All others are saying Ke Menelik iske wushetaam dirty qinxxirik! :lol:

sun
Member+

Re: "ከግራኝ መሐመድ እስከ ጃዋር መሐመድ፤"

Post by sun » 13 Nov 2019, 19:18

Revelations wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 18:48
Hmm.... 8)
The same old and experienced NixYegna amara extremist networks and cult units are hiding in complete darkness and perpetrating such crimes for the sake of bad mouthing and defaming the peaceful and peace making egalitarian Oromos. NifxYagna amara extremists (moderates & democrats excluded) are so jealous and bitterly envious about Oromo egalitarianism, Nobel Peace Award for Oromos for the first time in Ethiopian history for the last some 3000 years outrages amara extremist and let them act violent hateful characters. I hope that they may control their uncontrollable sinful envy and jealousy and join the egalitarian and peaceful democratic transition to build the New Ethiopia, but not going back to Medieval Feudal Ethiopia. Okay? Okay! :lol:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Nov 2019, 23:41

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Nov 2019, 23:53

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Nov 2019, 13:30

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 Nov 2019, 14:19

Just a minor correction if you allow.

There was no such name as mohamed gragn in abyssinian history rather Ahmed (gragn) aka al-imam ahmed ibn ibrahim algazi.

Who was gragn?

According to contemporary historians, he was avenging the brutal murder which was committed by the abysinians against his people since the year 1220.

I ain't ahmed gragn's fan nor a fan of the abyssinians warlords of such era.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Nov 2019, 14:43

kerenite wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 14:19

There was no such name as mohamed gragn in abyssinian history rather Ahmed (gragn) aka al-imam ahmed ibn ibrahim algazi.

Ethiopian Christians remember him as Gragn Mohammed and his actions as someone who burnt down churches, massacred Christians.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Nov 2019, 15:32

Revelations wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 14:43
kerenite wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 14:19

Ethiopian Christians remember him as Gragn Mohammed and his actions as someone who burnt down churches, massacred Christians.
it doesnt matter what he did if he is an Ethiopian his history should have been thought in school just like king Tewodros who also burn Church while the priest are inside for punishment .. king ዬሐንስ also kill Muslim as if there is no tomorrow.....

my point is not even defend Ahmed gragn... if his name is Amhed then we have to correct his name u cant call him with Mohamed that imply Islam and creating more problem with Muslim ....

i saw one documentary how the Golden Harari celebrate him because he was defending them from Christian invaders thanks for Portugal the Harari lost mind u at that time the Harari only 100,000 and the Amhara was 5 million but still need the Portugal power to defeat the Muslim Harari .

then do u know what happened the Christian start building their Church inside 99.9% Muslim regional state as colonizer force they settled their colonizer settler and start dominating the local... the Amhara inflected all this evil on Harari .. today when u go to harar u will see the biggest Church but behind the main harar gate.. the question is why? why would u built biggest Church inside the heart of holly land of Muslim .. this done by king Haile ..u cant tell me he doesnt know ...

all the church that is burning are built in blood of Muslim after their land taken away by colonizer .. my point is not to say who is wright or wrong but all i am saying is if u do something criminal u will pay it how long it take .. so most of the Church are built in confiscated land and they testing their own medicine...

this people instead of saying sorry and live side by side they r instigating more they calling Joywar all kind of name thinking he will stop... the best way is the Christian should give all the Church to the Muslim to be converted to Mosque specially inside the holy land of Harar inside the gate and the oromo also must agree to never burn any Church no more .. and the Christian should never to build other Church without asking the local permission ... anyhow if u guys if u have better idea pls submit..

the reasoning behind the Christian should give back the Church to Muslim is very simple one they build it in holy land of harar second the Christian build the Church with the fed. money kind of no no... if the government want to build Church for Christian then they also must build Mosque for Muslim guess what the Ethiopian government never built one Mosque in whole Ethiopia but built 3000 Church big and small .. even in Addis Ababa there are 198 Church built by king Haile but zero Mosque ... it is only fair government property must be shared equally ..

one more thing the Great Italian built the first grand Mosque in Addis Ababa .. but when queen መነን back from England .. you know what she did she was so mad that the Muslim got Mosque she build the biggest Church next to the Anwar Mosque to show who is the boss... this is the people who we r dealing with try to make u ashamed about the great protector of harari nation and state. Harari was one independent nation highly civilized thanks for the Amhara and getting help from Western Harari civilization stop..

i remember the Harari women the most civilized people then all Ethiopian someone told me the women are the first who drive car ... in each Harari family house u will see some kind of business going on ... even they sale ጀላቲ ... u cant talk to their women they r highly traditional and i always jealous of them for keeping their tradition they wearing their own traditional cloth while the oromo and other give up on their traditional cloth ..

