Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Thankless TPLF POW neamin zeleke of derg begged wedimedhin to attack Tigray when Meshrefet declares war on Tigray.

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Nov 2019, 05:15

G7 your Anu'zz, how dare you forgot who gallant Tigreans are, who took you POW after you shi'tted in your pants and begged them for mercy after seeing thousands of your fellow derg soldiers had perished in the battle field? You idiot diqala, no matter how much you l'ick Meshrefet's and wedimedhin's rearends, you will never survive the next battle.

Abdelaziz

Re: Thankless TPLF POW neamin zeleke of derg begged wedimedhin to attack Tigray when Meshrefet declares war on Tigray.

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Nov 2019, 05:27

Tigray has nothing to regret, truth will finally set free the heroic and honest Tigrean people.

Tog Wajale

Re: Thankless TPLF POW neamin zeleke of derg begged wedimedhin to attack Tigray when Meshrefet declares war on Tigray.

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Nov 2019, 05:34

The True Ethiopian Historian Have Said It Many, Many, Many Times, That The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Never Ever Participated In Any Heavy Conventional War Other Minor Skirmishes. All Is Done By Majority Ethiopian Amara People, Oromo People & Southern Ethiopian People Not By The Backwards Slow Learner Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Fighters. Very Soon You Will See The Real Conventional War From North Tigrai & South Tigrai, This Times It Will Be The End Of Former Criminals Leaders Of Woyane T.P.L.F. Survival. Mark Our Words It Is Coming Before You Know It Qomalat Agga*me.