Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

በዘር ፖለቲካ የሚጨማለቁት ሁሉ ከብልጽግና እና ስልጣኔ ውጭ ናቸው

Post by Horus » 14 Nov 2019, 02:45

አሁን በዘር የተደራጁ ፓርቲዎች ሁሉ ከፈለጉ ባሉበት ይቀጥሉ ።

በዘር የማይባዝኑ፣ በዘር የማይቃዡ ህዝቦች ሆኑ ግለሰቦች በፍጥነት እያደጉ ነው ማለትም በሃሳብ፣ በትምህርት፣ በሃብት፣ በካልቸር፣

ዛሬ 4 ዘሮች ናቸው የድምጽ ማይክሮፎኑን የሚያጓሩት ፟ ኦሮሞ አማራ ትግሬ ሲዳማ ።

ደሞ ነገር የባለቤቱ ነው።

የዘር ፖለቲካ የዎደቁ ሰዎች ፣ የደካሞች፣ ወደ ስልጣኔ መሸጋገር ያቃታቸው ደካሞች ግዜ ማሳለፊያ ነው።

ከሁሉ ደስ የሚለው ከ 85 አምስቱ ዘሮች 80ው ጠዋት ተነስተው ወደ ስራ ነው የሚሂዱት ፣ የኢትዮጵያን ወደ ፊት ጉዞ የሚመሩት እነሱ ናቸው።

ዘር የመሃይሞች፣ የወደቁ ደንቆሮች ግዜ ማሳለፊያ ቲያትር ነው !!

በቃ !

Selam/

Re: በዘር ፖለቲካ የሚጨማለቁት ሁሉ ከብልጽግና እና ስልጣኔ ውጭ ናቸው

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 09:49

Agreed but you always tend to generalize and lump up people together.

Not all Oromos or Tigreans or Amharas are tribalist. Likewise, there are thousands of rats in the 80 tribes that you collectively made look like angels. And remember that there are millions of people who don’t identify themselves with any of the tribes. I can say one thing for sure: Woyane is hereditarily cancerous. OLF thugs are a bunch of opportunist thugs with no clear road map. I question if they really know what they want. Similarly, confused Amhara extremists are popping up these days all over the place. They think Ethiopia wouldn’t exist without them but they have no clue how to keep it together.
Horus wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 02:45
አሁን በዘር የተደራጁ ፓርቲዎች ሁሉ ከፈለጉ ባሉበት ይቀጥሉ ።

በዘር የማይባዝኑ፣ በዘር የማይቃዡ ህዝቦች ሆኑ ግለሰቦች በፍጥነት እያደጉ ነው ማለትም በሃሳብ፣ በትምህርት፣ በሃብት፣ በካልቸር፣

ዛሬ 4 ዘሮች ናቸው የድምጽ ማይክሮፎኑን የሚያጓሩት ፟ ኦሮሞ አማራ ትግሬ ሲዳማ ።

ደሞ ነገር የባለቤቱ ነው።

የዘር ፖለቲካ የዎደቁ ሰዎች ፣ የደካሞች፣ ወደ ስልጣኔ መሸጋገር ያቃታቸው ደካሞች ግዜ ማሳለፊያ ነው።

ከሁሉ ደስ የሚለው ከ 85 አምስቱ ዘሮች 80ው ጠዋት ተነስተው ወደ ስራ ነው የሚሂዱት ፣ የኢትዮጵያን ወደ ፊት ጉዞ የሚመሩት እነሱ ናቸው።

ዘር የመሃይሞች፣ የወደቁ ደንቆሮች ግዜ ማሳለፊያ ቲያትር ነው !!

በቃ !

