Senior Member+

Re: ጃዋር ቀላመደ ~ "አያቴ አሩሲ ውስጥ ፳ ቤተክርስቲያን ሰርቷል" [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 18 Nov 2019, 11:12

Caught on video "Where I grew up we behead Christians..."

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Nov 2019, 11:54

So what? It’s like ላም እሳት ወለደች...

It’s about himself not his grandparents, uncles and aunts who may have been decent people.
Revelations wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 11:06

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 18 Nov 2019, 12:17

አይ ጀሃዲ ጃዋር!!! አያት ሌላ አንተ ሌላ!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Nov 2019, 12:28

ክርስቲያኖችና እስላሞች በተሰበሰቡበት የተናገርኩትን ስሜን ለምጥፋት ቆራርጠው ነው ያውጡት::

But here's the video of his speech which also shows what the meeting was about. Jawar Mohammed is clearly a pathological liar!

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 18 Nov 2019, 13:46

Loser-go and ask Mokonen Kebede, the cowardice who threw his loaded gun as soon as he saw security. Now he is in prison cell getting some Oro-annal!!!!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 18 Nov 2019, 14:24

You deaf, listen carefully what Jawar said. He said "my grand fathers/ grand mothers", he didn't say "my grand father". Go back to school and study singular and plural nouns.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 18 Nov 2019, 16:53

Masud wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 14:24
You deaf, listen carefully what Jawar said. He said "my grand fathers/ grand mothers", he didn't say "my grand father". Go back to school and study singular and plural nouns.

What is there to listen? We are witnessing in real time what your janjawits are capable of doing. TPLF praising and vouching for Jawar isn't something to be surprised about, though.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 18 Nov 2019, 22:30

ሲጀመር ይህ አሸባሪ ወንጀለኛ እራሱ በላካቸው እንሰሳወች ስለተፍፀመው ተባለ እንጅ ስለሌላ አደለም፣፣

ከሆነም ደግሞ፣ እሱ የንግዴ ልጅ እንጅ የማንም ልጅ አይሆንም፣፣

በምንም አይነት ይህ እርኩስ በኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ ቀርቶ ፍርዱን ሳያገኝ በሰላም መኖር የለበትም፣፣ አሁን ካደረገው በመነሳት፣ አደለም የፖለቲካ ስልጣን ይዞ እራሱ በእላሚክ አሸባሪወች ባለው ቁርኝት፣ ምን እያደረገ እንደሆነ እንሰሳወች ብቻ ነው እማይገባቸው፣፣ ከዚያ የዘመናችን ናዚ ስልጣን ቢይዝ ብላችሁ አስቡት።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Nov 2019, 23:14

There are tons of Ethiopian politicians, cadres, and activists with whom I passionately disagree with anything related to Ethiopian politics. But I have no one who I know among them who chose to mix politics and religion. Enter Jawar Mohammed. Single handedly he changed the culture Ethiopians are known for: not mixing religion and politics. Emperor Haileselassie knew that they should not mix almost a century ago. But Jawar who live in the time of technological revolution chose to mix them. But why?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Nov 2019, 08:41

present wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 22:49
This video kills him. Stupi'd narowninded wahabi Jawar is finished

Revelations wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 11:12
Caught on video "Where I grew up we behead Christians..."

Deer pest.

if u dont understand amhric let me translate for u..

in this video he did not said let out kill Christian for no resason .. in fact he did not even single out the Christian by name all he said is since the oromo have the number they will self defense if the buda come to attack them to take away their religion freedom they will be ready to defend themselves this is what he said ...

second understand figuratively speak and actual speak ... ጃዋር did not say he is cutting the neck of Christian if he said that pls point it out to me.. but why would u compere it with extremist terrorist groups when ጃዋር said was only he have the right to defend himself and his religion.. he was talking aobut the Gonder treatment of the Muslim in Gonder the Muslim in gonder they dont get የመቃብር ቦታ እንኮን አያገኙም ፣ ሞታኖችን ገደል ወርደው ነው የሚቀብሮዋቸው። የመስጊድ ቦታም አይስጣቸውም ብዙ ብዙ ጭቆና ይፈፀመባቸዋል። ይህንን ሁሉ ነው ለማስቆም ጅሀር እራሴን እከላከላለሁ ያለው እንጂ ። ምንም ያላረገውን አማራም ይሆን ክርስቲያን እገድላለሁ አላለም። ይህንን አጣሞ መቶርጎም አስር ሚልዬን አማሮች በኦሮሞ ስራ ለሚኖሩት ጥሩ አይደለም ጠላትነትን ነው የምታተርፍላቸው። የፈለገውን ነገር ብትል ኦሮሞዎች ሞኞች አይደሉም አንተ ስላልክ ጁሀርን የሚጠሉት። ስለዚህ ለምን ብዙ ጠላት ታፈራለህ የማይሆን ነገር እያወራህ