Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Eritrea- Ethiopia.

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 12:35

It is truly an honor, to meet H.E. Amb. Semere Russom from 🇪🇷 embassy. I had the privilege, of striking interesting conversations with him. Looking forward in working together, to strengthen the strong relationship between our people.
(Dagmawit Moges: @dagmawit_moges)

H.E Semere Russom, Ambassador of the State of Eritrea to the FDRE, held frutful discussions with H.E Dagmawit Mogos, FDRE Transport Minister on strengthening of relations between the two countries.
(Asmerom Tekeste: @TekesteAsmerom)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea- Ethiopia.

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 13:21

ንሱዳን መእተዊ ቪዛ ብናይ ኤርትራ ፓስፖርት፡ $10 ዶላር ጥራይ ምኳኑ፡ ኢምባሲ ሃገረ ኤርትራ ኣብ ካርቱም፡ ብመንገዲ መርበብ ሓበሬታ YPFDJ-Sudan ሓቢሩ።
(Ghideon Musa: @GhideonMusa)

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Nov 2019, 13:50

It’s good to see the old ambassador accompanied by worsai. As the old generation tegadelti are deciding to die in office, but not retire gracefully, the danger of transition from tegadelti to Warsay generation increases especially if it happens with DIA. Can you imagine DIA goes tomorrow in a car accident, what comes next? Enlighten me he has interns in place who would step up and take the helm.
I was thinking wedi efrem but last I heard he’s disabled.

Libi yihabkom

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 13:51

Eritrean self-reliance. Optimizing energy potential! @SunshineHotel: Asmara.
(Ghideon Musa: @GhideonMusa)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 13:53

You're allover the place. If you want to be enlightened, then why call him DIA? It seems, you already have made your mind up.

PS. Warsay- not worsay.
Afdeyu wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:50
It’s good to see the old ambassador accompanied by worsai. As the old generation tegadelti are deciding to die in office, but not retire gracefully, the danger of transition from tegadelti to Warsay generation increases especially if it happens with DIA. Can you imagine DIA goes tomorrow in a car accident, what comes next? Enlighten me he has interns in place who would step up and take the helm.
I was thinking wedi efrem but last I heard he’s disabled.

Libi yihabkom

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 13:57

ኣብ ዓድን ኣብ ወጻእን ዘሎዋ ልዕሊ 50% መናእሰይ ደቂ ኣንስትዮ ኤርትራውያን ኣብ ዝለዓለ ደረጃ ትምህርቲ ይርከባ፡ ከምኡ ውን ኣብ ዓለማዊ/ኣህጉራዊ መጋባእያታት ንኤርትራ ወኪለን ይሳተፋ ኣለዋ

ትብል ወ/ሮ ሰናይት ሹምባሕሪ #NUEWat40

40th Eritrean NUEW celebration, in Charlotte:

ናይ ሃማደኤ ተራ ኣብዚ እዋን እዚ ኣብ ዝለዓለ ደረጃ ብጺሑ ኣሎ፡፡ መጻኢ ናይ ኤርትራ ድማ ኣብ ብሩህን ውሑስን ደረጃ ይርከብ

ይብል ሕሩይ ተኽለ: ካብ ማያሚ ፍሎሪዳ #NUEWat40

Eritreans from Miami, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, DC, Charlotte, Nashville, Railegh and other places have arrived for the celebration of the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the National Union of Eritrean Women NUEW in 1979 in Charlotte NC.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 09 Nov 2019, 14:26, edited 4 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 13:57

In 2012, my Weyane brother Awash said the Eritrean ideology of Self Reliance is an existential threat to Tigray, to Ethiopia, and to Africa at large. I agree with him cento per cento!
Awash wrote:
28 Aug 2012, 20:34
Yes, we Ethiopians have our own issues. But, we don't need shabo, of all people, to tell us about human rights, genocide, etc.

You have to also be able to distinguish serious threats and existential threats. shabo are existential threats to not only to Ethiopia, but also to the indegenous people of the Horn. Their massive self reliance indoctrination campaigns are designed to brainwash an entire population and irradicate their centuries old culture, customs, and morality. Unless stiff resistance is applied, we will be looking at generations of zombie type humanoids coming across the border from Eritrea attempting to replicate it in Ethiopia and the Horn. In short, their self reliance idiology is incompatible with Ethiopia's customs and traditions and will only try to destroy Ethiopia as we know it.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 14:03

Round table meeting between ADC & NEPAD, on African countries critical transformation path choice & TICAD7

Business, societal & peace partnerships between African countries & Japan pivotal: people to people is key!
(Ambassador Estifanos: @AmbassadorEstif)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 14:15

#Eritreabooks encourage & assist our writers. Buy original book. contact order: @morebooks.shop
Frankfurt- Germany.
The secretary General of The united Nations
By Ftsum Amaha

A new book in Tigrinya, by Dr. Tekeste Fekadu. History of modern medicine (medical practice) in Eritrea.

Tigrinya translation, of 25 of Anton Chekov's short stories.
Translation: Tekeste Fekadu.

Encourage and assist our writers. Buy their original Book!
(Tecle Weldeslase: @TecleWeld)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 14:29

ክፍሊ ደ/ኣንስትዮ ሃኮሰኤ ዝወደቦ ኣፍልጦ ደ/ኣንስትዮ ኣብ ወሊድን ስራሕን፥ ከምኡ 'ውን ሕ/ዕ/ኤርትራ ንደ/ኣንስትዮ ኣቐሚጥዎ ዘሎ መሰላት ኣመልኪቱ፥ ሎሚ 8 ሕዳር ካብ ዝተፈላለያ ትካላት ንዝተወከላ ሰራሕተኛታት ኣብ ኣዳራሽ ሃኮሰኤ ሰሚናር ኣካይዱ፡
(Abraham Bereket: @AbrahamNCEW)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 14:35

Eid al Mewlid was celebrated today in Asmara at Grand Mosque in the presence of Government officials, religious leaders & diplomatic community. The acting Mufti, Sheikh Salim, underlined ongoing GOE efforts to enhance all-rounded welfare of children. Happy holiday to all Eritreans!
(Yemane G. Meskel: @hawelti)

Colours of Eritrea🇪🇷😎
📸@WeAreEritreans #BeautifulEritrea
(Read Seacoast: @ReadSeacoast)

...for a gorgeous sunset sighting over a mosque, head to Asmara's Jalia area.
Happy #MaulidNabi1441H to all celebrating!
(Milena Bereket: @tekerebanelim)

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 09 Nov 2019, 17:03

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 09 Nov 2019, 21:57

Eid Mubarak to all