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Nov 2019, 13:45

Selam,

የእኔ አባባል አጠቃልሎ መፈርጅ መስሎ የሚታይህ እኔ በቃላት ስንጠቃ ስለማላምንና የፖለቲካ መሽኮርመም ፍላጎት ስለሌለኝ ነው። የኦሮሞን ዘረኞች የሚገቱት ራሳቸው ኦሮሞች ናቸው። የሌላውም እንደዚያው። ባልኩት ነገር ውስጥ እወነት እንዳለ ታይለህ፣ ያ ነው ቁም ነገሩ ። ያቀራረቡን ዉበት ለሌሎች ይሁን (ፖለቲካል ኮሬክትነስ ስለሚባለው ማለት ነው)። ሰላም ዋል።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 14:13

Your words absolutely matter and it isn’t just for the sake of political correctness. They are the fundamental bedrock of our means of communications. People get arrested or killed because of bad or wrong word choices. Call someone “crazy” or “sexy” in Gondar and see what happens. Those words are considered a compliment if not funny here in the US. You can’t just paint everyone with a broad brush and slam political correctness. That’s a weak argument and you’re better than that. What if Jawar blames political correctness for his mencha comments? Imagine if the Woyane troll Halafi complains about political correctness for his continuous hate mongering against entire Amharas or Eritreans.

Words matter!

Horus wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 13:45
Selam,

የእኔ አባባል አጠቃልሎ መፈርጅ መስሎ የሚታይህ እኔ በቃላት ስንጠቃ ስለማላምንና የፖለቲካ መሽኮርመም ፍላጎት ስለሌለኝ ነው። የኦሮሞን ዘረኞች የሚገቱት ራሳቸው ኦሮሞች ናቸው። የሌላውም እንደዚያው። ባልኩት ነገር ውስጥ እወነት እንዳለ ታይለህ፣ ያ ነው ቁም ነገሩ ። ያቀራረቡን ዉበት ለሌሎች ይሁን (ፖለቲካል ኮሬክትነስ ስለሚባለው ማለት ነው)። ሰላም ዋል።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Nov 2019, 16:11

I agree with Selam. To some degree some of us have become a victim of the tribalist propaganda. We just propagate their delusional theory if we equate Jawar and Daud Ibsa with Oromos as a whole. We felt victim again if we believe the new Amhara extremists speak for the interest of the people they claim to represent.
We have to be real. We have been governed and still are in the belief there has been a well sophisticated ethnic group called Amhara who was organized to promote its interest while making any other ethnic group as a second class citizens. That is a false assumption. For the last half century Ethiopian tribal politicians and activists have lived this false narrative. But the great majority of Ethiopians did not.
Yes, tribal politicians have no the brain to understand Ethiopians, and their needs and desires. Or they do not care about their needs and desires. Rather as one of them has already done, they graduate from a world class university in USA to be a mob leader in a section of Ethiopia. In a country that I live bright students are ambitious to make the world a better place for the future generation. Not our tribal politicians. No, they make a living by brainwashing young kids to single out people who speak different language than theirs as an enemy. There is a new twist now: religion is in a mix. The other day I read someones’s feedback. He said I hate Jawar’s politics, but he did not say kill Christians. I want to remind the person Jawar does not need to say that. He just implies. His mob knows what it means. After all nearly half of the country are Christians. One cannot openly say that and live in Kacanchis, Addis Ababa. After all the guy graduated from college. He is not that dumb.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 19:05

Totally spot on, Sam.

With the abundance of internet access, the young people have become easily attached to immorality and fanatically strange ideologies and beliefs. And the big as$ populist vulgars, serpentine elites, grumpy anarchists and political rebels have disproportionate targeted this section of the population by manipulating them with repeated lies and false stories. If those of us who hold very deep moral convictions and are unhappy with how the youth (which makes up the majority of the population) is brainwashed, we should absolutely be careful about what we say and write and be very clear that not everyone is a bull despite the widespread bullish Facebook and Twitter propaganda.

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 16:11
I agree with Selam. To some degree some of us have become a victim of the tribalist propaganda. We just propagate their delusional theory if we equate Jawar and Daud Ibsa with Oromos as a whole. We felt victim again if we believe the new Amhara extremists speak for the interest of the people they claim to represent.
We have to be real. We have been governed and still are in the belief there has been a well sophisticated ethnic group called Amhara who was organized to promote its interest while making any other ethnic group as a second class citizens. That is a false assumption. For the last half century Ethiopian tribal politicians and activists have lived this false narrative. But the great majority of Ethiopians did not.
Yes, tribal politicians have no the brain to understand Ethiopians, and their needs and desires. Or they do not care about their needs and desires. Rather as one of them has already done, they graduate from a world class university in USA to be a mob leader in a section of Ethiopia. In a country that I live bright students are ambitious to make the world a better place for the future generation. Not our tribal politicians. No, they make a living by brainwashing young kids to single out people who speak different language than theirs as an enemy. There is a new twist now: religion is in a mix. The other day I read someones’s feedback. He said I hate Jawar’s politics, but he did not say kill Christians. I want to remind the person Jawar does not need to say that. He just implies. His mob knows what it means. After all nearly half of the country are Christians. One cannot openly say that and live in Kacanchis, Addis Ababa. After all the guy graduated from college. He is not that dumb.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Nov 2019, 20:02

