Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Be Ready For A Declaration of a New Republic!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 11 Nov 2019, 23:41

Let's face the fact that it is too late to salvage the neighborliness and togetherness in many towns in certain areas especially in Tigray, Oromia and Amhara regions. It is just that too late!!! With administration's ill-conceived policy of indifference, bigots have built up deep rooted foundations in many towns and localities. They have been building up unchallenged cult personality particularly in Oromia during the last decade making themselves filthy rich in the process. They have gathered up and regimented fanatic following in their hundreds of thousands possibly millions that can be sent to pillage anything insight at a moment’s notice. They have become the most feared psychopaths sending law enforcement folks shaking in their boots. They are striking fear in the hearts of the leaders and law enforcement folks so bad that it is the reason all of them have chosen to stand by and just watch when innocent residents were stoned, clubbed and hacked to death. To be very clear, there is no one or nothing that can stop these merchants of hatred from declaring a new 'republic' and yank away a territory just to make that their personal fiefdom. In fact, it seems to me that many of the administration officials from top to bottom are anxiously waiting to join such a 'republic' after its declaration. For these connivers there is nothing else left to do to delay such declaration. You've heard them out loud. They have lambasted that the demands of their people have not been met. So what does that tell you? It is the time to fulfill those demands themselves. They need to assert their authority over their 'mother/fatherland first and they have to. Also just because they feel they can!!!

It does seem to be that the current rulers are finally waking up to it, hate mongering that is ravaging to country. It is getting out of hand. It has forced to make citizens feel aliens, not belonging in their own country. Connivers strive on hate mongering. They have attained undeserved rapport with a vast section of the gullible youth. They are sending the unsophisticated youth into a raging anger on made up or hyped up century old incidences. They are urging openly or in a thinly veiled manner to go into the streets and citizens homes and settle 'scores'. Some of these connivers are not even like the youth they are driving into madness. It seems they know that very well and that is why we see them saying things that make every level head individual cringe. They are inflicted with a sickness that ravages those minorities who are trying to look legitimate conservatives here in the west. They will do and say anything to 'prove' to their ideology colleagues that they even more conservative than them. It is that Cruz-Carson syndrome. In our case they want to prove that they are more Oromo or Amhara, Tigre or any other than any other citizen when nobody asks them to do so. In the process they benefit from it and benefit a lot just because they catch the attention of those external forces who have been dreaming to wipe that gem of the colored off the map and memory. They have been receiving millions in generous handouts for decades now making these grease balls filthy rich. Such easily sought wealth has driven these merchants of hatred to even dream for a much more lucrative payday. They are convinced that if they have become filthy rich from outside looking in, the sky will be the limit for their riches if they yank away a diamond-in-the-rough region called Oromia. They drool on that. It is driving them insane. Just look at them!!! It won't take too long for them to lose it!!!

Now, you may be tempted to ask the cardinal question: Why certain hostile forces are attracted to these demonic hate mongers? It is for the simple fact that it will be and has been very difficult or close to impossible to go in and rob every natural resources in sight when there are 9 niggaaz are in the room and in charge. It will be a breeze to deal with one. My hommies have proven that in the battle fields of Gura, Gundat and Adwa(Ask the former Confederate general William Loring). But when they were not airtight united they have shown to be very vulnerable as proven in 1936. For them today there are too many niggaaz in the room to deal with. The Wahhabis were never so motivated. They are looking at someone who they take as one of their own. They think they can lure and drive him crazy(already insane as it is) with a sight of billions in hard, cold US dollars dangling in his/her face. For the Wahhabis it is now or bust!!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Be Ready For A Declaration of a New Republic!!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Nov 2019, 00:10

