Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea says open for business with roads rebuilt; Is Tigray fit to do business with Eritrea?

Post by Revelations » 12 Nov 2019, 17:05

Oops! Sorry folks, TPLF, the leader of Tigray is stating it's under siege, "surrounded by Shabiya and Amara". Therefore neither ready nor fit for business!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea says open for business with roads rebuilt; Is Tigray fit to do business with Eritrea?

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Nov 2019, 17:25

I don't think Ethiopians have any problems with Tgray seceeding, if they agree to this map:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 12 Nov 2019, 17:34

Aboy Z,

did you listen to the interview? The issue here is not whether Tigray secede or not and what shape it will take after seceding. It's for the Tigray people to decide if they want to or not. But how do you do business with Tigray while TPLF claims they are surrounded by Shabiya and Amara?

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 17:25
I don't think Ethiopians have any problems with Tgray seceeding, if they agree to this map:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 12 Nov 2019, 17:45

And the secessionists don't seem to be cohesive in their thoughts or actions according this article. But let's not digress. We just want to focus on the proposed business opportunity and how Tigray can participate while under the tight grip of TPLF and its delusional view of its surroundings!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Nov 2019, 17:48

Honestly yenie lij, :lol:

I don't listen to agame. My skin starts itching.

What does- የመገንጠል ክስተት- mean?
Revelations wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 17:34
Aboy Z,

did you listen to the interview? The issue here is not whether Tigray secede or not and what shape it will take after seceding. It's for the Tigray people to decide if they want to or not. But how do you do business with Tigray while TPLF claims they are surrounded by Shabiya and Amara?

Zmeselo wrote:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 Nov 2019, 17:55

Revelations wrote:
Aboy Z,

Zmeselo wrote:

Glad that you took a break from your daily Abiy- bashing, but let me check where Bure or Assab is located right now in order to address your concern regarding the Agame land. Your Adwan tribalist even had the temerity to move Ras Dashen from Gondar to Tigray. :P

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 12 Nov 2019, 18:00

:lol: :lol: :lol:

May be read this in well written English not the kind written by Halaf Dingay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 17:48
Honestly yenie lij, :lol:

I don't listen to agame. My skin starts itching.

What does- የመገንጠል ክስተት- mean?
Revelations wrote:
Aboy Z,

Zmeselo wrote:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 12 Nov 2019, 18:51

Revelations wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 17:00
Eritrea says open for business with roads rebuilt; Is Tigray fit to do business with Eritrea?
ጮሌው አብይ አህመድ የተጫወተበት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ በዚህ መልኩ እየተከዘ ይገኛም!! :P :P :P

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 12 Nov 2019, 19:09

You must be stupid Son of a Neftegna! The majority Ethiopian predicaments are emanated due to the Neftegna rule & such problems are stretched to Eritrea, Kenya, Somalia, South & North Sudan, West, East and South Ethiopia. Eritrea is a reach country & will not have a true relationship with Ethiopia as long as the neftegnas are in power :lol:
Maxi wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 18:51
Revelations wrote:
Eritrea says open for business with roads rebuilt; Is Tigray fit to do business with Eritrea?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 19:31

Zmeselo wrote:
dear Zmeselo if u dont know the amahric language so why would u jump answering the question...

you see u have very gooooooooooooooooood point about Tigray using the old province map ... that is fine had the Golden never win the war then u would have the point .. but once they win the war they own the whole Ethiopia forget one region the whole region belong to them .. let me remind you the whole Ethiopia surrendered to tplf and EPLF .. at that time even EPLF could have claim they r more Amhara then Amhara and rule Ethiopia but they r fool they give up their right and took only one state out of 14 state what a fool .. now this fool are the one try to out smart the golden ..

when the buda ask the golden to use the old map the golden answer is very simple okey we will return the whole Amhara to mengistu haile mariam and reinstate all his army and let the amhara and oromo get their own freedom .. because there is no free ride .. golden cant give u freedom on golden plate...
when Germany lose the war they were divided in to two or four part when Korea lose the war the same thing there is no going back only idiot ... okay what the hell r u going to do if the golden refused your old map are u going to wage war how about u lose for second time..

to me Golden make it by it self because even Rwanda make it work .. but it would be greatest mistake to rush for independent milk the fed. system at last minute while always ready to break away clean .. just like somaliland the break clean everything ready for golden when the time come they only be safe heaven ...at that time those Amhara will be refugee when the oromo come for them

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Nov 2019, 19:32

Maxi wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 18:51
Revelations wrote:

Brother Maxi,

We don't see the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Excellency Dr. Abby Ahmed the way you want us to believe. We Eritreans trust Dr. Abby so much that you have the right to hate him but it will never change our view on the Honorable Prime Minister. After all, we consider him as our beloved brother and son. We have only one enemy in Ethiopia and you know who they are: The evil agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people!

