Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ሻለቃ ደዌ ወለተ ጊዮርጊስ የት ገባ? ኦነግ ከኦሮሚያም አልፎ ወደ ፌደራል ሥልጣን ስለአመራ ጨርቁን ጥሎ አመለጠ? ደዌንማ ተውት ይበድ።

Post by AbebeB » 15 Nov 2019, 16:32

ሻለቃ ደዌ ወለተ ጊዮርጊስ የት ገባ? ኦነግ ከኦሮሚያም አልፎ ወደ ፌደራል ሥልጣን ስለአመራ ጨርቁን ጥሎ አመለጠ? ደዌንማ ተውት ይበድ።

Ejersa

Re: ሻለቃ ደዌ ወለተ ጊዮርጊስ የት ገባ? ኦነግ ከኦሮሚያም አልፎ ወደ ፌደራል ሥልጣን ስለአመራ ጨርቁን ጥሎ አመለጠ? ደዌንማ ተውት ይበድ።

Post by Ejersa » 15 Nov 2019, 16:41

He is a good for nothing to judge the OLF. He cannot fool us under the cover of NGOs or humanitarian organizations. He has tortured & killed many members of MESON & other freedom fighters while he was executive member of the dergue.
AbebeB wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 16:32

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ሻለቃ ደዌ ወለተ ጊዮርጊስ የት ገባ? ኦነግ ከኦሮሚያም አልፎ ወደ ፌደራል ሥልጣን ስለአመራ ጨርቁን ጥሎ አመለጠ? ደዌንማ ተውት ይበድ።

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Nov 2019, 16:53

As for where the major is I have no clue. But I have a message for Abebe b, who seems perked up at the prospect of OLF being in the driver seat of Ethiopian politics. The OLF politics appeals to a portion of Oromos. OLF does not have any constituents beyond the geographical areas of the people it claims to represent. In other words no ethnic party manages to get the number to be a ruling party. I am not picking on OLF. That is true for every ethnic group. In fact, the TPLF politicians had known that fact prior to 1991. That was why they created a Berket Amhara and an Oromo Abadula, well, the latter is really Oromo, but was molded to a form that the TPLF politicians approve.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 Nov 2019, 17:21

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 16:53
As for where the major is I have no clue. But I have a message for Abebe b, who seems perked up at the prospect of OLF being in the driver seat of Ethiopian politics. The OLF politics appeals to a portion of Oromos. OLF does not have any constituents beyond the geographical areas of the people it claims to represent. In other words no ethnic party manages to get the number to be a ruling party. I am not picking on OLF. That is true for every ethnic group. In fact, the TPLF politicians had known that fact prior to 1991. That was why they created a Berket Amhara and an Oromo Abadula, well, the latter is really Oromo, but was molded to a form that the TPLF politicians approve.
Sam,
You can reserve your right not to pick OLF. The good thing is that you will not form part of electoral. Another promising feature, contrary to your argument, is that many nations and nationalities are seeing OLF's (Oromo nations's) political map as best way to their freedom to live as self dignified human being. For example, all nations in the north with possible exception of mixed (Amharic) community and nearly all of the nations and nationalities of the south suffered from Menelik's colonial hegemony are pro OLF's political alternative. So one can reckon Oromia, Sidama, other nations in the south such as Konso, Gedeo, Kambata, Gamo and etc. Therefore, although OLF isn't expected to control the whole seat of the federal parliament, we can think of at best majority. You can see this on the ground but not in FB where these Menelik lepers are dominating.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Nov 2019, 17:48

Abebe b, with due respect I have a hard time believing any ethnic group in the South cooperating with OLF. The Oromo politicians politics is toxic. They run victim politics for half century, and Ethiopians are tired of hearing it. A few sidama activists might cooperate with OLF for opportunistic reasons, but not the Sidama people. The rest of the south, I bet they prefer to align with the Amhara parties than the Oromos. The Menilik bashing might sound good in OLF and TPLF echo chambers , but the rest of Ethiopians have already tuned out of it.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 Nov 2019, 18:05