ittuabafarda wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 23:41
Let's face the fact that it is too late to salvage the neighborliness and togetherness in many towns in certain areas especially in Tigray, Oromia and Amhara regions. It is just that too late!!! With administration's ill-conceived policy of indifference, bigots have built up deep rooted foundations in many towns and localities. They have been building up unchallenged cult personality particularly in Oromia during the last decade making themselves filthy rich in the process. They have gathered up and regimented fanatic following in their hundreds of thousands possibly millions that can be sent to pillage anything insight at a moment’s notice. They have become the most feared psychopaths sending law enforcement folks shaking in their boots. They are striking fear in the hearts of the leaders and law enforcement folks so bad that it is the reason all of them have chosen to stand by and just watch when innocent residents were stoned, clubbed and hacked to death. To be very clear, there is no one or nothing that can stop these merchants of hatred from declaring a new 'republic' and yank away a territory just to make that their personal fiefdom. In fact, it seems to me that many of the administration officials from top to bottom are anxiously waiting to join such a 'republic' after its declaration. For these connivers there is nothing else left to do to delay such declaration. You've heard them out loud. They have lambasted that the demands of their people have not been met. So what does that tell you? It is the time to fulfill those demands themselves. They need to assert their authority over their 'mother/fatherland first and they have to. Also just because they feel they can!!!

It does seem to be that the current rulers are finally waking up to it, hate mongering that is ravaging to country. It is getting out of hand. It has forced to make citizens feel aliens, not belonging in their own country. Connivers strive on hate mongering. They have attained undeserved rapport with a vast section of the gullible youth. They are sending the unsophisticated youth into a raging anger on made up or hyped up century old incidences. They are urging openly or in a thinly veiled manner to go into the streets and citizens homes and settle 'scores'. Some of these connivers are not even like the youth they are driving into madness. It seems they know that very well and that is why we see them saying things that make every level head individual cringe. They are inflicted with a sickness that ravages those minorities who are trying to look legitimate conservatives here in the west. They will do and say anything to 'prove' to their ideology colleagues that they even more conservative than them. It is that Cruz-Carson syndrome. In our case they want to prove that they are more Oromo or Amhara, Tigre or any other than any other citizen when nobody asks them to do so. In the process they benefit from it and benefit a lot just because they catch the attention of those external forces who have been dreaming to wipe that gem of the colored off the map and memory. They have been receiving millions in generous handouts for decades now making these grease balls filthy rich. Such easily sought wealth has driven these merchants of hatred to even dream for a much more lucrative payday. They are convinced that if they have become filthy rich from outside looking in, the sky will be the limit for their riches if they yank away a diamond-in-the-rough region called Oromia. They drool on that. It is driving them insane. Just look at them!!! It won't take too long for them to lose it!!!

Now, you may be tempted to ask the cardinal question: Why certain hostile forces are attracted to these demonic hate mongers? It is for the simple fact that it will be and has been very difficult or close to impossible to go in and rob every natural resources in sight when there are 9 niggaaz are in the room and in charge. It will be a breeze to deal with one. My hommies have proven that in the battle fields of Gura, Gundat and Adwa(Ask the former Confederate general William Loring). But when they were not airtight united they have shown to be very vulnerable as proven in 1936. For them today there are too many niggaaz in the room to deal with. The Wahhabis were never so motivated. They are looking at someone who they take as one of their own. They think they can lure and drive him crazy(already insane as it is) with a sight of billions in hard, cold US dollars dangling in his/her face. For the Wahhabis it is now or bust!!!
Good intellectually honest post.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Nov 2019, 00:52

ittuabafarda,
There would be no New republic to arise out of the ashes of Ethiopia-- any attempt to establish a new whatsoever country is doomed to fail. As well rounded as you are for you to suggest that we have to throw the towel and go our separate ways amicably is like suggesting let grab a popcorn and watch a movie. That is how you made it sound. If you conclude that we can not turn the hand of time so we have to let Ethiopia go to hell. yes, that is one of the many options available. The other option is to go it Abraham Lincon way and fights it out until death do us apart between the unionist and separatist--
whichever side able to muster to mobilize the people will have the last say on it. I go along with the second option. However, let us examine your suggestion closely. How you're going to resolve the issue of Addis Ababa where 70% the population nationality wise is Amharas but being claimed by Oromos? The claim for Ethiopia stands and dies in Addis Ababa. If there is a crisis between the two major nationalities do you think it going to end amicably? I don't think so.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 12 Nov 2019, 01:41

