Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Dumbas$ Ezikel defending mencha Jawar - የአይጥ ምስክሯ ድንቢጥ

Post by Selam/ » 11 Nov 2019, 10:54

All bullsh!t, who cares about his upbringing? Hitler’s mother - to whom he was extremely close - was also a devout catholic and he himself was baptised as a Catholic. Bin Laden’s mother was very secular while Moussolini’s mother was a devout Catholic schoolteacher. So what?

Mencha Jawar is a psychopathic narcissist mfkr. That’s what he is and here we are reading Ezekiel masquerading. He gave no explanation why innocent people were killed and churches ignited. He didn’t say a word why mencha Jawar isn’t subjected to the rule of law and the perpetrators aren’t brought to justice.

https://www.ethiopia-insight.com/2019/1 ... of-change/

Abere

Re: Dumbas$ Ezikel defending mencha Jawar - የአይጥ ምስክሯ ድንቢጥ

Post by Abere » 11 Nov 2019, 12:22

---- " When Jawar spoke for the first time about incident, he told the protestors 'to remove road blocks, clean their mess in the
streets, bury the dead and go home.' And they did ". What dumbest statement

Jawar should rather have told his idiot qeerroos that he would surrender himself to police and the qeerroos should do the same. That was why most call OLF share the behavior of wild animals.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Nov 2019, 12:48

Prof.Ezekiel Gebissa said,

[[..his devotion to promoting the cause of the Oromo people, but they also understand that he works assiduously for the near universal values of equality, liberty, justice and dignity for all Ethiopians. In their view, there is nothing in Jawar’s record that leads to the conclusion that he is an agent of mayhem and destruction...]]

[[..They testify to the fact that Jawar is a political pragmatist. He has been calling for a new social contract for the Ethiopian people since he arrived in Ethiopia in August 2018. When resistance flared up recently, he was the first public figure to call for calm and return to normalcy. No amount of defamation can render Jawar politically irrelevant. He is an indispensable political figure in contemporary Ethiopia. Ethiopian politicos will benefit from working with rather than confronting him...]]

Selam - you brought up good points.

The Prof. talking about Jawar working "assiduously for the near universal values of equality, liberty, justice and dignity for all Ethiopians" is questionable at best. Talk is cheap!

He is pragmatic alright when it comes to doing lip service; as in verbally talking about Eskinder's right to organize however, never tried to stop his Qeerroo goons obstruct every move Balderas Councel made to this day.

So Ethiopians "confronting" Jawar to the utmost is a deserving one particularly for causing the recent heinous crimes against innocent people.
Selam/ wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 10:54
All bullsh!t, who cares about his upbringing? Hitler’s mother - to whom he was extremely close - was also a devout catholic and he himself was baptised as a Catholic. Bin Laden’s mother was very secular while Moussolini’s mother was a devout Catholic schoolteacher. So what?

Mencha Jawar is a psychopathic narcissist mfkr. That’s what he is and here we are reading Ezekiel masquerading. He gave no explanation why innocent people were killed and churches ignited. He didn’t say a word why mencha Jawar isn’t subjected to the rule of law and the perpetrators aren’t brought to justice.

https://www.ethiopia-insight.com/2019/1 ... of-change/

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Nov 2019, 08:51

Woyane serpent - Remember, Tigray people are very decent. So are Oromos, Amharas, Gurages and Somalis regardless of religious orientations.

It is buda TPLF that’s cancer to Ethiopia and humanity at large. Chameleon thug, yesterday you called Oromos and Amharas “dead body“ to TPLF’s administration. And the dead frog and the disgusting Abay called them all kinds of names. Here you’re pulling down your skirt for fanatic and extremist Hizikel and Jawar, those same people you interdicts in absentia. BTW - your barn buddy Abdul the bull is bleeding badly. Your distraction effort isn’t helping him. Moo with him. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 08:25
Selam/ wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 07:55
Woyane serpent - you think you’re pitting me against Ethiopian Muslims, ha? Here is the bad news: I am way ahead of your chicken tricks. Buda Woyane, I am partly Muslim and love khat too but I don’t want a khat expert to tell me that it’s too bad for my health or I should buy a Wollega khat in-lieu of Harare khat or vice versa. Most of all, a khat professor should stay in his field of expertise. You remember the malaria doctor-turned politician? Same thing. Do you want more counter-punches? KIFU
Selam

movie actor and alike become USA PRESIDENT ... THE only requirement is age and being citizen of the nation and any body can run for the office in good usa. there is no education requirement ... the Meles Ethiopia also have Constitution that is a copy of USA CONSTITUTION WORD FOR WORD ..hence Hizikel Gabissa. doesnt pass education background test..

