Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

my expert advice to Kenenisa Bekele to break 2:00 World Record

Post by Ethoash » 15 Nov 2019, 18:11

A year after Eliud Kipchoge smashed the marathon world record in a time of 2:01:39, Ethiopian Kenenisa Bekele almost took the record himself, winning in a time of 2:01:41.
The 37-year-old holds the 5,000- and 10,000-meter world records and nearly set the marathon record three years ago in Berlin, missing the mark by six seconds.

ልዩ ቆይታ ከአትሌት ቀነኒሳ በቀለ እና ቤተሰቦቹ ጋር | አበርክቶት - kenenisa bekele / Aberketot - E12 [Arts TV World]

Kenenisa Bekele Misses World Record By 2 Seconds at the Berlin Marathon

This is my expert advice to Kenenisa Bekele to break 2:00 World Record

now do u see what cost him two second.... just watch the above photo .. his wrist watch cost him 2 second.. አትሌት ቀነኒሳ በቀለ keep on watching his wrist watch i count 3 time but he might did it over ten time during the rise... look the above video when he try to watch his time..how much energy he is wasting and how much he break up his momentum it break ...

this is one another thing that አትሌት ቀነኒሳ በቀለ should fix is turning around to look this also tooooooooooooook a lot of energy .. it might mean small amount but it add up if u took out 2 second by turn then if he turn ten time that would be 20 second ... this is like the difference between breaking world record or not .. አትሌት ቀነኒሳ በቀለ should learn to know his body just work with his body timing if he feel good about go and start listening his body ... if this not possible if he need watch to tell him watch then get one that have voice that tell time ... or vibrate or something just to avoid looking at his watch.. the best thing is to train without watch...and even try one rise without wearing watch and let see the difference that make

of course i always care more about how much he get paid so the best way to prompt your self is wave the host country flag ... just like the above instead of saying bye without flag if u hold their flag u would have drive them crazy .. and buy all your shirt and make u house hold name... just try it... u dont have English to sale your self what u have is waving flag and make it tradition

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: my expert advice to Kenenisa Bekele to break 2:00 World Record

Post by Ethoash » 15 Nov 2019, 18:42

እስቲ አትመቅኙ ምክሬን አንብባቹሁ አስተያየት ስጡ። በቀነኒሳ የምተደስቱ ከሆነ አላፊነት አለባቹሁ ትንሽም ምስጠት የትጠይቕቹት ምክሬን ስዓቱን አርጎ እንዳይሮጥ ምን ትላላቹሁ ጥሩ ምክር ነው ውይስ አይስራም። የስው ልጅ ፪ስዓት መራቶን ሮጦ አያውቅም ይህ ምክር ግን ቀነኒሳን የመጀመሪያው ስው እናንተንም የድሉ ተቋዳሽ ያረጋቹሀል በዚህ ላይ ብትሳተፉ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Nov 2019, 07:52

Ethoash wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 18:42
እስቲ አትመቅኙ ምክሬን አንብባቹሁ አስተያየት ስጡ። በቀነኒሳ የምተደስቱ ከሆነ አላፊነት አለባቹሁ ትንሽም ምስጠት የትጠይቕቹት ምክሬን ስዓቱን አርጎ እንዳይሮጥ ምን ትላላቹሁ ጥሩ ምክር ነው ውይስ አይስራም። የስው ልጅ ፪ስዓት መራቶን ሮጦ አያውቅም ይህ ምክር ግን ቀነኒሳን የመጀመሪያው ስው እናንተንም የድሉ ተቋዳሽ ያረጋቹሀል በዚህ ላይ ብትሳተፉ
hello? anybody? i always said those long distance runner run for ungrateful people ... just imagine if Kenenisa Bekele would have run for one of oil rich Arab country.. by now u would have been billionaire ..... but he have one hotel in Ethiopia they want to take away that one too.. there is no guarantee that he keep his hotel . some idiot fano can come and burn it down . and make him poor again . so why would u run for this people .. it is mind boggling... people like Kenenisa Bekele come once in life time they r the best of the best .. i dont see any benefit running for mama Ethiopia yes we get name so what r we going to cook it and eat it .... Kenenisa Bekele and other coming start should not cut themselves short.. the funny thing is they laugh at his English because he choice to stay in Ethiopia .. this people are something .. even most Amhara after living in USA FOR 40 YEARS they dont speak good English then Kenenisa Bekele but that doesnt make them stop laughing at him.. this is the price Kenenisa Bekele pay to make Ethiopia great what the Amhara make it 1st in famine and drought

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 04 Mar 2020, 20:28

what do u think Kenenisa break the record by listening to my advice .. in this video he did not turned around to see who is coming.. but he still watching his watch ...this might cost him few second something must be done about this otherwise my advice work ..

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 04 Mar 2020, 20:36

Ethoash wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 18:11
ኣንታ ፋራ ኢትዮ-ሓመድ :lol: :lol: :lol:

ሕጂ ከኣ ንስፖርተኛታት ምኽሪ ክትልግስ ጀሚርካ?

ኣየ ናይ ዲጂታል ወይ-ኣነ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: