Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

The only way out for Ethiopia and Abiy.

Post by ZEMEN » 11 Nov 2019, 15:28

The solo and sure exit for Ethiopia and Abiy and stabilize, the country, earn confidence among the general people is TAKE care JAWAR. when i say take care Jawar is, What i mean is take jawar out, take him out for good, if not, he will take you out. True, it will be some disturbance and unrest but it won't last. Majority the people of Ethiopia are with you. The best way out is to clean your house. It is better to have unrest for a couple of days than dealing with this Animal.

kibramlak

Re: The only way out for Ethiopia and Abiy.

Post by kibramlak » 12 Nov 2019, 10:16

I e tirely agree with you. This guy is a real animal. However, am not sure that Abiy is willing to take him out. Based on the events unfolded so far and the level of his leadership, Abiy is getting more and more obsolete as a leader of a country. I would even say that he is the main cause of the troubles going on for several months as he has played a role in emboldening these narrow minded fanatics.
ZEMEN wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 15:28
The solo and sure exit for Ethiopia and Abiy and stabilize, the country, earn confidence among the general people is TAKE care JAWAR. when i say take care Jawar is, What i mean is take jawar out, take him out for good, if not, he will take you out. True, it will be some disturbance and unrest but it won't last. Majority the people of Ethiopia are with you. The best way out is to clean your house. It is better to have unrest for a couple of days than dealing with this Animal.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 12 Nov 2019, 11:27

Never ,ever dream The Neftegna system would comeback! Either that country will disintegrate or live in Federal system. You like it or not!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Nov 2019, 11:37

kibramlak wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 10:16
I e tirely agree with you. This guy is a real animal. However, am not sure that Abiy is willing to take him out. Based on the events unfolded so far and the level of his leadership, Abiy is getting more and more obsolete as a leader of a country. I would even say that he is the main cause of the troubles going on for several months as he has played a role in emboldening these narrow minded fanatics.
ZEMEN wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 15:28
I know what you mean but there is No way Abiy and Ja-War coexist. One must eat the other instead of the country to be in peace. In my opinion Abiy will eliminate Ja-War and his environs. Abiy will die before he gives up his power to Ja-War and Ja-War is too narcissistic and power hungry to let Abiy in power. i.e. one must eliminate the other. I say Abiy will eliminate Ja-War.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Nov 2019, 11:45

tolcha wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 11:27
Never ,ever dream The Neftegna system would comeback! Either that country will disintegrate or live in Federal system. You like it or not!
Would you rather see TPLF comeback to power than Neftegna?

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 12 Nov 2019, 11:51

Better than Nefitam like you!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Nov 2019, 14:48

tolcha wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 11:51
No worries' the game is between Tigray and Neftegna. Oromo don't even know how to fight. Gala fought over 50 years, yet, to liberate a village. The truth is Oromo never know and never knew how to lead a country. It is a matter of time before the Gala's eat each other out like a wild hyena. Where do you find a country the leading power and the opposition is from the same party? only in Gala's political affairs.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 15:11

ZEMEN wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 14:48
tolcha wrote:
No worries' the game is between Tigray and Neftegna. Oromo don't even know how to fight. Gala fought over 50 years, yet, to liberate a village. The truth is Oromo never know and never knew how to lead a country. It is a matter of time before the Gala's eat each other out like a wild hyena. Where do you find a country the leading power and the opposition is from the same party? only in Gala's political affairs.
ZEMEN

G7 the amhara also fought and did not even have 36 army .. why because they r dealing with Golden people.. i dont mind taking out joywar as u told us but u must put skin in the game . put out your photo and say it .. and fly to Ethiopia and burn your passport and take the same risk like all Ethiopian after joywar death u will not do that because u r not sure the uprising will last few day.. if u think the uprising will last few day come on down..

once u give authority to dr. Abiy to take out his enemy it will not stop at joywar . he also will take out the Amhara leader at that time what would be your answer would u say the same thing if dr. abiy said the killing is for mama Ethiopia or u opposed him

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Nov 2019, 15:27

Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 15:11
ZEMEN wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 14:48
tolcha wrote:
ZEMEN

