Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: What should happen to the murderers in Woldia University

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2019, 22:25

1) sounds like Neolithic verdict
Ethioromo wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:22
1) confiscate all property and assets of their parents and make them into worthless homeless peasants. This punishment will deter any other idiot troublemaker who wants to start problems for the university.

2) Sentence those murderers who killed two students to death or 80 years in prison. These animals don't belong in Ethiopian society and need to be handled.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2019, 22:52

Dude, Let’s first see the government arresting and punishing the actual criminals before you jump on their parents, which I think is barbaric and idiotic. I have never heard of such a practice of collateral punishments for crimes not directly related to the perpetrators. Consult mencha Jawa, he always appears to have the expertise in pre-historic punishment.
Ethioromo wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:41
Selam/ wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:25
Ethioromo wrote:
1) confiscate all property and assets of their parents and make them into worthless homeless peasants. This punishment will deter any other idiot troublemaker who wants to start problems for the university.

2) Sentence those murderers who killed two students to death or 80 years in prison. These animals don't belong in Ethiopian society and need to be handled.
We have a problem and I gave you the solution.

These idiotic youth don't understand the consequences of their actions when they kill, block roads and burn businesses. Take all assets such as cash, cars, homes and land from their parents if they burn or cause destruction to other people's properties. If the crime is greater than the family's wealth then arrest the entire family and make them work in work camps to repay the debt. For murderers: Confiscate their entire family wealth and and hang them for everyone to see. The public should watch and pay to see these animals hanged knowing that we are safer.

For this nonsense to end the price paid to commit these crimes have to be huge.

How many of these youth will commit these crimes knowing their parents will have their money and land confiscated and be made into beggars?
How many will burn businesses knowing if they're caught that they will put their entire family in work camps?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2019, 23:23

Then move to Iran or to North Korea or to China and get indulged in the practice of corporal hard labor, whipping and decapitation. You and your loved ones will get all the above per your wish just for a slightest mistake, be it traffic sign violation or stealing. There, you’re a thief by default.
Ethioromo wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 23:01
Selam/ wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:52
Dude, Let’s first see the government arresting and punishing the actual criminals before you jump on their parents, which I think is barbaric and idiotic. I have never heard of such a practice of collateral punishments for crimes not directly related to the perpetrators. Consult mencha Jawa, he always appears to have the expertise in pre-historic punishment.
Ethioromo wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:41
Selam/ wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:25
Ethioromo wrote:

We have a problem and I gave you the solution.

These idiotic youth don't understand the consequences of their actions when they kill, block roads and burn businesses. Take all assets such as cash, cars, homes and land from their parents if they burn or cause destruction to other people's properties. If the crime is greater than the family's wealth then arrest the entire family and make them work in work camps to repay the debt. For murderers: Confiscate their entire family wealth and and hang them for everyone to see. The public should watch and pay to see these animals hanged knowing that we are safer.

For this nonsense to end the price paid to commit these crimes have to be huge.

How many of these youth will commit these crimes knowing their parents will have their money and land confiscated and be made into beggars?
How many will burn businesses knowing if they're caught that they will put their entire family in work camps?
How much do you love your mother? - Do you love Amhara nationalism or your mother more?
How much will you sacrifice for your ethnicity?

These youth might not care if they're kicked out of the university or end up in prisons but many of them care whether their mother or father is homeless and begging in Adama or Bahir Dar. These punishments work and it has been proven in China, North Korea and Iran/Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia
Iran
China
North Korea

They all practice some form of 4th generational punishment and they all have low crime rate.

Tell me last time you saw youth burning in China or North Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia?

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 10 Nov 2019, 23:52

Selam is destroying dr Satan aka dr agame. :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Nov 2019, 16:20

Ethioromo

in this one you r 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
even Japanese have a law that punished the criminal parents .. in Japanese rail system many youth kill themselves by jumping in to coming train .. so the Japanese knows that the Japanese youth respect their family so they start punishing their parent... guess what the crime reduced to zero.

the Israel have the same kind of law .. when the terrorist kill they erase his family house they demolished it to ground .. this and the wall reduce the suicide attack significantly

even the America have the same law called civil liability
civil liability have Lower Burden of Proof
A plaintiff only prove her case by a “preponderance of the evidence,”
in case of criminal liability case the plaintiff must prove beyond a reasonable doubt...

now why even go to America and Japan ..we Ethiopia have the same civil liability law or tradition law called blood kassa compensation

even when Golden Meles build Djibouti train there were a case that the train had accident with the Afar camel and the government paid compensation... even the American paid blood compensation to Somalian... even so the Amhara are bud they want their kids to revenge their blood the rest of the ethnic believe in blood kassa instead of killing the killer what benefit would u get by killing the killer..

Ethioromo
in this case we dont have to go up to their grandfather . it would be enough to take away their family property ..legally the government can do this because the parent co signed the application form hence they should be responsible for everything their kid did in the university .. unlike criminal liability the government should not get involved in civil liability case only the victim should take their case to court .. hence under civil liablity case no body arrested but the should pay everything they own to safe their child ...

