Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
wazzupdog
Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jun 2018, 22:10

I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by wazzupdog » 13 Nov 2019, 23:02

..................Back in October of last year I posted a comment with "Abe Abraham is Agame" as the topic. Interestingly the only ppl who came to his defense were agames Degnet Axumawi, kerenite, and Temt :mrgreen: ...........
Last edited by wazzupdog on 13 Nov 2019, 23:11, edited 2 times in total.


Temt
Member
Posts: 1961
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Temt » 13 Nov 2019, 23:31

wazzupdog wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 23:02
..................Back in October of last year I posted a comment with "Abe Abraham is Agame" as the topic. Interestingly the only ppl who came to his defense were agames Degnet Axumawi, kerenite, and Temt :mrgreen: ...........
Hey whatever you accuse me, don't place me with the shiriTam jihadist, kerenite. LOL! But, I defended the guy as a person but never said that he was not Agame. Re-read the post you brought back to life:
Temt wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 20:16
wazzupdog wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 01:06
I don't care whether he is Eritrean or Tigrean, he is a nice person. That all that matters! BTW, I never heard him claiming to be an Eritrean, unlike many in this forum. So what is the problem? :roll:

wazzupdog
Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jun 2018, 22:10

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by wazzupdog » 13 Nov 2019, 23:56

...............You are not dealing with an amateur, agamestan boy. :mrgreen: ...............

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 769
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by EthioRedSea » 14 Nov 2019, 00:05

Agame! is one of the districts in Tigray just like Hammassien or Searaye now Eritrea (former Tigray districts).
If you mean Agame!, Tigray Ethiopians, that is wrong. Tigray is more than Agame. Such fascist nihlistic approachto communities should be condemned and the owner of this forum should not allow such humuliatig posts to appear. Agame! District one of the most civilised areas in the world . Some people inuslt Guraghe by calling Guraghe. Eritrean ascaris should be forced to stop using such misplaced derogatory words as "Agame!". Agame! is a mixture of Saho(Agew), Irob (nilothic people) and Tigray proper.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17402
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Nov 2019, 00:14

We mean agame as: Níggér!

All of you in Tgray, are good for nothing níggérs!
EthioRedSea wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 00:05
Agame! is one of the districts in Tigray just like Hammassien or Searaye now Eritrea (former Tigray districts).
If you mean Agame!, Tigray Ethiopians, that is wrong. Tigray is more than Agame. Such fascist nihlistic approachto communities should be condemned and the owner of this forum should not allow such humuliatig posts to appear. Agame! District one of the most civilised areas in the world . Some people inuslt Guraghe by calling Guraghe. Eritrean ascaris should be forced to stop using such misplaced derogatory words as "Agame!". Agame! is a mixture of Saho(Agew), Irob (nilothic people) and Tigray proper.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 769
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by EthioRedSea » 14 Nov 2019, 00:44

Eritreans are ascari slaves. Tigrayans are proud Africans, we are negros, belong to negroid race. OK! Ascaris are human waste and should eliminated from the face of the earth as they live for other not for themselves and disturb the peace and development effors of Africa. Tigrayans are proud negros who build the Aksumite Empire and controlled the Eastern and Western part of the Red sea. The Arabs were colonised by Aksumite Kingdom or Empire. The town Mereb in Yemen on example.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17402
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Nov 2019, 01:24

Is that so, defae arebia- aray beles- qomal agame? :lol:




EthioRedSea wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 00:44
Eritreans are ascari slaves. Tigrayans are proud Africans, we are negros, belong to negroid race. OK! Ascaris are human waste and should eliminated from the face of the earth as they live for other not for themselves and disturb the peace and development effors of Africa. Tigrayans are proud negros who build the Aksumite Empire and controlled the Eastern and Western part of the Red sea. The Arabs were colonised by Aksumite Kingdom or Empire. The town Mereb in Yemen on example.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10200
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Nov 2019, 02:03

Not sure what abe is but always respect the tegaru who don't hide what they are. I don't respect the ones who pose as amara or oromo or etc.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7828
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Nov 2019, 05:03

Only cursed arterans act like Ejolies or GudelaAmharu, I know of no Tigrean in this forum who acts like Amhara or Ejolie, period! I'm 100% sure about this thing.
Abe Abrahams is a Hamasen who is not contaminated by the fagosomal virus like the other Ho'mosins here. But still , he is definitely anti Tigreans, though not anti Tigray's history per se . He is not different from gudelaAmhara in this regard, gudelaAmharas hate Tigreans, but they love Tigray's history and they will lie day and night to claim part of Tigray's history. Even though I've Shewan ancestry, I'm a proud Agazian who believes Tigray's history should not be stolen by anyone including Shewan Amara. My MInjar relatives. respect this premise.

wazzupdog
Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jun 2018, 22:10

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by wazzupdog » 14 Nov 2019, 08:48

...........I guess you don't respect yourself :mrgreen: .....................
Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 02:03
Not sure what abe is but always respect the tegaru who don't hide what they are. I don't respect the ones who pose as amara or oromo or etc.

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14626
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Zack » 14 Nov 2019, 09:04

He always behaved as a kebessa Mr Abraham but we never know if he is deqi alula. He could be Eritreanized tigrayan. How ever kerenite is a pure Eritrean Muslim. I think he is the only Eritrean Muslim on this site. Let's not call him a jihadist because he has another opinion.

Dr Zackovich

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2301
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by kerenite » 14 Nov 2019, 14:42

wazzupdog wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 23:09
The link to my comment
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=167396&p=845467&hi ... og#p845444
Mushmush hgdef cadre.

You shared a thread in which I participated sometime in october. Now, did I defend him? Lol...lol..

Man! I clearly condemned abe abraham then. Read it again you pathological liar.

Having said that, I don't rule out that abe abraham sports the nick TEMT aka weyzero timnit at times.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17402
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Nov 2019, 16:18

The whole neighbourhood hates you, fàggòt-biiatch.
Abdelaziz wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 05:03
Only cursed arterans act like Ejolies or GudelaAmharu, I know of no Tigrean in this forum who acts like Amhara or Ejolie, period! I'm 100% sure about this thing.
Abe Abrahams is a Hamasen who is not contaminated by the fagosomal virus like the other Ho'mosins here. But still , he is definitely anti Tigreans, though not anti Tigray's history per se . He is not different from gudelaAmhara in this regard, gudelaAmharas hate Tigreans, but they love Tigray's history and they will lie day and night to claim part of Tigray's history. Even though I've Shewan ancestry, I'm a proud Agazian who believes Tigray's history should not be stolen by anyone including Shewan Amara. My MInjar relatives. respect this premise.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10200
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Nov 2019, 17:47

wazzupdog wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 08:48
...........I guess you don't respect yourself :mrgreen: .....................
Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 02:03
Not sure what abe is but always respect the tegaru who don't hide what they are. I don't respect the ones who pose as amara or oromo or etc.


Yes everyone is agame because you a random idiot said so. Just by a word, poof, my oromo father and mother become agame!
Guess i should tell my families in oromia to go to mekelle and do the gobez circle dance?

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7828
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: I have always known Abe Abraham is agame

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Nov 2019, 23:12

Zifeshelet, I'm the enemy of Fa'g'ut Hamasenays, and you know that. Do not bring your Fa'gggish Hamasenay disease to me, a straight like arrow Agzian man who views the softly-softie Tra'nny Hamasensite bi'tches like you and hawazen as more fo'ckable entities compared to the rough and always angry Hamasenay bi'tches.

Post Reply