G7 the amhara also fought and did not even have 36 army .. why because they r dealing with Golden people.. i dont mind taking out joywar as u told us but u must put skin in the game . put out your photo and say it .. and fly to Ethiopia and burn your passport and take the same risk like all Ethiopian after joywar death u will not do that because u r not sure the uprising will last few day.. if u think the uprising will last few day come on down..

once u give authority to dr. Abiy to take out his enemy it will not stop at joywar . he also will take out the Amhara leader at that time what would be your answer would u say the same thing if dr. abiy said the killing is for mama Ethiopia or u opposed him
If Jawar was killed the last time when he lied and all this people died; nothing more could have happened more than what already happened. What the Gala's failed to understand is that Jawar have few committed followers who take a direct order from him. You take out those people first and take the criminal Ja-WAR next. As far as G-7; how long it has been? how many years? armed straggle takes more than that but not 50 years and you don't even liberate a village. the Gala started the straggle before the Eritreans and look where Eritrea and Eritreans are and look where the Galas are. Just a reference point for you. I am telling you Gala can't lead a nation. Give them a short time and they will eliminate each other.
As far as the Amara leadership well, he was one true leader; General Asaminew Tsige and the Gala took-care of him. the rest are just goons.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 15:45

ZEMEN

one last time ... i am agreeing with u Dr. Abiy should take out JOYWAR.. that i am in agreement with and also i am in agreement that the OLF could not manged to capture a single land .. all this i agree with u.. dont repeat this we are in agreement up to this point ..

my question is would u put skin in the game? would u take the same risk as the rest of Ethiopia ... say after joywar death if the whole nation fail would u take the same risk and the same victory if we have peace after joywar death we will hold u as hero .. but what i dont accept is u seat in your uber and declaring war ...

i choice አህመድ ተሾመ አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው song for u to enjoy..

በአፍላው ንፋስ ፍቅሯ
ከፍ ብዬ ስበር
ክንፌን ሰብራው ሄዳ ለመረፍ ስቸገር
እንደኔ ሰው ወዶ ማጣትን ያልቀመሰው ያልቀመሰው
እርሳት ተዋት ይለኛል አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው
(አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው) 6X
ተከተለኝ ብላ በፍቅሯ ነካክታኝ
እንዳልበር እንደላርፍ ሚዛን አሳጥታኝ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው) 2X
ክንፉን የተመታው ገና በጅማሬው
ማልዶ አይገሰግስ መች ሊያምር ዝማሬው
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ስሟን እየጠራው አለው ሲለኝ ሀገሩ
ሆድ ለባሰው ማጭድ ሆነብኝ ነገሩ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
የዘንድሮ አዋቂ ጨዋ ባደባባይ
ጸሀይ ይሁን ይላል የጨለመበት ሲያይ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ደምብሮበት ባይቆም ቸግሮት መዳኛው
ዳር ይዞ ላይረዳው ሲመክረው አፈኛው
አዬ መሬት ያለ ሰው አለ ፈረሰኛው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው
ሞልቶለት የተኛው……..አዬ ሰው
ጎጆ የቀለሰው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው
ደርሶበት ያላየው……..አዬ ሰው
መፍረድ የቀለለው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው 3X
አዬ ሰው 3X
በአፍላው ንፋስ ፍቅሯ ከፍ ብዬ ስበር
ክንፌን ሰብራው ሄዳ ለማረፍ ስቸገር
(አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው) 6X
ለፍቅሯ በኖርኩኝ ክዳኝ እንደዘበት
ከደሙ ንጹህ ነኝ ስትል እያመኗት
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ልይሽ እያረርኩኝ ስትቀልጂ በአይኔ
ይመችሽ ግድ የለም እስኪነጋ ለኔ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ቦግ ስል ስትቃጠል እሷን ሳስታውሳት
ስንት ጊዜ ሞትኩት የልቤን ፍም እሳት
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
እዚ እያነደደች እዛ ጋ ማብረዷ
እንዲህ አይደለም ወይ የዚች አለም ፍርዷ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ደምብሮበት ባይቆም ቸግሮት መዳኛው
ዳር ይዞ ላይረዳው ሲመክረው አፈኛው
አዬ መሬት ያለ ሰው አለ ፈረሰኛው
ሞልቶለት የተኛው……..አዬ ሰው
ጎጆ የቀለሰው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው
ደርሶበት ያላየው……..አዬ ሰው
መፍረድ የቀለለው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው 3X
አዬ ሰው 5X

