at the very least not an enemy; and the urban amara extremists who run their mouths but won't dare fight us Oromos. The same amara elites who rather focus on subjugating and ruling over others, even though their own home region is one of the poorest in the world; not just in Ethiopia.
I have amaras in my family through marriage, [Muslim ones, mostly from Wallo]not sure if any of my direct family have amara blood, but either way, i consider them to be of the same ethnic stock as us oromos, somalis, afars. I always joke and say if you put an oromo, a gurage, an amara and a somali in the same room, there's a good chance that you wouldn't be able to tell who is what/who.

3. Jawar is already giving up his US citizenship officially and moving for sure, permanently to Oromia. You have to understand that he is of no use to the oromo struggle and cause if he is dead, so him being in the diaspora while still playing a huge role in the oromo movement is preferable to us-our enemies want to deny us leaders, the same way haile selassie and others did, hence the reason we get very angry and sensitive when it comes to him. You're very biased against him, simply because you worship gondar and internalize anything they say and believe, with no research of your own. This is as plain as the sun on a warm Texas day, sir. When outsiders attack someone we love, regardless of his perceived flaws, all y ou do is make us love him more and unite behind him more. You and your habesha extremist allies are accomplishing the opposite of what you wanted LOL.
Did you really think that attacking oromo leaders would get you guys your desired results?
it's like saying awash posting a million articles about the agame tyrant isayas, is going to change anyones mind in hamassien.
LOL, isayas could do anything he wanted, and i very much doubt that you or other kebessa people would come on here and join awash in insulting wedi afom.

6. [i skipped 5 because there's no point sir]- If you do not know about the killings of the gumuz people by amara extremists, i think it's because you do not care to know sir. perhaps it doesn't make your gondere friends look so good! ...if you did, it's not hard to find out about it, plenty of people here posted about it. the pictures were all over social media for a while, the gruesome pictures of dead gumuz babies and women, the ones the amaras traditionally looked down upon, enslaved, and called shankella, were horrifying!!

I do not take challenges personally, rather as an oromo warrior, i rise to the occasion of the challenge; but you did not take your news or info from unbiased or impartial sources, so it's hard to say you were being fair. Typically you are a fair brother, hence the reason for my disappointment and etc with you.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 21 Nov 2019, 18:35

The killings of the Gumuz is nothing more then a cyber Gallanese lie, show us videos and articles from certified websites instead of talking cyber all day

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 21 Nov 2019, 19:21

Sadacha Macca wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 16:59

1. Thank you sir, I appreciate that, but I have to check you when you make statements that befit an Amara extremist, as opposed to an eritrean who has no idea what's going on or what occurred historically between us and amara elites; there are plenty of ''cool brothers'' and sisters, like me! Believe that like you believe in the after life!

2. I do not hide that or anything, sir, I do NOT TRUST ANY ABYSSINIAN POLITICAL ELITES, WHETHER THEY BE TEGARU OR AMARA, however, when it comes to historical grievances and so on, we do not have major issues with tigrayans, simply because they are way up north and we have had little interactions [in comparison to amaras]. Keep in mind that I know how to differentiate between the average rural amara peasant, who i see as a potential ally, or at the very least not an enemy; and the urban amara extremists who run their mouths but won't dare fight us Oromos. The same amara elites who rather focus on subjugating and ruling over others, even though their own home region is one of the poorest in the world; not just in Ethiopia.
I have amaras in my family through marriage, [Muslim ones, mostly from Wallo]not sure if any of my direct family have amara blood, but either way, i consider them to be of the same ethnic stock as us oromos, somalis, afars. I always joke and say if you put an oromo, a gurage, an amara and a somali in the same room, there's a good chance that you wouldn't be able to tell who is what/who.

3. Jawar is already giving up his US citizenship officially and moving for sure, permanently to Oromia. You have to understand that he is of no use to the oromo struggle and cause if he is dead, so him being in the diaspora while still playing a huge role in the oromo movement is preferable to us-our enemies want to deny us leaders, the same way haile selassie and others did, hence the reason we get very angry and sensitive when it comes to him. You're very biased against him, simply because you worship gondar and internalize anything they say and believe, with no research of your own. This is as plain as the sun on a warm Texas day, sir. When outsiders attack someone we love, regardless of his perceived flaws, all y ou do is make us love him more and unite behind him more. You and your habesha extremist allies are accomplishing the opposite of what you wanted LOL.
Did you really think that attacking oromo leaders would get you guys your desired results?
it's like saying awash posting a million articles about the agame tyrant isayas, is going to change anyones mind in hamassien.
LOL, isayas could do anything he wanted, and i very much doubt that you or other kebessa people would come on here and join awash in insulting wedi afom.

