Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Abiy committed one major mistake, everything else is a consequence of that

Post by justo » 09 Nov 2019, 04:52

Abiy didn't need to go after the TPLF before controlling the bureaucracy, the army and security services. He only needed to isolate them, "ትግራይን ማሶከን" was all he needed to do. This was his only strategic mistake, and everything else is a consequence of that

The problem of Qimant is a consequence of that
The death of Asmnew Tsige and Ambachew is a consequence of that
The conflict between Afars and Somali is a consequence of that
The conflict between Oromo and Amhara is a consequence of that
The conflict between Jawar and Abiy is a consequence of that

Now he has to go the long way, with uncertain outcome. And TPLF will continue to be TPLF, until the next time around.

kibramlak

Re: Abiy committed one major mistake, everything else is a consequence of that

Post by kibramlak » 09 Nov 2019, 05:22

For me, the biggest strategic mistake he did was when he invited Ibsa entering the country. Jawar and qerros Ganges popes up and became anarchist as Ibsa became as a symbols of independent Oromia, and its since this point that Jawar got more leverage and Tplf has effectively used the situation to wage Violence's everywhere.

Now, everyone is wondering about the real agenda of Abiy. Because, he has never condemned criminal acts of OLF and jawar. Instead he was going after peaceful activists like Eskindir.

That all smells bullsh!t
justo wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 04:52
Abiy didn't need to go after the TPLF before controlling the bureaucracy, the army and security services. He only needed to isolate them, "ትግራይን ማሶከን" was all he needed to do. This was his only strategic mistake, and everything else is a consequence of that

The problem of Qimant is a consequence of that
The death of Asmnew Tsige and Ambachew is a consequence of that
The conflict between Afars and Somali is a consequence of that
The conflict between Oromo and Amhara is a consequence of that
The conflict between Jawar and Abiy is a consequence of that

Now he has to go the long way, with uncertain outcome. And TPLF will continue to be TPLF, until the next time around.

justo

Post by justo » 09 Nov 2019, 09:29

kibramlak wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 05:22
For me, the biggest strategic mistake he did was when he invited Ibsa entering the country. Jawar and qerros Ganges popes up and became anarchist as Ibsa became as a symbols of independent Oromia, and its since this point that Jawar got more leverage and Tplf has effectively used the situation to wage Violence's everywhere.

Now, everyone is wondering about the real agenda of Abiy. Because, he has never condemned criminal acts of OLF and jawar. Instead he was going after peaceful activists like Eskindir.

That all smells bullsh!t
He could have controlled Ibsa and Jawar and the rest had he succeeded in isolating the TPLF, succeeded into turning the TPLF into untouchable lepers. He treated the TPLF as a non-criminal organization and the TPLF used whatever little credibility that gave them to attract Ibsa, Gerba, Ezkiel and Jawar. Jawar and co would never have dared to challenge Abiy without the backing of the TPLF, and they would never have fraternised with the TPLF had Abiy treated the TPLF like the lepers that they are.

Eskinder is part of the problem, not part of the solution, he delegitimised Abiy by his Baladeras nonsense, which opened the floodgates for people like Jawar.

justo

Post by justo » 09 Nov 2019, 11:45

Saying that TPLF is a non-criminal organisation and Debretsion a non-criminal person was a blunder. With this he lost the moral compass, and robbed Ethiopia of the moral upper hand.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:27

ጁስቶ (አቶ)

ትዥ ይልሀል የስፈር ጥል። ሁለት ልጆች ቢጣሉ ። ሁለቱ ብቻ ናቸው የሚደባደቡት አሽናፊውን ለማወቅ ። ግን ወንድሞቻቸው ማገዝ አይችሉም ግን ሌላው ወገን ትንሽ እንኳን የማገዝ ሙከራ ቢያረግ ። እኔን አያርገኝ ነው ሁሉም ይገቡና ደብዱቡን የጦር አወድማ ያረጉታል ።

ታድያ እኔ የምልህ ለምን ብሎ ነው አብያችን በቄሮና በፋኖ መሀል የሚገባና ሌላውን ንፁ ሕዝብ የሚያጨርሰው ። እንደውም በጣም በብልጥነት ነው አባያችን ይህንን መዘዝ ያሳለፈው።
ለምን ፰፯ ሰው ሞቶ አይደለም ውይ ብለህ የጅል ጥያቄ ትጠይቀኛለህ
የኔ ደግሞ መልስ አብያችን ፈደራል ጦር አስማርቶ ቢሆን ስት ሰው የሞት እንደነበር ትነግረኛለህ ውይ ይህንን መመለስ ካልቻል እና ፈደራል ጦር በመስደድ ጦር ካስነሳንና መቶ ሺህ ከሚያልቅ በ፰፯ መገላገላችን ተመስገን ነው። አዎ ይህ ገነት አይደለም ስዎች የሚሞቱባት ምድር ናት ። ታዳይ ማረግ ያለብንና ከአብያችን መጠየቅ ያለብን ዚሮ ሞት ሳይሆን ያላግባብ ሰው አይሙቱብን ። እና ጦርነት አትቀስቅስብን ሌላ ጦርነት ለማቆም ብለህ