TGAA,

I hope and pray that there will be a strong and united front that can stop these demonic hate mongers from going all the way to declare their own fiefdom. I am disappointed and slowly losing any confidence in the current administration that can stand up to these bigots. I will be very happy if the great Abraham Lincoln is reincarnated in that gem of the colored with the ability to mobilize enough manpower to achieve victory over these ghouls. The difference is Abraham Lincoln did not have a country fractured on ethnicity line but rather a country divided on principle. And he had technology and economic advantage. But the old country is a different story. Bigots are rampaging unchecked in every region incapacitating them all in the process. The way I see it, one region, Tigray has already seceded politically. Amhara region is badly fractured. Oromia region is in full control of punk/grunge rocker. When the very capable president of that country came out courageous enough to tell the bigots that the redline has been crossed, the modern day Sheik Sayeed Abiyo was bold enough to tell her off. He legitimatized the killing and maiming of enough citizens in Oromia because other have done it in Amhara region. 'If they could, I can too'. I did not hear any reaction to such cruel comment from anyone in the administration. It is such indifference by the administration that makes me feel helpless and hopeless.

In regards to Addis Ababa/Finfine, I don't believe it belongs to any specific ethnic group. I never lived there but I had been there for a short time in the 1960's. I saw residents from many ethnic backgrounds. It should be left alone and governed by its democratically elected representatives with no single ethnic group allowed to dominate. I believe no one affiliated with any ethnic front or party should be allowed to run for an office in that city. It was not built by Amharas alone. It was not built by Oromos alone. It was built by blood and sweats of every ethnic group. It should be left alone to continue being the capital city of Africa.

Yes it has been my nightmare that if the government does not choose to stand up to these bigots wreaking havoc there now, that by itself will embolden the 'republic' mongers to go ahead and declare their own republic. It seems that everyone there is scared witless of these hate groups and individuals. Those who own media outlets are afraid that if they criticize they will be called 'neftegnas' or 'neo-Gobenas'. They are afraid they will lose audience.

Dear Concerned Countryman/Woman,

I may sound pessimist but it was not. I am crying out loud for action!!! I am warning everyone and I'm

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Nov 2019, 01:50

ittuabafarda,

Thank you for your clarification! We should never give in as Old Churchill had said it 7 decades ago, Brother. Good over evil.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 12 Nov 2019, 02:54

I disagree with this perception. There will not be any republic at first glance. If it is, certainly, there will an imminent civil war. Civil war for gallas is the last hope to go to hell. No one will allow them to have a republic. We are not talking about Tigreans but Gallas. No one care about Tigreans.
There are more than 15 million Amaras living in Oromia, we just need only one million soldiers to eliminate gallas or to make the region hell. For sure Amare will open an attack in Shewa, Dredawa, east wellega. In deed, we have heard their (Amara leaders) strict stand on this issue. If galla consistently go unabated, their demise will not far. We will crush them beyond repair. Gallas have been unchallenged not because of their bravery or toughness, but it is due to recklessness of the leaders, they have been condoning gallas grossly. gallas are unchangeable only when they are in the union.

Oromia will be hell in the earth.

Nice dream!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 12 Nov 2019, 03:33

TGAA wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 01:50
ittuabafarda,

Thank you for your clarification! We should never give in as Old Churchill had said it 7 decades ago, Brother. Good over evil.
Yes sir!!! That is my daily prayer!!! It is sad to see such a glorious country is being given away to such savage minded individuals. These bigots have been scheming to yank away a republic for more than 4 decades now. They will not rest until they achieve that. They will kill their own parents and wives to get there. Just as that steel willed patriot Churchill you are shouting with 'We Shall Never Surrender?' Roger that!!! I have that speech on one of those classic radio cassette tapes in my collection.

