Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Re: The only way out for Ethiopia and Abiy.

Post by ZEMEN » 19 Nov 2019, 16:25

Ethoash wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 07:45
zmen,

there is such thing killing in cold blood what happened was in Weldya university is cold blood killing .. it is not the number of the victim matter .. if those two who were killed your brother and sister u would not say what u said.

not only Weldya university but there are many killing going on in Amhara region fano block road to golden, to start with .. second they were many killing the lose of the two doctors come to mind .. Ethiopia lost great asset by killing those two doctors.... my point is the killing is done from both side.. but counting victim doesnt benefit us .. what benefit us is learn from our mistake and move on... that is all we can do .. but if u want to revenge 86 victim then you will produce 100,000 victim.. to revenge 86 victim is to stop future victim ... how u do that by preventing hate speech.. to start with ..

about oromo feeling superior that can be fixed by federation system .. how much oromo got vote they only rule oromia and Amhara rule Amhara hence even if they r in fed. government their power is very much is limited.. Obama and Trump doesnt have unlimited power the fed. government job is listed and basically doesnt affect the regional state that much ....this much i can say to u... both killing is equal the number of dead doesnt matter no single person should not be killed ...

let me ask very simple question when Weldya university killed two do u think they r not exposing those Amhara who study in oromia .. can we not see any further then our hate.. when u do something u must think what would ur action bringing... do u remember the Amhara killed one golden students and the Golden revenge their dead and now no Amhar touch the golden .. all i am saying is think before u act . u cant insult the oromo all day long but think what that bringing u ... do u think they change their mind if u insulted them.. i wish u have the same feeling about the killing of 300 Gumiz children by Amhara at least i would have said u r fair person.. now u have two choice which ever choice u make there is risk attached to it.. and i wish u to select your choice in the best interest of mama Ethiopia and future benefit ... u might lose now but if u win later that is the price u should be willing to pay...
Ethoash; I hear you but you are concentrating on the effect by completely ignoring the cause. The very reason every one is in a killing spree is because no one is held responsible for their actions. We humans by nature, we are simply animals but there are laws and regulations that are enforced upon us by governments. The solo and greatest responsibility for such government is to uphold the rule of law, accountability and punishing citizens when they cross that line. That is the opposite of government what we are witnessing. In what country will you see a killer like Jawar walking free and protected by the very government supposed hold him accountable. likewise; citizens take this as template for committing crimes because they know no one will held them accountable. Just take Addis and compare Eskinder Nega and Jawar. Eskiner can't even call for a meeting without being harassed and knocked around while Jawar is protected by tax payers money and he is not even an Ethiopian citizen. So, I hear you what you saying but my greatest fear is, if we are not carful and failed reckless people like Jawar to hold accountable; our destination is nowhere but Rwanda. I am just scratching my head how a jobless Muslim American able to hold 100 million people country hostage. I know it wrong to use the word Gala but they [deleted] me off like nothing other. I can tell you this, unless they got Jawar out of the way, I don't see any way out. my question to you; so we have 86 innocent people dead because of some once lie; are you saying we just forget with out dispensing justice because more people may die due to jawar ordering?
Ethoash; I am informed about Gumiz and the 300 children. I will try to look it up.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 16:34

zemen the buda gudela amara extremist;

Trust me, you will continue to cry as the ''gallas,'' that you hate, grow stronger and more influential.
We have no need for you, but you need us; get it now? we can survive on our own, we do not even think of you until you and your extremist kins try to disrupt our movements, or etc.
Other than that, you cannot harm oromos by being an internet cyber jegna, if you got a problem with us in real life, you already know, the lions of Oromia will oblige you in war and kick ya azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Nov 2019, 16:56

zmen,

there is such thing as public interest what is the public interest here arresting joywar and cause more death and mayhem or let the criminal go free in the public interest it that mean peace and order ... as i said that is your choice to make u cant have it both way ..if u choice to arrest Joywar then u have to accept the mayhem that follow it...

second yes, you have many way of protecting the public i was advocating for security camera in church ... this way we can see who did the crime then we can man hunt but what u r telling me is Joywar to fail for those criminal who killed .. yes joywar might order them to kill but that doesnt make them crime free they r responsible for their action for sure if Joywar tell them jump off the cliff they will not do it... so arresting joywar will be scapegoat while the killer walk free.

i repeat one more time to charge someone you must be beyond the reasonable doubt u must be 100% sure or 99.999% sure that killing joywar will stop the killing or killing joywar deliver justice .. if it not then what would be justice for those mother who going to lose because of the court and the government action to arrest joywar ...

justice is not to make u whole ... if u killed someone even if u killed the killer that doesnt make the victim whole there is no amount of money that make u whole for losing your child so there is not justice that make u whole hence what is the best thing is to make it learning case and prevent future death.. that all u can aim for .. in Ethiopia we have this long tradition punishing the criminal we call it blood kassa ... just tell me what benefit would u get by killing joywar in fact Joywar is the moderate one if u take him out he will create bigger vacuum and this vacuum must be filled by something so you dont know how is going to replace him..