harari know the value of education hence they r highly educated .. they r very industrialist and very beautiful people...i dont know why the Amhara try to hold them back... what i admire about the harari is the way of life they make peace with hyena and compere this with Amhara they try to kill of all hyena .. all my life i thought hyena doesnt see n day light but the hyena is smart he try to avoid the buda amhara ... that is why they dont hunt in day time.. go to ሶደሬ ጦጦቹ ሌቦች ናቸው ከማን ተማሩ ከአማሮች ። ግን ሶፉመር ሄዱ ጦጦቹ ከእጅህ ላይ ይበላሉ በጣም የተረጋጉ ናቸው ለምን ። ኦሮሞውቹ ስለማይተናኮሉዋችው ጦጦቹም ሽር አለመዱም

anyhow this realbull is seating us for next round of religion war last time he finished his evil deed by inciting ethnic civil war it only end up killing 86 youth he was not happy so 7 days he seat in his home ለቅሱ ብዙ ሰው ባለሞሞቱ ። ደምፁ ጠፍቶ ነበር ። አሁን ትንሽ አቅሉን ሲያገኝ እንደገና ሊያበጣብጥ መጣ በአይማኖት።።

which way u look at it the Amhara going to lose in the end.. keep instigating... my advice to ahamara is just like the South Africa white give power to the rest of ethnic and u beg forgiveness to rest of your life .. what i dont understand is the Golden even give up their empire... i dont know what the Amhara want just go home u have zero business in oromia go home and mind your own home and make amhara 1st class city.. አሜን

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Nov 2019, 15:49

part ii

the harari city is holy city the residence are Muslim and very Orthodox Muslim አጥባቂ አማኞች ናቸው መጠጥ የማይጠጡ የማያዘሙቱ ወዘተ ወዘተ guess what the buda Amhara did to Harari holy city they start opening S@x industry and they pouring drink bar after bar .. since it was military town all s@X trade was booming attracting women from Wollo and Gojjam since the Harari are Muslim they dont take part in this trade..the sad thing is the Harari have no say on this invaders doesn't care what the local want or value for last 150 years the city reduced to bar and ጋለሞት እንግድ

in all this harari was smarter their coffee harar coffee exported from harar instead of send it to Addis ABabba ... under መንጌ time.. they were doing the balancing act in this side they have መንጌ army on the other side they balancing contraband trade ,,, under መንጌ eyes the city called Twain supply all the salvage that the Amhara need in Addis Ababa.... even under መንጌ Harari was self supporting city.. now i want the harari to get back to the basic and study their history and draw energy from their forefather who fought and lost .. the harari their only truth partner is an oromo .. they must make peace with oromo if they want to win over the Amhara .. if u choice the Amhara u will live in poverty .. if u choice the oromo u live in freedom and prosperity because all the oromo want is the title ... why do u care if the oromo have the title and if u r the one who own everything //// look Hongkong they vote for British to rule them because they know they will develop them smart one who would the hongkong care who rule them as long as they r developing the same with panama .. in Panama case they kick out the USA AND THEY CANT AFFORED TO KEEP THE PANAMA UPGRADING .. the old one is decaying then the America only because of self interest they want to build them new one otherwise panama would have been gone case. so dont worry about the title all u care about is the oromo do the protection u do the progressing .. in short time u would grow if u follow my advice.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooook this buda Realbull using old video 2013 video as if JOywar say it yesterday... when Dr. Abiy come and declare everyone is free and everyone get forgiveness that inculd Joywar.. what ever crime that Joywar committed before will be Expunging or Sealing all his Criminal Record..but the buda try to use it as if he commit the crime after revolution... Joywar accepted the peace call and gone home to struggle peacefully but this people doesnt let him fight peaceful by bringing the past ... in that case he is free of crime ? BE IT ESAT, BE IT G7, ONLF AND OLF all are criminal enterprise

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Nov 2019, 17:41

Revelations wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 17:19

አሜሪካን ማስጋባት በውስጣችን ምንም ባልከፋ ነበር ግን እስክንድር ሲቅብጥ ለአሜሪካ እናሳብቅበታለን ውይስ ኦሮሞን ብቻ ለማኮላሽት ነው ይህንን የአሜሪካን ጉልብት ለመጠቀም የምንፈልገው።
አሜሪካኖች ሞኞች ቢሆኑ ኖሮ በጣም ይገርመኝ ነበር። ግን አሜሪካኖች ብልጦች ናቸው አታታልላቸውም አንተን ጦርነት አነሱ አይዋጉልህም ልክ እንደሶሪያ ስባብረው እንዳይጥሉህ።

ይህ እንዲህ እንዳለ ጁሀር ግብፅ ሄዶ ኦሮሞዎች በአባይ ጉዳይ ምንም አያገባቸውም ጦርነት ግብፅ ብትጀምር ኦሮሞ ምንም ደማቸውን አያፈሱም ትግሬዎችም እንዲሁ ብሎ ቢነግራቸው ማን አባህ ት ሆናለህ ። አንተ ብቻ ይመስላሀል አወጭ አይል የሚያሳብቅ ። በተሀምርም ይህንን መልስ አት ስጥም ። እንቢ ካልክ ደግሞ ትግሬዎች ለግብፅ ስራዊች መሬት ይስጣሉ አጥብቀው እንዲጠብቁህ ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ። በተዓመርም የአባይ ግድብን አማራ አያገኝም ለጉሙዝ ይሆናል ጉሙዝ ውስጥ ነው ያለው ግብፆች ጉሙዝ ጋራ በመሆን ግድቡን ያስተዳድሩታል ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ ነው ጤዋታው።

look when the Syria American did the same thing and Obama declare Assada must go the Assada government was not stupid he call Russia and stop the American and look what happened therefore if u r not evil dont start evil and cry when people die .. and blame Joywar . that is what u did last time i told u not to start evil but you did not listen and 86 youth died and u take rest and collect your money from Egypt and come back again for next hit..

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Nov 2019, 18:10