Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray nation will have more hard currency from gold, Sesame, cotton, tourism, Sugar than staying with Menelik Ethio

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Nov 2019, 00:40

Nahid???

present wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 12:30
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the problem we have now, everybody is trying so hard to claim what's not theirs historically. This is the new age, nobody can hide front the truth

Selam/ wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 08:52
Sore pimple woyane rat - “...round face..?” qqqqqqqqqqqq

I love your sarcasm and self-deprecating humor - close your eyes and picture the face of the dead frog. Imagine the appearances of the rotting Kinfe and Bereket or the doddering old fool Samora and Sebhat or that of Abay gorilla Woldu’s. As one of their offsprings, your look doesn’t need further descriptions. qqqqqqqqqqq. Don’t drag me into personal attacks. I don’t like it but I can hit back harshly till you start whining. KIFU!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 00:59
Qondaf round face tank shape, the Kalahari wilds look better.

Selam/ wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 22:12
Subhuman Woyane rat - Out of all animals in the world you picked a mouse lemur - a genetic family of rats, intuitively gravitating towards your rodent primates. qqqqqqqqqqq KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 21:39

Your Kalahari desert ancestors

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray nation will have more hard currency from gold, Sesame, cotton, tourism, Sugar than staying with Menelik Ethio

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Nov 2019, 11:43

The one thing Tigray should do at all cost is to regain all our looted land from Angareb river to Alowuha Melash River and all Agews and Qimant to control their lands and liberate them and Tigray will not have any border with Amhara.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Nov 2019, 19:10

Woyo zbelnayo Temesilu. Go and print your own Batira currency and train evey man and young woman to be a soldier and get ready.