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 17:48
Abebe b, with due respect I have a hard time believing any ethnic group in the South cooperating with OLF. The Oromo politicians politics is toxic. They run victim politics for half century, and Ethiopians are tired of hearing it. A few sidama activists might cooperate with OLF for opportunistic reasons, but not the Sidama people. The rest of the south, I bet they prefer to align with the Amhara parties than the Oromos. The Menilik bashing might sound good in OLF and TPLF echo chambers , but the rest of Ethiopians have already tuned out of it.
Sam,
It is fair that you feel Oromo politics is toxic. It might be that you share some benefit with habesha colonial regime. But for the subject people of the south and oppressed nations of the north such as Agew, Qimant, Weyito, Shinasha who are still facing genocide from Menelik colonial regime residues, Oromo politics is noble with a cause that they share. Yes Ethiopians as code name for Amhara (mixed) community, when stripped off of its cloth, is quite logical that they refuse to welcome any fighters for freedom.

Bottom line is no Ethiopia that will not accept major leader share of Oromo nation trusted political party, hence the OLF, will dwell.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 Nov 2019, 18:17

Sam,
I tip you one the point. Today OLF got its recognition certificate. Nevertheless, being cognizant and even telling in its news broadcast, zeHabesha media still cling to its animosity propaganda as if OLF is multiple. Obviously they are surfacing their wish to see divided, weaken Oromo but it went against their wish. So presumptive toxicity has to do with such evil hate from the lepers' side.

Enjoy this:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Nov 2019, 19:46

I am not one who is in love with ethnic politics. I truly believe ethnic politics has been the brainchild of a handful of Haileselassie university students who had no knowledge about the history of Ethiopia let alone the world. Ethiopians have paid a price for being led by an informed. Having said that I am one Ethiopian who truly welcomes the OLF to a peaceful democratic competition. The theory that we snatch power through armed struggle is a theory as ancient as a dinosaur.
When Mao claimed power comes through the barrel of a gun, a lot of young radicals fell for the slogan. In today’s world such a belief should be only laughed at.
Let the competition of ideas begins. But a word of caution: Menilik bashing will not be a winining strategy. Let the tribal politicians leave the guy to rest at peace. Let the discussion be about what the current Ethiopians needs and wishes.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 Nov 2019, 19:59

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 19:46
I truly believe ethnic politics has been the brainchild of a handful of Haileselassie university students who had no knowledge about the history of Ethiopia let alone the world.

Let the competition of ideas begins. But a word of caution: Menilik bashing will not be a winining strategy. Let the tribal politicians leave the guy to rest at peace. Let the discussion be about what the current Ethiopians needs and wishes.
Sam,
I have mixed response. I ought to have to respect your perception about identity politics. In fact subject nation who happen to be kept under colonial regime know how disgraceful to be deprived own identity aches. So in view of colonizer and subject, identity politics naturally bears contradicting implication.

As to your Menelik, no one wants to bash with him. For two reasons: the leper was rested in soul and he have no physical body to collapse with.m The fight is, instead, based on idea of his wrong deeds. I am just putting things into perspective for your better understanding. Okay?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 Nov 2019, 20:09

AbebeB wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 18:17
Sam,
I tip you one the point. Today OLF got its recognition certificate. Nevertheless, being cognizant and even telling in its news broadcast, zeHabesha media still cling to its animosity propaganda as if OLF is multiple. Obviously they are surfacing their wish to see divided, weaken Oromo but it went against their wish. So presumptive toxicity has to do with such evil hate from the lepers' side.

Enjoy this:
The picture is reminiscent of something from the era that has long gone... :lol: Qonjowochu !!

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 15 Nov 2019, 23:59

Dawit is thieves. He thinks he can advice the current PM.What the hell he did in red terror and white terror.Is he not the one who made us the way to lose ports", not him who made the dergu intellectual;/

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 16 Nov 2019, 13:53

እነዚህ እኛን አይወክሉም። ኦነግ መሣሪያ ተሸክሞ መዞር እንጅ አንድም ቀን ተዋግቶ ያሸነፈበት ታሪክ የለውመ።

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Nov 2019, 14:08

Do u think us to believe u as an Oromo for writting your name as gadaa2. Mr low IQ idiot Agame. Agame man Try to read story of Assab before turning your finger to Eritrea which can be cut like your grand fathers & fathers :lol:
gadaa2 wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 23:59
Dawit is thieves. He thinks he can advice the current PM.What the hell he did in red terror and white terror.Is he not the one who made us the way to lose ports", not him who made the dergu intellectual;/