eden
Member+

Re: There's Kiros Alemayew, there's Abreham Aforq. And there is Borom Borom

Post by eden » 09 Nov 2019, 12:30

Borom borom

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 09 Nov 2019, 12:34

It is amazing how 25 years can change people.
Wow, these filthy agames prior to Eritrea piggybacking them to Addis, their parents and grandparents were looking like skinny statues made up of dirty clay, begging in the Eritrean households for pieces of injerras, to raise these nowadays snotty young tegarus and here we are bombarded as if they created the outfits they are wearing now, which their parents wish they had, watching their elegant master Eritreans.
The blame of these kids empty ego lies on their parents, grandparents and tplf who fail to teach them the life style they were living, who helped them to be almost equal to the Eritreans and Ethiopians.
And the denial of the facts will eventually be their demise.
I mean, tplf introduced a distorted fallacies in their schools curriculum and taught them that their built Asmara, they defeated dergue and handed Eritrea its freedom in a silver plate and other facts and if one argues with them about the concocted lies woyane inserted in their knuckle heads, they argue back till the cows come home that what they believe (were taught) is the real deal.
Again they are acting as a dirty poor man who hit the jackpot and completely forgot where he came from or forgot how he got there.
Well as what we witnessed so far, their fate is being decided by their evil actions.
They evicted Eritreans and they got evicted by kerros sticks, they were piggybacked by EPLF to Addis, and surgically EPLF piggybacked (surgically)them in mekele holes.
And the worst is to come in 2020 unless they open their eyes and apologize for the crimes their woyane committed.
Only a stupid person who is surrounded by enemies he himself created acts as such.
It is committing suicide kind of thing.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Nov 2019, 12:42

Cigar esti atakabd

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:58

Cigar wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:34
It is amazing how 25 years can change people.
Wow, these filthy agames prior to Eritrea piggybacking them to Addis, their parents and grandparents were looking like skinny

cigar

there is a saying in Amrhic ግዜ እሲኪያልፍ የአባት ህ ባርያ ይግዛህ
translation let your father slave be your slave master until good time come ...

yes Golden give you your freedom twice.. here is how

1st if Golden meles did not signed on doted line Eritrea would not had her freedom.. yes. u might start civil war but u would not get your freedom ask Somlalia

2nd Badme war at that time the Golden army were 35km away from Assmara when ISSU CALLED MELES and begged to stop his army.. the Meles greatest mistake was to make Issu to sign his life away and for sure Issu would have done it to save his empire... the sad thing is backstabber were Eritrea but they r the one who insult the golden

3rd u dont go far why not read ur own blog how u r empty superiority complex ... u have zero money but u r acting as if you were some body.. Ethiopian were they one free u from Italy .. make u whole human again and u have gut to insult the Golden

4th that is why i call them Golden because they never forget where they come from but this doesn't mean they live in the past like Eritrean and buda Amhara they live for their future they dont even work and live for today they live for tomorrow..

5th.. Golden have an art of war ... the show what they r made of when 4 million oromo and one golden army come to face to face

6th just look what the Dr. Abiy army doing they shooting on the protesters just like the old day.. while in TPLF time the army hold their gun upside down and relax and watch the protester but still control the protest from far .. and take action only need

7th Golden make Ethiopia and Djibouti wonderland of progress and Eritrea only can achieved this level of success in their dream only

8th.. Golden introduced to Ethiopia Constitution, democracy, freedom of speech, economy progress even the artist u see how they r advancing is because of the golden policy ... today art is highly respected and their work is protected so they can make money if u make money u produce best work not only that Golden allowed competition this alone drive the industry beyond anyone imagination today Ethiopia movie look like produced in Hollywood

9th.. Ethiopia have seen 3 PM while Eritrea seen only one dictator.. soon 4 pm COME IN

10TH. Eritrea only jealous u have on Golden .............................but the Golden still feeding your refugee in the main time.. yes the golden clean your street in the past.. that is why you always talk about the past because u have zero achievement hence u prefer to live in the past .. today the Golden make u maid and servant they have money they have skill they have everything .. otherwise how in hell 3 million golden how in hell they managed to colonized 100 million people

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Nov 2019, 13:12

Borom borom

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Nov 2019, 13:23

Stupid lyric that makes no sense what so ever. Typical agameWoch song and of course stupid video. This Farochhh really need good makeup artist. So much fake color highlighted till glaring to the audience’s eyes. Well the hay day of the day light hayenas aka tplfists aka agameWoch are gone and sealed not to come back ever again.

