Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Re: PFDJ on a collision course with Hamassien as .....

Post by Awash » 14 Nov 2019, 02:47

ኣባ ኣብርሃም ጢጡ፥:
What do you expect from Agame junta who rule Eritrea?

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Feb 2020, 19:04

ወግዒ እንዳባ ፈሪሱ ! መሬተይ ተወሪሱ !! እቲ መሬት እንዳማቱ ብዘራይነት ህግደፍ ዝመንዘዐ ከኣ ንርስተይን መሰለይን ዝበለ ወደባት " ዓጋመ " ኢሉ ይጻረፍ ! ስልበጣ - ኣንቱም ሰባት ! ካብ 'ዚ ዝበለ ስልበጣ እንታይ ኣሎ ! ዘበንያ ግርምቢጥ ማይ ንዓቐብ ኮይኑ ነገራቱ ! መስደመም !!

ህግደፍ ትዕቢት ገዲፉ ነዚ ዝገብሮ ዘሎ ደፋር ግፍዒ ክእርሞ ኣለዎ ። " ከልቢ ይነብሕ ፡ ግመል ድማ ይምርሽ " እንዳ በሉ ብርእስኻ ምኻድ እንተ መሪጾም ሳዕቤኑ ክርእይዎ እዮም ። ንኣብ ሰራዊትን ኣብ ካልእ ቦታን ዘሎ ሓማሴናይ ምፍታን ኣየዋጽእን እዩ ። ሓማሴናይ ለዋህን ተባዕን እምበር ዓሻ ኣይኮነን ።

ብስም ሃገራውነትን ነቲ ብዝያዳ ድማ ኣብ ሓማሴን ጥራሕ ንክሰርሕ ብጥንቃቕ ዝተሃንደስ ብስም " መሬት ናይ መንግስቲ " ዝፍለጥ ናይ ቅጥፈትን ምድላውን ሽጣራ ሓማሴና ሎሚ ነቒሑሉ እዩ ። ዶላራት እንዳ ሓፈስካን - ሕሉፍ ሓሊፉካ ፊዕፊዕ ኢልካ ንኣስላም ተጋሩ ዝተገበተ መሬት ደቀባት እንዳ ዓደልካ - " ኣሕዋት እንዲና ፡ ኩሉ ናይ ሓባር እንድዩ ! ንስኻ ደው ትብለለይ ኣነ ድማ ብጠጠውካ ይላገጸልካ " ዝዓይነቱ ሸፈጥን ሕጨጫን ኣይሰርሕን እዩ ።

ብርስቲ ጸዎታ የለን ። ንርስቲ ዘስተናዕቕ ርኹስን ጥፉእን መንነት-ኣልቦ ፍጥረትን ጥራሕ እዩ ።

ግዱሳት ደቂ ሓማሴን

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 27 Feb 2020, 20:18

You filthy agames in Eritrea unlike in the minds of the coward agames, every inch of Eritrea's land, sea and air belongs to all Eritreans.
According to you regionalists if that was the case there wouldn't have been a city which is called capital city.
Asmara is our capital city and yes we will expand it and the citizens who will be affected will be much happier with the compensation they will receive than sitting in their villages with no progress.
Eway nay agame negher.
You tried to uncover every stone which you did in Ethiopia and in a process got evicted from Addis, now you come up with this lame deception?
GAME OVER.
We are just waiting for the hearse to come to mekele to take you to your burial ground.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 27 Feb 2020, 20:47

Guys,

Abraham once said he was from Tigray. He is tewelije. :lol: :lol: :lol: Asmara is the capital city of Eritrea as Washington DC is the capital city of USA and Paris is the capital city of France. Every citizen of Eritrea has every right to live anywhere he or she wants in Eritrea. Asmara residents include from every part of Eritrea since God knows when. If the government needs a particular land for the common good, the government can confiscate any land provided that the government pays the fair market value of the land. That is common law practiced almost everywhere in the planet. Ape, get used to it. Administrative zones are legal to be abided by. My suggestion to the government is, divide the zones by weredas so that towns like Adi Tekelezan, Senafe and Adiquala could be capital cities of their respective regions. :lol: :lol: :lol: Who needs stupid awraja concept created by colonizers to suit their own purposes.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Feb 2020, 23:09

Aurorae wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 20:47
Guys,

Abraham once said he was from Tigray. He is tewelije. :lol: :lol: :lol: Asmara is the capital city of Eritrea as Washington DC is the capital city of USA and Paris is the capital city of France. Every citizen of Eritrea has every right to live anywhere he or she wants in Eritrea. Asmara residents include from every part of Eritrea since God knows when. If the government needs a particular land for the common good, the government can confiscate any land provided that the government pays the fair market value of the land. That is common law practiced almost everywhere in the planet. Ape, get used to it. Administrative zones are legal to be abided by. My suggestion to the government is, divide the zones by weredas so that towns like Adi Tekelezan, Senafe and Adiquala could be capital cities of their respective regions. :lol: :lol: :lol: Who needs stupid awraja concept created by colonizers to suit their own purposes.
I have said that he is from Tigrai. But I thought he never writes anything negative on Eritrea. I was WRONG. But I am still right to state that all Tegaru have twisted hearts with vile blood. LOL

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Feb 2020, 23:19

Temt wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 23:09
Aurorae wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 20:47
Guys,

I have said that he is from Tigrai. But I thought he never writes anything negative on Eritrea. I was WRONG. But I am still right to state that all Tegaru have twisted hearts with vile blood. LOL

Thank you for proving us what we have been saying for long time. If you are Eritrea worshiper you are Bologna maid but if you are Agaazian worshiper you are Tigrayan???

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Feb 2020, 06:04

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: CHigeram hulla,
Why would anyone wanna stay and live in Eritrea?
Please wait, video is loading...