Selam,

I do understand your concern. But, We have said the same about the relationship between the culture of Woyane and its matrix - the material from which it is made - the values and attitudes of the Tigray people.

The culture and politics of OLF, Jawar, et al has a source, its own matrix, the deep root is comes from. It is a denial of reality to try to abstract out Jawar from the very social base and political culture he is launching his behavior.

Why do the Oromo people follow him? If they believe he is wrong, where is mass uproar against him? How stupid is the Oromo youth not to notice his crimes and come out in millions to stop him?

This is exactly the same political misguided attitude and false belief that were passed as good politics that ended up justifying social demagogues accepted as leaders of the people. Both the people (the led) and the demagogues (the leader) knew each other. Jawar is the product of his culture and the people who nurtured him. In the end those who dance and march on his call will be morally accountable for his rise, his crimes and the consequences of his behavior.

Reality is whole, connected, and is only meaningful when it is viewed as such. Jawar is not living is a vacuum !!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 21:10

Horus,

I respectfully disagree. There is no evidence that all Oromos are supporting Jawar and his worldview. If your only evidence is their silence, how do you interpret the stillness in Addis, Wello, Gondar and elsewhere while fellow Ethiopias are being slaughtered every day? Years of Ethiopia’s political history has taught us that there is an immense power in silence and it could mean endorsement or resistance or indifference. If you believe the Oromos’ silence falls under the first category, then on that same token the silence in Addis is an endorsement of the status quo. Likewise, the silence in Wokite or in all other 80 “sane” ethnic groups is also a ratification of the present state of affairs.

To me, it is fundamentally wrong to blame the culture of Oromos or other ethnicities for the wrong doing of a few fanatics and their millions of die-hard supporters. First, the Oromo culture didn’t fall off the sky and sustained in isolation. It is a part and parcel of other Ethiopian cultures and it can never be unwoven. Second, given the vast diversity within the Oromos themselves and notwithstanding the false propaganda of opportunistic elites, there is no single culture that unites them. Third, if the culture of Oromos, Amharas and Tigres is to blame for all the wrongdoings in our country, then it’s absolutely futile on your part to waste time on this forum or in any political endeavor as a matter of fact. Although they are one of the cornerstones of our society, those “sane” ethnic groups alone wouldn’t be able to stop the collapse of the country or their own existence.

Horus wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 20:02
Selam,

I do understand your concern. But, We have said the same about the relationship between the culture of Woyane and its matrix - the material from which it is made - the values and attitudes of the Tigray people.

The culture and politics of OLF, Jawar, et al has a source, its own matrix, the deep root is comes from. It is a denial of reality to try to abstract out Jawar from the very social base and political culture he is launching his behavior.

Why do the Oromo people follow him? If they believe he is wrong, where is mass uproar against him? How stupid is the Oromo youth not to notice his crimes and come out in millions to stop him?

This is exactly the same political misguided attitude and false belief that were passed as good politics that ended up justifying social demagogues accepted as leaders of the people. Both the people (the led) and the demagogues (the leader) knew each other. Jawar is the product of his culture and the people who nurtured him. In the end those who dance and march on his call will be morally accountable for his rise, his crimes and the consequences of his behavior.