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Nov 2019, 16:01

Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 15:45
ZEMEN

one last time ... i am agreeing with u Dr. Abiy should take out JOYWAR.. that i am in agreement with and also i am in agreement that the OLF could not manged to capture a single land .. all this i agree with u.. dont repeat this we are in agreement up to this point ..

my question is would u put skin in the game? would u take the same risk as the rest of Ethiopia ... say after joywar death if the whole nation fail would u take the same risk and the same victory if we have peace after joywar death we will hold u as hero .. but what i dont accept is u seat in your uber and declaring war ...

i choice አህመድ ተሾመ አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው song for u to enjoy..

በአፍላው ንፋስ ፍቅሯ
ከፍ ብዬ ስበር
ክንፌን ሰብራው ሄዳ ለመረፍ ስቸገር
(አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው) 6X
ተከተለኝ ብላ በፍቅሯ ነካክታኝ
እንዳልበር እንደላርፍ ሚዛን አሳጥታኝ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው) 2X
ክንፉን የተመታው ገና በጅማሬው
ማልዶ አይገሰግስ መች ሊያምር ዝማሬው
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ስሟን እየጠራው አለው ሲለኝ ሀገሩ
ሆድ ለባሰው ማጭድ ሆነብኝ ነገሩ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
የዘንድሮ አዋቂ ጨዋ ባደባባይ
ጸሀይ ይሁን ይላል የጨለመበት ሲያይ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ደምብሮበት ባይቆም ቸግሮት መዳኛው
ዳር ይዞ ላይረዳው ሲመክረው አፈኛው
አዬ መሬት ያለ ሰው አለ ፈረሰኛው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው
ሞልቶለት የተኛው……..አዬ ሰው
ጎጆ የቀለሰው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው
ደርሶበት ያላየው……..አዬ ሰው
መፍረድ የቀለለው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው 3X
አዬ ሰው 3X
በአፍላው ንፋስ ፍቅሯ ከፍ ብዬ ስበር
ክንፌን ሰብራው ሄዳ ለማረፍ ስቸገር
(አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው) 6X
ለፍቅሯ በኖርኩኝ ክዳኝ እንደዘበት
ከደሙ ንጹህ ነኝ ስትል እያመኗት
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ልይሽ እያረርኩኝ ስትቀልጂ በአይኔ
ይመችሽ ግድ የለም እስኪነጋ ለኔ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ቦግ ስል ስትቃጠል እሷን ሳስታውሳት
ስንት ጊዜ ሞትኩት የልቤን ፍም እሳት
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
እዚ እያነደደች እዛ ጋ ማብረዷ
እንዲህ አይደለም ወይ የዚች አለም ፍርዷ
(አዬ ሰው መሬት ያለ ሰው)
አዬ ሰው እርሳት አለኝ ጉድ ነው
ደምብሮበት ባይቆም ቸግሮት መዳኛው
ዳር ይዞ ላይረዳው ሲመክረው አፈኛው
አዬ መሬት ያለ ሰው አለ ፈረሰኛው
ሞልቶለት የተኛው……..አዬ ሰው
ጎጆ የቀለሰው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው
ደርሶበት ያላየው……..አዬ ሰው
መፍረድ የቀለለው……..አዬ ሰው
አይ መሬት ያለ ሰው……..አዬ ሰው 3X
አዬ ሰው 5X
I think we are in the same page. All I am saying is that the chance of Ethiopia exploding with Ja-WAR alive are more possibility than the chance of lawless and collapse of the nation because of Ja-WAr's death. Furthermore; you are asking me to put some skin in to the game. I don't live in Ethiopia and I am not a politician i.e. your question is unfair. However; I don't have to be an Ethiopian to speak out about the wrong thing the Gala's are doing, all I need to be is just human. It could have been me and you what I have seen do to other human being. I am sorry you can't kill people like that. It they must kill. at least shoot them, but again we talking about Gala. at least TPLF shoots people in their head, no suffering.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 16:16

