Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

We Wrote"Ethiopia Will Dissolve In 5 Years" Got 10s of Thousands view

Post by Tigray People » 18 Nov 2019, 21:02

Few years back we were the only one that predicted Ethiopia was in great danger and warned every Ethiopians not to be Savage but your hatred for Tigray People made you blind and started collaborating with all foreign Powers to undermine the godly Tigray People that liberated Ethiopia and developed Ethiopia while giving you the most stabled country in the world.

All that is history now and the point the demise of Ethiopia had come much quicker than our article we wrote few years back .

Long Live The Tigray People!!?

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!!

Selam/

Re: We Wrote"Ethiopia Will Dissolve In 5 Years" Got 10s of Thousands view

Post by Selam/ » 18 Nov 2019, 21:32

No, the hatred is toward woyane thugs. I can’t tell you enough how much I hate those bandits. The people of Tigray are indeed Godly. You mfkr, let me see if you can likewise say that you don’t hate Amharas or Eritreans. No, you can’t, you mfkr. The devil in you will hold you back and choke your miserable soul.
Tigray People wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 21:02
Few years back we were the only one that predicted Ethiopia was in great danger and warned every Ethiopians not to be Savage but your hatred for Tigray People made you blind and started collaborating with all foreign Powers to undermine the godly Tigray People that liberated Ethiopia and developed Ethiopia while giving you the most stabled country in the world.

All that is history now and the point the demise of Ethiopia had come much quicker than our article we wrote few years back .

Long Live The Tigray People!!?

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!!