Reality is whole, connected, and is only meaningful when it is viewed as such. Jawar is not living is a vacuum !!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Nov 2019, 22:12

Well put, Selam. I even go further and say Jawar and his colleagues are outliers. The more we define the extremists of every ethnic group as if they are the representatives of the people they claim to represent , the more damage we do to Ethiopian politics. The time has changed. It is not 1991 , the time the Ethiopian people were taken hostages by tribal politicians. It is 2019. Yes, Jawar and colleagues have had a considerable hostages in the Oromo youth. But that hostages taking cannot continue. I have a confidence Ethiopians will put an end to it.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 22:53

👍
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 22:12
Well put, Selam. I even go further and say Jawar and his colleagues are outliers. The more we define the extremists of every ethnic group as if they are the representatives of the people they claim to represent , the more damage we do to Ethiopian politics. The time has changed. It is not 1991 , the time the Ethiopian people were taken hostages by tribal politicians. It is 2019. Yes, Jawar and colleagues have had a considerable hostages in the Oromo youth. But that hostages taking cannot continue. I have a confidence Ethiopians will put an end to it.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 23:02

“...Ethiopians silence with Oromos. Ethiopains' silence about the recent killings is strategic and farseeing, Oromos silence is confusion and division...”

It looks like an excerpt from TPLF manifesto. No other comments.

present wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 22:57
I agree with Horus, propaganda has destroyed many Oromos. They are struggling to see the right path. They see a very strong Ethiopiansim unmoved in front of them. They see conflict and destruction if they follow the tribalists but they like some of the nice fake words and history the tribalist throw at them that they dream of some possibilities- catch 22. So they stayed silent like Horus said. You can't compare Ethiopians silence with Oromos silence. Ethiopains' silence about the recent killings is strategic and farseeing, Oromos silence is confusion and division. They were suppose to be like the people of weldeya regarding the death of Oromo students two days ago.

They fake history and propaganda is messing up the Oromos. They are going to destroy themselves like Ascari Eritrean if they continue this way.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Nov 2019, 23:31

Is that all you have, bonkers? Only a buda would know the opinion of 40 million people by staring at a monitor.
present wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:18
:lol:
Nice try Ascari,

What I am saying is the fact. They were suppose to oppose the killing but they didn't. Because they are confused and hopeless just like Ascari Eritreans

Selam/ wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:02
“...Ethiopians silence with Oromos. Ethiopains' silence about the recent killings is strategic and farseeing, Oromos silence is confusion and division...”

present wrote:
I agree with Horus, propaganda has destroyed many Oromos. They are struggling to see the right path. They see a very strong Ethiopiansim unmoved in front of them. They see conflict and destruction if they follow the tribalists but they like some of the nice fake words and history the tribalist throw at them that they dream of some possibilities- catch 22. So they stayed silent like Horus said. You can't compare Ethiopians silence with Oromos silence. Ethiopains' silence about the recent killings is strategic and farseeing, Oromos silence is confusion and division. They were suppose to be like the people of weldeya regarding the death of Oromo students two days ago.

They fake history and propaganda is messing up the Oromos. They are going to destroy themselves like Ascari Eritrean if they continue this way.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Nov 2019, 23:31

ሰላም፣

በዚህ ጉዳይ ላይ እኔና አንተ መስማማት የለብንም። ውይይታችህን ግ ን ያሉትን እና ሊኖሩ የሚችሉትን እውነቶች ማሳየቱ ብቻ በቂ ነው።

ጃዋር አንድ ግለሰብ አይደለም፣ እስከ 2 ሚሊዮን የፌስቡክ ተከታይ አለው። በአንድ መለክት ከአምቦ (ሸዋ ኦሮሞ) እስከ ነጌሌ እስከ ሃረርጌ እስከ ባሌ መንገድ አዘግቶ ሰዎንችስ አስገድሎ ቤተመቅደሶችን የሚያስቃትል ድርጅት፣ ባህልና፣ ባህሪ ነው። ያ ሁሉ የሚሆነው በኦሮሞ ስም ነው።

አቢይኮ ጃዋርን ማሰር ያልቻለው ጃዋር ግለሰብ ስላሆነ ነው። ጃዋር የኦሮሞ ጉዳይ፣ የኦሮሞ አላማ፣ የኦሮሞ ድምጽ ስለሆነ ነው።

ጃዋር ሲያለማ ኦሮሞ ሲያጠፋ አፈንጋጭ ግለሰብ አይደለም። ጃዋር ለ50 ዘመን የተቀመረው የኦሮሞ ጎሰኝነት ፖለቲካ ውጤትና ከዚያ ጋር ያደገው ፖለቲካ ካልቸር ነው።