ZEMEN

put skin in the game is very simple logic .. ፈረስኛው ከፈረሱ ለመወረድ ጨንቆት ፈረሱ ሲያንገላታው መሬት ላይ ያለ ሰው ብዙ አይነት ምክር መከረው ።።።እንዲ አርግ እንዲ አርግ እያሉ ከዚያም ፈርስ ላይ ያለው ሰው አይ መሬት ላይ ያለ ሰው አለ። ለፍርድ ማ ቀላል ነው ።። ግደለው ፍለጠው ለማለትማ ቀላል ነው ያንተ ወንድም እስካልሆነ ደረስ።

አንድ ምሳሌ ልጨምርልህ ። አንድ ትሪክ እያሳየ የሚኖር ሰው ነበር ታድያ ከሁለት ፎቆች መሀል ገመድ አስሮ በገመዱ ላይ በመረማመድ ከአንዱ ፎቅ ወድ አንዱ ፎቅ በመሻገር ሕዝቡን ያስደምም ነበር።

ታድያ አንድ ቀን በጣም ንፋስ ነፍሶ ነበር ይህን ትሪኩን ለመስራት ሲያመነታ አንድ ተመልካች መሬት ላይ ያለ ለምን የአፈር መግፋ ጋሪ ይዘህ በገመዱ ላይ በመራመድ ከአንዱ ህንፃ ወደ ሌላው ህንፃ አት ሻገርም ብሌ አጥብቆ ጨቀጨቀው። እኛ በገመዱ ላይ መራመድህ ስልችቶናል ሌላ ከበድ ያለ ትሪክ እንፈልጋለን ብሎ አላስቆም አላስቀምጥ አለው ። ታድያ ይህ ትሪክ ስሪ እንቢ እንዳይል እንጀራው ነው ፈራ ይባላል እሺ እንዳይል ሊሞት ሆነ።

ታድያ የዛን ግዜ ጋሪውን አንስቶ ለመሻገር ያኮበክብ ጀመር የዛን ግዜ ይህ ገልቱ ደገመው ምንም አት ሆንም መቶ በመቶ ተሻገርዋለህ በአንተ እተማመናለሁ እያለ መወትወቱን አላቆም ሲለው ።
ያ ቲርክ ስሪም የዋዛ አይደለመ እሺ ጋሪውን ይዤ እሻገራለሁ። ምንም የማልሆን ከሆነ ና አንተ ጋሪ ውስጥ ተቀመጥ አብረን እንሻገራልን ምንም ካልሆንን እተፈራም ስለዚህ ና ከኔ ጋራ እንሻገር ብሎ ጠየቀው ። ታድያ ያ ገልቱ መልሱን ታወቀዋለህ ብዬ አምናለሁ።

አንተም እኔ ኢትዬዽያ ወስጥ አኖርም ። ፖለቲከኛም አይደለሁም ግን እኔ ባመጣሁት አሳብ አገሪቱ በትወድም እኔ ምንም ኪሳራ እንዳደርስብኝ ተደብቄ እመክራለሁ። እኔ ያልኩ እኮ በአንተ ምክር መስረት ከሁለት ቀን በኋላ አገሪቱ ስላም ስለምትሆን ምን አስፈራህ። የአንተን ምክር ስምተን ስላም ደግሞ ካመጣን እንደጅግና ቆጥረንህ በክብር እናኖርሀለና ለምን ፈራህ ምነው አመነታህ እርግጠኛ ባለመሆንን ይመስለኛል ። ኤርትራዊ ነህ ብየ እንኮን አልኮንንህም ኤርታራዎች እንደዚህ የዋህ አይደሉምና

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Nov 2019, 16:29

Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 16:16
ZEMEN

put skin in the game is very simple logic .. ፈረስኛው ከፈረሱ ለመወረድ ጨንቆት ፈረሱ ሲያንገላታው መሬት ላይ ያለ ሰው ብዙ አይነት ምክር መከረው ።።።እንዲ አርግ እንዲ አርግ እያሉ ከዚያም ፈርስ ላይ ያለው ሰው አይ መሬት ላይ ያለ ሰው አለ። ለፍርድ ማ ቀላል ነው ።። ግደለው ፍለጠው ለማለትማ ቀላል ነው ያንተ ወንድም እስካልሆነ ደረስ።

አንድ ምሳሌ ልጨምርልህ ። አንድ ትሪክ እያሳየ የሚኖር ሰው ነበር ታድያ ከሁለት ፎቆች መሀል ገመድ አስሮ በገመዱ ላይ በመረማመድ ከአንዱ ፎቅ ወድ አንዱ ፎቅ በመሻገር ሕዝቡን ያስደምም ነበር።

