Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Quo Vadis Agames? We will now See if theF trashy Agasmes have the Balls to move from de facto to de jure

Post by sesame » 17 Nov 2019, 15:58

It Appears like the Agames have cried wolf for the last time. Last week, as a bargaining strategy, they spoke of their defacto status and threatened to make it de jure. Well, their bluff was called and now they have been kicked out of the new party. Like the proverbial boy who cried wolf one too many times, they have now either to get their tails between their legs and stay within Ethiopia, or grow balls and try to separate.

I am sure we will now see the true agame character in full display. They will start to beg nd cry because every agame jknows that an independent Tigray is a pipe-dream. It cannot last a week. Juist imagine what will happen if the Amharas cut off theelectricity.

Temt
Member+

Re: Quo Vadis Agames? We will now See if theF trashy Agasmes have the Balls to move from de facto to de jure

Post by Temt » 17 Nov 2019, 17:14

Alula_Afework TesfaNews
It appears the Merger passed with every one approving it except for Zombi Woyane voting against it. Out of the 9 Members from Zombi Woyane, One (Wanted Criminal, Public Enemy number one Getachew Assefa ) was absent, which is not surprising since he is a fugitive from the law. The other two Zombies who did not vote, during the voting time, were outside and stayed outside. They did not come inside to vote. They say it was a coincidence, but nothing these criminal thugs do is coincidental. They had planned this out from the go. The remaining six voted against the merger.
As I have said in a separate post, I much doubt that Zombi Woyane will leave the merger. The fact that they did not vote for it does not mean they are not going to stay. The vote was not, whether or not they will agree to stay together or if not decided to leave the party.
The vote was about, should the party merge or not, which I think most people have confused it to think, just because they voted against it, and created all king of fake fanfare about Defacto state blah blah that they won't accept the merger. As I said before, if they don't stay in this merger, they will genuinely surprise me, because it is political suicide for them. They know this very well, so they are going to stay. All this drama was nothing more than a show, so they can tell the people of Tigray that they did not vote for it, but they had to stay with the party because they were defeated by the democratic vote. So what they are doing is, playing both sides. At home, they want to appear as if they are standing up for the people of TIgrai, but in reality, they are looking out for their self-interest. They know full well by staying within the party, they stay somewhat relevant within the government. Plus, think about it, if you want to do more evil work, it is easier to remain together and sabotage the government from within.
Just as they feel they have been taken down by their own people from the same party of EPRDF. I think PM Abiye is making a mistake by keeping Zombi woyane within the merger; they should get rid of them and tell them to go ahead and make their merger with groups that have no significance. Because leaving this poisonous group, opens the door for future sabotage by this group. Case in point the fact that Zombi woyane is not leaving the merger is they stayed for the second-day meeting, which is to talk about the technical detail of the merger. If they were not going to stay in the alliance, they should have left to mekele and not stay behind. This wishy-washy two-faced cowards, say one thing but do the very opposite. It is interesting for me that people do give credit to these liars and talk all kinds of nonsense about them creating defacto state blah blah, they are not going to join the merger blah blah. All this is just nothing but talks. Zombi woyane knowns fully, they are on the 11th hour of their demise. To me, keeping this useless, bunch of criminals within the
merger is giving them again another life, as we all know, this comatose zombi were on life support for the past one year and a half, instead of unplugging the ventilator tube, to keep it plugged, I think PM Abiye is making a major blunder of epic proportion that will come back to haunt him later.
A snake is always a snake, you can never tame it, to make it a household pet, when it gets the right opportunity, it will strike. What is at least clear is, the 27 years of Revolutionary Democracy, which was the brainchild of Melese Chenawi is officially DEAD. Now to be replaced by MEDEMR of Abyie's philosophy. This is the Legacy of Melse Chenawi, in less than ten years since his death, from being celebrated "Talaku Meriachin" To a leader of a dark era, to a master of Ye ken Geboch. This is the legacy of Thieves, thugs, and criminals. At any rate, The SAGA continues as we enter Chapter Two of Zombi woyane's life in the new Ethiopian Political Drama Where they are for a change a true minority, where their vote has no meaning. This vote was the proof, they can jump up and down and make all kinds of fanfare, but in the end, it is clear from here on, they will remain insignificant with little to no effect in the grand scheme of Ethiopian politics. Forever to remain quarantined in their little village. This is what you call turning in to a political Vegetable.