እሱንም የሚያስቆሙት ራሳቸው ኦሮምች ናቸው ፣ በቃ ! ሌላውማ ቢናገር ያው ወይ ነፍጠኛ ወይ ሰፋሪ መባል እንጂ ሌላ ምን ሊሆን ይችላል።

ዝምታውም ከዚያ ጋር ይያያዛል። ዝምታኮ ራሱ ባህሪ ነው፣ አንዱ ምላሽ ነው።

ወደ ነገሩ ስር እንውረድ ከተባለ በቀጥታ የዘር ፖለቲካ ባህልንና ያንን ባህል የሚያውገረግሩትን ህዝቦች በቀጥታ ጠቁመን ያንን አስከፊ፣ አጸያፊ ባህል ወዲያ እንዲሉ እንናገር ። ሰው እንደ ግለሰብም እንደ ቡድንም የሚሳሳት ፍጡር ነው ። በቃ !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Nov 2019, 00:12

...two million Facebook followers. So what? There are 120 million people in Ethiopia. Almost half of them are Oromiffa speakers. You’re talking about 4% of the nutty Oromos. I mean, for the last three decades, the entire country was a textbook police state, subjected to perpetual suppression by a handful of thugs and mafiatos. Does that mean all Tigreans were culturally bankrupted? okay leave aside Tigreans for a moment. Is it because the silent majority was on their side that the thugs held the political power for so long?

Let’s agree to disagree. But it is unfortunate that you took over the job of woyane rats, who disguise themselves as non-Tigreans to bash Oromos collectively. You can’t mend a broken nation by breaking it further and antagonizing all people.

Horus wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:31
ሰላም፣

በዚህ ጉዳይ ላይ እኔና አንተ መስማማት የለብንም። ውይይታችህን ግ ን ያሉትን እና ሊኖሩ የሚችሉትን እውነቶች ማሳየቱ ብቻ በቂ ነው።

ጃዋር አንድ ግለሰብ አይደለም፣ እስከ 2 ሚሊዮን የፌስቡክ ተከታይ አለው። በአንድ መለክት ከአምቦ (ሸዋ ኦሮሞ) እስከ ነጌሌ እስከ ሃረርጌ እስከ ባሌ መንገድ አዘግቶ ሰዎንችስ አስገድሎ ቤተመቅደሶችን የሚያስቃትል ድርጅት፣ ባህልና፣ ባህሪ ነው። ያ ሁሉ የሚሆነው በኦሮሞ ስም ነው።

አቢይኮ ጃዋርን ማሰር ያልቻለው ጃዋር ግለሰብ ስላሆነ ነው። ጃዋር የኦሮሞ ጉዳይ፣ የኦሮሞ አላማ፣ የኦሮሞ ድምጽ ስለሆነ ነው።

ጃዋር ሲያለማ ኦሮሞ ሲያጠፋ አፈንጋጭ ግለሰብ አይደለም። ጃዋር ለ50 ዘመን የተቀመረው የኦሮሞ ጎሰኝነት ፖለቲካ ውጤትና ከዚያ ጋር ያደገው ፖለቲካ ካልቸር ነው።

እሱንም የሚያስቆሙት ራሳቸው ኦሮምች ናቸው ፣ በቃ ! ሌላውማ ቢናገር ያው ወይ ነፍጠኛ ወይ ሰፋሪ መባል እንጂ ሌላ ምን ሊሆን ይችላል።

ዝምታውም ከዚያ ጋር ይያያዛል። ዝምታኮ ራሱ ባህሪ ነው፣ አንዱ ምላሽ ነው።

ወደ ነገሩ ስር እንውረድ ከተባለ በቀጥታ የዘር ፖለቲካ ባህልንና ያንን ባህል የሚያውገረግሩትን ህዝቦች በቀጥታ ጠቁመን ያንን አስከፊ፣ አጸያፊ ባህል ወዲያ እንዲሉ እንናገር ። ሰው እንደ ግለሰብም እንደ ቡድንም የሚሳሳት ፍጡር ነው ። በቃ !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Nov 2019, 00:15

I don’t give a damn whoever “we” you are. I am “me,” moron.
present wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:38
Calm down Ascari :lol:
We know everything. I am not an outsider like you
Selam/ wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:31
Is that all you have, bonkers? Only a buda would know the opinion of 40 million people by staring at a monitor.
present wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:18
:lol:
Nice try Ascari,