let me tell u i dont care about Joywar live or die but he is useful "enemy" look what happened when u take out strong man of Libya, Iraq and Yemene u have evil.. i cant do this again and again .. it seems u come from hate u want to see joywar killed by any means so i cant stop him .. go head kill him and see the result .. as i told u million time u dont care million died after that because u dont have skin in the game.. u will not face the after effect of the killing of Joywar..

why Government put security for joywar .. it is in best interest of the public joywar life is protected it is so cheap to protect joywar life then losing 86 youth now if he had died we should have counted 100,000 youth thereofe it is very cheap to protect him in the interest of mama Ethiopia .. why we dont hire security for Eskinder his security need is very low .. even in America they dont just provided security for everyone it is based one need .. for exampel trump got security while he was running because he was big target but not all presidential candidate get security service

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 19 Nov 2019, 17:26

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 16:34

Trust me, you will continue to cry as the ''gallas,'' that you hate, grow stronger and more influential.
We have no need for you, but you need us; get it now? we can survive on our own, we do not even think of you until you and your extremist kins try to disrupt our movements, or etc.
Other than that, you cannot harm oromos by being an internet cyber jegna, if you got a problem with us in real life, you already know, the lions of Oromia will oblige you in war and kick ya azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Hahahahaha really? you can survive your own? please tell me what you accomplished on your struggle for the last 50 years? what you fail to understand is that gala is no matter always gala. here is my prediction; Abiy loves his power and will do what ever it takes to preserve and protect. Gala jawar will kill half of the Ethiopian people to be in power. Now what you have in the Gala circle is a prefect storm. Meaning you will eat each other out till the cows gets home. At this point in time; the king of Ethiopia, the Amara will step in and reclaim what is theirs, power! The point is gala can't lead a village let alone a country. In three years Amara will be in power with out firing a bullet. Like I have said, you will eat each other out.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 18:05

ZEMEN wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 17:26
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Hahahahaha really? you can survive your own? please tell me what you accomplished on your struggle for the last 50 years? what you fail to understand is that gala is no matter always gala. here is my prediction; Abiy loves his power and will do what ever it takes to preserve and protect. Gala jawar will kill half of the Ethiopian people to be in power. Now what you have in the Gala circle is a prefect storm. Meaning you will eat each other out till the cows gets home. At this point in time; the king of Ethiopia, the Amara will step in and reclaim what is theirs, power! The point is gala can't lead a village let alone a country. In three years Amara will be in power with out firing a bullet. Like I have said, you will eat each other out.
When did Oromos need Amaras for anything? I respect the moderate Amaras, but the extremists are our enemies, and we are not backing down from anyone, let it be known.
Forget the past 50 years, Qeerroo's struggle since 2016 is what freed the entire country. Your beloved hero eskinder and co, would still be jailed had it not been for qeerroo. Berhanu nega would still in eritrea waging a failed ginbot sabat, til the time Jesus [[pbuh]] returned, with his 24 soldiers! LOL.

Jawar will not harm anyone, but if you are out to harm oromos and their interests, yes he will be a thorn in your side.
Amaras coming to power means every one will secede, do you think somalis wanna live under amara rule? so u can build more churches in their 99 percent Muslim lands?
do you think afars want u? even the tigrayans? sidamas whose state is coming soon? there's no allies for amaras except for a few traitors in ODP, and even they, cannot do much. oromo are too strong for them to harm us.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 19 Nov 2019, 18:19

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 18:05
ZEMEN wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

When did Oromos need Amaras for anything? I respect the moderate Amaras, but the extremists are our enemies, and we are not backing down from anyone, let it be known.
Forget the past 50 years, Qeerroo's struggle since 2016 is what freed the entire country. Your beloved hero eskinder and co, would still be jailed had it not been for qeerroo. Berhanu nega would still in eritrea waging a failed ginbot sabat, til the time Jesus [[pbuh]] returned, with his 24 soldiers! LOL.

Jawar will not harm anyone, but if you are out to harm oromos and their interests, yes he will be a thorn in your side.
Amaras coming to power means every one will secede, do you think somalis wanna live under amara rule? so u can build more churches in their 99 percent Muslim lands?
do you think afars want u? even the tigrayans? sidamas whose state is coming soon? there's no allies for amaras except for a few traitors in ODP, and even they, cannot do much. oromo are too strong for them to harm us.
Listen; how about OLF? they were chilling in Asmara and it is true that Brhanu Nega was chilling in Asmara as well. why you mention only the Amara group. lol All I am saying this.... Since Oromo don't know how to be a leader, they will fail in trying doing so. before anything There will be a mother of fight between your criminal killer Ja-war and weak Abiy and Abiy will eliminate gala Jawar. Abiy is very weak but come for his power? he will eat alive. So, in the fight for power the Oromo comp will split to many parts i.e. you will lose your strength, right then Amara shall strike and reclaims power to lead peaceful and strong Ethiopia.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2019, 18:35

