Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: INTGRAL ETHIOPIA Not DIMIR Ethiopia ! መደመሩን ትተን እንተንገር !!!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Nov 2019, 17:59

Horus,

The philosophical idea behind the manifestation(s) of that idea shouldn’t necessarily be the same, in my view.

Whether it is a synergy or an accumulation it signifies the area where it has been applied to, in my view. For example for an (integrated) regional cooperation the net effect is about taking advantage of the resulting synergy effect, among others. Especially the synergy effect makes itself evident when the scarce resources are being used more efficiently and effectively, regionally, among the cooperating partners.

In the case of inheritance (inter-generational cooperation) the efforts and contributions of those who lived before us shouldn’t be just thrown away and everything started afresh. In this regard perhaps the idea behind the renovation of the national palace could be motivated by this idea of accumulation, of historical inheritance. The defeatist OLFites are whining already about the palace being renovated, claiming it reignited their pains of the past (they come from the win-lose doctrine). Woyane is another example for the latter camp, perhaps suffices to say about the demolishing of the national army of the country, which has costed the nation its treasure of generations. They simply declared it Derg military and declared it no more any value in it, a big loss for the country in net effeect.

PM Abey Ahmed said repeatedly in some of his public remarks that there are some elements that we need to protect that we have inherited from the former governments, including that of Woyane. So this is accumulation of inter-generational assets.

In the case of intra-generational accumulation the idea signifies the benefit of cooperation and tolerance instead of the idea of the “my-way or the high-way” doctrine of the leftist liberation fronts of the 60s and 70s and the new Amara liberation front of the 21st century. Everybody has got a share of its own and nobody has the monopoly over anything, I think that is the idea behind medemer (even if I am not sure if the term correctly captures the main idea behind it). Medemer can lead to reduction of the value (depending on the parts to be added), while mekemachet (accumulation) signifies the idea of additive increase in the value of the result.

In this regard you need to learn from the old societal value of the Oromo people (among others) of readiness to accommodate instead of discriminate. So what is the problem with that for you?

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 13 Nov 2019, 23:22

Defend The Truth,

የውይይታችንን ነጥቦች በግልጽ ቁጭ እናርጋቸው ፤

ድሮ ከተሰራው ስህተቱን ተትቶ በደጉ ላይ ማከል በሚለው ማንም ቅዋሜ ስለሌለው በዚያ ላይ ግዜ አናባክን ፤

መጀመሪያ፣ የመደመር ጽንስ ምንድን ነው?

የፖለቲካ ፊሎሶፊ ነው?
የሶሺያል ፊሎሶፊ ነው?
የፖለቲካ ቲኦሪ ነው?
የኢኮኖሚ ቲኦሪ ነው?
የእድገት ወይም የፕለቲካ እስትራተጂ ነው?
ወይስ ያንድ ፓርቲ ወይም ያንድ ሪጂም (አስተዳደር) የስራ የተግባር ፕሮግራም?

ይህ ግልጽ አይደለም !

ሁለተኛ፣ የመደምር ሃሳብ ውጭ በቀል፣ ባእድ በቀል ሃሳቦችን በመተቸት፣ አገር በቀል ሃሳብ አቅርቤአለሁ ይላል ።

በመደምር መጽሃፍ ውስጥ ያለው አገር በቀል ፍልስፍና፣ ንድፈ ሃሳብ፣ ክህሎት፣ እስትራተጂ፣ ወይም ተግባርዊ ልምድ ምንድን ነው? ምን ይባላል? ማን ማን ይባላሉ?

ከምን ዘመን ተገኙ? የቱ ህዝብ ወይ ጎሳ ፈጠራቸው ፣ ጥቅም ላይ አዋላቸው?

መደመር የ85 ጎሳዎች ነባር ሰርአቶችን ያዋሃደ ሃሳብ አይደለም ።

ሶስተኛ፣ በመደመር ሃስብ ወስጥ ያለው የኢትዮጵያ አጀንዳ ምንድን ነው? በመደመር ውስጥ የጎሳ አጀንዳ እንዴት ነው ሚገለጸው?

ለመሆኑ የመደምር ሃሳብ በጎሳ እና በኢትዮጵያ ሰርአት መካከል ያለውን ልዩነት ገልጾ ግልጽ አቋም ወስዷልን?