ታድያ አንድ ቀን በጣም ንፋስ ነፍሶ ነበር ይህን ትሪኩን ለመስራት ሲያመነታ አንድ ተመልካች መሬት ላይ ያለ ለምን የአፈር መግፋ ጋሪ ይዘህ በገመዱ ላይ በመራመድ ከአንዱ ህንፃ ወደ ሌላው ህንፃ አት ሻገርም ብሌ አጥብቆ ጨቀጨቀው። እኛ በገመዱ ላይ መራመድህ ስልችቶናል ሌላ ከበድ ያለ ትሪክ እንፈልጋለን ብሎ አላስቆም አላስቀምጥ አለው ። ታድያ ይህ ትሪክ ስሪ እንቢ እንዳይል እንጀራው ነው ፈራ ይባላል እሺ እንዳይል ሊሞት ሆነ።

ታድያ የዛን ግዜ ጋሪውን አንስቶ ለመሻገር ያኮበክብ ጀመር የዛን ግዜ ይህ ገልቱ ደገመው ምንም አት ሆንም መቶ በመቶ ተሻገርዋለህ በአንተ እተማመናለሁ እያለ መወትወቱን አላቆም ሲለው ።
ያ ቲርክ ስሪም የዋዛ አይደለመ እሺ ጋሪውን ይዤ እሻገራለሁ። ምንም የማልሆን ከሆነ ና አንተ ጋሪ ውስጥ ተቀመጥ አብረን እንሻገራልን ምንም ካልሆንን እተፈራም ስለዚህ ና ከኔ ጋራ እንሻገር ብሎ ጠየቀው ። ታድያ ያ ገልቱ መልሱን ታወቀዋለህ ብዬ አምናለሁ።

አንተም እኔ ኢትዬዽያ ወስጥ አኖርም ። ፖለቲከኛም አይደለሁም ግን እኔ ባመጣሁት አሳብ አገሪቱ በትወድም እኔ ምንም ኪሳራ እንዳደርስብኝ ተደብቄ እመክራለሁ። እኔ ያልኩ እኮ በአንተ ምክር መስረት ከሁለት ቀን በኋላ አገሪቱ ስላም ስለምትሆን ምን አስፈራህ። የአንተን ምክር ስምተን ስላም ደግሞ ካመጣን እንደጅግና ቆጥረንህ በክብር እናኖርሀለና ለምን ፈራህ ምነው አመነታህ እርግጠኛ ባለመሆንን ይመስለኛል ። ኤርትራዊ ነህ ብየ እንኮን አልኮንንህም ኤርታራዎች እንደዚህ የዋህ አይደሉምና
So what you are saying is that unless one participates in the predicament of the country no one should voice their opinion. That all it was, i just voiced my opinion and suggested the solution. Anyway; what is your solution? don't worry i won't tell you to put some skin in to the game :lol: I am just interested to hear your solution.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 16:49

ZEMEN wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 16:29
Ethoash wrote:
ZEMEN

put skin in the game is very simple logic .. ፈረስኛው ከፈረሱ ለመወረድ ጨንቆት ፈረሱ ሲያንገላታው መሬት ላይ ያለ ሰው ብዙ አይነት ምክር መከረው ።።።እንዲ አርግ እንዲ አርግ እያሉ
So what you are saying is that unless one participates in the predicament of the country no one should voice their opinion. That all it was, i just voiced my opinion and suggested the solution. Anyway; what is your solution? don't worry i won't tell you to put some skin in to the game :lol: I am just interested to hear your solution.
no i will put skin in the game .. if i did do that i will not suggest ... what my suggestion is war is not a short cut it seem that way but it is not so if war is out what is left is discussion .. as u can see i am safe to put skin in the game ... no body should die .. we have Constitution if the oromo want to break away they can use article 39 peacefully..

just like u and your wife . u have divorce right .. if u love your wife u respect her right and u live toghter but if she feel u dont lover any more or for another reason if she want to divorce u why put each other to hell why not break away peacefully...

