Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kibramlak

Code and conduct - to Mereja Forum Admin

Post by kibramlak » 10 Nov 2019, 04:13

Dear Admin,
It would be good that you set some standards to improve the quality of this discussion forum. Please post and maintain some rules to moderate the discussions. There are some political cadres here who provoke others, thereby entering into endless exchange of insults that have nothing to do with discussion topics.
Thanks

Somaliman
Member+

Re: Code and conduct - to Mereja Forum Admin

Post by Somaliman » 10 Nov 2019, 08:55

Elias has never bothered to address the issue that you're forwarding, which I believe is paramount. He doesn't care about what happens on this forum as long as it continues and maintains to generate him a certain level of revenues. Uncountable number of forumers have complained about the same issue countless times in the past. Besides troubleshooting whenever the forum happens to experience technical difficulties, to keep his cash cow going, the only times we noticed from him were when people attacked his Machiavellian opportunism based political views. He doesn't care about the quality of this forum. All he cares about is the quantity. He's incapable of running a basic community forum, yet he has been dreaming of holding an important position in Ethiopia for donkey's years!

And last but not least, he has the habit of turning deaf ears onto complaints of this nature!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Nov 2019, 12:10

Somaliman wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 08:55
He's incapable of running a basic community forum, yet he has been dreaming of holding an important position in Ethiopia for donkey's years!
Yet the rest of us couldn't produce any like forum with even a less quality. In conclusion, Elias could be not good but we the rest are then worse and that makes Elias the best in the room, can you see the irony of it all here?

And could you also say how many others have been dreaming of holding important position in Ethiopia?? The day we can answer this question could be the day we can start solving our own problems by ourselves, I think.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 10 Nov 2019, 14:51

DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 12:10
Somaliman wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 08:55
He's incapable of running a basic community forum, yet he has been dreaming of holding an important position in Ethiopia for donkey's years!
Yet the rest of us couldn't produce any like forum with even a less quality. In conclusion, Elias could be not good but we the rest are then worse and that makes Elias the best in the room, can you see the irony of it all here?

And could you also say how many others have been dreaming of holding important position in Ethiopia?? The day we can answer this question could be the day we can start solving our own problems by ourselves, I think.

can you see the irony of it all here?

I rather see your plain imbecility, which makes you an ideal candidate for a good punch in the face - even though that would be animal abuse!

You keep saying "the rest of us"! What the fuc.k do you know about us to talk about or for us! All you know, apart from your as.s, is an army of frigging usernames, which in their majority do not depict or represent anyone or anything other than pure inanity!

Not only are you a dummy donkey, but you're also lacking basic intelligence, otherwise you would know that one's progress and success do not depend on the failure of others. In other words, one's improvement, progress, and success should not be measured with the failure of others.

Moreover, no one has ever asked Elias to set up any forum. If you think he set this forum to help you entertain your as.s, you're an ultimate idiot that should not exist at all. Where did you get this idiocy that having a community forum positions one better than those who haven't got one! Your arse, I guess!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Nov 2019, 17:07

Somaliman wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 14:51

I rather see your plain imbecility, which makes you an ideal candidate for a good punch in the face - even though that would be animal abuse!

You keep saying "the rest of us"! What the fuc.k do you know about us to talk about or for us! All you know, apart from your as.s, is an army of frigging usernames, which in their majority do not depict or represent anyone or anything other than pure inanity!

Not only are you a dummy donkey, but you're also lacking basic intelligence, otherwise you would know that one's progress and success do not depend on the failure of others. In other words, one's improvement, progress, and success should not be measured with the failure of others.

Moreover, no one has ever asked Elias to set up any forum. If you think he set this forum to help you entertain your as.s, you're an ultimate idiot that should not exist at all. Where did you get this idiocy that having a community forum positions one better than those who haven't got one! Your arse, I guess!
I didn't pay much attention to where you could be from, now you yourself put it out for everybody to see and judge for themselves. A street boy in the room for gentlemen, get lost from here!

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 10 Nov 2019, 18:33

Nevertheless, let me correct you on the following:

There's no such thing as "code and conduct". It's code of conduct!

Streetboy is a boy living on the street. This is not considered as an offense, or calling someone names, since this is perceived as a condition of life in which some unfortunate kids sadly go through. Calling an adult "streetboy" automatically shows your poor level of English.

Backstreet boy, which means "poor and uneducated, from a low socioeconomic group", is the name you wanted to call me, I bet! But be very careful about using this term as it also has an offensive derogatory meaning, or connotation that could easily earn you an unexpected punch landing right in your face.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 13 Nov 2019, 08:30

See, I told you so!

Almost four days have elapsed and the Elias you were ignorantly iconifying hasn't even bothered to acknowledge the above complaint - which I reckon is very legit - leave alone dealing with it!