Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: Sea-Freedom exchange: The deal Ethiopians should make with Eritreans

Post by Abere » 08 Nov 2019, 20:52

Don't believe in killing, but bringing criminals to justice is a durable solution. If traitors and criminal thugs have to be killed could you imagine how many woyanes and OLFs would be executed - too many. Right now, Ethiopia has many little Isayas Afewrki most of whom are in rat holes at Meqelle and some OLF thugs at luxurious hotels in Addis Ababa. We should deal with them first. I truly believe that Eritrea is one of the provinces of Ethiopia - no Ethiopian other than TPLF recognize Eritrea as an independent country. As to me it is more because of the TPLF's inferiority complex and stupidity that resulted in the ill-fated independence of Eritrea and instability of main land Ethiopia. There has to be a peaceful path to reunite Eritrea back to her motherland Ethiopia, I guess people of Eritrea province and Ethiopians at large must have learnt their lesson.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 08 Nov 2019, 21:01

Qomal Agga*me ☆ Ethotrash = Ethwar A.K.A. EthioOromo:-- Ethiopian & Eritrean Knows You Deep Inside Out & Fedup With Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Dirty Backwards Old Woyane T.P.L.F Cadres Tricks. AnyWho Listen To Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna Lecture.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2019, 21:41

Is this the agame version of seeking breathing space, by pointing at Eritrea? :lol:

This won't stop, your slow and agonizing demise.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Nov 2019, 21:56

I truly believe that Eritrea is one of the provinces of Ethiopia

It's absolutely your right to daydream, and there's no tax on dreaming! But be careful as excessive daydreaming can lead to disconnection from reality, which seems to be already your case! Just a thought!

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Nov 2019, 13:26

Somaliman wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 21:56
I truly believe that Eritrea is one of the provinces of Ethiopia

It's absolutely your right to daydream, and there's no tax on dreaming! But be careful as excessive daydreaming can lead to disconnection from reality, which seems to be already your case! Just a thought!
I don't thing you get this. Don't you believe that people of the Eritrea province were held against their will of being Ethiopians. There are dozens of people from Eritrea that value their Ethiopian citizenship over what EPLF told them to be? Time will tell. Now may not be the time to talk and think about it as long as all the monsters and crocks are abundantly out here and there. The only durable solution is to reunite Eritrea with its motherland Ethiopia - how much do you like to fail after having miserably failed over 30 years and all the regions in state of chaos. Is 30 or 50 years not enough? Let people have freedom to walk and live freely on their ancestral sovereign country of Ethiopia.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Nov 2019, 13:45

guys cool down

Ethiopia can get Assab without killing anyone as long as we pay them one billion dollar ..
u might think if we join us we dont have to pay this one billion dollar .. u see how buda u r ...

yes, we should learn to pay to get service for example Amhara have teff.. if we want teff we pay why not pay Assab to get access. if we accept this simple logic we will have peace and Assab Afar will be happy to see us.. the money we pay them also will not lost .. they will buy electricity and food this way the money will come back to us..

as long as we r willing to pay look even Djibouti singing our music... and u dont want to see Djiouti enjoy God given port to the fullest .. soon this also apply to Somalia when the Somali get oil we pay them at market value price and we get the oiil this alone will make every region to stay and new one to join. this way we will be untied state of Africa .. because we will allowed everyone to keep their resource and pay only tax to get fed. service

trust me if we implement truth fed system the whole Africa would have joined us

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Nov 2019, 14:11

የአንተን ምክር የሰማ እና ውሃ የጨበጠ ሰው አንድ ዓይነት ነው። አጎትህ የግመል ዉሃ መጠጫ ይሆናል እያለ ያታልለን ነበር። አንተ ደግሞ ይኸን ምክር ብለህ መጣህ - በገዛ ዳቦዬ ልብ ልቡን አጣሁት ሆነ እኮ ነገሩ። በመጀመሪያ ዘመዶችህ የወረሱትን ቤት እና ንብረት ለኤርትራ ክፍለ ሀገር ተወላጆች ይመልሱ፣ በመቀጠል የኤርትራ ተወላጆች ሙሉ ኢትዮጵያዊያኖች ናቸው በጣልያን ጦርነት እንኳን ከባንዳዎቹ የበለጠ ኢትዮጵያዊ ሆነው ተሰውተዋል በፈለጉት የኢትዮጵያ ግዛት መኖር ይችላሉ ጤፍ መግዛት ሳይሆን ጤፍ በፈለጉት ክፍለ ሀገር ማምረት ይችላሉ - ሌሎችም ኢትዮጵያዊያኖች በሰላም ከአሥመራ እስከ ሞያሌ ሃብት እና ንብረት ማፍራት መብት ይኖራቸዋል። የወያኔ ንዑስነት እና የሻዕብያ ታሪካዊ መሠረት ያጣ ዕብሪት ነባራዊ ሳይሆን የእኩያን ስልት ነው - ከህዝብ የመነጨ ፍላጎት አይደለም። የነቃ እና ያወቀ ትውልድ ይህን ዕብሪት ይቀለብሰዋል። ወያኔዎች ሁልግዜ የምታስቡት ትንሽ ዕቅዳችሁ አናሣ - መገንጠል መነጣጠል።

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Nov 2019, 17:24

ትኳይ ዓጋመ Ethioromo: Do not Pretend.

You will die salivating about Asab in your dreams day time, night time and all the time.

Ethioromo wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:38
The Ethiopian army can easily remove Eritrean dictatorship if Ethiopian government is motivated. If the Eritrean oppositions and people are ready to surrender Assab for freedom then Ethiopia can easily kill Isaias Afwereki for you guys.

What does freedom mean to you?
What does dignity mean to you?

Give back Assab to Ethiopia and we will finish YPFDJ.

Awash and rest of anti-YPFDJ folks can come on this thread.

Abiy and Isaias are friends right now but Abiy Ahmed will easily betray Isaias if a better deal is offered. The best deal Eritrean people and oppositions can offer to Ethiopia and Ethiopians is the return of Assab to Ethiopia.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 17:44

Abere needs to read a few history books, before making a fool of himself in public.

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Nov 2019, 18:44

Zmeselo,

Don't be concerned about me , I have read enough scholarly history books. But I am afraid , you have come across and internalized quite many adulterated books that manipulated and twisted historical facts.