ZEMEN wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 18:19
Sadacha Macca wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Listen; how about OLF? they were chilling in Asmara and it is true that Brhanu Nega was chilling in Asmara as well. why you mention only the Amara group. lol All I am saying this.... Since Oromo don't know how to be a leader, they will fail in trying doing so. before anything There will be a mother of fight between your criminal killer Ja-war and weak Abiy and Abiy will eliminate gala Jawar. Abiy is very weak but come for his power? he will eat alive. So, in the fight for power the Oromo comp will split to many parts i.e. you will lose your strength, right then Amara shall strike and reclaims power to lead peaceful and strong Ethiopia.
Oh trust me, unlike you, a person who is too biased and blinded by hatred to be honest; I have always criticized the OLF for various things. But when our external foes try to harm us, we unite as 1; regardless of party.
Berhanu Nega is destined to fail in politics, he should stick to area of expertise, i.e. teaching and economics I believe?
He already admitted he only got into politics after his shocked meetings/encounters with imprisoned Oromo nationalists.
He feared that Oromos would one day depart from the ethiopian empire, among other things.

Oromos led themselves just fine under GADAA for centuries, they were so strong, that the amara elites had to beg the white man for help. This notion that Oromos cannot lead is simply malicious propaganda, if amara elites were so great at leading, their region wouldn't be one of the poorest in the world, not just Ethiopia. How can they ''civilize'' and bring ''good'' to other regions, when their own region is starving, in need of water, and so on?

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Nov 2019, 10:15

Ethoash wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 16:56
zmen,

there is such thing as public interest what is the public interest here arresting joywar and cause more death and mayhem or let the criminal go free in the public interest it that mean peace and order ... as i said that is your choice to make u cant have it both way ..if u choice to arrest Joywar then u have to accept the mayhem that follow it...

second yes, you have many way of protecting the public i was advocating for security camera in church ... this way we can see who did the crime then we can man hunt but what u r telling me is Joywar to fail for those criminal who killed .. yes joywar might order them to kill but that doesnt make them crime free they r responsible for their action for sure if Joywar tell them jump off the cliff they will not do it... so arresting joywar will be scapegoat while the killer walk free.

i repeat one more time to charge someone you must be beyond the reasonable doubt u must be 100% sure or 99.999% sure that killing joywar will stop the killing or killing joywar deliver justice .. if it not then what would be justice for those mother who going to lose because of the court and the government action to arrest joywar ...

justice is not to make u whole ... if u killed someone even if u killed the killer that doesnt make the victim whole there is no amount of money that make u whole for losing your child so there is not justice that make u whole hence what is the best thing is to make it learning case and prevent future death.. that all u can aim for .. in Ethiopia we have this long tradition punishing the criminal we call it blood kassa ... just tell me what benefit would u get by killing joywar in fact Joywar is the moderate one if u take him out he will create bigger vacuum and this vacuum must be filled by something so you dont know how is going to replace him..

let me tell u i dont care about Joywar live or die but he is useful "enemy" look what happened when u take out strong man of Libya, Iraq and Yemene u have evil.. i cant do this again and again .. it seems u come from hate u want to see joywar killed by any means so i cant stop him .. go head kill him and see the result .. as i told u million time u dont care million died after that because u dont have skin in the game.. u will not face the after effect of the killing of Joywar..

why Government put security for joywar .. it is in best interest of the public joywar life is protected it is so cheap to protect joywar life then losing 86 youth now if he had died we should have counted 100,000 youth thereofe it is very cheap to protect him in the interest of mama Ethiopia .. why we dont hire security for Eskinder his security need is very low .. even in America they dont just provided security for everyone it is based one need .. for exampel trump got security while he was running because he was big target but not all presidential candidate get security service
Ethoash; I hear you clearly but what I am saying is that your thinking is human but flawed. I understand you wanted to appease the criminal and the crime that has committed because it saves lives, I get that, it is like saying let guilty man walk free instead of punishing an innocent one, I get it. what I am saying if you let Ja-War walk free to save 10K lives; tomorrow you lose few million lives. every dead soul because of Jawar needs justice. Jawar should be held be held responsible so others won't follow his lead and kill in millions. If the government has the balls and execute jawar, Ethiopia will be in absolute peace in one day. I do understand your humanity but humanity and justice don't mix.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Nov 2019, 10:22

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 18:35
ZEMEN wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Oh trust me, unlike you, a person who is too biased and blinded by hatred to be honest; I have always criticized the OLF for various things. But when our external foes try to harm us, we unite as 1; regardless of party.
Berhanu Nega is destined to fail in politics, he should stick to area of expertise, i.e. teaching and economics I believe?
He already admitted he only got into politics after his shocked meetings/encounters with imprisoned Oromo nationalists.
He feared that Oromos would one day depart from the ethiopian empire, among other things.

