Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Somaliland? Copy That!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 15 Nov 2019, 03:10

I have a longtime personal relationship going back to my childhood years with friends who hail from the now unrecognized Republic of Somaliland. I still main such a relation with the very few still alive. They were known in that small village I was born as creative and industrious people. When I was adult enough to listen to music on the radio Hargeisa Radio was my favorite station in the late 1950's and mid 60's. The transmission was very clear most of the times in the former British Protectorate of Aden. Though I am not a fan of succession, I wish them bright future and hope they will get things worked out peacefully with their cousins in Mogadishu. So far they are the most stable and peaceful region along with Djibouti in the Horn of Africa. Kudos for that. I tell this about these wonderful people to use it as my opening credit for what I am gonna opine next.

Folks! I have been saying this for quite some time now. There have been efforts by individuals and groups to send that gem of the colored we left behind in one piece asunder during that last 3 or 4 decades. I have sensed their motives from what they were doing and saying especially since 2012. It seems now that they are about to bring their scheme to fruition. I have been telling you that Marxist demagogues have successfully yanked a territory politically. Ladies and gentlemen a new republic has come to the land of Sheba. If the chaos and fracas in Oromia and Amhara regions do not subside they have made it very clear that they will declare the region of Tigray a self designated and governing 'country' whether they get world recognition or not. Other bigots in Oromia will follow suit and there is no ifs or buts about it. Southern region will come next. I am not sure what my Afar, Amhara and Somali brothers and sisters will do after that. I tell you, that country's death warrant seems to have been finally signed by the bigots. They will kiss and make up with their cousins across the river. This coming year 2020 will be very interesting and extremely frightening to me. Adios My Gem of the Colored!!! Thank you for making this [ deleted ] puff, huff and strut in pride for more than 7 decades now!!!

I urge friends of the old country of Ethiopia to condemn this wicked plan peacefully in the strongest terms possible.

ittuabafarda

Re: Somaliland? Copy That!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 17 Nov 2019, 00:32

Not done yet!! Not yet!!! Stay tuning!!!!!!!!!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 17 Nov 2019, 10:01

There's nothing positive to copy from "Somaliland" - a place where anybody who opens their mouth is cracked down and sentenced to years in prison, and is also being denied visits from their families; be it journalists, reporters, bloggers, writers, activists, websites. Somaliland is a one-man show, since it's undemocratically run by and reliant on one single clan. Not because is there a relative precarious peace in Somaliland compared to the rest of Somalia that makes this place one of the two most peaceful places in the Horn of Africa!

Take a grain of salt with what people from Somaliland, who according to yourself constitute your source of information, tell you about this place!

Your title alone renders the rest of your writing not worth reading!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 17 Nov 2019, 23:56

I highly suggest you go back and read my comment with undivided attention and not high seas over state of mind. Also I was not talking about your organization, the TPLF, in aggregate. I know that organization was originally founded with good intentions and noble cause. There was a noble cause for its foundation because it was intended to wage a struggle to straddle and pull millions out of abject poverty and disgraceful bondage. I know that and when I heard about it I had given my moral support. But what happened in the course of history is sad and saddening. Just in a few years after its foundation your current bosses who are hell bent Marxist demagogues were able to wrestle away this organization from the noble people of Tigray through banishment, murder and intimidation of everyone they saw as their opponent. I was talking about the evil scheme of these unrepentant commies and their rabid foot soldiers like you, not the front as a whole.

In regards to Somaliland, whatever is happening over there should be taken as the internal affairs of those people I know as very creative and industrious. But there is one certification of applause they have been given by the world at large. They have maintained their region stable and peaceful since 1991. If there have been instances of right abuses, I personally have all the confidence in their creativity to sort it all out by themselves and no one should meddle in their internal affairs.