In the meantime, please join me in my effort and plea asking some people to stop calling people as 'neftegnas' and using the 'G' word to describe Oromos like me. Such denigrating and perceived as pejorative words make people feel aliens in their own country. They are incendiary and derogatory words. They fan the flame and that is exactly what these bigots want and feeding on. I hope they will give it up!!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 08:15

እናንተ ደደቦች ። በጦርነት እኮ የናንተው አባት ደርግ ሞክሮት በራሽያ እየተረዳ ከመወደቅ አልተረፈም። የአረብ በጋ የሰመረው እኮ ተቅልለህ ግዛ መንግስት እንደድሮ ግዜ በጅምላ መግደል ስላልቻሉ ነው እኮ ። ያለበለዚያ ገዳፊ ሞክሮታል፤ ሳሐድም ሞክሮታል ፤ የእንትርኔት ግዜ መሆኑን አትርሱ። ታድያ እናንተ ደደቦች ጦር ከፍታቹሁ ሚሊዬን ወጣቶች ለመማገድ ቅም የማይላችሁ ከሆነ ለምን ሌላ መንግደ አለ ብሌ መጠየቅ አያዋጣም እንዴ።

ለምሳሌ አዲስአበባ የማንም ትሁን ለምን አስታራቂ ሐሳብ አታቀርቡም ። ለምን ሁሉም የአዲሳባ ነዋሪዎች አፋን ኦሮምያን አይማሩም ለምን ብትሉ አዲስ አበባ የኦሮሞ ስለሆነች ። ይህ ሲባል ደግሞ ኦሮሞዎች በነሱ በኩል የሚገቡት ቃል ይሆራል ። በስም የኦሮሞ ብትሆንም ነዋሪዎቿ ባለቤት ይሆናሉ ለአዲሳባ ብሎ መደራደር ይቻላል።

በመለስ ግዜ እኮ አዲስባ የኦሮሞ ናት ሲባል ነበር ግን ኦሮሞዎች ችላ ብለውት ነበር ። አሁን አዲስባ የኦሮሞዎች አይደለም ሲባል ጣጣ ያመጡት። የአማሮች ፍርሀት ይገበኛል አሁን አዲሳባ የኦሮሞዎች ናት ብለን ብናምን ያስወጡናል የሚል ፍርሀት አለ ። ታድያ እኮ እንዳያስወጡህ ትደራደራለህ። ማንም አዲስባ ተወልዶ ያደገ ሙሉ መብት አለው ልክ እንደኦሮሞ ብለህ ትፍራረማለህ ። ይህ ዝም ብሎ አዲስባባ የኔ ናት ያንተ ነው ከመባባል በድርድር የሁሉም መብት ይጠባቃል።

ኢትዬዽያን ለማፍረስ ይህንን ያህል ለመሄድ የሚሞክር ሰው ። ኢትዬዽያን ለማዳን በሚል ሽባብ። ለምን ትንሽ አጥቶ ትንሽ አይቀበልም ።።። የሁሉም ጥያቄ በቁጥር ይፃፋል እንበል ሁሉም አስር ጥያቄ ያቅርብ ከአስሩ በአምስቱ ላይ ከተግባባን በቀሩት አምስት ላይ ከተደራደርን ውይ ከኦሮሞ አምስት ከአማራ አምስት ጥይቄ ተቀብለን አምስቱን ጥለን መግባባት እንችላለን ። ስጥቶም በመቀበል ። አሁን አማሮች ኦሮምኛ በትምህርት ቤት ደረጃ ይስጣል በለው ቃል ቢገቡ ምን ይጎዳቸዋል ። አንድ ሚልዬን ጦር ከማስለፍ ያድናቸዋል ።።።። በከባበር በተግባር ነው።

ለኦሮሞችም ስራ ፍቱ እና ለተፈናቀሉት ኮንዶሚየም ተስርቶ ቢስጣቸው ምን ይጎዳናል ። ዋናው ፲% በማታለል መሬት ያገኛሉ የሚል ሊነሳ ይችላል። ታድያ ምን ይህ እኛን ይጎዳል አገሪቱን ጠራርጎ ከሚሄድ ትንሽ ኦሮሞዎች አጭበርብረው መሬት ያገኛሉ። የከተማ ቤት ካገኙ ደግሞ አንድ ጋሻ መሬት ገጠር ወስጥ ማገኘት አይችሉምና ለአንድ ኮንዶሚንየም ብለወ አንድ ጋሻ ያጣሉ። ታድያ ዘመኑ ምስጋና ይግባው ማንም ማታለል አይችልም አንዴ ወል ከተፈራረም በኋላ ። ለምን ብትል ሁሉም ነገር በአሻራና በጂፕየስ የመዘግባል እናም ማንም ማንንም ከዚህ በኋላ ማታለል አይችልም።