Ethioromo

forget applying this blood kassa law .. even if u make movie out of this blood kassa law and tell the story of one buda Amhara students his family lost everything they own because of him killing one oromo would have been enough to teach those buda Amhara not to do it .. the law follow the art.. after this movie the law will catch up.. even those buda community how doesnt support this law then they should face consequences

Ethioromo

dont worry about Selam .. he is an Eritrean then again even Eritrean cant be dumb like him so he must be an Amhara buda.. otherwise instead of giving u alternative he try to stop you from stopping the killing ...........the killing will not stop if we dont take measure

Abere

Post by Abere » 11 Nov 2019, 16:27

TPLF has to pay the blood money. It is more than 100% certain this infamous crime was committed under the guide of TPLF. The blood money should be taken out of the stolen EFORT money.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Nov 2019, 16:34

Abere wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 16:27
TPLF has to pay the blood money. It is more than 100% certain this infamous crime was committed under the guide of TPLF. The blood money should be taken out of the stolen EFORT money.
Abere

what u r saying mr. since Ethiopian could not collect the blood case from TPLF by taking EFFORT MONEY .. u want the amhara killer to go free.

my dear this case is between oromo and amhra.. the oromo are the one who demanding blood money .. u pay them blood money as fast as possible and avoid Golden kind of revenge killing .....

if u want to ask blood kassa to criminal TPLF that is your business nothing to do with oromo... in fact i suggest the Amhara to cross the Golden border and come and take EFFORT .. ልብ እኮ ያስፈልጋል ። እንደመበርጠቅ ቀላል መስሎሀል። ለምን በኤፈርት ታቆማለህ ሁሉንም የተዘረፍትን ንብረት አስመልስ። ለኔ ስትል ። እኔ የምልህ አትልፍልፍብን የኦሮሞን የደም ካሳ ተከፍላለህ ወይ አትከፍልም ይህ ነው ጥያቄው።

Abere

Post by Abere » 11 Nov 2019, 16:56

It looks you wanted a Tigre and Tegaru kids get killed as well. I am afraid you will go out tomorrow and kill one so that you will cry foul he or they were killed by Amhara. You are very dangerous criminal mind person instigating genocide. In the west where you live and hide yourself out, you respect all humanity across from all the world thanking and bowing down your head, but for the meek and impoverished children of Ethiopia you are preaching killing and revenge. You honestly don't have a human soul. Don't worry, you will pay the price for every single soul lost because of TPLF and its troll, you must be naive to think you will not.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Nov 2019, 17:39

Abere wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 16:56
It looks you wanted a Tigre and Tegaru kids get killed as well. I am afraid you will go out tomorrow and kill one so that you will cry foul he or they were killed by Amhara. You are very dangerous criminal mind person instigating genocide. In the west where you live and hide yourself out, you respect all humanity across from all the world thanking and bowing down your head, but for the meek and impoverished children of Ethiopia you are preaching killing and revenge. You honestly don't have a human soul. Don't worry, you will pay the price for every single soul lost because of TPLF and its troll, you must be naive to think you will not.
Abere

sorry my dear i am only asking the blood kassa for the oromo youth killed by Amhara in Woldia University............ as an Ethiopia i could be Golden for all i care but what i am asking is the God knows i am right... because when the Golden said they dont want to send their youth to buda Woldia University u guys gang up against the Golden .. now look i dont think no fed state will send their children to u no more.. what say u.. now dont bringing any other issue only deal what is in your plate ... why would the amhara criminal killed the oromo youth . are those criminal held are they arrested /.. asking this doesnt mean i want to start genocide.. what i am trying to do is stop genocide by holding the Amhara criminal accountable .. or u want the amhara criminal to go free. say it and i will stop here.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 11 Nov 2019, 17:46

I fully agree my brazer. Oromo are getting smart.
If zey fight Buda gudelas we ze indomitable agazians will swoooop in and capture ze capital like 1991 all over ze again......
And bring agazian peace to Ethiopians again repeat....

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Nov 2019, 17:55

Agazi General wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 17:46
I fully agree my brazer. Oromo are getting smart.
If zey fight Buda gudelas we ze indomitable agazians will swoooop in and capture ze capital like 1991 all over ze again......
And bring agazian peace to Ethiopians again repeat....
Agazi General,

Golden doesnt have to capture Addis Ababa like 1991.. what need is only to finish Amhara for once and for all. once the oromo did that all Ethiopia will progress. do u remember the God of Eritrea running his mouth saying as much as we put the tplf in power we remove them from power that is what the god of Eritrea said ..then when the Golden punished him in Badme he was learn his lesson he did not even allowed G7 AND OLF to wage war in his land against Ethiopia then what is the point hosting them.. the Amhara running their mouth because they did not get good whipping ... once they got very good whipping they will shut their mouth and live will be once again every lasting happiness...

in fact i pray they start war so that we should get it done and move on.. look the Somalia they got whipping once they shout their mouth forever .. after that they dont even dare us..

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 11 Nov 2019, 22:14

I agree with the idea but we will start burning the property of jawar family for what was he doing weeks ago.
In addition , hundreds of gallas/qerros will also face the same fate. We will confiscate and burn their families properties.

Wow this is very good. We will also do the same to agames for what they have did till now.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Nov 2019, 23:27

betemojaliam aka abere aka ejeru aka telomerase aka 34 other nicks, you dirty ho'moshenayootiew, you know he is Ejolie nationalist but you want to deny his Oromoness and label him as Agame, simply coz you think Tigreans are your boogeymen to scare Amharu? Terewaee Hamasenay lootiew, no matter what you hope for, Amharay and Tigraway have no reason to be on your side, they rather destroy cursedHamasenay and make peace in Ethiopia by eliminating traitors like Meshrefet and Demekech. Shewans are now about to send a delegation to Tigray to rekindle the age's-old Tigreshewan fraternity.
NO go back to your closet and fo'ck your gefiH terewaee Megal Hamasenay meakor.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Nov 2019, 21:07

Abaymado wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 22:14
I agree with the idea but we will start burning the property of jawar family for what was he doing weeks ago.
In addition , hundreds of gallas/qerros will also face the same fate. We will confiscate and burn their families properties.

Wow this is very good. We will also do the same to agames for what they have did till now.
Hmm... :mrgreen:
Few Amaras are as openly nasty chest pumping mad baboons but even then I pray that you start war so that we should clear the air, get it done and move on..
8)