Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

TPLF leadership needs to learn how to lose gracefully

Post by eden » 16 Nov 2019, 18:05

Over a decade ago, on this forum, I repeatedly advised power be devolved away from Tegaru elites in Ethiopia (and Eritrea).

At the time, this prophetic forumer was ridiculed. Today, TPLF is discarded by its own “junior” partners - the same partners it created and supposed to be respected by for providing the needed leadership over all they years they were developing.

TPLF shouldn’t blame its partners but itself. The partners haven’t betrayed TPLF. TPLF got greedy and chose permanent supremacy. That’s the reason it failed. So blame goes to TPLF leadership.

New advice for TPLF: learn from your mistake, look for partners with same outlooks and, this time, treat them like real partners.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: TPLF leadership needs to learn how to lose gracefully

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Nov 2019, 18:30

Never have I ever thought of my Weyane boss eden/kerenite to be the first Weyane to raise the White Flag of surrender. I'm in a complete shock and total disbelief. The feeling of powerlessness I feel inside eclipses everything I had experienced during my 27 years of career as a TPLF cyber Ambassador assigned to Mereja Forum under the direction of eden/kerenite.

I'm sorry, but I have lost the meaning of life.

What about Article 39 which we Weyane deliberately devised for this particular occasion? Shouldn't we give it a try? We have 3 whole days to decide.

I strongly suggest that my Weyane boss eden/kerenite reconsider his decision of raising the White Flag of surrender until all our options are exhausted. :evil:

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 16 Nov 2019, 19:34

Digital Weyane,
How will you able to support your "Arab Jeberti" brothers if you hands are cut off from the honey jar?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Nov 2019, 19:55

Eden, you got it wrong. Ethnic politics has run its course. You do not blame Menilik until the Almighty shows up. The other guys seem to have understood.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Nov 2019, 16:39

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 19:55
Ethnic politics has run its course.
Has TPLF dropped its program? OLF, ONLF, SLF, GPLF?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Nov 2019, 16:51

About TPLF I already told you, Eden. As for the others, they are not going to declare its eventual death. But it is going a peaceful, slow death. Here is the reason for the first time in near future, not slogan loving cadres and their boses, but Ethiopians would have much say how politics should be run. I feel I know them to speak on their behalf: yes, they want their kids to have a better life than theirs. It is about jobs, education, security , and much more.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Nov 2019, 16:53

Anti gefah mtra shermùttà, how many times do you need to be told before you get it into your calcified brain, that there's NO such a thing called: "Eritrean Tegaru"?

Say- bhere Tgrgna- you deep throated cùnt!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Nov 2019, 16:57

Like my great Weyane boss eden/kerenite eloquently said in his post below, we visionary Weyane planned to rule Ethiopia for the next 100 years, but for reasons that are unknown to us, today we find ourselves hiding inside Axum Hotel, constantly looking up at the sky for a savage Yellow helicopter hoovering overhead. History has been very cruel to us. ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ :evil: :evil:
eden wrote:
13 Aug 2010, 09:06
I suggest you listen to Meles Zenawi, follow him and admire him as you won't see another one blessed like him in the entire century we are in. 100 years from now, Ethiopians will talk about him as the savior of Ethiopia that set the stage to burry poverty, illiteracy and anarchy. You still have the chance to be part of history by supporting his ideas.
Source: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21088&hilit=badme+war&start=20

Our savior

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Nov 2019, 17:25

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
17 Nov 2019, 16:51
I feel I know them to speak on their behalf: yes, they want their kids to have a better life than theirs. It is about jobs, education, security , and much more.
Well, that’s not dealing with the issue of whether to keep or discard the current federal system. One can aspire for a prosperous and secure Country and support the current system or oppose it.