6. [i skipped 5 because there's no point sir]- If you do not know about the killings of the gumuz people by amara extremists, i think it's because you do not care to know sir. perhaps it doesn't make your gondere friends look so good! ...if you did, it's not hard to find out about it, plenty of people here posted about it. the pictures were all over social media for a while, the gruesome pictures of dead gumuz babies and women, the ones the amaras traditionally looked down upon, enslaved, and called shankella, were horrifying!!

I do not take challenges personally, rather as an oromo warrior, i rise to the occasion of the challenge; but you did not take your news or info from unbiased or impartial sources, so it's hard to say you were being fair. Typically you are a fair brother, hence the reason for my disappointment and etc with you.
Thank you, brother Sadacha.

Even though you have tried your best to make my relationship with Gonder more than it actually is, I am not mad at you. I love the people of Gonder but I don't respect very few Neftegna who are not still awake from their dreams yet. I have seen or heard few times from few Neftegnas who still don't believe in the legitimacy of Eritrean Independence and particularly their Red Sea fantasy. But who cares about them since they don't represent the majority of the brotherly people of Amhara. On the contrary, I have yet to see any Oromo brother or sister disrespecting Eritrean Independence. In fact, you guys have never had any problem with it and I respect you. In short, there is no way I can take side with the people of Gonder against the brother people of Oromo. It is between both of you. I just hope that this helps you to rest the case of claiming I "worship Gonder like God." But I have to be honest though.. I respect the Gonder worriors for keeping agames strangled... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, when I read the comment from the Amhara brother by the name Bete Gojjam, there is clearly lack of transparency and little to none trust between the two giants. It is all denial.. denial.. denial....from both sides. Unfortunately, you guys have been blaming each other none stop for the last few months....

Bete Gojjam wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 18:35
The killings of the Gumuz is nothing more then a cyber Gallanese lie, show us videos and articles from certified websites instead of talking cyber all day
If it is true that gumuz babies and women were killed by Amhara, in my opinion.. that is even way worse than Jawar led Queerrooos killing innocent grown up people in Oromia. I am a father and husband and I really feel how terrible it is to kill innocent children and women... That is sad if it really happened.... Can you please post a video or any news about it so...I want to know more???

Thank you,

May God bless the people of Oromo, Amhara and the rest of Ethiopian people!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Nov 2019, 20:51

Hawzen wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 19:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 16:59

Thank you, brother Sadacha.

Even though you have tried your best to make my relationship with Gonder more than it actually is, I am not mad at you. I love the people of Gonder but I don't respect very few Neftegna who are not still awake from their dreams yet. I have seen or heard few times from few Neftegnas who still don't believe in the legitimacy of Eritrean Independence and particularly their Red Sea fantasy. But who cares about them since they don't represent the majority of the brotherly people of Amhara. On the contrary, I have yet to see any Oromo brother or sister disrespecting Eritrean Independence. In fact, you guys have never had any problem with it and I respect you. In short, there is no way I can take side with the people of Gonder against the brother people of Oromo. It is between both of you. I just hope that this helps you to rest the case of claiming I "worship Gonder like God." But I have to be honest though.. I respect the Gonder worriors for keeping agames strangled... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, when I read the comment from the Amhara brother by the name Bete Gojjam, there is clearly lack of transparency and little to none trust between the two giants. It is all denial.. denial.. denial....from both sides. Unfortunately, you guys have been blaming each other none stop for the last few months....

Bete Gojjam wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 18:35
If it is true that gumuz babies and women were killed by Amhara, in my opinion.. that is even way worse than Jawar led Queerrooos killing innocent grown up people in Oromia. I am a father and husband and I really feel how terrible it is to kill innocent children and women... That is sad if it really happened.... Can you please post a video or any news about it so...I want to know more???

Thank you,

May God bless the people of Oromo, Amhara and the rest of Ethiopian people!

Dedebit is always dedeb

do some reading sir. if you saw the pictures of the dead babies and women when it was circulating via FB, twitter, minamen, you would have been heart broken bro. amara extremists have no qualms about killing their own, so what makes anyone think that they would hesitate to kill the gumuz whom they have enslaved and called baria and worse??/

http://addisstandard.com/news-18-people ... nal-state/

http://www.aigaforum.com/article2019/Th ... People.htm

https://www.trtworld.com/africa/dozens- ... opia-26359

https://www.trtworld.com/africa/dozens- ... opia-26359

[will respond to your points shortly]

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 21 Nov 2019, 21:35

I HAVE READ ALL THE SOURCES AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF AMHARAS KILLING 200 GUMUZ PEOPLES :evil: :evil: :evil:

AIGA FORUM IS UNCERTIFIED EVEN WORSE THE FIRST SOURCE YOU GAVE SAID 11 AMHARAS WERE KILLED AND ONLY 6 GUMUZ BARIAS LIAR JAWWAR WHO CAUSED 800 INJURIES AND 86 DEATHS IN ONE DAY OROMO HOOLIGAN FIND THE SOURCE BUDA WISHATAM