joywar seems liability but he have power to stop the hooligan that is his greater power we should use it for peace. to stop the hooligan we must create job as long as we fail in this department no power on earth give us peace.. once hooligan burning tire in Addis Ababa u know how Meles solved this problem of አደገኛ ዱርዬ by giving them cobblestone project once the አደገኛ ዱርዬ got that job and making big money they never burn tire in the middle of addis ababa street ... that is how u fight back.. Joywar what he is asking is very simple if you listen to him let him rule his oromia as he see it fit .. why not the amhara run their region as they see it fit and see which one have good governing skill once we see which one did a good job then we will elect them for fed. power ..

let me repeat if u killed joywar u will not know how many people died so why take risk
last time 86 people died now if u want to revenge this u dont know how many people will die
the solution is to cut your lose and run way .. dont touch joywar .. let sleeping dogs lay
those 86 youth died because u threatened the life of joywar why would u do that if . u dont like what Joywar do why not call him and talk to him instead of sale him in public .... i am sorry i can go and go on but let me stop here...

read how peaceful struggle is more powerful then armed struggle using armed struggle no body win .. Eritrea used armed struggle and look another king come and slaving them .. look Cuba and all other country who got their government using armed struggle end up slaved by winning party..

in our short memory kero win using peaceful struggle kero doesnt have gun they never wage war but peacefully by protesting they win.. more the OLF OR AG7 can claim .. so i will tell u million time peaceful struggle is more powerful . yes some idiot might tell u peaceful struggle might take longer but look OLF , EPFLF THEY DIDNOT win in short time it look that way but armed struggle might take 50 years or ever longer ... ERitrea are not even free that means their struggle is 70 years old and counting

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Nov 2019, 12:23

Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 16:49
ZEMEN wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 16:29
Ethoash wrote:
ZEMEN

put skin in the game is very simple logic .. ፈረስኛው ከፈረሱ ለመወረድ ጨንቆት ፈረሱ ሲያንገላታው መሬት ላይ ያለ ሰው ብዙ አይነት ምክር መከረው ።።።እንዲ አርግ እንዲ አርግ እያሉ
no i will put skin in the game .. if i did do that i will not suggest ... what my suggestion is war is not a short cut it seem that way but it is not so if war is out what is left is discussion .. as u can see i am safe to put skin in the game ... no body should die .. we have Constitution if the oromo want to break away they can use article 39 peacefully..

just like u and your wife . u have divorce right .. if u love your wife u respect her right and u live toghter but if she feel u dont lover any more or for another reason if she want to divorce u why put each other to hell why not break away peacefully...

joywar seems liability but he have power to stop the hooligan that is his greater power we should use it for peace. to stop the hooligan we must create job as long as we fail in this department no power on earth give us peace.. once hooligan burning tire in Addis Ababa u know how Meles solved this problem of አደገኛ ዱርዬ by giving them cobblestone project once the አደገኛ ዱርዬ got that job and making big money they never burn tire in the middle of addis ababa street ... that is how u fight back.. Joywar what he is asking is very simple if you listen to him let him rule his oromia as he see it fit .. why not the amhara run their region as they see it fit and see which one have good governing skill once we see which one did a good job then we will elect them for fed. power ..

let me repeat if u killed joywar u will not know how many people died so why take risk
last time 86 people died now if u want to revenge this u dont know how many people will die
the solution is to cut your lose and run way .. dont touch joywar .. let sleeping dogs lay
those 86 youth died because u threatened the life of joywar why would u do that if . u dont like what Joywar do why not call him and talk to him instead of sale him in public .... i am sorry i can go and go on but let me stop here...

read how peaceful struggle is more powerful then armed struggle using armed struggle no body win .. Eritrea used armed struggle and look another king come and slaving them .. look Cuba and all other country who got their government using armed struggle end up slaved by winning party..

in our short memory kero win using peaceful struggle kero doesnt have gun they never wage war but peacefully by protesting they win.. more the OLF OR AG7 can claim .. so i will tell u million time peaceful struggle is more powerful . yes some idiot might tell u peaceful struggle might take longer but look OLF , EPFLF THEY DIDNOT win in short time it look that way but armed struggle might take 50 years or ever longer ... ERitrea are not even free that means their struggle is 70 years old and counting
Ethoash; I think we are looking at the same problem with different prism. I could have agreed with you if you had understood that Qerro is the new Bokoharam of Ethiopia. You can't reason with those animals. the only reason they understand is force, sorry.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Nov 2019, 12:55

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 12:23
Ethoash; I think we are looking at the same problem with different prism. I could have agreed with you if you had understood that Qerro is the new Bokoharam of Ethiopia. You can't reason with those animals. the only reason they understand is force, sorry.
i know u r on online pls answer this to me

i agree Qerro is the new Bokoharam ?

would u also agree fano also the new Bokoharam too?