Oromos led themselves just fine under GADAA for centuries, they were so strong, that the amara elites had to beg the white man for help. This notion that Oromos cannot lead is simply malicious propaganda, if amara elites were so great at leading, their region wouldn't be one of the poorest in the world, not just Ethiopia. How can they ''civilize'' and bring ''good'' to other regions, when their own region is starving, in need of water, and so on?
Well; I can't argue about the GEDAA system. I so intrigued an Eritrean professor will write a book about Oromo Gedaa system, I bought and read the book. I don't know if the Eritrean professor was telling the whole truth but even if half is true, very impressive. So, my problem is how is an Oromo person came up with such system and yet, slaughters people in 21st century? did you see my dilemma? I am having absolute difficulty connecting what I hear and read about the people of Oromo and the GeDAA system with what I am witnessing? help me understand. If that is all true, you should be number one to oppose Jawar, he is destroying your humanity.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Nov 2019, 12:27

Zemen,

Gedaa, interpreted for last 150 years so those youth are not part of Gedaa generation

about let the suspect go in the best interest of public at large happened many time over .. we let 100,000 our citizen life let go and make peace with Eritrea not once but two twice ...we let 10 million our citizen life let go and make peace with መንጌ official all መንጌ official are freed no body was killed rest received a hero welcome ... why because we want to move a head.. yes, if my family was killed i would not have this out look i want the killer to be killed but justice doesnt work this way if u r involved in the case u cant be judge in the case so u have to remove yourself hence clean balanced adjustment u can rendered ... as i told u justice isnt make u whole .. it is not eye for eye .. even then u cant be whole ..just because the criminal lost his eyes.. the only justification was other criminal to think twice to comment murder ... is that the case is that what i was saying to u ... by not jailing or killing Joywar we saved 10k or 100k youth for sure but if he try other shenanigans then u dispense justic why rush u have all the world to dispense justice...

just like crazy Egypt they keep on saying if Ethiopia build Nile dam we going to bomb it.. if they going to bomb it why not wait until Ethiopia commit crime of blocking the water instead of bombing the dam even before the Ethiopian commit the crime to bomb the Nile dam they have all the time in the world and if they r 100% sure Ethiopia commit the crime then they heart will rest knowing they r justified bombing the dam ...

if u hear Joywar full interview u will admire him .. yes he make mistake but what he prescribe full democratic fed system.. the old fed. system fail because it was not full democratic fed system .... i try all i can all i can do now is wash my hand from this sin...

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Nov 2019, 17:47

Ethoash wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 12:27
Zemen,

Gedaa, interpreted for last 150 years so those youth are not part of Gedaa generation

about let the suspect go in the best interest of public at large happened many time over .. we let 100,000 our citizen life let go and make peace with Eritrea not once but two twice ...we let 10 million our citizen life let go and make peace with መንጌ official all መንጌ official are freed no body was killed rest received a hero welcome ... why because we want to move a head.. yes, if my family was killed i would not have this out look i want the killer to be killed but justice doesnt work this way if u r involved in the case u cant be judge in the case so u have to remove yourself hence clean balanced adjustment u can rendered ... as i told u justice isnt make u whole .. it is not eye for eye .. even then u cant be whole ..just because the criminal lost his eyes.. the only justification was other criminal to think twice to comment murder ... is that the case is that what i was saying to u ... by not jailing or killing Joywar we saved 10k or 100k youth for sure but if he try other shenanigans then u dispense justic why rush u have all the world to dispense justice...

just like crazy Egypt they keep on saying if Ethiopia build Nile dam we going to bomb it.. if they going to bomb it why not wait until Ethiopia commit crime of blocking the water instead of bombing the dam even before the Ethiopian commit the crime to bomb the Nile dam they have all the time in the world and if they r 100% sure Ethiopia commit the crime then they heart will rest knowing they r justified bombing the dam ...

if u hear Joywar full interview u will admire him .. yes he make mistake but what he prescribe full democratic fed system.. the old fed. system fail because it was not full democratic fed system .... i try all i can all i can do now is wash my hand from this sin...
Ethoash; to be fair, thoughtful and respecting human life is not generational thing, this just decency and to belong to 21st century. I am really horrified by what Oromo youth did. That is why I am promoted to use the Gala language. I mean how do you reason with such herd? Anyway; I disagree with your take, let's appease and negotiate with terrorist the likes of Ja-WAR. Temporally you may save a few lives but for sure you kill the nation. Regarding life lost to go to war with Eritrea; that is on the TPLF. I believe TPLF started the war just to get Eritreans out of Addis and the rest of Ethiopia. Since Eritreans controlled all the businesses and Eritreans know TPLF; the Eritreans has to go so the Tigryans can control Addis and the rest. That is what exactly happened. Tigryans couldn't do what they have done, if Eritreans styed in Ethiopia i.e. war needed to ignite and the rest is history. This is just my theory. Yes, I deed hear Ja-war's interview and I hear nothing but a control freak, narcissistic and cruel person speak. Do you know what he said after his herd wiped out 86 innocent lives, he said " we won, we showed them" Only evil and heartless low-life person will say that. Ja-War needs to go for good for Ethiopia and Ethiopians to live in peace and harmony.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2019, 23:31