What I am saying is the fact. They were suppose to oppose the killing but they didn't. Because they are confused and hopeless just like Ascari Eritreans

Selam/ wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 23:02

present wrote:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Nov 2019, 01:13

ሰላም፣
እኔና አንተ ተስማማንም አልተስማማንም ይህ ነው የሚባል ለውጥ አናስከትልም፤ ግን ህዝብና መሪው በሚመለከት አንድ ነገር ብለን እናቁም። በቁሻሻ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ፣ ከቆሻሻ ጋር የሚተኙ ያው አብረው እንደ ቆሻሻው እንደሚከረፉ አሌ የሚል የለምና ከነጃዋር ጋር የሚሞዳሞዱ፣ የሚሽኮረሞሙትን በዚያ አስመስለን እንዝጋው ። ሰላም ሰንብት !

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Nov 2019, 01:44

Selam,

ከኔ ጋር ላትማማ ትችላለህ፣ ግን እስቲ ይህን የጃዋር ቃል ስማው ። የኢትዮጵያ ችግሮች የኦሮሞ፣ ያማራ፣ የትግሬ ልሂቃን ነን አለኮ !! የእኔ ሃረግ አረስትኮ ያ ነው ። !!!

ግ ን ልብ በል አቢይ እራሱ የኢትዮጵያ መፍትሄ ያማራና የኦሮሞ መስማማት ነው ይላል ። ይህ ደሞ ትልቁ መሃይምነት ነው። የኢትዮጵያ መፍትሄ ኢትዮጵያዊነት ብቻ ነው !!! ኦሮማራ ወይም አማሮሞ አይደለም !!!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Nov 2019, 08:01

Horus - if you always use the term “የኦሮሞ፣ ያማራ፣ የትግሬ ልሂቃን” then I am 100% with you. I don’t agree with Abiy’s recent description of “the conflict between Amhara and Oromo.” He portrayed it as though there is a fundamental disconnect and antagonism between the two people. Knowingly or unknowingly, he literally fell in woyane’s and Jawar’s ugly political trap. Very disappointing.

Horus wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 01:44
Selam,

ከኔ ጋር ላትማማ ትችላለህ፣ ግን እስቲ ይህን የጃዋር ቃል ስማው ። የኢትዮጵያ ችግሮች የኦሮሞ፣ ያማራ፣ የትግሬ ልሂቃን ነን አለኮ !! የእኔ ሃረግ አረስትኮ ያ ነው ። !!!

ግ ን ልብ በል አቢይ እራሱ የኢትዮጵያ መፍትሄ ያማራና የኦሮሞ መስማማት ነው ይላል ። ይህ ደሞ ትልቁ መሃይምነት ነው። የኢትዮጵያ መፍትሄ ኢትዮጵያዊነት ብቻ ነው !!! ኦሮማራ ወይም አማሮሞ አይደለም !!!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Nov 2019, 13:40

Selam,

In behavioral economics, there is what is known as Fast Thinking and Slow Thinking. This is not the first time Abiy has fallen into ethnicity language. When he thinks slow, he speaks Ethiopiansim (carefully crafted). When he thinks fast (being his true self), he speaks ethnicity. That is how he ethnicized the dead speaking in last massacre. ዘር ከልጓም (ይበልጥ) ይስባል እንዲሉ !!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Nov 2019, 15:03

Horus,
Intuitive thinking and rational thinking apply to every human being without any exceptions. That’s how our brain is wired. But since behavioral science isn’t my area of expertise, I can’t tell which one of Abiy’s speeches falls under one or the other category. And despite all the missteps he has been doing, I am not yet there to directly associate him with the tribalists as you often tend to imply. In this corrosive and turbulent environment, we all could commit prejudice or become victim of it. As the saying goes “even the blinds aren’t color blind”
Horus wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 13:40
Selam,

In behavioral economics, there is what is known as Fast Thinking and Slow Thinking. This is not the first time Abiy has fallen into ethnicity language. When he thinks slow, he speaks Ethiopiansim (carefully crafted). When he thinks fast (being his true self), he speaks ethnicity. That is how he ethnicized the dead speaking in last massacre. ዘር ከልጓም (ይበልጥ) ይስባል እንዲሉ !!