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Nov 2019, 12:33

Some Amara blame OLF for everything. If it rains too much in menz they will say OLF did it to wash amaras away...lol.
Dawud Ibsa never once said he supports secession or an independent oromia. But he does support autonomy for Oromia which is what millions of us oromo believe in and will fight for, so If you oppose that you might as well say you're an enemy of all Oromos.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:39

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:33
Some Amara blame OLF for everything. If it rains too much in menz they will say OLF did it to wash amaras away...lol.
Dawud Ibsa never once said he supports secession or an independent oromia. But he does support autonomy for Oromia which is what millions of us oromo believe in and will fight for, so If you oppose that you might as well say you're an enemy of all Oromos.
SodAsh,

why in hell u explain this to buda amhara why not tell them what the fk r they going to do .. if Dawud Ibsa want independent that is with in his right to demand secession no body have the right to demand explanation

now the buda have two choice one accept article 39 or reject article 39 and Dawud Ibsa will come with Gun just like TPLF did 30 years ago .. so in way article 39 exist u like it or not .. article 39 can be implemented with Gun or with pen .. which way u cut it you cant stop people exercising article 39 hence why not make it peaceful...

sodaAsh.. do u remember i suggest to u to eliminate the amhara first .. now you have to do it on your own.. Golden are enjoying the show...

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Nov 2019, 12:51

Ethoash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:39
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:33
SodAsh,

why in hell u explain this to buda amhara why not tell them what the fk r they going to do .. if Dawud Ibsa want independent that is with in his right to demand secession no body have the right to demand explanation

now the buda have two choice one accept article 39 or reject article 39 and Dawud Ibsa will come with Gun just like TPLF did 30 years ago .. so in way article 39 exist u like it or not .. article 39 can be implemented with Gun or with pen .. which way u cut it you cant stop people exercising article 39 hence why not make it peaceful...

sodaAsh.. do u remember i suggest to u to eliminate the amhara first .. now you have to do it on your own.. Golden are enjoying the show...

If that's what he believed in, yes that's his right.
But he's never said that. It's about the amara extremists lying about our oromo leaders that i am talking about.

The golden i am sure are okay. Tplf built a strong army in tigray. Smart move. I respect that actually.
But i am also confident oromo will also be okay. We have no problem with tigray as long as we don't harm each other we are fine.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 13:27

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:51
Ethoash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:39
If that's what he believed in, yes that's his right.
But he's never said that. It's about the amara extremists lying about our oromo leaders that i am talking about.
u r 1000% right but the problem is those buda doesnt govern by this rule hence to cut the discussion short .. all u have to say to them is what the fk r u going to do about it? when u ask them this question u stop them on their track..

even so u have full confidence with oromo .. i have my own doubt ..the oromo never ruled empire they might lack experience on the other hand the golden have 3000 years history of governing and the amhara have 150 years onn the other hand oromo have only two years on the job training ...

everything was going great for oromo until the oromo demolished the poor people houses... and inexperienced Dr. Abiy make mistake saying it is not my job to look in to it.. after that every thing seems down hill journey... all the oromo move must be though in advice and understood what next move them make 3 step a head of the game .. the power was in their hand . the amhara bought the revolution why why in hell fk it up by demolishing poor people houses .. the oromo could have build brand new apartment using government money with 8 month the Chinese would have build it and give the house to oromo without dust rises... now the mistake is made how to control it .. the amhara see blood and they r going for kill they will neer give u a second chance they use everything in their disposal

so what the oromo should do is see 3 step a head of amhara

when they say we going to make joywar arrested then u must find reply for this threat way in advance and hit them hard they will not repeat bs like this .. the simplest thing i am thinking is oromo must have fire catcher or attack dog or sacrificed goat when he goes and defend the oromo interest ..in this case this sacrificed goat could have said the oromo will not join war with Egypt if Egypt start war to stop Nile dam.. u tell them this .. if they dont correct u will give interview on Egypt tv in Arabic zero mercy.. .. i am only saying this only as example .. i am not suggesting i will do it.. but i am only giving u an example of what extreme hit back strategy look like in real life