ZEMEN wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 10:22
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 18:35
ZEMEN wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Well; I can't argue about the GEDAA system. I so intrigued an Eritrean professor will write a book about Oromo Gedaa system, I bought and read the book. I don't know if the Eritrean professor was telling the whole truth but even if half is true, very impressive. So, my problem is how is an Oromo person came up with such system and yet, slaughters people in 21st century? did you see my dilemma? I am having absolute difficulty connecting what I hear and read about the people of Oromo and the GeDAA system with what I am witnessing? help me understand. If that is all true, you should be number one to oppose Jawar, he is destroying your humanity.

Thanks for at least being able to admit that. That is very rare when it comes to Ethiopians, when discussing politics. We tend to be stubborn, hard headed, and unable to compromise and/or admit when we're wrong.
If we had more level headed, patient, Ethiopians willing to compromise; then I'm sure our country would be in better shape.
Oromo culture and ethics would not support the killing of any innocent person. However, we are humans, so like the amaras, tegarus, somalis, etc;
we will inevitably have our fair share of idiots, unfortunately.
However, I am 100000% sure that the vast majority of my people are still the kind, welcoming, accommodating Oromos, that Europeans and countless other observers saw and interacted with in the past.

The issue with jawar is, when you attack him, as opposed to forming a coherent, evidence based argument, to oppose jawar; MOST [if not ALL] of our habesha friends use insults, threats, vulgar language and so on. If habeshas were able to remain calm, cool and collected and present their facts in an educated and mature way; you may be shocked at how many of us Oromos, at the very least, hear you out and consider your words. But when they/you attack jawar with insults and vulgar language....this naturally makes us Oromos get on the offense and defend jawar.
We are very sensitive when it comes to our leaders, because for the over 100 years that we've been oppressed by consecutive governments, our leaders have always been targeted unfairly. Targeting leaders is a common tactic of dictatorships, which is meant to deny oppressed nations any of perhaps mobilizing themselves and waging a successful liberation struggle.

From Mamo Mazemir to Haile Mariam Gamada, to Tadesse Biru who was the perfect Ethiopian! he spoke Amharic [lol] better than many amaras [i have many family members who speak very advanced amarinya, plus at least 2-3 other Ethiopian languages, how many amara extremists can say they speak a language other than amarinya?-btw]?, he loved Ethiopia and believed in it. he even initially REFUSED an invitation to join the macha tulama self help association! he only joined when he became aware of the ethiopian governmental conspiracy to keep oromos poor and under-educated ON PURPOSE, just because they were minorities and FEARED the Oromo and their inevitable rise in politics. The issue is you cannot oppress the Oromos, who are the very backbone of Ethiopia and expect to have a peaceful and developed country. ALL of our issues, from famines to wars to uprisings, are MAN MADE, we CANNOT BLAME OTHERS OR GOD, it's OUR COLLECTIVE FAULT.
Ethiopia without Oromos, and Oromia, is a fish without water. Lungs without oxygen. Injera but no wot or anything else to eat with it. I can go on.

JUST IMAGINE IF THE ERITREAN QUESTION WAS SETTLED PEACEFULLY BY HAILE SELASSIE THROUGH NEGOTIATION AND COMPROMISE AS OPPOSED TO USING BRUTE FORCE? [NO OFFENSE TO ERITREANS, BUT I AM BEING HONEST HERE, I AM SURE IF YOU ASKED THEM, THEY WOULD LOVED TO NOT HAVE TO SACRIFICE BLOOD, TREASURE AND ETC, IN THEIR EPIC GEDLI OR 30 YEAR INDEPENDENCE WAR!]
JUST IMAGINE IF THE DERG NEGOTIATED WITH THE TPLF, OLF, EPLF, AND ETC; THUS AVOIDING THOSE LONG WARS, WHICH SAPPED UP OVER HALF OF ETHIOPIA'S GDP?
Oh man, i can go on and on and on here to substantiate my claims sir!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 07:58

ZEMEN wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 17:47

I believe TPLF started the war just to get Eritreans out of Addis and the rest of Ethiopia.
Zemen,

sorry u exposed your truth identity... i was talking to wrong person.. Ethiopia affair is family matter ... my simple answer to u is if u want to kill or arrest joywar, that is your prerogative ................ all i am saying to u is put skin in the game.. for sure u told me u will not put skin in the game because u driving uber in good USA.. እግዛብሔር ይሁናቹሁ እናንተ ኤርትራኖች የኢትዬዽያን annihilation ይምትሹ ፤ የምትማፀኑ ለሴጣን ፤ ለዳቢሎስ ስለት ለምትገቡ ። እኔ ምን እንደምትጠቀሙ እንጃ። አንድ ኢትዬዽያዊ አታገኝም የኤርትራን ክፉ የሚመኝ ። አንድ እንኳን.