ኦሮሞች በዚህ ተጠቃሚ ሊሆኑ ይችላሉ መሬት ቤት ካላቸው በተአምርም ጦር አያስነሱም አብዬት አያስነሱም ለምን ቢባል እኛም ንብረታችንን እናጣለን በሚል ። አንዳንድ ቡዳ ይህንን ሁሉ ገንዘብ ኬት እናመጣለን ይላል ። ታድያ ያንን ሁሉ ገንዘብ ለጦርነት ኬት ታመጠዋለህ።

ለኮንዶሚንየም ተመዝግቦ ፩፭ ዓመት የሚጠብቅ አለ። አያቹ ቤቱን ብቻ ማግኘት አይደለም ። ቤት ለማግኘት ተስፋ ያለሁ ሁሉ አገር አይበጠብጥም ስለዚህ እናስብበት ጃል ።

ጦርነት ቢነሳ እኮ መሽነፍም አለ። ታድያ አስባቹበታል ብንሽነፍስ ብላቹሁ። ይህንን እወነታ ተጋፍጦ እቅድ ማወጣት የማይፈልግ የደል አጥቢ ዘማች ። ይጠባቃቹሁ።

መድረ አዳሜ ጦርነት እንደቀልድ የምታወጂ ሁሉ ። አሜሪካ ጠቀምጠሽ ነው። ምንም ያህል መንገዱ ሩቅ ቢመስል ፤ የማይደረስ ቢመስል ። በጣም ቀላሉ ጥያቄ እኔ ምን እፈልጋለሁ ብሎ ከመጠየቅ ምን ይፈልጋል ባላንጣዬ ብሎ መጠየቅ መፍትሄ ያመጣል። ኦሮሞዎች ጭራቅ ናቸው ስንዝር ብንስጣቸው ክንድ ይላሉ ብሎ ተያይዞ ከመግባት ክንድ እንዳይጠይቁ ታድያ መደራደር መፈራረም ይቻላል እኮ ። ከዚያ ክንድ ከጠየቁ እንግዲህ ሐጥያቱ በነሱ ላይ እንደሆነ የሚያሳይ ጥርት ያለ ማስረጃ ይሆረናል ማለት ነው። ከዚያ በኋላ ስንዝር አልስጥም ብለ በዘብ ብትቆም ሐቅ አለህ ለምን ስላምን መንገድ አሞጠህ ተጠቅመሀልና።

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 12 Nov 2019, 09:32

[deleted] ash: we are not arguing on Addis Abeba, the case over this issue is closed.

On the contrary, gallas are scared of Amaras, as a matter of fact gallas are invaders. They are scared of evicted from all oromia region. Do you have heard any gallas come openly to discuss about history of gallas with Amaras? Why do you think they scared? It is clear. The addis abeba issue is not different from what I said. If we go deeper into this issue, gallas will have no exit.

Well, if gallas are new comers, they are outsiders; they have no chance to determine issues in this country, simply, they are owned.

I know what you are intending to say: agames are losing the ground!

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 12 Nov 2019, 11:11

Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 08:15
እናንተ .... ታድያ ዘመኑ ምስጋና ይግባው ማንም ማታለል አይችልም አንዴ ወል ከተፈራረም በኋላ ። ለምን ብትል ሁሉም ነገር በአሻራና በጂፕየስ የመዘግባል እናም ማንም ማንንም ከዚህ በኋላ ማታለል አይችልም። ...
ይህም ስለሆነ ነው ኤርትራዉያን፡ ወያኖቹን ሆነ የኢትዮጵያን መንግሥትን፡ የፈረማችሁትን ውል ተግብሩት፣ በውሉ መሰረት ቁልጭ ብሎ በተገለጸው የጂፒኤስ (ዝንግሪርና ማእገር) መሠረት ድንበሩንም ሳታንገራግሩ መሬቱ ላይ አስምሩ እያሉ፡ ማንም ሊሸሽበት የማይችለውን ፍትሐዊ ጥያቄን የሚጠይቁት። በኛው ቋንቋ “ዝንግሪርና ማእገር” የተባሉት መቼም ምን እንደሆኑ ገብቶዎታል! :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 13:46