3rd question how does Nigeria winning over Bokoharm are the force is working for Nigeria

here is the short story of Boko Haram

in Boko Haram heartland the Nigiran found oil but the Boko Haram people r the poorest .. this poverty attract the poor people to study religion and become Boko Haram... u see Boko Haram is not poor if the government share the wealth and make the people rich and educated i dont think they will join Boko Haram...

so my good Ertrean buddy if u want to engaged Qerro when u take your chance there is always risk.. once to make your choice and rise arm to finished them they will fight u back .. all i am saying to u is dont cry like women once the war heating up...

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Nov 2019, 13:11

Ethoash wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 12:55
ZEMEN wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 12:23
i know u r on online pls answer this to me

i agree Qerro is the new Bokoharam ?

would u also agree fano also the new Bokoharam too?

3rd question how does Nigeria winning over Bokoharm are the force is working for Nigeria

here is the short story of Boko Haram

in Boko Haram heartland the Nigiran found oil but the Boko Haram people r the poorest .. this poverty attract the poor people to study religion and become Boko Haram... u see Boko Haram is not poor if the government share the wealth and make the people rich and educated i dont think they will join Boko Haram...

so my good Ertrean buddy if u want to engaged Qerro when u take your chance there is always risk.. once to make your choice and rise arm to finished them they will fight u back .. all i am saying to u is dont cry like women once the war heating up...
I didn't hear Fanno slaughtering innocent people. but look what the gala-qerro are doing. who is your good Eritrean friend?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Nov 2019, 14:05

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 13:11
I didn't hear Fanno slaughtering innocent people. but look what the gala-qerro are doing. who is your good Eritrean friend?
fanno block fed highway and starving the whole 3 million golden people is okay in your view.. to me it is attempted murder ... this is declaring war.. just because golden ignore you and saved us from civil war ..otherwise they would have right to wage war and recover their loot .. how the fk is that saying it is okay to loot my property as long as u dont kill me ..no this Bs going for almost a years remove the blockage ..

i remember the fanno the buda amhara crying the oromo blocking the road .. they almost wearing black upside down crying like hell because qerro block the road just for few days .. but the buda amhara did not say anything about blockage in fanno control zone..

how about cry for the oromo youth killed by hand of Amhara why not collect money by starting up gofund me. why not public outrage where is wearing cloth upside down where is wearing black for the oromo youth that killed by amhara ..

it is very sad now everyone will pull out their student and take them home . the cultural exchange will die out ... thanks for amhara student for ending this exchange students program.....

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 13 Nov 2019, 15:23

Interesting

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Nov 2019, 15:52

Ethoash wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 14:05
ZEMEN wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 13:11
fanno block fed highway and starving the whole 3 million golden people is okay in your view.. to me it is attempted murder ... this is declaring war.. just because golden ignore you and saved us from civil war ..otherwise they would have right to wage war and recover their loot .. how the fk is that saying it is okay to loot my property as long as u dont kill me ..no this Bs going for almost a years remove the blockage ..

i remember the fanno the buda amhara crying the oromo blocking the road .. they almost wearing black upside down crying like hell because qerro block the road just for few days .. but the buda amhara did not say anything about blockage in fanno control zone..

how about cry for the oromo youth killed by hand of Amhara why not collect money by starting up gofund me. why not public outrage where is wearing cloth upside down where is wearing black for the oromo youth that killed by amhara ..

it is very sad now everyone will pull out their student and take them home . the cultural exchange will die out ... thanks for amhara student for ending this exchange students program.....
So you are putting the same value between blocking roads with burning people alive, slaughtering people like a goat and stoning people to death? if Fanno is blocking roads maybe they learned it from the best, Qerro,yes the same Qerro who are turning in Boko-Haram of Ethiopia. I am telling you, someone must save Ethiopia by taking out Ayatola Ja-WAR. One person is allowed to take down 100+ million people's country.