Creativity is a stranger in agameWoch land. Even after they possessed wealth after robbed Ethiopians and Eritreans wealth. Dummies!

The case is closed!!
The game is over#

I am just sayin.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 13:31

Fed_Up wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:23
Creativity is a stranger in agameWoch land. Even after they possessed wealth after robbed Ethiopians and Eritreans wealth. Dummies!

The case is closed!!
The game is over#
I am just sayin.

አንተ ቁራቁምቦ talk is cheap why not show us one artistic excellence music by Eritrea artist...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Nov 2019, 13:36

Idiot Ash,

Shhhhhhh let men with brain talk. ዞር በል... this topic is too much to your Agame skinny arse.

Ethoash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:31
Fed_Up wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:23

The case is closed!!
The game is over#
I am just sayin.

አንተ ቁራቁምቦ talk is cheap why not show us one artistic excellence music by Eritrea artist...

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Nov 2019, 13:43

He just sayin

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 13:54

Fed_Up wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:36
Idiot Ash,

Shhhhhhh let men with brain talk. ዞር በል... this topic is too much to your Agame skinny arse.
do u see me talking to u..? do u think u can bully me...? do u know me i am expert everyone know me her i stop revolution, even i advice world leader like Golden TPLF and u think u can bully me.. who the fk talking to u ? no body so stay where u belong ..

now let me give u one example where i expert mind at work .. i told tplf to just pack and leave the did.. u can google ER where i suggest them to cut their lose and go home.. i also ask for them to get immunity before anyone know what immunity means... the list is long.. anyhow TPLF rule is the golden age of music .. in Amhra rule time only one Golden tell her to sing and the rest would be amhara copying the golden dance because they dont want to pay twice.. we the sing afan oromia the same thing they bringing one singer the dancer will be amhara the funny thing is when they bringing Gambella only one Gambella singer and the rest would be Amhara dancer ... today everyone enjoying their culture and they r free to enjoy their effort .. no censorship means u can mix Western Music with Amharic.. try that in Amhara rule they would have hang u for spoiling Amharic ... under Amhara u cant have hair do.. they will tell u what kind hair do u should do.. freedom is not something you cant see. freedom is a living thing that you enjoy your life to the fullest because of the freedom provided by golden .. look Eritrea who are living under no freedom and they u will thanked ur blessing living under tplf now u have some thing to compere with...

by the way this is my last reply to u.. u r waste to me.. i cant talk in circle bye

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Nov 2019, 15:44

አቦ ተፋታኝ... አጋሜ አልወድም:: stupid agame. If you were an advisor to anyone, they doomed. Tplfists ate dust makes sense now.. advising by idiot Ash.

Lowlanderu,
You are displaying your Agameyteti color through your idiocy. I think you forgot being lowlanderu from Eritrea per your previous claim :lol: :lol: አፅሚምክና ብናይ አጋሜዎች ቅራቅንቦ ቪዳዬ... :oops: fyi we don’t give fk or sh!t about the decapitated organization, Tplf or anything Agames. Move on!

Ayeee neger enda agameWoch

I am just sayin

Ethoash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:54
Fed_Up wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:36
Idiot Ash,

do u see me talking to u..? do u think u can bully me...? do u know me i am expert everyone know me her i stop revolution, even i advice world leader like Golden TPLF and u think u can bully me.. who the fk talking to u ? no body so stay where u belong ..

now let me give u one example where i expert mind at work .. i told tplf to just pack and leave the did.. u can google ER where i suggest them to cut their lose and go home.. i also ask for them to get immunity before anyone know what immunity means... the list is long.. anyhow TPLF rule is the golden age of music .. in Amhra rule time only one Golden tell her to sing and the rest would be amhara copying the golden dance because they dont want to pay twice.. we the sing afan oromia the same thing they bringing one singer the dancer will be amhara the funny thing is when they bringing Gambella only one Gambella singer and the rest would be Amhara dancer ... today everyone enjoying their culture and they r free to enjoy their effort .. no censorship means u can mix Western Music with Amharic.. try that in Amhara rule they would have hang u for spoiling Amharic ... under Amhara u cant have hair do.. they will tell u what kind hair do u should do.. freedom is not something you cant see. freedom is a living thing that you enjoy your life to the fullest because of the freedom provided by golden .. look Eritrea who are living under no freedom and they u will thanked ur blessing living under tplf now u have some thing to compere with...

by the way this is my last reply to u.. u r waste to me.. i cant talk in circle bye