Meleket wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 11:11
Ethoash wrote:
እናንተ .... ታድያ ዘመኑ ምስጋና ይግባው ማንም ማታለል አይችልም አንዴ ወል ከተፈራረም በኋላ ። ለምን ብትል ሁሉም ነገር በአሻራና በጂፕየስ የመዘግባል እናም ማንም ማንንም ከዚህ በኋላ ማታለል አይችልም። ...
ይህም ስለሆነ ነው ኤርትራዉያን፡ ወያኖቹን ሆነ የኢትዮጵያን መንግሥትን፡ የፈረማችሁትን ውል ተግብሩት፣ በውሉ መሰረት ቁልጭ ብሎ በተገለጸው የጂፒኤስ (ዝንግሪርና ማእገር) መሠረት ድንበሩንም ሳታንገራግሩ መሬቱ ላይ አስምሩ እያሉ፡ ማንም ሊሸሽበት የማይችለውን ፍትሐዊ ጥያቄን የሚጠይቁት። በኛው ቋንቋ “ዝንግሪርና ማእገር” የተባሉት መቼም ምን እንደሆኑ ገብቶዎታል! :mrgreen:
Meleket

i dont reply to Eritrean but this is to interesting to pass...

once bitten twice shy

Eritrea is an enemy nation oromo is our own kin .. so what i said only apply to Ethiopian citizen not to enemy nation

the idea of breaking the Algeria agreement to fk u up.. if u dont understand look Golden Meles make u singpooooooooor

here is the full story of Badme

Golden Meles told his army to return from mouth of Asmara because ur leader begged

but once your leader Isaias Afwerki god of Eritrea lose the war and win in Algeria agreement ..

he want to embarrass Golden kid and telling to get out of badme putting his tail between his leg and refused to give Meles a face saving measured ...Golden kid all he wanted was face saving measured to say to Ethiopia i win some thing but god of Eritrea refused this so Golden kid fk him up and make him singpoooooooooor the rest is history

now as i told u what i said only apply to friendly oromo not to Ethiopian enemy .. adjust ur thinking next time u r not an Ethiopian citizen .. when i talk about fair deal only apply to Ethiopian have a nice day...

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 13 Nov 2019, 02:00

Abaymado, I don’t think you have gotten a good grip of what Ittuabafarda’s pint is. As he explained 27 years of divided and rule, and weyanes design to purposely organizing special force in all part of the country, has threatened the unity of the country. At first glance I also didn’t get it what he meant, but after probing him to explain his conclusions, he explained succinctly what his apprehensions are, and he also pointed out that we need to have a leader with the backbone to get us to go through this rough patch. So we need to approach every argument presented carefully. Ittuabafarda presents his pint of view very respectfully and the good of the country we all call Ethiopia in mind. To begin with, We are all Ethiopians so we need to respect each other and distance ourselves from using any derogatory words against the people. The Oromo fanatics who call Amhara neftena to agitate and victimized theme are the enemy of us all including our Oromo brothers and sisters, and the same goes to individuals Amharas or otherwise who call the Oromos people in the name they consider offensive and derogatory. By mutual respecting each other we can strengthen the good people's hand in our society while weakening the fanatics who are inviting us all for a blood bath.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 13 Nov 2019, 03:44

Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 13:46
Meleket wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 11:11
Ethoash wrote:
Meleket ....