When I said 'Copy That' I was talking about your bosses and what they have been trying to do from their Mekele hideout. They are half way there already. But it is a matter of time before the noble people of Tigray explode in your and your bosses faces!!! Quote me on that one!!!!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 18 Nov 2019, 17:07

ittuabafarda wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 03:10
I have a longtime personal relationship going back to my childhood years with friends who hail from the now unrecognized Republic of Somaliland. I still main such a relation with the very few still alive. They were known in that small village I was born as creative and industrious people. When I was adult enough to listen to music on the radio Hargeisa Radio was my favorite station in the late 1950's and mid 60's. The transmission was very clear most of the times in the former British Protectorate of Aden. Though I am not a fan of succession, I wish them bright future and hope they will get things worked out peacefully with their cousins in Mogadishu. So far they are the most stable and peaceful region along with Djibouti in the Horn of Africa. Kudos for that. I tell this about these wonderful people to use it as my opening credit for what I am gonna opine next.

Folks! I have been saying this for quite some time now. There have been efforts by individuals and groups to send that gem of the colored we left behind in one piece asunder during that last 3 or 4 decades. I have sensed their motives from what they were doing and saying especially since 2012. It seems now that they are about to bring their scheme to fruition. I have been telling you that Marxist demagogues have successfully yanked a territory politically. Ladies and gentlemen a new republic has come to the land of Sheba. If the chaos and fracas in Oromia and Amhara regions do not subside they have made it very clear that they will declare the region of Tigray a self designated and governing 'country' whether they get world recognition or not. Other bigots in Oromia will follow suit and there is no ifs or buts about it. Southern region will come next. I am not sure what my Afar, Amhara and Somali brothers and sisters will do after that. I tell you, that country's death warrant seems to have been finally signed by the bigots. They will kiss and make up with their cousins across the river. This coming year 2020 will be very interesting and extremely frightening to me. Adios My Gem of the Colored!!! Thank you for making this [deleted] puff, huff and strut in pride for more than 7 decades now!!!

I urge friends of the old country of Ethiopia to condemn this wicked plan peacefully in the strongest terms possible.
Last edited by Tigray People on 18 Nov 2019, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 18 Nov 2019, 19:43

Tigray People wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 17:07
ittuabafarda wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 03:10

Folks! I have been saying this for quite some time now. There have been efforts by individuals and groups to send that gem of the colored we left behind in one piece asunder during that last 3 or 4 decades. I have sensed their motives from what they were doing and saying especially since 2012. It seems now that they are about to bring their scheme to fruition. I have been telling you that Marxist demagogues have successfully yanked a territory politically. Ladies and gentlemen a new republic has come to the land of Sheba. If the chaos and fracas in Oromia and Amhara regions do not subside they have made it very clear that they will declare the region of Tigray a self designated and governing 'country' whether they get world recognition or not. Other bigots in Oromia will follow suit and there is no ifs or buts about it. Southern region will come next. I am not sure what my Afar, Amhara and Somali brothers and sisters will do after that. I tell you, that country's death warrant seems to have been finally signed by the bigots. They will kiss and make up with their cousins across the river. This coming year 2020 will be very interesting and extremely frightening to me. Adios My Gem of the Colored!!! Thank you for making this [deleted] puff, huff and strut in pride for more than 7 decades now!!!

Aita ittaabaferdu

Your comparison is wrong.The magnificent Tigray People developed the entire broke Ethiopia that had zero economy from the ground up not to mention the military etc etc.No we had showed what we can do to the World that fully developing the Tigray People Republic will happen in one decade.
Bon voyage!!! Otherwise, get lost!!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 18 Nov 2019, 20:45

Dear Ittu Aba Farda,

***Thank you for your giving such a powerful note. In my opinion, the TPLF of Tigray province is very different than Somali land, both in temperament, level of honesty, endowment in natural resource, strategic relevance in geo-politics as well the push factor for the motive of becoming de facto - I call it being defunct.

*** I don't know your observation, but to me TPLFs are very restless/instinct of havoc/, untrustworthy; and they are bragging empty about the province of Tigary which is devoid of meaningful sustainable resources , has no strategic relevance unlike Somali-land; more importantly, the Tigray people home is Ethiopia more than the province itself and the people of Somali-land may have at least a logical ground but the TPLF bandit rebels are the arsonist themselves and yet they are crying foul even want to be a firefighter for the people of Tigray province. The TPLF has stolen lands and people which historically are not part of the Tigray province. To me, I see TPLF moving from one big mess to another mess that will finally lead to its utter demise.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 18 Nov 2019, 22:41