all this because Golden stop you from looting .. if u r fair person even your god of Eritrea looted goods in transit at Assab port .. everything was confiscated in 1991 and Badame war too.. people who were working in Assmara also kicked out without any money .. so if u r fair u would have said something about this .. guess what u did not know about this u will look in to it.. in the main time u r talking about wrong doing of Golden

u even have audacity to talk what the fk r u doing for 3 years after you voted against mama Ethiopia u become foreign citizen the second u choice Eritrea u need visa to stay so u must go ... apply for visa and work visa . which u dont deserved so what was the next thing is sale your property with lawyer and many Eritrean did that... even if we send u with zero money we give u Eritrea the whole Eritrea with Assab that could have generated billion of dollar look Djibouti they start from zero and look at them now.. they dont get involved in Ethiopian affair they just do their business ..

here u idiot guys u try to pick and choice who is your costumer and you want to block the Golden from accessing the port.. guess what only Golden is near to your port all other Ethiopian used assab because they think it is own it.. otherwise Djibouti is the most economical port for the rest of Ethiopia just look the map and why u think Jamma coffee producer ship his coffee to assab passing Djibouti... it is just waste of time talking to u..

let SodAssh take over me i have ወራጅ አለ ብያለሁ። this file is closed as i said for all your action my answer is put skin in the game.. if u r not getting or sharing with the risk .. u r idiot to suggest arrest this kill this while u r in save distance those who u try to kill them they just seat and wait for u to kill them or they going to fight back . u see when they fight back u take some causality but u r not in Ethiopia to take any causality so u can say anything u want u even pretended u r hero ////

any man can be hero if he is going to catch fire with other people hand
any man can be hero if he spill other people blood just like መንጌ "we will fight until one man remain "guess what that one man remain was himself in way he did not even lie to us .. when time come for him to die fighting he choice to run away and like woman his wife telling him to cook his own food this is bigger then death.. a living dead

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 21 Nov 2019, 11:08

Ethoash wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 07:58
... አንድ ኢትዬዽያዊ አታገኝም የኤርትራን ክፉ የሚመኝ ። አንድ እንኳን.....
ወዳጃችን ‘ጠቢቡ Ethoash’ ኤርትራዉያን ማን ክፉ እንደሚመኝልን ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። ወዳጃችን ‘ጠቢቡ Ethoash’ እስቲ ይንገሩነ :lol: ኢትዮጵያዊው የወያኖቹ ሰራዊት የህግን ልዕልና በመጣስ በኤርትራ ልዑላዊ ምድር ውስጥ ተዘፍዝፎ የሚገኘው ታድያ ለምንድን ነው? በርግጥ 99.99% ኢትዮጵያዊያን ለኤርትራውያን ክፉ እንደማይመኙና ይልቁንስ በጎ አመለካከት እንዳላቸው ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። የእርስዎ የወያኔ አመራሮች ግና ለኤርትራውያን ያላቸውን ‘ፍቅር’ “ጦርነትን በፓርላማ ውስጥ በይፋ በማወጅና ባገራችን ላይ ማዕቀብ እንዲታወጅ ሳያሰልሱ በመስራት፡ ኤርትራዉያን ዜጎችን ያይናችሁ ቀለም አላማረንም በማለት ንብረታቸውን በመዝረፍና በጦርነት ቀጠና እንዲሄዱ በማስገደድ፡ ሰፊውን የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብም በመዋሸትና አደናግሮ ጦርነት ውስጥ በመዶል፡ በኤርትራ ምድርም ከሕግ ውጭ በአጉራዘለልነት ለመንሰራፋት በመሻትና ከኤርትራ ልዑላዊ መሬት በሰላም ባለመውጣት” ለኤርትራዉያን ያላቸውን ‘መልካም ምኞትና ፍቅር’ ደህና አድርገው በተግባር ገልጠውልናል፣ :mrgreen: የዛሬን አያርገውና መቀሌ ሄደው ሳይወሸቁና የነሱው ኢሕአዴግ እንደዛሬው ወደ መወሃሃድ ሳይደርስ እነሱም በቀጭን ትእዛዝ ኢሕአዴጉን እንደ እንዝርት ያሾሩት በነበረት በዚያን ዘመን፡ ለኤርትራዉያን ያላቸውን ‘መልካም ምኞትና ፍቅር’ በደንብ አድርገው አሳይተውናል! :mrgreen:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 21 Nov 2019, 11:39