who told u you have the right to insult Muslim just because u r Muslim . u r not insulting only yourself u r insulting the whole Muslim. if u want to insult yourself use your name .. once more time khat is billion dollar foreign currency maker ... million of Ethiopia live depended on it .. u want eliminate khat fine but give us alliterative... dont see this or that produce because khat make them higher profit hence u must have replacement that match the same profit level

by the way forget for once about khat.. how about beer and alcohol drinking? do u think we also ban beer and alcohol ? trust me u will not answer this one... አንተ ቡዳ ። አንተ አይደለህም ወይ ትናንት ወርቃማዎቹ አንበጣ ይበላሉ ስትል የነበርከው
ዛሬ ደግሞ ኦሮሞ ላይ ዞረሀል ጫት ይበላሉ ብለህ።
ታድያ አማራ እንዳእያ ሳር ሲበላ ለምን ዝም ትለዋለህ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Nov 2019, 01:08

I usually know the intent of his scribble without reading it because it’s usually the same old crap. Plus, what do you expect from a hauling dog? It is either a sign of hunger or fear. That’s basically about it: 1,2,3. Our TPLF thug’s domain is likewise pretty much defined and cut in stone. It’s like a rat wheel.
present wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 22:42
Selam,
Do you actually read this idiot's comments? If you do, wow.... I guess, you feel sorry for him and you are trying to help him

Selam/ wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 08:51
Woyane serpent - Remember, Tigray people are very decent. So are Oromos, Amharas, Gurages and Somalis regardless of religious orientations.

It is buda TPLF that’s cancer to Ethiopia and humanity at large. Chameleon thug, yesterday you called Oromos and Amharas “dead body“ to TPLF’s administration. And the dead frog and the disgusting Abay called them all kinds of names. Here you’re pulling down your skirt for fanatic and extremist Hizikel and Jawar, those same people you interdicts in absentia. BTW - your barn buddy Abdul the bull is bleeding badly. Your distraction effort isn’t helping him. Moo with him. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 08:25
Selam/ wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 07:55
Woyane serpent - you think you’re pitting me against Ethiopian Muslims, ha? Here is the bad news: I am way ahead of your chicken tricks. Buda Woyane, I am partly Muslim and love khat too but I don’t want a khat expert to tell me that it’s too bad for my health or I should buy a Wollega khat in-lieu of Harare khat or vice versa. Most of all, a khat professor should stay in his field of expertise. You remember the malaria doctor-turned politician? Same thing. Do you want more counter-punches? KIFU
Selam

movie actor and alike become USA PRESIDENT ... THE only requirement is age and being citizen of the nation and any body can run for the office in good usa. there is no education requirement ... the Meles Ethiopia also have Constitution that is a copy of USA CONSTITUTION WORD FOR WORD ..hence Hizikel Gabissa. doesnt pass education background test..

who told u you have the right to insult Muslim just because u r Muslim . u r not insulting only yourself u r insulting the whole Muslim. if u want to insult yourself use your name .. once more time khat is billion dollar foreign currency maker ... million of Ethiopia live depended on it .. u want eliminate khat fine but give us alliterative... dont see this or that produce because khat make them higher profit hence u must have replacement that match the same profit level

by the way forget for once about khat.. how about beer and alcohol drinking? do u think we also ban beer and alcohol ? trust me u will not answer this one... አንተ ቡዳ ። አንተ አይደለህም ወይ ትናንት ወርቃማዎቹ አንበጣ ይበላሉ ስትል የነበርከው
ዛሬ ደግሞ ኦሮሞ ላይ ዞረሀል ጫት ይበላሉ ብለህ።
ታድያ አማራ እንዳእያ ሳር ሲበላ ለምን ዝም ትለዋለህ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Nov 2019, 19:11

