Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

mollamo

Re: Dr.Abaya Gedeffa Diredawa University Vise President ONeG Crimes Against Amara Students.

Post by mollamo » 19 Nov 2019, 15:44

good job yourself Lets keep exposing this tribalists and make them accountable for what they do. Keep their names as a black list.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Dr.Abaya Gedeffa Diredawa University Vise President ONeG Crimes Against Amara Students.

Post by Ethoash » 19 Nov 2019, 15:58

Tog Wajale wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 13:27

mind Amhara univestiy did u say anything when the Amhar killed two orommo never said anything so shut up you did not earn your say here...

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 16:14

did you speak up for the innocent oromo students targeted at amara universities, you fool?
or do u think amara blood is superior to oromo blood?

trust me, oromo are being very calm, but u keep poking the lions, and u will get what u want trust me....
amara elites never fought and won a war alone, oromos, tigrayans, sidamas, and others fought for you...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Nov 2019, 16:35

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 16:14
did you speak up for the innocent oromo students targeted at amara universities, you fool?

trust me, oromo are being very calm, but u keep poking the lions, and u will get what u want trust me....
amara elites never fought and won a war alone, oromos, tigrayans, sidamas, and others fought for you...
why would u repeat what i just said above .. why not support me and add in what i said..instead of going it alone.. this people i am telling u they will never compromised until oromo will .. their compromised is the oromo total annihilation, they dont even take no prisoners attitude... the have no mercy.. fare means when they get 100% and their opponent get zero % that they call it fair ..

on the other tread u tell me u will join Amhara to fight for Nile river .. i say good luck .but when u come back from the war dont expect them to respect you or find out your r the only one who died for Nile dam while they sing war song and stay at their home .. even after the war they will call u galla and call u name if he try to hold power.. power is excursively belong to Amhara that is what they believe they also believe the "Galla " job is to die for mama Ethiopia while they rule it..

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 18:11

Ethoash wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 16:35
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 16:14

why would u repeat what i just said above .. why not support me and add in what i said..instead of going it alone.. this people i am telling u they will never compromised until oromo will .. their compromised is the oromo total annihilation, they dont even take no prisoners attitude... the have no mercy.. fare means when they get 100% and their opponent get zero % that they call it fair ..

on the other tread u tell me u will join Amhara to fight for Nile river .. i say good luck .but when u come back from the war dont expect them to respect you or find out your r the only one who died for Nile dam while they sing war song and stay at their home .. even after the war they will call u galla and call u name if he try to hold power.. power is excursively belong to Amhara that is what they believe they also believe the "Galla " job is to die for mama Ethiopia while they rule it..
I agree with you sometimes sir, no doubt. Not always or often, but every now and then.

Yes, a lot of Amara elites and their fans/supporters, are showing their true colors.
Especially in the diaspora, trying to disrupt Oromo meetings and events.
We laugh in their faces and call them cowards, [ deleted ], and others, because they know they cannot match oromo warriors.

the issue of the nile is tough. i have mixed feelings about it. i love ethiopia, even tegaru and would fight for them too!
i would fight for gumuz, afar, somali, sidama, anyone, because we have a common home and so on.

but you may have a point in your last sentences here, the amara elites are showing their arrogance, meanwhile their OWN PEOPLE do not have food water or shoes; but they think they can rule overs! when they cannot even take care of their own!
did they build a single road school hospital clinic etc, in gojjam? gondar? wallo? shawa? where?!