Ethoash wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 17:47

I believe TPLF started the war just to get Eritreans out of Addis and the rest of Ethiopia.
Zemen,

sorry u exposed your truth identity... i was talking to wrong person.. Ethiopia affair is family matter ... my simple answer to u is if u want to kill or arrest joywar, that is your prerogative ................ all i am saying to u is put skin in the game.. for sure u told me u will not put skin in the game because u driving uber in good USA.. እግዛብሔር ይሁናቹሁ እናንተ ኤርትራኖች የኢትዬዽያን annihilation ይምትሹ ፤ የምትማፀኑ ለሴጣን ፤ ለዳቢሎስ ስለት ለምትገቡ ። እኔ ምን እንደምትጠቀሙ እንጃ። አንድ ኢትዬዽያዊ አታገኝም የኤርትራን ክፉ የሚመኝ ። አንድ እንኳን.

all this because Golden stop you from looting .. if u r fair person even your god of Eritrea looted goods in transit at Assab port .. everything was confiscated in 1991 and Badame war too.. people who were working in Assmara also kicked out without any money .. so if u r fair u would have said something about this .. guess what u did not know about this u will look in to it.. in the main time u r talking about wrong doing of Golden

u even have audacity to talk what the fk r u doing for 3 years after you voted against mama Ethiopia u become foreign citizen the second u choice Eritrea u need visa to stay so u must go ... apply for visa and work visa . which u dont deserved so what was the next thing is sale your property with lawyer and many Eritrean did that... even if we send u with zero money we give u Eritrea the whole Eritrea with Assab that could have generated billion of dollar look Djibouti they start from zero and look at them now.. they dont get involved in Ethiopian affair they just do their business ..

here u idiot guys u try to pick and choice who is your costumer and you want to block the Golden from accessing the port.. guess what only Golden is near to your port all other Ethiopian used assab because they think it is own it.. otherwise Djibouti is the most economical port for the rest of Ethiopia just look the map and why u think Jamma coffee producer ship his coffee to assab passing Djibouti... it is just waste of time talking to u..

let SodAssh take over me i have ወራጅ አለ ብያለሁ። this file is closed as i said for all your action my answer is put skin in the game.. if u r not getting or sharing with the risk .. u r idiot to suggest arrest this kill this while u r in save distance those who u try to kill them they just seat and wait for u to kill them or they going to fight back . u see when they fight back u take some causality but u r not in Ethiopia to take any causality so u can say anything u want u even pretended u r hero ////

any man can be hero if he is going to catch fire with other people hand
any man can be hero if he spill other people blood just like መንጌ "we will fight until one man remain "guess what that one man remain was himself in way he did not even lie to us .. when time come for him to die fighting he choice to run away and like woman his wife telling him to cook his own food this is bigger then death.. a living dead
You see Ethoash; we were having just a conversation by voicing our opinions. And I did exercise my right to voice my opinion and typical African mentality, you question and attack my identity.I just told you what thought about Ethio-Eritrea war. If you have a shared of reasonable mind, if the war was ignited because of Eritrea by attacking Badime; how come the international court awarded Badime to the Eritreans? Are you saying Eritreans attacked their own land? I am just saying how I see things, so please stop judging people take them as who they are. I don’t care Tigryan or Jamaican; I don’t care, all I wanted is to hear what you think about this great tragedy Ethiopia is going and for you to stand up for innocent people who lost their lives because of crazy person; the person you don’t want him to be held responsible.
Stop saying the golden people. No people are better than others. If anyone blocked you from anything because you did something to deserve that. If there was a government in Ethiopia; your entire TPLF should been arrested but gala is always gala so, here you are left free after all the crimes they committed against the people of Amara. The good thing Amara has no choice but to reclaim its power and lead Ethiopia to the promised land. Because the Agame can't do it, the gala can't do it, only the Amara can handle the job. the truth.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 13:55

zemen,

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry i dont discus family matter with Eritrean..

About ....Algiers Agreement (2000)

here is what it say

The purpose of the agreement was to:

1. end/terminate hostilities permanently and agree to refrain from the threat or use of force.
2. respect and implement fully the provisions of an agreement on cessation of hostilities signed on June 18, 2000.
3. release and repatriate all prisoners of war and all other persons detained.
4. provide humane treatment to each other's nationals and persons of each other's national origin within their respective territories

the question is did Eritrea end hostilities ? that is the million dollar question Eritrea host OLF, AG7 etc
not only that your god of Eritrea said game over! what the hell he was saying
your buddy also said in this forum they will block Golden and make them surrendered .. all this kind of hostilities doesnt respect Algerian agreement of 2000 so clean your house first ...

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 21 Nov 2019, 14:07

Ethoash wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 13:55
zemen,

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry i dont discus family matter with Eritrean..