1. Agames not only rejected the boundary commission decisions, they also declared no war no peace against the people of Eritrea for over 2 decades. Whereas the Honorable Prime Minister accepted the decision without any precondition and the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia have been enjoying peace.

2.Agames spent millions of $$$$ to impose sanction after sanction on the people of Eritrea. Whereas the Honorable Prime Minister played significant role to scrap the unjust sanctions.

3.Agames deported over hundred thousands of Eritreans and confiscated their hard earned wealth. The Honorable Prime Minister led Ethiopian government not only welcomed them, now Eritreans have the right to get their assets in Ethiopia.

Let me know if you want more...

May God Bless Ethiopia and the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 19:37

Revelations wrote:
all this road to attract golden business i like the road they might listen to me because they constructed from cement ... it will last for long time.. anyhow if Eritrea was smart they should not doll their noise in Ethiopia business they should do business with both golden and rest of Ethiopia otherwise the only customer you have will be lost to Sudan never to come back .... in today transportation distance is not limitation if Golden think they r would be stable using Sudan they will construct train and the shipment would be much cheaper .. even if it cost more that is the price they should pay for peace and stability

ሓውዘን

ይህ ገገማ ሓውዘን መጣ እንግዲህ አፉን ሊከፍት ምንም የሚያወራውን የማያውቅ ደደብ። ዝም ብሎ አዋቂ አውቂ ልሁን ይላል ። አንተም ብሎ ተፍላሳፊ፤ ደግሞ የፃፍከውን አላነበብኩትም ክራት እንዳይገባህ ። አንዴ ካነበብኩ ሁሌ እንዳነበብኩት ነው። ጉራ ብቻ ለፍዳዳ

compere what i wrote with u and be judge yourself

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 12 Nov 2019, 19:46

Hawzen wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 19:32

1. Agames not only rejected the boundary commission decisions, they also declared no war no peace against the people of Eritrea for over 2 decades. Whereas the Honorable Prime Minister accepted the decision without any precondition and the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia have been enjoying peace.

Agames are not anymore on power. Now real power in in the hands of Abiy Ahmed but he failed to respect boundary commission decisions and failed to demarcate the broader and hand over Badme to its rightful owner! :P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Nov 2019, 20:07

Maxi wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 19:46
Hawzen wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 19:32

Agames are not anymore on power. Now real power in in the hands of Abiy Ahmed but he failed to respect boundary commission decisions and failed to demarcate the broader and hand over Badme to its rightful owner! :P
Nope!! Agames are the ones who have refused to vacate from Bademe and our other lands... If I am not wrong, I think agames have also refused to vacate from Amhara fertile lands...But we are not worried about it though since we are very confident that we will get every single inch of our land.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 12 Nov 2019, 20:15

Hawzen lol, This is the future map of Tigray that will be acceptable by Eritrea, Amhara and Afar. I am sure you will agree with this map!! :P :P :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 20:21

Hawzen wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 20:07

Nope!! Agames are the ones who have refused to vacate from Bademe and our other lands... If I am not wrong, I think agames have also refused to vacate from Amhara fertile lands...But we are not worried about it though since we are very confident that we will get every single inch of our land.

Dedebit is always dedeb

here is the agreement
Algiers Agreement (2000)

The purpose of the agreement was to:

1. end/terminate hostilities permanently and agree to refrain from the threat or use of force.
2. respect and implement fully the provisions of an agreement on cessation of hostilities signed on June 18, 2000.
3. release and repatriate all prisoners of war and all other persons detained.
4. provide humane treatment to each other's nationals and persons of each other's national origin within their respective territories.

now which point u dont understand u claim u going to build well around the golden day and night and u want the golden to give u the land .... that we win in war and lost it in round table .. anyhow can anyone of u tell me did Eritrea stop or end hostilities permanently and refrain from the threat of using force .. u were telling the golden u will wage war by joining Amhara . be honest once in your life time and answer this and tell me if u deserved to get your land back.. i dont even want badme anymore.. now as the same statement u put another hostile message coded message for the Amhara to take their land from the golden what is that called if not hostilities u cant fool us u r sending messages now come back with honest heart answer my question ..

tell me also one more thing once u get your badme what is your plan shut down the gate of Golden and kill them this way by denying them access to sea. do u know u cant block a nation that is landlocked under UN RULE DO U KNOW at least this rule .. any how even after i tell u this u will not stop your evil intention and want to block Golden and make them suffer .. i think Dr. Abiy must sign to this before golden hand over badme ..

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Nov 2019, 20:26

Maxi wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 20:15
Hawzen lol, This is the future map of Tigray that will be acceptable by Eritrea, Amhara and Afar. I am sure you will agree with this map!! :P :P :P

Yes Sir!!!

History backs the map you have posted. That is exactly how the least important Killil Tigray will look like eventually after all is said and done!!! After returning every single inch of stolen land from Eritrea, Amhara and Afar, the land of frogs will come down as small as that and may be even smaller. It is just a matter of time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb