Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: “ጠ/ሚ/ር ዐቢይ አሕመድ በሱዳን ላስገኙት ሰላም 10 የኖቤል ሽልማት ቢሰጣቸው ደስ ይለኝ ነበር። ይህቺ ኤርትራ የምትባለው ነገር ግን ደስ አላለችኝም።” - ሳላህ ጋዲ ጆሃር

Post by kerenite » 19 Nov 2019, 13:45

QB wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 12:07
You know what QB, unknowingly you wide-opened the doors and the windows for the bigots, the remnants of alula's offspring, the deqi torserawits and the agazians to happily bash the eritrean activist saleh johar an ex-combatant of the ELF by calling him names such as shiritam or jihadist or sellout or shire agame or god knows what.

Usually those who may supposedly bash him hail from Idaga Arbi in Asmara neighborhood.

Idaga Arbi....

Here live tigrians.They were/are living in such designated area since long and they proudly introduce themselves as asmarino tigryans. Lol

A friend of mine always warns me not to push them further while they may claim IDAGA ARBI as tigray territory same as welkayit or badime or adi arkay or humera hence, we don't need another himam riisi. Lol

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: “ጠ/ሚ/ር ዐቢይ አሕመድ በሱዳን ላስገኙት ሰላም 10 የኖቤል ሽልማት ቢሰጣቸው ደስ ይለኝ ነበር። ይህቺ ኤርትራ የምትባለው ነገር ግን ደስ አላለችኝም።” - ሳላህ ጋዲ ጆሃር

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Nov 2019, 14:54

This shirtam is always wrong ... never been right. Just like his shirtam halal metrï sheqaTay. This man has never been tired living in failure. What a loser. The interviewer must be desperate to interview the forgotten old arse shirtam.

መልኩ አያምር ... ወሬው ግራ የግባው :: እንዲሁ ግራ እንደግባው መለስን ሊቀላቀል ነው :P

The loser shirtam has no moral ground to talk about Eritrea/ Eritreans. He was wrong yesterday and he will be in the future. No visions whatsoever....

(He thinks this frog to get him to promise land :lol: ). Let alone to get him to promise land, he can even allow the sefiew Muslim mahebereseb in Axum a burials place :oops:

Case closed!! The game over to this ugly too.

I am just sayin

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Nov 2019, 15:52

Fed_Up wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 14:54
This shirtam is always wrong ... never been right. Just like his shirtam halal metrï sheqaTay. This man has never been tired living in failure. What a loser. The interviewer must be desperate to interview the forgotten old arse shirtam.

መልኩ አያምር ... ወሬው ግራ የግባው :: እንዲሁ ግራ እንደግባው መለስን ሊቀላቀል ነው :P

The loser shirtam has no moral ground to talk about Eritrea/ Eritreans. He was wrong yesterday and he will be in the future. No visions whatsoever....

(He thinks this frog to get him to promise land :lol: ). Let alone to get him to promise land, he can even allow the sefiew Muslim mahebereseb in Axum a burials place :oops:

Case closed!! The game over to this ugly too.

I am just sayin
Fendadaw, wid wedaje,

Indet ameshilign?

Zare misa (lunch) min belah? Ante...yigremih inye arif pizza belahu.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Nov 2019, 17:25

QB wrote:
Kerenite,
We respect all Eritreans but don't forget that we are proud people,historically more than that.Gize slezemtseo kabana etbeletse koynu aysemaeka,bezaeba edaga Arbi,it might be just of poverty.You were supposed to be an educated person.Who or what is an Eritrean?You are just a bunch of Isaias-s

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Nov 2019, 13:47

Degnet wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 17:25
QB wrote:
Kerenite,
We respect all Eritreans but don't forget that we are proud people,historically more than that.Gize slezemtseo kabana etbeletse koynu aysemaeka,bezaeba edaga Arbi,it might be just of poverty.You were supposed to be an educated person.Who or what is an Eritrean?You are just a bunch of Isaias-s
Greetings pastor degnet,

I harbor no hatred towards good tigriyans such as you. My problem is with the deQi torserawit who pose here as eritreans, in reality they ain't.

For instance.....

One sports the nick hazega/tseazega and he/she misspels the name of "his/her village". Lol. A sort of degnet wedi inderta spelling inderta as andertu and which you haven't. Does it make sense to you?

Another claims that he hails from hazega/tseAsega and that his forefathers were ras weldemichael etc..but when he/she is challenged to identify its wereda's name which is known to any average eritrean since time immemorial then he/she fails to answer and runs away. Simply put he/she doesn't hail from the mentioned village.

Finally, the 2 aforementioned deQi tor serawit and their love for hazega/tseAsega reminds me of a true story (believe me, it ain't out of the blue)

In the 70s of last century, the ELF (tegadelo harnet eritra aka jebha) combatants caught a tigrayan red-handed poisoning wells in the eritrean field.

Post-few slaps in the face, they asked him where he comes or hails from.

His response:

Kab tsaAsega'ma.

Lol

The response of the tegadelti:

Shum ita qushet tsubuQ teQiskaya gin ita 'ma' fediHatika. Literally translated, you correctly mentioned the name of the village but the language 'ma' exposed you.