Dear Abere,

I am with you in regards to Somaliland. I used that just to tell what these Marxist junkie bigots are doing in their hideouts at Mekele. It was very clear from what they have striving to achieve during their days of 27 years since they marched their ragtag army into Addis/Finfine. They are not that dumb as many people see them. They are led by well read demagogues who knew the consequences of their behavior since they took the mantle of ruling the country. They knew that. They knew for fact that there will be a lot of frown faces from others when they took almost every lucrative economic project and outfit under the guise of rehabbing their region. They should have known that. I am 100 percent sure that they knew the consequences of placing their 4th graders to run major institutions of the old country. I am telling you they knew that. Even our fathers who never went to school and were so illiterate would have known the effects of such hegemonic behavior.

So what were these goons doing? To grab everything they could and do everything politically to make their imaginary region going it alone. They tell us now that 'their' region is already a 'de facto state'. They keep saying 'their region'. Who gave them Tigray as their 'region'? Where is the deed? You see, I have a dear friend from that region who I have known since the early 1970's. He has been in a failed state of health lately. He always described himself as an Ethiopian first. Off course he will tell you he was born in Tigray. His conviction is that the region is an Ethiopian and belongs to everyone who considers himself an Ethiopian. As a son of a farmer I believe that would be the sentiment of majority of residents in that region. Their problem is these goons that have been sitting on their back like Sheik Al-Bahr in one of the fables told by Scheherazade in the Arabian Nights. It is a matter of time before those glorious people explode in the faces of these ghouls. I never had any problem with the TPLF on the whole as an organization. My beef has been with those brutes that wrestled it away the organization from the people of that region. The sad thing about the whole story is that whether intentional or out of ignorance we have playing right in the hands of these connivers for many years now especially since 2016. Many innocent citizens with heritage from that region were brutally forced out of almost every other region. On many cases physical harm was inflicted upon them. All this is a jackpot gotten card that the smart alecks have playing with from the bottom of its deck. You can read in their comments and postings. They are telling their people that others don't need them around anymore. That was why I profusely oppose the idea of criminalizing the entire people or the organization. Whether we like it or not, whether we admit it or not, the overwhelming majority of the people have been forcefully and deceptively regimented around the front. The goons have successfully closed the door for any opposition parties or even indifferent individuals. It has been nothing but a police state.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 20 Nov 2019, 21:05

So what were these goons doing? To grab everything they could and do everything politically to make their imaginary region going it alone.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Nov 2019, 22:14

Now, these 'deresas' of Marx and Mao are not done yet. They are telling everyone that if they cannot be in the sole leadership role of the old country, the hell with it!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Nov 2019, 01:54

I just read news that tells about the goons of 'de facto state' plan to call for the congress of the front they wrestled away from the noble people of that region by deceit and brute force. The question is where will such conference be held? Where? In the police state of these goons or Addis/Finfine? To make any vote on such critical decision open and fair, there should be open and fair election in the state where all opposition groups from that region will campaign and participate without being harassed, knifed, poisoned or outright murdered. Also other groups now operating in other parts of the country should be allowed to come in and conduct propaganda work among the inhabitants bedeviling the de facto state nonsense. Otherwise, the current congress is going to be just the usual rubber stamp!!! All such fate deciding vote should also be approved by the National Electoral Board headed by that firebrand and indomitable daughter of ours H.E.Birtukan Mideksa.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Nov 2019, 20:19

There is a drift coming out of a conniving joint that someone wants to negotiate!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 04 Dec 2019, 05:03

I am still waiting to hear about the youngest republic at the UN!!!

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 05:12

Maybe we (Tigray) will start a new Ethiopia with states such as Afar, Somali .etc. Afar is one of Tigray's closest allies - except for Abiy's puppet Aisha Mohammed. Somali Kilil has long defended the Ethiopian constitution and supported the growth, hopefully they would continue and join the growth - the only problem Abiy put another Puppet there. Today, there was a big event in Mekelle that brought people from Ethiopia to help promote the ethnic federalism, unity .etc This is part of the early signs, and people are noticing it.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 06 Dec 2019, 21:51

Bon Voyage!!! The rest of the world does not know how it has to happen but let's see how!!!!