Taking care of your buddy “Abdul the bull” and “sore pimple” Halafi too. I will squash these termites with my two fingers. Distance yourself from their infectious blood spill.

present wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 18:44
Okay, I agree. It's the same old thing he talks about over and over. Yes, it's because his fear he projects his hate
Selam/ wrote:
13 Nov 2019, 01:08
I usually know the intent of his scribble without reading it because it’s usually the same old crap. Plus, what do you expect from a hauling dog? It is either a sign of hunger or fear. That’s basically about it: 1,2,3. Our TPLF thug’s domain is likewise pretty much defined and cut in stone. It’s like a rat wheel.
present wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 22:42
Selam,
Do you actually read this idiot's comments? If you do, wow.... I guess, you feel sorry for him and you are trying to help him

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 13 Nov 2019, 20:39

On October 22, around midnight, an audio posted on Facebook reported a crisis unfolding in the Bole district of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s capital. In the audio, a commander in the Ethiopian Federal Police was heard instructing the protective detail assigned to Jawar Mohammed, the Executive Director of the Oromia Media Network (OMN) and a renowned political activist, to vacate their post at their assigned subject’s residence. The security detail who first answered the call refused to accept an order that came at midnight as unlawful. Another told the commander bluntly that they will not abandon Jawar to “nocturnal beasts”, stressing that they are ready to pay the ultimate sacrifice. The incident in the Bole district soon became a conflagration that, according to official estimates, claimed the lives of at least 86 people in the Oromia region.
I took the time to read this piece to see if the Professor also had a similar kind of reaction as I did to the recording that was posted on the internet at the time. I was truly surprised about two things that I heard in the recording.

First, I was surprised that I had been ignorant about constitutional provisions and protocols of security details for private citizens using taxpayers' money. I didn't know that such provisions and protocols of security details existed or that my assumption that Jawar was a private citizen may be wrong.

Second, as much as I respected a member of the security detail's courage to pay the ultimate price for what he believed in, the lack of professionalism in his expressions have baffled me. I heard at least three unlawful acts in the recording.

1. Disobeying an order in the chain-of-command. The professor also confirms that.
2. Potentially false accusation (ብኔንሰት ዺሴ ህን ዴሙ) in the eye of the law. The professor also confirms that.
3. Enacting a law of his own (ነምን ኩን ምኒስቴረ ጫለ ኤገሙ ቀበ, or something to that effect). Roughly translated, it means the man should be protected more than a minister. That assertion is not a member of the security's prerogative.

My reactions are not about the accuser or the accused. It is about the indispensability of professionalism in both civil and military services. I would have thought that the lack of professionalism in that recording could also alarm the Professor. I found none in his piece. If we are preaching about the rule of law, we must all support professionalism in both the civil and military services. I don't expect this kind of wisdom from Jawar. However, I have imagined the Professor to be versed in basic and simple ideas about civil and security services, such as chain of command, innocent until proven guilty, and obey first and ask later. In principle, if the guards had suspicions, all they needed to do was ask for a confirmation of the order, put the confirmation in their pockets one way or the other, and obey the command. That would be sufficient to show who would have been responsible for any action by their commander. If the benefit of disobeying outweighed the cost to these members, discipline should be their cost, if we are to talk about serving a civil society that pays taxes in order to pay their salaries, among others.

If our professors do not impartially teach about these simple and basic ideas among a virtuous civil society, who is going to do it? Then again, was it Jawar himself that once expressed that he had heard an accusation that Africans have the ability to bring down governments but they don't have the ability to lead governments? Maybe they sampled such professors.

On a lighter note, the professor is able to remember the English adjective "assiduously," the name of the small town of Dhummugaa where Jawar was born, and a small town in central Ethiopia where a peaceful demonstration touched off a historic protest movement, and possibly does not remember the name of this town, Ghinchi, where he may or may not have tasted its famous biscuit when he might have passed through it many times on his way to Addis Ababa.