Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Ethiopia is the ONE and ONLY Nation in Ethiopia - death to all tribalists!

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 Nov 2019, 07:45

Ethnic Federalism and the constitution it is based are counterproductive and anachronistic.
The current constitution in Ethiopia is not worth the paper it is written.
We need to abolish Ethnic Federalism and the constitution with all necessary means at out hand. We need to eliminate all ethnic nationalist for they stand in our way of building one country.

Those Ethnic idiots should stop calling themselves "nation" for they are tribal groups. Ethiopia is the only nation.

Selam/

Re: Ethiopia is the ONE and ONLY Nation in Ethiopia - death to all tribalists!

Post by Selam/ » 13 Nov 2019, 08:01

Sore pimple woyane rat - Is this your 109th account? KIFU!

EthioRedSea wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 07:45
Ethnic Federalism and the constitution it is based are counterproductive and anachronistic.
The current constitution in Ethiopia is not worth the paper it is written.
We need to abolish Ethnic Federalism and the constitution with all necessary means at out hand. We need to eliminate all ethnic nationalist for they stand in our way of building one country.

Those Ethnic idiots should stop calling themselves "nation" for they are tribal groups. Ethiopia is the only nation.

EthioRedSea

Re: Ethiopia is the ONE and ONLY Nation in Ethiopia - death to all tribalists!

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 Nov 2019, 08:07

Dirty ascari Eritrean! You better kill yourself, morron. I am not Woyane. I am an independent politician, trying to establish a country wide political party.

Do not ever call Woyane "rats" for they are not. They hare Ethiopians who have fought fr their country, unfortunately with a wrong programme. Woyane landlocked Ethiopia, a crime which history wil never forgive them - and because of this I do not support them.