ስለሆነም ውርስና ቅርስ ስለመጠበቅር ፣ እስከዛሬ የለማውን ስለማሻሻል ፣ የማያስፈልገውን ስለመለወጥ ወይም የሌለውን ስለመፍጠር ከማወራታችህን በፊት የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብና አገራዊ መደረሻ፣ አላማ (ፐርፐዝ) እናም ከማንኛውም ጎሳ መደረሻና አላማ እንዴት አንድ እንደ ሆነና እንደሚለይ ሙሉ ውይይት መደረግ አለበት ።

ከዚያም ከላይ የዘረዘቅካቸው ጥያቄዎች መልስ እያገኙ ይሄዳሉ ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Nov 2019, 16:30

Horus wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 23:22
Defend The Truth,

የውይይታችንን ነጥቦች በግልጽ ቁጭ እናርጋቸው ፤

ድሮ ከተሰራው ስህተቱን ተትቶ በደጉ ላይ ማከል በሚለው ማንም ቅዋሜ ስለሌለው በዚያ ላይ ግዜ አናባክን ፤

መጀመሪያ፣ የመደመር ጽንስ ምንድን ነው?

የፖለቲካ ፊሎሶፊ ነው?
የሶሺያል ፊሎሶፊ ነው?
የፖለቲካ ቲኦሪ ነው?
የኢኮኖሚ ቲኦሪ ነው?
የእድገት ወይም የፕለቲካ እስትራተጂ ነው?
ወይስ ያንድ ፓርቲ ወይም ያንድ ሪጂም (አስተዳደር) የስራ የተግባር ፕሮግራም?

ይህ ግልጽ አይደለም !

ሁለተኛ፣ የመደምር ሃሳብ ውጭ በቀል፣ ባእድ በቀል ሃሳቦችን በመተቸት፣ አገር በቀል ሃሳብ አቅርቤአለሁ ይላል ።

በመደምር መጽሃፍ ውስጥ ያለው አገር በቀል ፍልስፍና፣ ንድፈ ሃሳብ፣ ክህሎት፣ እስትራተጂ፣ ወይም ተግባርዊ ልምድ ምንድን ነው? ምን ይባላል? ማን ማን ይባላሉ?

ከምን ዘመን ተገኙ? የቱ ህዝብ ወይ ጎሳ ፈጠራቸው ፣ ጥቅም ላይ አዋላቸው?

መደመር የ85 ጎሳዎች ነባር ሰርአቶችን ያዋሃደ ሃሳብ አይደለም ።

ሶስተኛ፣ በመደመር ሃስብ ወስጥ ያለው የኢትዮጵያ አጀንዳ ምንድን ነው? በመደመር ውስጥ የጎሳ አጀንዳ እንዴት ነው ሚገለጸው?

ለመሆኑ የመደምር ሃሳብ በጎሳ እና በኢትዮጵያ ሰርአት መካከል ያለውን ልዩነት ገልጾ ግልጽ አቋም ወስዷልን?

ስለሆነም ውርስና ቅርስ ስለመጠበቅር ፣ እስከዛሬ የለማውን ስለማሻሻል ፣ የማያስፈልገውን ስለመለወጥ ወይም የሌለውን ስለመፍጠር ከማወራታችህን በፊት የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብና አገራዊ መደረሻ፣ አላማ (ፐርፐዝ) እናም ከማንኛውም ጎሳ መደረሻና አላማ እንዴት አንድ እንደ ሆነና እንደሚለይ ሙሉ ውይይት መደረግ አለበት ።

ከዚያም ከላይ የዘረዘቅካቸው ጥያቄዎች መልስ እያገኙ ይሄዳሉ ።
Horus,

if you admit that the idea of erasing and rewritting everything anew should be stopped and a different path should be followed in the future, then we can discuss the details of how should look like after wards.

If you also admit that the ALL the different components in the whole have got their own share (should be accorded their fair share in the whole) then we can discuss the further details on how that should look like later.

The way you stand now it seems to me that you are stuck at a reductionist view of trying to interpret the term medemer literally and forget the idea behind the term.

I think that Dr. Abey is not trying to give a lecture about elementary school mathimatics here. But I feel your arguments sound like that somehow.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 17 Nov 2019, 01:23

ዲፌንድ ዘ ትሩዝ፣
ከላይ ያሰፈርኳቸው ነጥቦችና ጥያቄዎች አንተ ትመልሳቸዋለህ ብዬ አይደለም የጻፍኳቸው ፤ ለሌሎች ማሰቢያ እንዲሆን እንጂ ! ኤለመንተሪ ማቲማሪክስ የተሰራበት ምክያት አለው ። የማቲማቲክስ መጀመሪያ ስለሆነ !! ቸር ፈጣሪ ኢትዮጵያን ኤለመንተሪ ማቲማቲክስ ሳይካኑ መሃንዲስ ከሚሆኑ ይጠብቃት !!! አሚን !