Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Please close the accounts Zemeslo - (s)he is rude. Unethiopian messages and words should not be allowed in this forum!

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 Nov 2019, 17:29

There are some Eritreans or Ethiopians being rude and stupid. They chould not be allowed to post message. My impression is the likes Pushkin, Zmeslo etc are muslim ISSIS sympathisers and they should not be allowed to insult civilised Ethiopia by posting rude and irrelavant messages.

The owner of this forum has a moral duty not to allow posts that are rude.
We will have another Forum where decency and political politeness are a pre-condition to be a forum member.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Please close the accounts Zemeslo - (s)he is rude. Unethiopian messages and words should not be allowed in this foru

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Nov 2019, 17:47

EthioRedSea wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 17:29
There are some Eritreans or Ethiopians being rude and stupid. They chould not be allowed to post message. My impression is the likes Pushkin, Zmeslo etc are muslim ISSIS sympathisers and they should not be allowed to insult civilised Ethiopia by posting rude and irrelavant messages.

The owner of this forum has a moral duty not to allow posts that are rude.
We will have another Forum where decency and political politeness are a pre-condition to be a forum member.

Tog Wajale

Re: Please close the accounts Zemeslo - (s)he is rude. Unethiopian messages and words should not be allowed in this foru

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Nov 2019, 17:49

Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitutes Cadre:--- Ethiotrash = Ethwar = Ethioredsea Basta*rd Prosti*tute,, You Are The One Need To Be Banned, The Most Backwards, Annoying Thorny Hemoroid Person On E.R. Tigriayan Website.