Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

I told you before it has got to where it is today

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 Nov 2019, 20:55

I said before many months what you need to do to avert the impending crisis. But now the crisis is here and we are living it. Students are being killed while they are in their own university, others are disturbed and can't concentrate on their daily education because of lack of security and saftey.

What caused all these and exacerbated all the crisis we see today in the year 2019?

Your failure to hold 2 individuals who are symbolically the figure heads of the feuding camps and which are denying the country a chance to get back to normality.

These two individuals are called Jawar Mohammad (who claims to be the head of the entity calling itself Qeerroo) and Iskinder Nega, who represents the outfit of the entity calling itself ABN in the Oromia region). ABN itself can mobilize many so called Fano, another manga in the country, denying the country to lead a peaceful life.

And mark my words again, unless these two individuals are made to account for their deeds the country will going to see more turmoils and, I am afraid, through that there could be many more innocent lives to be lost, unfortunately.

Act now and avert trajedy in the country!

Iskinder Nega should be told his ambition of trying to marginalize the Oromo in their own homeland wouldn't succeed and his attempts will backfire badily on himself.

Jawar Mohammad should be told his ambition to get to power at all costs would also backfire on himself and there is not an easy road to power in Ethiopia. On top of it, there are legitimate qustions from the people of the country about your ulterior motive in trying to grab the power of the people and if you are not a messanger of external adversaries of the country you would have liked to ride on. You need to be stopped!

tolcha

Re: I told you before it has got to where it is today

Post by tolcha » 12 Nov 2019, 21:02

Sorry, I didn't hear you ! Say it again!

Fincila

Post by Fincila » 13 Nov 2019, 04:33

qiqiqi...this dude never change!

Yes, Iskinder (Kurtu) Nega must be careful. Jawar did nothing wrong!

Fincila

Post by Fincila » 14 Nov 2019, 02:36

qiqiqi...really?