About ....Algiers Agreement (2000)

here is what it say

The purpose of the agreement was to:

1. end/terminate hostilities permanently and agree to refrain from the threat or use of force.
2. respect and implement fully the provisions of an agreement on cessation of hostilities signed on June 18, 2000.
3. release and repatriate all prisoners of war and all other persons detained.
4. provide humane treatment to each other's nationals and persons of each other's national origin within their respective territories

the question is did Eritrea end hostilities ? that is the million dollar question Eritrea host OLF, AG7 etc
not only that your god of Eritrea said game over! what the hell he was saying
your buddy also said in this forum they will block Golden and make them surrendered .. all this kind of hostilities doesnt respect Algerian agreement of 2000 so clean your house first ...
Ethoash; why are brining me this BS about Algiers agreement? I don't care, it is not my fight and I don't give a flying hoot. If you have any decency, answer me the question I asked you, that if the war started because Eritrea attacked Badime and Badime was given to Eritrea, does this mean Eritrea attacked Eritrea? Logic 101, this is the reason I said it makes sense TPLF started the war. Do I know who started it; NO! I am just telling how I see it. And I am not worried because you denying me my identity. Always weak people they don't concentrate on the idea, rather they jump in to personality . I understand.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 21 Nov 2019, 14:13

Meleket wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 11:08
Ethoash wrote:
... አንድ ኢትዬዽያዊ አታገኝም የኤርትራን ክፉ የሚመኝ ። አንድ እንኳን.....
ወዳጃችን ‘ጠቢቡ Ethoash’ ኤርትራዉያን ማን ክፉ እንደሚመኝልን ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። ወዳጃችን ‘ጠቢቡ Ethoash’ እስቲ ይንገሩነ :lol: ኢትዮጵያዊው የወያኖቹ ሰራዊት የህግን ልዕልና በመጣስ በኤርትራ ልዑላዊ ምድር ውስጥ ተዘፍዝፎ የሚገኘው ታድያ ለምንድን ነው? በርግጥ 99.99% ኢትዮጵያዊያን ለኤርትራውያን ክፉ እንደማይመኙና ይልቁንስ በጎ አመለካከት እንዳላቸው ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። የእርስዎ የወያኔ አመራሮች ግና ለኤርትራውያን ያላቸውን ‘ፍቅር’ “ጦርነትን በፓርላማ ውስጥ በይፋ በማወጅና ባገራችን ላይ ማዕቀብ እንዲታወጅ ሳያሰልሱ በመስራት፡ ኤርትራዉያን ዜጎችን ያይናችሁ ቀለም አላማረንም በማለት ንብረታቸውን በመዝረፍና በጦርነት ቀጠና እንዲሄዱ በማስገደድ፡ ሰፊውን የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብም በመዋሸትና አደናግሮ ጦርነት ውስጥ በመዶል፡ በኤርትራ ምድርም ከሕግ ውጭ በአጉራዘለልነት ለመንሰራፋት በመሻትና ከኤርትራ ልዑላዊ መሬት በሰላም ባለመውጣት” ለኤርትራዉያን ያላቸውን ‘መልካም ምኞትና ፍቅር’ ደህና አድርገው በተግባር ገልጠውልናል፣ :mrgreen: የዛሬን አያርገውና መቀሌ ሄደው ሳይወሸቁና የነሱው ኢሕአዴግ እንደዛሬው ወደ መወሃሃድ ሳይደርስ እነሱም በቀጭን ትእዛዝ ኢሕአዴጉን እንደ እንዝርት ያሾሩት በነበረት በዚያን ዘመን፡ ለኤርትራዉያን ያላቸውን ‘መልካም ምኞትና ፍቅር’ በደንብ አድርገው አሳይተውናል! :mrgreen:
I know the Tigryans took many Eritreans properties when they kick you out of Ethiopia; but have they ever gave the properties of back to the deportee? I think there some kind news about returning the loot to the Eritreans?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Nov 2019, 14:26

Zemen,
i repeat i dont discuss internal affair of Ethiopia with foreigner

Meleket

unlike Zemen u come as Eritrean for that i respect u... u ask why the golden still holding Badme i already answer read Algiers Agreement (2000) and see which one bylaw that Eritrea broken when they host OLF OR AG7 pls let me know

on the same time the Golden hosting 200,000 up to million up to now Eritreans refugee passed thru Golden region .. for this we did not even ask appreciation

anyhow this much i can say to u go read the Algiers Agreement and come back to until then i am not talking to foreigner Ethiopian internal affair ...

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 21 Nov 2019, 14:35

Ethoash wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 14:26
Zemen,
i repeat i dont discuss internal affair of Ethiopia with foreigner

Meleket

unlike Zemen u come as Eritrean for that i respect u... u ask why the golden still holding Badme i already answer read Algiers Agreement (2000) and see which one bylaw that Eritrea broken when they host OLF OR AG7 pls let me know

on the same time the Golden hosting 200,000 up to million up to now Eritreans refugee passed thru Golden region .. for this we did not even ask appreciation

anyhow this much i can say to u go read the Algiers Agreement and come back to until then i am not talking to foreigner Ethiopian internal affair ...
Again I told you the conclusions I reached to say that TPLF ignited the war is because if the war was started because Eritrea attacked Badime and Badmime is legally given to Eritrea how is possible for Eritrea to start war by attacking her own territory? Do you understand this simple concept and logic?