Eritrea is an enemy nation oromo is our own kin .. so what i said only apply to Ethiopian citizen not to enemy nation
"ተሰው ሰው ቢለዩ፣ ዓመትም አይቆዩ!" ይላሉ ፈርጦቹ!!! መቸም እውነታዉ ቁልጭ ብሎ ለብዙሐን ግልጥ ሲሆን እጅጉኑ ነው የሚከነክንዎት ወዳጃችን። በማዳላትና ፍትሕን በማዛባት ዓለም ያወቀውን ጠሐይ የሞቀውን ሐቅ ለመሸፈን አይቻልም፣ ፍትሕንም ሆነ ሰላምንም መጎናጸፍ አይቻልም። እኛ ኤርትራውያኖች ለኦሮሞዎች ሆነ ፍትሕን ለተጠሙ ኢትዮጵያውያን በሙሉ ያደረግነውን መልካም ተግባሮች በሙሉ "የእምዬ ኢስጦብያ ልጆች :mrgreen: " ጠንቅቀው ስለሚያውቁት፣ እርስዎና አለቆችዎ ወያኖቹ ዛሬ ደርሰው ለኦሮሞዎቹ “ያዛኝ ቅቤ አንጓች” መሆን ሲሞክሩ፣ ራሳቸው ኦሮሞዎቹ ወንድሞቻችን እጅግ በጣም ይታዘቡዎታል! እርስዎ ወዳጃችን እንደሚገነዘቡት መቸም፡ ወያኖቹን ማለትም እርስዎንና ዘመዶቹዎን ተምኒልኩ ቤተመንግሥት በታንከኞቻችን አጅበን ያስገባናችሁም በረቂቁ ጥበባችን ደግሞ ፈንግለን ያስወጣናችሁም መቸም እነማን እንደሆንን ኣይዘነጉትም! :lol: ኤርትራዉያኖችና ለእውነተኛ ፍትሕ የሚተጉ ኢትዮጵያዉያን በጣምራ ትግላችን የተጎናጸፍነው ድል ነው። “እማደል?” :mrgreen: !!!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 13 Nov 2019, 10:39

TGAA:
I don’t think that you are Ethiopian, may be Eritrean.

First paragraph said:

…….To be very clear, there is no one or nothing that can stop these merchants of hatred from declaring a new 'republic' and yank away a territory just to make that their personal fiefdom.”

What does that supposed to mean? I said there will no be any republic. We will not allow that. If they try, war is inevitable.

Well, oromos’ real name is galla. OLF ifself admitted that oromos are gallas. Do you need proof? what is wrong if we call them by that?

Stop preaching buuulshiiit!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 14 Nov 2019, 23:15

The rehearsal has begun in earnest!!!! But first thing first!!! Making one's round is in order!!!

It is all a victory lap!!! That battle was fought and won!!! Centuries old social fabric of harmony and togetherness has been successfully made to start tattering at its seams. The regime is tamed to a complete and total submission. That Wahhabis are standing at the gates ready to come in with their deep pockets. The usual sponsor el-Sisi has given out a signal for 'Meet me in Europe'. The gullible youth is primed to the rim to go out and fulfill the wishes of the 'infallible' leader by all gory means imaginable!!! Above all the dysfunctional government(If there is one after all) has been effectively tamed and left incapacitated after being infiltrated by bigots from top to bottom. This is prime time for the only and next job to do: The declaration of the 'republic'!!! First extensive PR must be conducted to prepare the West for the upcoming declaration!!! All it takes is to convince just one foreign affairs official. We all remember the now 'retired' junior state department official in 1991 and 1993. It is all a victory lap!!! It is all victory lap folks!!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Nov 2019, 00:00

Ittuabafrda, Well, you can wave your white flag as earliest sign of war but don't forget there are 110 million people in our good country. If there are 1,000,000 true sons and daughter to make a stand , which I assure you quadruple times there are, your cheer-lead victory lap could only be the
figment of one's imagination, whether friend of foe, to never to materialize. Any one who knows Ethiopians wouldn't even contemplate let alone doubt when push comes to shove how Ethiopians respond , with or without the current office holders. I have no Idea where you got that Ethiopians are a push over and they will fold when the fist shot is fired. Either you have been away for sometime you forgot what makes Ethiopians , Ethiopians or there is something that one can't put a finger on. You seems ready to join the bandwagon when the doomsday come, despite your contestation. . on the rest of your wild speculation, I will hold back to comment.